Page 126 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Kanto: 0
    Johto: 3 (Aipom, Octillery, Murkrow)
    Hoenn: 2 (Shuppet, Plusle)
    Sinnoh: 0
    Unova: 3 (Pansage, Roggenrola, Petilil)

Heh, kinda ironic since my character is from Sinnoh... But then again, all my Johto Pokemon are Sinnoh native, so yeah...

Any regrets...? Nothing comes to mind to me so far...

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Regrets - not joining sooner
    ^ This, thanks for reminding me. I'd actually registered here because I saw the open FB registration thread and then decided I'd post the next day. When I came back to check, though, it had closed.

Kanto:1 (Cubone)
    Johto: 1 (Pineco)
    Hoenn: 1 (Ralts)
    Sinnoh: 0
    Unova: 0

I see all these bug Pokemon ending up in the AC and I really really want them all, but I'm not sure if it might take up to much space. Would it be bad to get more Pokemon before my first capture?

How many Pokémon from each region do you have?

Kanto: 2 (Rocky, Tessie)
    Johto: 5 (Custard, Haruki, Kanna, Atzu, Hoshiko)
    Hoenn: 5 (Bobble, Gumpy, Kief, Alice, Kristen)
    Sinnoh: 2 (Pippa, Hermesiel)
    Unova: 1 (Minchi)

I don't really consider my character "from" anywhere, but I always liked Olivine City in Johto for some reason. So I guess it'd make sense for her to have a lot of Johto 'mon if she hails from there.

Regrets in FB?

I regret Evolving some of my 'mon before RPing with them, such as Hermesiel. Opportunities to Evolve him just cropped up one after the other. I also somewhat regret Evolving Atzu period, since his OT preferred him as an Azurill. (I just personally don't really like them. ^^; ) Been thinking about getting an Atzu III as some point to make up for it.

I somewhat regret my starter. *dodges PRESENTs* At the time I seemed to think it'd be easier to find a Chikorita in the Zones (ha) due to the popularity of Grass types. But I got my Hoshiko now, so all is well~

On a more serious note, I also regret taking several year-long absences, especially when I once abandoned my Updatees. >>; I just got overwhelmed by simultaneous schoolwork and lost all motivation. The time kept stretching, and even though I eventually wanted to return, I felt too ashamed to show my face by that point. So I left without saying anything. =/ Hopefully that won't happen again.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

@Tutor: I think you should get one of them just so you can expand your party, so pick the one you want, and adopt it! (Heracross is pretty cool, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    @Tutor: I think you should get one of them just so you can expand your party, so pick the one you want, and adopt it! (Heracross is pretty cool, btw)
    I'd probably go with the spinarak, but I don't have anything to do with it currently...

Does anyone have any open spots in any Zones?

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    I'd probably go with the spinarak, but I don't have anything to do with it currently...

Does anyone have any open spots in any Zones?
    If you don't have an adventure already in the CG and if you want I can take you there.

Two Egg Hatchings happening!

pengyzu: Male Cubchoo
    DS: Female Smoochum

Which reminds me, at some point I need a Beartic to name him Iorek. ^^

Regions:
    Kanto: 2 (Magnemite, Abra)
    Johto: 1 (Corsola)
    Hoenn: 0
    Sinnoh: 1 (Bronzor)
    Unova: 1 (Klink)

Regrets:
    I once had a highscore on an arcade game but I didn't get around to posting it.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    Would it be bad to get more Pokemon before my first capture?
    Hmm, not really. I had, in addition to my starter, a Venonat, an Oddish, a Zubat, and of course a Qwilfish, before I got my first capture. On the subject of first captures, I dunno if I already did this topic, but if I did, oh well, here it comes again; What was your first capture, and do you still have it?

Mine was, as many of you might already know, was an Ekans, who is now known as Nagini, my level 100 Arbok. Exactly what I had been hoping for, too, so obviously I kept her, and I have no intention of getting rid of her.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Hmm, not really. I had, in addition to my starter, a Venonat, an Oddish, a Zubat, and of course a Qwilfish, before I got my first capture. On the subject of first captures, I dunno if I already did this topic, but if I did, oh well, here it comes again; What was your first capture, and do you still have it?

Mine was, as many of you might already know, was an Ekans, who is now known as Nagini, my level 100 Arbok. Exactly what I had been hoping for, too, so obviously I kept her, and I have no intention of getting rid of her.
    Mine was a Purrloin on Phantom Isle, which I traded right away to Kaisa. In fact, as soon as I encountered it, I was excited for the capture just to trade it to her since I know she loves felines so much! <3 He also beat the hell out of Swinub and stole my berry bag briefly, so why would I want to keep the little bugger? xP

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    He also beat the hell out of Swinub and stole my berry bag briefly, so why would I want to keep the little bugger? xP
    Because it makes a pleasant change from having all your Pokémon respect you? My Shuppet is rude and sarcastic, and refers to me only as "Idiot Meat Sack". And I love RPing with her.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

First capture's Sylvester, my Pansage! He's my favorite Grass-type Pokemon and I have zero plans of trading him away.

What was your first capture, and do you still have it?
    Mine was Carvahna, and yes I do, even though he likes the taste of my other Pokémon I still love mah fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

If you don't have an adventure already in the CG and if you want I can take you there.

Two Egg Hatchings happening!

pengyzu: Male Cubchoo
    DS: Female Smoochum

Which reminds me, at some point I need a Beartic to name him Iorek. ^^
    I'm gonna take you up on that offer

Mine is a cute lady Chinchou that gets even Lv. 100 Pokemon mesmerized by her lures. And she's got a nice personality to boot!

I still haven't had my first capture and in one of the oldest in the newest wave of players.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Because it makes a pleasant change from having all your Pokémon respect you? My Shuppet is rude and sarcastic, and refers to me only as "Idiot Meat Sack". And I love RPing with her.
    Um, lol, it was more of a kidding comment. My character's Pokemon for the most part think she's a bit ridiculous. She has a fear of her Torchic and her Bagon tends to ignore her to get things done. On another site I'm on, all of my character's Pokemon has some sort of issue, including a Cleffa that hates her and a Trapinch that doesn't trust her. I'm perfectly fine to role play different Pokemon personalities and I have no problem role playing with them.

I haven't had my first capture either, but I'm hoping it'll be that Blitzle in my WI adventure.

Gumpy the Gulpin in the CG. I helped defend him against two guys whom he stole food from. Decided to keep him since he was my first capture, though I traded him briefly to Tess for a Shard Quest. Couldn't come up with a personality until recently, when I decided to model him after Detective Gumshoe from Ace Attourney. =3=

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Mine is a cute lady Chinchou that gets even Lv. 100 Pokemon mesmerized by her lures. And she's got a nice personality to boot!
    Yeah, I just realized, my Pokémon seem to have a thing for your Pokémon, don't they? First Marvolo, now Hebenon...

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I know, there are other Pokemon in the bar... not that I'm going to question either Marvolo or Hebenon about their decisions. XD

No actual "first capture" here either, and I've been registered two months ago! I'll wait patiently for it though, plus soon I'll have my hands full of my newly adopted Starly, Hawk :P

Yeah, just be patient, I had to go three and a half months without a zone capture, but it was worth it since I got a Pokemon I like.

I know, there are other Pokemon in the bar...
    Oh, I know. My Venipede is in love with Celebii151's Venipede, and my Duskull is in love with Marion's Duskull.

not that I'm going to question either Marvolo or Hebenon about their decisions. XD
    And that totally has nothing to do with the fact that both of them could very well kill you in your sleep if ever you did try to interfere in their love lives, right?

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

How many Pokémon from each region do you have?

Kanto: 9 (Eevee, Eevee, Flareon, Pidgey, Spearow, Charmander, Scyther, Sandshrew, Vulpix)
    Johto: 2 (Typhlosion, Houndour)
    Hoenn: 4 (Taillow, Grovyle, Blaziken, Poochyena)
    Sinnoh: 3 (Luxray, Floatzel, Riolu)
    Unova: 0

My first capture was my Spearow whom I met in the Arcane Realm. Spearow was captured in the farmlands of Mediville after having attacked a young girl named Bella and her wayward Hoppip for entering his territory. Having been in the area at the time I battled Spearow with my Cyndaquil and eventually captured him after a difficult battle.

Regrets:
    My one regret is not getting around to finishing my Dream World adventure due to RL getting in the way and missing out on my chance to add a Rufflet to my team. I only had one post left to make and I would have been good, but unfortunately I missed out on my chance.
    Last edited by Stark; 7th August 2012 at 5:15 AM.

Page 126 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast