Page 168 of 189 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

  1. #4176
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    *grumble* Didn't think you'd take out my Lv. 40 Beedrill that quickly...

    Hm... it looks like he's got about 40% energy now and roughly 75% health, so he's gotten some energy back but not a whole lot. He's also still out of Fire energy.

  2. #4177
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    *grumble* Didn't think you'd take out my Lv. 40 Beedrill that quickly...

    Hm... it looks like he's got about 40% energy now and roughly 75% health, so he's gotten some energy back but not a whole lot. He's also still out of Fire energy.
    Like I was planning to use Heat Wave after the last time? :P

    Hmm, I'll work on something.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

  3. #4178
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between Noland and Adan <3
    Posts
    4,355

    Default

    How is Heracross?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team


  4. #4179
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    As far as health goes, he's fine, plus he's got double Iron Defense up, so he'll be able to take hits like a tank. He's looking pretty tired, though, only about 40% energy left, plus he's out of Rock energy (no Stone Edge for you! >_<).

  5. #4180
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,213

    Default

    So my Croagunk has just evolved into Toxicroak.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  6. #4181
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    So my Croagunk has just evolved into Toxicroak.
    Congratulations!


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  7. #4182
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    866

    Default

    Hey everyone, I'm new here and so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.
    So, yeah...hi.
    I'm currently busy on character description and bio. Updating, etc.
    Sorry, but there's not much else left to say.
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy my time here.
    Anyone have any good tips by the way?

    Also, since I'm new I need to look for openings in threads. Any coming up in the foreseeable future?

  8. #4183
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    I am always willing to update people in Cortoza, but if you could hold off your reply till tomorrow, that would be great.


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  9. #4184
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Hey, welcome to you, new member! Also, a big welcome from all of us in the Ralts Rally!

    As for Astoria... no foreseeable openings as of yet, sorry! :/

  10. #4185
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new here and so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.
    So, yeah...hi.
    I'm currently busy on character description and bio. Updating, etc.
    Sorry, but there's not much else left to say.
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy my time here.
    Anyone have any good tips by the way?

    Also, since I'm new I need to look for openings in threads. Any coming up in the foreseeable future?
    Hey, welcome to Fizzy Bubbles, the better FB! XD

    As for tips, hmm, lemme see... Don't get too excited about getting updates (some would take it as impatience of getting them and could get you in trouble... learned the hard way), always put your links of your stuff and make sure the links are the right ones all the time, write in good grammar and stuff (red squiggly lines are your best friend), don't be mean to anyone (well you likely already know that one :P), put the link of your FB profile in your sig so you don't need to get the link everytime you post in a zone but don't forget to remove your sig when posting anywhere else important (like shops), make sure you have some good sleep before posting anything (see three previous tips), put a link to your "trading wish list" so everyone knows what you want... I think that's it :P ^^ Hope you have fun here, because I do!
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 30th November 2012 at 3:09 PM.

  11. #4186
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Oh lookee! Managed to sneak in a few updates at the end of the month!

  12. #4187
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new here and so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.
    So, yeah...hi.
    I'm currently busy on character description and bio. Updating, etc.
    Sorry, but there's not much else left to say.
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy my time here.
    Anyone have any good tips by the way?

    Also, since I'm new I need to look for openings in threads. Any coming up in the foreseeable future?
    Hi, welcome to FB! ^-^ Hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions feel free to ask. <3

    Unfortunately I don't think there are any openings currently in the CG on UPN, as most of the Updators won't be posting until mid-December due to exams. You could always make an intro post though and we'll see if we can sort it out when the time comes.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  13. #4188
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Yamaku Academy
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Arceus damn it, if FB had pokemon awards, my Cherubi would get the "God of Crits" award
    Two crit tackles in one battle is something to feast on, hmm? :3

  14. #4189
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Oh lookee! Managed to sneak in a few updates at the end of the month!
    Dammitjjpostmoreyoufool
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

  15. #4190
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between Noland and Adan <3
    Posts
    4,355

    Default

    I just wrote it up today. :v
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team


  16. #4191
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    Arceus damn it, if FB had pokemon awards, my Cherubi would get the "God of Crits" award
    Two crit tackles in one battle is something to feast on, hmm? :3
    The God of Crits was Persian. Get is right next time. *shot*


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  17. #4192
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between Noland and Adan <3
    Posts
    4,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    So my Croagunk has just evolved into Toxicroak.
    In about 3 hours, my Wooper will evolve.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team


  18. #4193
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plight of Leon View Post
    The God of Crits was Persian. Get is right next time. *shot*
    I thought it was Farfetch'd... XD

  19. #4194
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new here and so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.
    So, yeah...hi.
    I'm currently busy on character description and bio. Updating, etc.
    Sorry, but there's not much else left to say.
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy my time here.
    Anyone have any good tips by the way?

    Also, since I'm new I need to look for openings in threads. Any coming up in the foreseeable future?
    Hi, welcome to FB! Everyone else has already told you basically anything of importance, but I'd just like to add, if you want to get in some practice with RPing with your character and Pokemon, you can always try posting in the Fizzytopian Park and Gardens here, or the FB Bar over at UPN. Those are basically free RP threads- like zones, but with no real rules or anything. Just for fun, and they can be good ways to pass the time while waiting for updates or zone openings, and as I said, it also makes good practice, so when it comes time for you to start posting in zones, you have a general idea of how to do it.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  20. #4195
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I thought it was Farfetch'd... XD
    Farfetch'd never could crit like Persian.

    Also, I am going to be writing reffings for the next one and a half hours.


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  21. #4196
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where do you think?
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new here and so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.
    So, yeah...hi.
    I'm currently busy on character description and bio. Updating, etc.
    Sorry, but there's not much else left to say.
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy my time here.
    Anyone have any good tips by the way?

    Also, since I'm new I need to look for openings in threads. Any coming up in the foreseeable future?
    Welcome, Admiral. If you'd like to be called something else, ask. And I have a few useful pieces of information myself...

    -There are three different places where FB is located. Serebii Forums, Ultimate Pokemon Network, and Bulbagarden Forums. These are shortened to SPPf, UPN, and BMG respectively.

    -Don't scream your Pokemon wants to the world in a zone. It's mentioned everywhere, but it deserves another mention. You most likely will not be able to find the pokemon.

    - Because UPN is FB's base of operations, it has a few extra shops. The Adoption Center, where you can leave pokemon that you don't want, or you can adopt the pokemon others have left for a fee of three candies. The Breeding Center, where you can breed two compatible pokemon of opposite gender who are level one hundred to get a little baby pokemon. And the Arcade, a place of broken dreams flash games where people get free stuff for it- if you can beat others scores which is unlikely because some people rape at these games. There are a few others too. Because of this, I reccomend you sign up on UPN.

    -There is an item in FB called the Memory Berry. Which is ironic, because nobody remembers its use. It can be used to teach your pokemon 2 Egg Moves or Relearned Moves. You might not see one for a while, but it helps to know this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plight of Leon View Post
    Farfetch'd never could crit like Persian.
    Saying Persian is better is a bit... *puts on shades*

    Farfetch'd.

  22. #4197
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    Saying Persian is better is a bit... *puts on shades*

    Farfetch'd.
    Let us agree to disagree with this statement.


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  23. #4198
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wherever You Are
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    Because of this, I reccomend you sign up on UPN.
    Ex has already been on UPN for ASB, silly. :P

  24. #4199
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between Noland and Adan <3
    Posts
    4,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    In about 3 hours, my Wooper will evolve.

    My first evolution has occurred in Astoria. Congrats DS/GS on having both members of your joint adventure each have a Pokemon evolve.
    Last edited by jolteonjak; 1st December 2012 at 4:51 AM.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team


  25. #4200
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    866

    Default

    Thanks everyone for the tips and warm greetings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Hey, welcome to you, new member! Also, a big welcome from all of us in the Ralts Rally!
    Yeah, Ralts! Realized though that it only knows growl at LV5, but I'll be fine nonetheless. I'm guessing by your reply that Ralts is a common favourite to use?

    Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Hey, welcome to Fizzy Bubbles, the better FB! XD

    As for tips, hmm, lemme see... Don't get too excited about getting updates (some would take it as impatience of getting them and could get you in trouble... learned the hard way), always put your links of your stuff and make sure the links are the right ones all the time, write in good grammar and stuff (red squiggly lines are your best friend), don't be mean to anyone (well you likely already know that one :P), put the link of your FB profile in your sig so you don't need to get the link everytime you post in a zone but don't forget to remove your sig when posting anywhere else important (like shops), make sure you have some good sleep before posting anything (see three previous tips), put a link to your "trading wish list" so everyone knows what you want... I think that's it :P ^^ Hope you have fun here, because I do!
    Thanks for the tip about the sig, I'll get right to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Hi, welcome to FB! Everyone else has already told you basically anything of importance, but I'd just like to add, if you want to get in some practice with RPing with your character and Pokemon, you can always try posting in the Fizzytopian Park and Gardens here, or the FB Bar over at UPN. Those are basically free RP threads- like zones, but with no real rules or anything. Just for fun, and they can be good ways to pass the time while waiting for updates or zone openings, and as I said, it also makes good practice, so when it comes time for you to start posting in zones, you have a general idea of how to do it.
    Thanks for the tip on the practice grounds, I'll look into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApertureScience View Post
    Welcome, Admiral. If you'd like to be called something else, ask. And I have a few useful pieces of information myself...

    -There are three different places where FB is located. Serebii Forums, Ultimate Pokemon Network, and Bulbagarden Forums. These are shortened to SPPf, UPN, and BMG respectively.

    -Don't scream your Pokemon wants to the world in a zone. It's mentioned everywhere, but it deserves another mention. You most likely will not be able to find the pokemon.

    - Because UPN is FB's base of operations, it has a few extra shops. The Adoption Center, where you can leave pokemon that you don't want, or you can adopt the pokemon others have left for a fee of three candies. The Breeding Center, where you can breed two compatible pokemon of opposite gender who are level one hundred to get a little baby pokemon. And the Arcade, a place of broken dreams flash games where people get free stuff for it- if you can beat others scores which is unlikely because some people rape at these games. There are a few others too. Because of this, I reccomend you sign up on UPN.

    -There is an item in FB called the Memory Berry. Which is ironic, because nobody remembers its use. It can be used to teach your pokemon 2 Egg Moves or Relearned Moves. You might not see one for a while, but it helps to know this.
    You can shorten my name to whatever you like.
    I'm not going to scream my pokémon wants out. In fact, I'd prefer to be surprised in what comes along and what opportunities I'll get to catch pokémon.
    Definitely interested in the Memory Berry now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plight of Leon View Post
    I am always willing to update people in Cortoza, but if you could hold off your reply till tomorrow, that would be great.
    Yes! Thanks for this. I'm assuming I need to wait because you're about to update or so, so I'll wait for that.

    Again, thank you everyone.

Page 168 of 189 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •