Page 102 of 189 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

My egg guess: Igglybuff
    Miltank
    Castform

Normal Pound Egg? Let's see...I guess the following:

-Meowth
    -Igglybuff
    -Cleffa

Meowth and Cleffa. <3 Particularly a Cleffa with Magic Guard!

Hatchlings get Egg Moves at the Egg House? Or is it like shinies and a rare occurence?

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Hatchlings get Egg Moves at the Egg House? Or is like shinies and a rare occurence?
    It's rare, but sometimes a hatchling will come with one of its Egg moves. Most recent one I know of was some Shelmet with Mud-Slap.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Good news! Someone else rolled a natural 100 in this batch! Seems like the RNG wants to dole out 100s today.

...The bad news, of course, is the 100 went to an enemy.

Also, egg moves do happen at the Egg House, but they are a rare occurrence, like you said. In contrast, a Pokemon that results from breeding gets a guaranteed egg move.

[FB || PASBL]

Wait, breeding center opens next month doesn't it? Do the breeders always keep the produced eggs or do some get put in the Adoption Center?

Wait, breeding center opens next month doesn't it? Do the breeders always keep the produced eggs or do some get put in the Adoption Center?
    It opens in October.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    It opens in October.
    *facepalm* Right. I need to work on my memorization.

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    Good news! Someone else rolled a natural 100 in this batch! Seems like the RNG wants to dole out 100s today.

...The bad news, of course, is the 100 went to an enemy.

Also, egg moves do happen at the Egg House, but they are a rare occurrence, like you said. In contrast, a Pokemon that results from breeding gets a guaranteed egg move.
    Lol, gutted! Out of curiosity, what RNG do you guys use? I have my own Pokemon forum and I use a list randomiser, but I'm intrigued as to what the mods use and if it's accurate to percentages or whatever?

EDIT: I love you for updating, Marion! DD And that new colour's pwetty. <3 And the Purrloin's a jerk. >c

Kai, you got a little mention in my Phantom Isle post lol.
    Last edited by Meetan; 12th July 2012 at 7:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Lol, gutted! Out of curiosity, what RNG do you guys use? I have my own Pokemon forum and I use a list randomiser, but I'm intrigued as to what the mods use and if it's accurate to percentages or whatever?

EDIT: I love you for updating, Marion! DD And that new colour's pwetty. <3 And the Purrloin's a jerk. >c

Just so you know, it's Noriko at FB and Mitsuko at the Galaxy. ^^'''

Just so you know, it's Noriko at FB and Mitsuko at the Galaxy. ^^'''
    THIS IS TRUE.

I will edit it when I can be bothered. /shot

Oh man, Numel's not a top favorite of mine, but ending up in the AC would be sad and the price would go up... @.@ "My mind is spinny spinny spinning away~!"

Also, any other famous FB-members than Missingno. Master? Let's not count the Mods, they're Gods of Awesome already.
    Special offer: Half a candy. And I seriously can't think of anyone else more well-known than MM, haha.

Oh, by the as, I'm about to be on a flight in five hours, and there's a thunderstorm raging outside. I'm effing terrified. :< *cuddles Entei plushie*

I use random.org for all my randomization needs. I set the randomizer from 1-100, and basically translate rolls as if they were on a much larger D20. I was a DM for a little bit when my friends and I played Dungeons and Dragons, so I'm definitely inspired by that experience when I ref PvE battles in Phantom Isle.

I'm glad you like the color! :3 I actually experimented with a number of reds and purples using the "preview post" feature before finding a color I really liked that fit with the spooky theme of Phantom Isle. Also, purple's my favorite color, in case you haven't guessed already. XD

Random side-note: I bought pumpkin pie flavored soda yesterday, and decided to try it... I still don't know how I feel about it. I think I like it, maybe? I can't stop drinking it despite how much it confuses my tastebuds. O_o

[FB || PASBL]

I use random.org for all my randomization needs. I set the randomizer from 1-100, and basically translate rolls as if they were on a much larger D20. I was a DM for a little bit when my friends and I played Dungeons and Dragons, so I'm definitely inspired by that experience when I ref PvE battles in Phantom Isle.

I'm glad you like the color! :3 I actually experimented with a number of reds and purples using the "preview post" feature before finding a color I really liked that fit with the spooky theme of Phantom Isle. Also, purple's my favorite color, in case you haven't guessed already. XD

Random side-note: I bought pumpkin pie flavored soda yesterday, and decided to try it... I still don't know how I feel about it. I think I like it, maybe? I can't stop drinking it despite how much it confuses my tastebuds. O_o
    Lol, that's what I use, but a different system! And, aww, my favourite colours are pink and mint.

Haha, I love food/drinks that are like that. Chutney confuses my tastebuds, but I don't think I like it. </3

Also, that Purrloin is a thug, Marion! xP Hurting my Swiney like that!

I know that feeling. Happened to me when trying Dr. Pepper for the first time. Ultimately decided that I liked it. x)

Also, can't wait to reply though I should probably make it a priority to post my own batch by now. xP

Sticking to DarkOrange because F-yeah that's my fav colour! Also the colour of my Growlithe and my fav mon Arcanine and the default colour for Talas! WIN!
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

I like pink font, but I only use it at the Bar over at UPN. I suppose I'd use it constantly if it was an automated option for all posts (if it is, let me know and I'll go shoot myself for not reading stuff once again).

Favorite colors are shades of green and black.

My favorite color's black, so I'm sticking to default :3

My favourite colour is red, which wouldn't exactly be a good choice for a font colour >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    My favourite colour is red, which wouldn't exactly be a good choice for a font colour >.<
    It would on certain themes!

It would on certain themes!
    Most fonts are pain for the eyes on the basic theme. (I should really switch themes, maybe the fire one?)

Since zones use a lot of bright colours I stick to dark themes on this board like the Dark Theme or the Black and White theme. They make updates/replies easiest to read anyhow.

I use the Poison-type theme. Three guesses why. If ever I find that a certain color font is too hard or impossible to read on that background, I just highlight the text while I'm reading it. Works every time.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I like using Lime color because of the green the Ralts line has. Some people with Default and Grass-type skins don't really like it though...

I prefer the Dark-type skin so it's easier to see the text around here. And I do like Zoroark. Razor Leaf chose wisely when he made the skin...

Page 102 of 189 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast