Page 168 of 189 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

*grumble* Didn't think you'd take out my Lv. 40 Beedrill that quickly...

Hm... it looks like he's got about 40% energy now and roughly 75% health, so he's gotten some energy back but not a whole lot. He's also still out of Fire energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    *grumble* Didn't think you'd take out my Lv. 40 Beedrill that quickly...

Hm... it looks like he's got about 40% energy now and roughly 75% health, so he's gotten some energy back but not a whole lot. He's also still out of Fire energy.
    Like I was planning to use Heat Wave after the last time? :P

Hmm, I'll work on something.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

How is Heracross?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

As far as health goes, he's fine, plus he's got double Iron Defense up, so he'll be able to take hits like a tank. He's looking pretty tired, though, only about 40% energy left, plus he's out of Rock energy (no Stone Edge for you! >_<).

So my Croagunk has just evolved into Toxicroak.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Congratulations!

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Hey everyone, I'm new here and so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.
    So, yeah...hi.
    I'm currently busy on character description and bio. Updating, etc.
    Sorry, but there's not much else left to say.
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy my time here.
    Anyone have any good tips by the way?

Also, since I'm new I need to look for openings in threads. Any coming up in the foreseeable future?

I am always willing to update people in Cortoza, but if you could hold off your reply till tomorrow, that would be great.

Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Hey, welcome to you, new member! Also, a big welcome from all of us in the Ralts Rally!

As for Astoria... no foreseeable openings as of yet, sorry! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new here and so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.
    So, yeah...hi.

Also, since I'm new I need to look for openings in threads. Any coming up in the foreseeable future?
    Hey, welcome to Fizzy Bubbles, the better FB! XD

As for tips, hmm, lemme see... Don't get too excited about getting updates (some would take it as impatience of getting them and could get you in trouble... learned the hard way), always put your links of your stuff and make sure the links are the right ones all the time, write in good grammar and stuff (red squiggly lines are your best friend), don't be mean to anyone (well you likely already know that one :P), put the link of your FB profile in your sig so you don't need to get the link everytime you post in a zone but don't forget to remove your sig when posting anywhere else important (like shops), make sure you have some good sleep before posting anything (see three previous tips), put a link to your "trading wish list" so everyone knows what you want... I think that's it :P ^^ Hope you have fun here, because I do!
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 30th November 2012 at 3:09 PM.

Oh lookee! Managed to sneak in a few updates at the end of the month!

So, yeah...hi.

Hi, welcome to FB! ^-^ Hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions feel free to ask. <3

Unfortunately I don't think there are any openings currently in the CG on UPN, as most of the Updators won't be posting until mid-December due to exams. You could always make an intro post though and we'll see if we can sort it out when the time comes.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Arceus damn it, if FB had pokemon awards, my Cherubi would get the "God of Crits" award
    Two crit tackles in one battle is something to feast on, hmm? :3

Oh lookee! Managed to sneak in a few updates at the end of the month!
    Dammitjjpostmoreyoufool
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I just wrote it up today. :v

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    Arceus damn it, if FB had pokemon awards, my Cherubi would get the "God of Crits" award
    Two crit tackles in one battle is something to feast on, hmm? :3
    The God of Crits was Persian. Get is right next time. *shot*

Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

In about 3 hours, my Wooper will evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Plight of Leon View Post
    The God of Crits was Persian. Get is right next time. *shot*
    I thought it was Farfetch'd... XD

So, yeah...hi.

Hi, welcome to FB! Everyone else has already told you basically anything of importance, but I'd just like to add, if you want to get in some practice with RPing with your character and Pokemon, you can always try posting in the Fizzytopian Park and Gardens here, or the FB Bar over at UPN. Those are basically free RP threads- like zones, but with no real rules or anything. Just for fun, and they can be good ways to pass the time while waiting for updates or zone openings, and as I said, it also makes good practice, so when it comes time for you to start posting in zones, you have a general idea of how to do it.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I thought it was Farfetch'd... XD
    Farfetch'd never could crit like Persian.

Also, I am going to be writing reffings for the next one and a half hours.

So, yeah...hi.

Welcome, Admiral. If you'd like to be called something else, ask. And I have a few useful pieces of information myself...

-There are three different places where FB is located. Serebii Forums, Ultimate Pokemon Network, and Bulbagarden Forums. These are shortened to SPPf, UPN, and BMG respectively.

-Don't scream your Pokemon wants to the world in a zone. It's mentioned everywhere, but it deserves another mention. You most likely will not be able to find the pokemon.

- Because UPN is FB's base of operations, it has a few extra shops. The Adoption Center, where you can leave pokemon that you don't want, or you can adopt the pokemon others have left for a fee of three candies. The Breeding Center, where you can breed two compatible pokemon of opposite gender who are level one hundred to get a little baby pokemon. And the Arcade, a place of broken dreams flash games where people get free stuff for it- if you can beat others scores which is unlikely because some people rape at these games. There are a few others too. Because of this, I reccomend you sign up on UPN.

-There is an item in FB called the Memory Berry. Which is ironic, because nobody remembers its use. It can be used to teach your pokemon 2 Egg Moves or Relearned Moves. You might not see one for a while, but it helps to know this.

Farfetch'd never could crit like Persian.
    Saying Persian is better is a bit... *puts on shades*

Farfetch'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    Saying Persian is better is a bit... *puts on shades*

Farfetch'd.
    Let us agree to disagree with this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    Because of this, I reccomend you sign up on UPN.
    Ex has already been on UPN for ASB, silly. :P

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    In about 3 hours, my Wooper will evolve.

My first evolution has occurred in Astoria. Congrats DS/GS on having both members of your joint adventure each have a Pokemon evolve.
    Last edited by jolteonjak; 1st December 2012 at 4:51 AM.

Thanks everyone for the tips and warm greetings.

Hey, welcome to you, new member! Also, a big welcome from all of us in the Ralts Rally!
    Yeah, Ralts! Realized though that it only knows growl at LV5, but I'll be fine nonetheless. I'm guessing by your reply that Ralts is a common favourite to use?

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Hey, welcome to Fizzy Bubbles, the better FB! XD

As for tips, hmm, lemme see... Don't get too excited about getting updates (some would take it as impatience of getting them and could get you in trouble... learned the hard way), always put your links of your stuff and make sure the links are the right ones all the time, write in good grammar and stuff (red squiggly lines are your best friend), don't be mean to anyone (well you likely already know that one :P), put the link of your FB profile in your sig so you don't need to get the link everytime you post in a zone but don't forget to remove your sig when posting anywhere else important (like shops), make sure you have some good sleep before posting anything (see three previous tips), put a link to your "trading wish list" so everyone knows what you want... I think that's it :P ^^ Hope you have fun here, because I do!
    Thanks for the tip about the sig, I'll get right to that.

Hi, welcome to FB! Everyone else has already told you basically anything of importance, but I'd just like to add, if you want to get in some practice with RPing with your character and Pokemon, you can always try posting in the Fizzytopian Park and Gardens here, or the FB Bar over at UPN. Those are basically free RP threads- like zones, but with no real rules or anything. Just for fun, and they can be good ways to pass the time while waiting for updates or zone openings, and as I said, it also makes good practice, so when it comes time for you to start posting in zones, you have a general idea of how to do it.
    Thanks for the tip on the practice grounds, I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by ApertureScience View Post
    Welcome, Admiral. If you'd like to be called something else, ask. And I have a few useful pieces of information myself...

-There are three different places where FB is located. Serebii Forums, Ultimate Pokemon Network, and Bulbagarden Forums. These are shortened to SPPf, UPN, and BMG respectively.

-Don't scream your Pokemon wants to the world in a zone. It's mentioned everywhere, but it deserves another mention. You most likely will not be able to find the pokemon.

- Because UPN is FB's base of operations, it has a few extra shops. The Adoption Center, where you can leave pokemon that you don't want, or you can adopt the pokemon others have left for a fee of three candies. The Breeding Center, where you can breed two compatible pokemon of opposite gender who are level one hundred to get a little baby pokemon. And the Arcade, a place of broken dreams flash games where people get free stuff for it- if you can beat others scores which is unlikely because some people rape at these games. There are a few others too. Because of this, I reccomend you sign up on UPN.

-There is an item in FB called the Memory Berry. Which is ironic, because nobody remembers its use. It can be used to teach your pokemon 2 Egg Moves or Relearned Moves. You might not see one for a while, but it helps to know this.
    You can shorten my name to whatever you like.
    I'm not going to scream my pokémon wants out. In fact, I'd prefer to be surprised in what comes along and what opportunities I'll get to catch pokémon.
    Definitely interested in the Memory Berry now.

I am always willing to update people in Cortoza, but if you could hold off your reply till tomorrow, that would be great.
    Yes! Thanks for this. I'm assuming I need to wait because you're about to update or so, so I'll wait for that.

Again, thank you everyone.

Page 168 of 189 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast