Page 144 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

So many pokemon personalities to read. I'll do it and come up with my own later. This should be fun.

Should make a poke-personality thread for reference

Wildfire (Starter) is Melissa's best friend and partner, having been with her since she was 10. He's laid-back and amiable, though also very protective of his teammates, a trait he's picked up from Melissa. He usually goes around without the flames on his back burning, as his usual place is on Melissa's left shoulder and he doesn't want to accidentally catch his friend on fire.

Mar (Adopted) is rather opinionated, but also sensible and practical. He does have the tendency to let first impressions and surface personalities color his view of others, though, never quite looking to see if there's something more to an individual than he is shown. That leads to a bit of friction between Mar and Stella, though they are careful not to get into too much of a disagreement; they know Melissa and Wildfire wouldn't stand for that, if they do at all.

Stella (Hatched from a Rare Dragon Mystery Egg) is unusually shy for a Bagon and finds it difficult to speak to strangers. However, being the first female on the team aside from Melissa, she's also perceptive and can be quite sensitive when necessary. In addition, she happens to have a crush on Meetan's Bagon and hopes to one day meet him again (though she's only ever seen him once...>>; ), which has led to a bit of a misunderstanding about her character, as far as Mar is concerned.

Stream (Trade with kaisap112) is insecure, after having been offered to be traded several times while with his last trainer and being immediately dropped off at the AC after he hatched. He needs to be constantly reassured by Melissa and his teammates that he's not going to be traded away again, but, when he's given something to do, he is able to set aside his insecurity to complete it, determined to show that he can pull his own weight and that he's useful.

Storm (Caught in Whale Island) is a haughty girl with high expectations for her trainer and teammates. She respects Melissa and Wildfire only because they beat her down and captured her, but she is of the opinion that respect must be constantly and repeatedly earned. The others on the team haven't really had a chance to earn her respect yet, so she only tolerates them in deference to Melissa and Wildfire's wishes.

Imp (Hatched from a Ghost Mystery Egg) is the newest addition to the team and a recently-hatched one, at that. True to her species and her name, she's a little prankster and likes making people jump in shock, surprise, or fear. However, the others are completely unaware that underneath the cheerful face, she can be a vicious little avenger towards anyone who threatens her family.

What!? KG's egg hatched early!? Madness!

But hey, Rhyhorn's a pretty cool hatch. Congrats, KG!

Maybe we'll see what Charm's egg hatches into...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    A rivalry with the Squirtleman, huh? That's really interesting, if not hilarious. XD
    True that, but after all, Squirtleman stole Cherry the honour of defeating the Toxicroak with her mega effective Mega Drains

Hehehe, go ahead, let her keep thinking that...

New home needed for this newly hatched Corphish. 1 candy and it's yours unless someone makes a bigger offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post

New home needed for this newly hatched Corphish. 1 candy and it's yours unless someone makes a bigger offer.
    I'll take it....
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

*stares at that infamous female Corsola in the Adoption Centre, glancing at the side both 3 Candies and date to be able to adopt next (Sept 7th)* SOON.

But seriously, sorry to bring that debate again, but what's decided to take that Corsola? She's still waaaaaaaaaiting...

To be completely honest: Although I do want her, if I do get her, I would be totally ok of trading her for a Staryu, Horsea or Azurill/Marill.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 2nd September 2012 at 9:23 PM.

Stop that, you're making me feel bad. -_-'
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Quote Originally Posted by Fireray View Post
    I'll take it....
    SOLD, to the man with the rays of fire! I'll start the trade.

So many interesting pokemon you all have. A little late, but here are mine.

Volts: Myrrh's starter pokemon and best friend. Always there to pick up his slack when Myrrh is hesitant or something. Always up for a fight even if his opponent is much larger than himself. Can be a bit impatient at times, which can clash with Myrrh's (useless) grand patience.

Scout: She hatched from the special Rare Egg from that one event (Easter I believe) and is so far Myrrh's only hatch. Is very affectionate towards Myrrh and was even quick to forgive him when he forgot to pick her and Bruiser up from the Daycare Centre.....twice. Or was it three times? Can sometimes be a bit jealous of the bond Myrrh has with Volts. I'm glad she isn't too affectionate....and male o.O

Bruiser: He knows that one day he will become one BAMF Aggron, and often shows feats of strength like smashing rocks several times its size and the like. Can be a bit unruly at times which sometimes requires Myrrh to man up a bit more to control it.

Torkoal: Poor Torkoal, I'm trying to trade you away. Speaking of

I still kinda want Corsola, but given what is happening with Torkoal I'm gonna wait. I would for sure keep it on my team, but I don't want to fill up my team so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    Stop that, you're making me feel bad. -_-'
    ? Talking to me? I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention :/ I just wanted to check with everyone if something was settled down yet (and add the option of trading on my side), so I don't go around and swipe it under everyone's nose without saying anything and start a big uproar o.o;
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 2nd September 2012 at 11:49 PM.

Nah, it's just that I was the one who dropped it off in the first place. Now everyone's making me feel guilty.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    Nah, it's just that I was the one who dropped it off in the first place. Now everyone's making me feel guilty.
    Ooooh. *taps on your shoulder* It's cool, nobody will blame ya for that or anything. Well, one thing for sure: she'll definitely find a good home and will not be released in the wild ^^ The problem now is who will give her that good home... <.<;

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    *stares at that infamous female Corsola in the Adoption Centre, glancing at the side both 3 Candies and date to be able to adopt next (Sept 7th)* SOON.

But seriously, sorry to bring that debate again, but what's decided to take that Corsola? She's still waaaaaaaaaiting...

To be completely honest: Although I do want her, if I do get her, I would be totally ok of trading her for a Staryu, Horsea or Azurill/Marill.
    I would be one of the people competing with you to get the corsola, but my next day to adopt is the same as yours... EN GARDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    I would be one of the people competing with you to get the corsola, but my next day to adopt is the same as yours... EN GARDE!!!
    *sheds out rapier* EN G... *unsheds rapier* Hmmm, no no no, there must be a way to settle this in a more... *puts on large feathery hat, makes some tea and drinks it with the lil pinky out*...civilized way.

But seriously, we gotta find a way to settle this... I thought of Trainer Battles but... *looks at highest leveled of her team, at Lv. 10* it would be unfair. A TCG battle would work, but unfortunately there's already plenty of battles on hold (including one I requested) and would probably take forever before we get to do it (probably long after someone, unknowing of the "fight", would take Corsola) and of course the contests doesn't work at all as they're closed (and wouldn't be fair anyway). ...So, any ideas?
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 3rd September 2012 at 3:22 AM.

From what I've experienced in the Trainer Battles, the level difference is hardly considered as long as they are in the same tier. Hell, I was pwn'd by a Level 1 Buneary against my, at that time, Level 10 Aipom!

*pops out popcorn again* Good, good, I was afraid the fire had died down... X3

Now for introductions.

Custard the Delibird - Lazy and arrogant, but also a loyal friend. Prone to jealous outbursts. Best friends and rivals with Bobble (a.k.a. Blue Boy).
    Bobble the Wynaut - Fun, friendly, and FABULOUS. His signature shades and Pink Scarf make him look like a cool dude, which he is. B) He's usually laid-back and likes to go with the flow. Best friends and rivals with Custard. In a relationship with Alice.
    Rocky the Rhydon - Despite his appearance, he's a gentle giant with a heart of gold. Loves the earth and gardening. Perhaps one of the most mature on Jess's team. If ever his friends or the innocent are threatened though, he'll do whatever it takes within his power to defend them.
    Gumpy the Swalot - The only one with a bigger appetite than Custard. Met and defended him in the CG after he stole food from some boys (my character was a lot different back then, it's rather silly and embarrassing to look back on now ^^; ). Could never think of a personality beyond "gluttonous" until recently. Now he's Detective "Gumpy" Gumshoe based off the character from the PW, as well as Sherlock Holmes.
    Haruki the Shiny Corsola - Hotheaded and competitive. Likes to prove that he's just as tough, if not tougher, than those considered the strongest. Never backs down from a challenge.
    Kief the Zigzagoon - An incorrigible klepto. Better watch your wallet around him. ;O Also likes to play tricks on people.
    Kanna the Furret - Extremely shy and skittish. Has a crush on Kief.
    Atzu II the Azumarill - Loves chocolate like whoa. Note: He, Kief, and Kanna were all trades from the same person, so they know each other pretty well. I sorta regret Evolving him when the OT didn't want him to, but I just don't like Azurill very much. =/ Plus Azumarill remind me of Shiny Corsola. <3
    Pippa the Piplup - Naďve and innocent, she's the baby of the team. She's secretly grown smarter and stronger than she seems though, in part thanks to her Custard "oniichan" (who take care of her during Jess's "absence").
    Alice the Ralts - The one must attuned to her trainer's feelings owing to a telepathic link. She has some issues of her own due to traumatic experiences involving the Sphynx in Fizzytopia (for whom she was originally forced to fight trainers for) and Team Magma (who kidnapped her as soon as she escaped). In a relationship with Bobble.
    Tessie the Lapras - Shy and elusive. Mistrustful of strangers, especially after getting hit by a poacher's harpoon when she was just a baby. Loves music.
    Hermesiel the Togekiss - A heavenly warrior. Kind, but also fierce towards enemies. He small smite all in his path. Faithful above all.
    Hoshiko the Chikorita - One with nature, but also has a penchant for both astronomy and astrology. Likes to play the ocarina.
    Kristen the Snorunt - A new addition to the team. Very quiet and sometimes moody. Expresses herself through art. May be secretly possessed by a demon named Lilith.
    Mint Mocha Chip (Minchi) the Minccino - The latest member to join. She's sassy and a bit of a stuck-up princess/popular girl, but her social poise is helping teach Kanna some confidence. Plus Minchi has personally adopted her as a sort of "pet project". Laa laaa, laa laaa~

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
    From what I've experienced in the Trainer Battles, the level difference is hardly considered as long as they are in the same tier. Hell, I was pwn'd by a Level 1 Buneary against my, at that time, Level 10 Aipom!
    Huh, did not know that! The more you know!

Does Pokémon that are at shops (Daycare/Beauty Salon) can join in too? It'll suck if it's not possible since two out of the 3 in my team are in there (that's what happens when noticing you're "updateless" minimum a full month in all zones you're in).

Well, seems that we found a way to settle this ...If only TutorX could reply and agree/confirm with me for the battle, and perhaps wait in case others wants to join the "fun"... ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    *pops out popcorn again* Good, good, I was afraid the fire had died down... X3
    Knew you would say something about this XP
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 3rd September 2012 at 4:14 AM.

So, soon enough I'll be the proud owner of a Stunfisk.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Hehehe, go ahead, let her keep thinking that...
    You bet! And someday, Cherry will beat the Squirtleman!

So, um, I guess I should say hi to everyone. I'm newish and not exactly a social butterfly but I am interested in this! Probably won't see much more of me after this bluh.

Just call me LASL - Bubbleata Deets

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    So, soon enough I'll be the proud owner of a Stunfisk.
    *brofist* I'll have to introduce you to Livewire. He's a bit hot-tempered, but he's not a bad guy.

On an unrelated note, anyone interested in my Gummis, please speak up.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Hey there LASL! Welcome to FB!
    Well, the whole point of this RP is to interact with the community actually, so try to blend in if you want the most of it!

On the other hand, not everyone feels the need to post outside of shops and adventures, so it's entirely up to you! You can have fun here either way.

Page 144 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast