Page 127 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    And that totally has nothing to do with the fact that both of them could very well kill you in your sleep if ever you did try to interfere in their love lives, right?
    Well, I wouldn't be worried about them as much as I would about Amethyst doing that. =P

FB Regret
    Only one I can think of is not scooping up the Togepi I saw the AC when I first joined. Can't think of anything else tbh.

FB Regrets:

I sort of regret not picking Charmander as my starter instead of Torchic, because there was already a Torchic sitting in the AC when I joined and it could've easily been mine in a few weeks. Other than that, no. I've been pretty careful about every FB decision I make (plus I'm super picky when it comes to deciding what Pokemon to keep).

Most of the regrets I have are related to Amethyst getting out of hand in one way or another at the bar. Another one's not getting Thunder Fang for Sarkhan to deal with Charm's Corphish. That attack probably would've won the battle for me.

Woah! A wave of questions!

> Pokemon from each region
    Kanto: 5 (Growlithe, Oddish, Tangela, Starmie, Grimer)
    Johto: 0
    Hoenn: 1 (Altaria)
    Sinnoh: 0
    Unova: 1 (Darumaka)

> Region of Origin
    I'd say Johto, probably somewhere on the outskirts of Goldenrod City. Having said that, I am no fan of Normal type Pokemon, and also, I like Kanto Pokemon the most, but my character looks like it would most probably be from somewhere around there. Also, Silver was the first game I played and that's why I consider myself from Johto.

> Regrets
    Not having read the Lanette's PC details and so not putting all candies/event items into levelling up Growlithe right from the start to get the slots.

> First capture
    ^_^;
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Region of Origin
    My character was born in Hoenn in a small town near to Lilycove City. I met my starter Sableye on Mt Pyre. There's a very long story behind my character's start into the world of Fizzy Bubbles. I'm sure I posted it here once, probably in the FOTM or another similar contest. Basically I was going to start as a trainer at 16 (I was a late starter =p) had received my letter from Professor Rowan to get one of my starters. I went into Lilycove on a shopping spree. When I came back I found that Team Magma had unleashed a random attack on the street I lived on. My parents and little brother all died. I was distraught and became withdrawn moving to a little flat in Lilcove giving up on my Pokemon journey. One day after work I find myself hopping on a Ferry to Mt Pyre, I don't know what drove me there but I walked through the graves feeling all the emotions flood back. I sat on the grass on the hill outside and heard terrified screams of kids who ran past me. Turning back around I saw a pair of shining blue eyes. The Sableye tried to make me jump and scare me by pulling faces but I found it funny and started laughing. I couldn't stop, I hadn't laughed in so long. Sableye thought it was just as good as scaring and he spent the evening making me laugh. From then on we joined together, hoping to keep on laughing and find other ghosts who wanted to travel with us and keep the fun times rolling.

That was about it ^-^

What was my first capture, and do I still own it?
    A male Abra in Fizzytopia. He was stalking Imp and I and was well disturbed. I battled him with Imp and defeated him before capturing him, part of me wanting a first capture another not wanting him inflicting others with his evil. Imp always questions why I kept him ... he's an evil SOB who dreams of the day of his freedom where he'll kill me and my team in bloody glory ^-^;;;

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

What was your first capture, and do you still have it?

Mine was Teddiursa. I completely forgot how it was one of my favourite Pokémon on my first playthrough of Gold, but I never really got a chance to use one because of its late availability in game. When I caught Honii he quickly became my favourite Pokémon and I love RPing with him :P

By the way, is anyone interested in my Shiny Torkoal? You'll be able to change his nickname.

Spoiler:- Stats:

>Region of Origin
    Charlotte originates from the suburbs of Saffron City, though she's been to the central area enough times to get used to bright lights and loud noises and pollution. I like to imagine that she comes from a wealthy family (her parents have professional, well-paid jobs in the central area). I haven't actually thought about much past this point, so that's all I have, apart from how she got Vulpix obviously. Basivally my own life story, Pokémon-style =p Though I moved away from my hometown five years ago.

>My Regrets
    Nothing in particular, though I slightly regret overbidding for my Poochyena in a trade. ^^;
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 7th August 2012 at 3:16 PM.

How many Pokémon from each region do you have?

Kanto: 2 (Seel, Meowth)
    Hoenn: 3 (Skitty, Cacnea, Lileep)
    Sinnoh: 1 (Shinx)
    Unova: 1 (Purrloin)

Hey, only missing a Johto-Pokémon! :3

What was your first capture, and do you still have it?

Shinx, which I now call Elmira. I do still have her, I fought far too long at the Cloud Garden to just give her up! She's also so attached to Kitty the Skitty that I'd lose my face before she'd change owners...

Regrets:

Maybe I haven't been here long enough, but I don't have any.

Region of Origin:

Noriko comes from Celadon City - the Gym also being the source of her love for Grass-types and Erika-like elegance as well as beauty.

Speaking of which, is Erika too awesome or how come I don't recall a single other Gym Leader or Elite Four member who specializes in Grass-types?

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Speaking of which, is Erika too awesome or how come I don't recall a single other Gym Leader or Elite Four member who specializes in Grass-types?
    There's Gardenia from Sinnoh and Cilan from Unova. But that's about it, I think.

As for the region of origin topic... I haven't really elaborated much on Eric's back story, but he was born in Ecruteak City. One day he found Blaze badly injured in the woods surrounding the town, and he nursed him back to health. They have been friends ever since.

How many Pokemon from each region do you have?

Kanto: 1 (Wartortle)
    Hoenn: 2 (Spoink, Aron)
    Sinnoh: 0
    Unova: 4 (Tynamo, Venipede, Druddigon, Timburr)

Region of Origin

My character hails from Undella Town in the Unova Region.

FB Regrets

Female Timburr. That is all. Sorry, Bertha!

First Capture

I'm really hoping I can capture a Golett in WI, and if I do get the Ducklett from the CG, I'll probably trade it away, or not evolve it. Not a big fan of Swanna.
    Last edited by FlashFusion; 7th August 2012 at 4:40 PM.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

SPPf stopped sending me email notifications... why are there so many problems with this forum?
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Region of Origin
    I've always had my character come from Oldale Town in Hoenn. His father was originally from Celadon City in Kanto and his mother from Goldenrod City in Johto. They met when they were making their own personal pokemon journeys and eventually after taking the league challenge in a few different areas decided to settle down in the nice quiet small town of Oldale to raise a family.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    >My Regrets
    Nothing in particular, though I slightly regret overbidding for my Poochyena in a trade. ^^;
    Yeah, I kinda regret offering four Candies off the bat for my Minccino. ^^; (I wouldn't if it were anyone other than my Candy rival... *shakes fist at Itza*)

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

*Rides round on her imaginary Oblivity since she didn't win*
    Oh well I can image anyway =p

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    *Rides round on her imaginary Oblivity since she didn't win*
    Oh well I can image anyway =p
    *patpat Stacey*

If UPCs could breed, I'd consider voting for it just so I can have one. XP Then you, me, ME, and Tess can ride around terrorizing FB like the Four Horsemen. \o/

Edit- Technically I guess that would make us the Four Horsewomen of FB. The oldest crones female vets riding around putting curses on people... Sounds like fun. 83 Now I wish I had voted for Oblivity. ^^;
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 7th August 2012 at 7:04 PM.

~*~

All right, I'm open to trade offers for my Cryogonal, so make some good ones!

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    *patpat Stacey*

If UPCs could breed, I'd consider voting for it just so I can have one. XP Then you, me, ME, and Tess can ride around terrorizing FB like the Four Horsemen. \o/

Edit- Technically I guess that would make us the Four Horsewomen of FB. The oldest crones female vets riding around putting curses on people... Sounds like fun. 83 Now I wish I had voted for Oblivity. ^^;
    I actually meant to post this in the PF's, dunno how it ended up here XD
    Ah don't worry about it luv, I got three votes *huggles ME, Gemini and takkupanda* I heart you guys for the love of my Demality/Oblivity. There's always next year. Since this was my secnd ever attempt to come third is really good, I did crap last time with my Ghost/Fire Shaman Pokemon. We have Litwick now so need for him *throws him on the backburner*

We could have two normal pitch black Oblivity's and two shiny purple ones and we'd ride around FB leaving Doom and Gloom in our wake.
    I, the Horsewoman of Death
    Marion, the Horsewoman of Pestilance
    leaving you with hmmm, the Horsewoman of Famine
    Tess as the Horsewoman of War

Charge my fellow woman, let us bring sorrow and pain to all those that look upon us mwha ha ha *rides off into the night*

I'd be tempted to draw a picture of that if I thought I could ^-^;;

I actually meant to post this in the PF's, dunno how it ended up here XD
    Ah don't worry about it luv, I got three votes *huggles ME, Gemini and takkupanda* I heart you guys for the love of my Demality/Oblivity. There's always next year. Since this was my secnd ever attempt to come third is really good, I did crap last time with my Ghost/Fire Shaman Pokemon. We have Litwick now so need for him *throws him on the backburner*
    Aw, a shaman still sounds cool. *rescues it from the flames*

Aside: When I get my Liltwick named Pancake (Pan for short), his catchphrase will be "out of the fire and into the pan". \o/

We could have two normal pitch black Oblivity's and two shiny purple ones and we'd ride around FB leaving Doom and Gloom in our wake.
    I, the Horsewoman of Death
    Marion, the Horsewoman of Pestilance
    leaving you with hmmm, the Horsewoman of Famine
    Tess as the Horsewoman of War

Charge my fellow woman, let us bring sorrow and pain to all those that look upon us mwha ha ha *rides off into the night*

I'd be tempted to draw a picture of that if I thought I could ^-^;;
    Ooh, can I has a shiny purple one? 83 (Although I'd probably prefer to recolor it blue. XP)

Famine, eh? No food for you! >O

Gumpy & Custard: D8

Hahaha I wish I could draw a picture of that as well. ^^;

~*~

Aw, a shaman still sounds cool. *rescues it from the flames*

Aside: When I get my Liltwick named Pancake (Pan for short), his catchphrase will be "out of the fire and into the pan". \o/

Ooh, can I has a shiny purple one? 83 (Although I'd probably prefer to recolor it blue. XP)

Famine, eh? No food for you! >O

Gumpy & Custard: D8

Hahaha I wish I could draw a picture of that as well. ^^;
    Oh cute name for a Litwick ^-^ I have no names planned out (as proved by my choices for my latest too, had think of them after the fact) for the Pokemon I want to obtain. Had I gotten an Oblivity I was thinking of calling it Necromancer ... might save that for next year just in case ;p
    Well actually that's not true, if I get a female Yamask I was thinking of calling her Pandora, thought it would fit a Cofigrigus "Lest not open Pandora's box or unleash Hell upon the world" =3

Quote Originally Posted by Celebii 151 View Post

First Capture

I'm really hoping I can capture a Golett in WI, and if I do get the Ducklett from the CG, I'll probably trade it away, or not evolve it. Not a big fan of Swanna.
    Uh :/ they're not wild Golett, they're guarding the treasure (for someone, maybe). I don't think I could just give you a Golett in my zone, it'd have to be an end-of-adventure reward.
    Last edited by Emp; 7th August 2012 at 10:54 PM.

Oh cute name for a Litwick ^-^ I have no names planned out (as proved by my choices for my latest too, had think of them after the fact) for the Pokemon I want to obtain. Had I gotten an Oblivity I was thinking of calling it Necromancer ... might save that for next year just in case ;p
    Well actually that's not true, if I get a female Yamask I was thinking of calling her Pandora, thought it would fit a Cofigrigus "Lest not open Pandora's box or unleash Hell upon the world" =3
    D'aw, that's a perfect nickname. X3

On that note, how about another topic? Do you plan nicknames out for your Pokémon?

I usually end up just keeping random Pokémon that come my way, so I come up with names after the fact (hence why a lot of them suck XP). I had a name picked out for Corsola ("Kasuri", which I think refers to a wave pattern in fabric - also sounds a bit like "Corsola"), but I was expecting a female. When the first offer for a Shiny turned out to be male, I had to scramble for a last-minute, more masculine-sounding substitute. ^^;

Lately I have been planning nicknames for Pokémon I know I want in advance. Aside from Link and Midna, the rest all seem to have to do with food. o.O; (Blueberry, Waffle, Pancake, Mint Mocha Chip...) Continuing the "Custard" tradition I suppose? =3= That one I also planned btw, since for some reason I've always wanted to name a Delibird "Custard". XP (If I ever get a female I'll name her "Pudding". \o/)

First Capture

That actually might fit with Ducklett's character given the situation. ^^; Depends how you want to RP with it I suppose.
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 8th August 2012 at 1:18 AM.

~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Uh :/ they're not wild Golett, they're guarding the treasure (for someone, maybe). I don't think I could just give you a Golett in my zone, it'd have to be an end-of-adventure reward.
    [/size]
    D:

That post just worsened my already terrible mood.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

D:

That post just worsened my already terrible mood.
    *pat pat* At least Ducklett's still up for grabs? ^^; *shot*

~*~

Do you plan nicknames out for your Pokémon?
    Nope. Well, except my Cyndaquil, but otherwise, I'm just waiting to see what I get and then I wait until a name comes to me for whatever I got. X3

Page 127 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast