Page 104 of 189 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    And lol, ghostly bbys indeed! I think my first egg will be a dark one. I want to try for a Houndour, but I have this amusing feeling I'll get trolled and hatch a Purrloin. xP

Edit: Also, Marion, your Litwick is adorbs. If I wasn't so terrified of fire I'd go and give it the vague gesture of a hug! <3
    *Gwyn casts the shadow of himself over Meetan as if giving her a hug* Awww, Gwyn will love you from the shadows. :3

Also, you are sorely tempting me to throw trollface Purrloins all over your PI adventure. XD

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    Also, you are sorely tempting me to throw trollface Purrloins all over your PI adventure. XD
    So water zone updaters have Gyarados and Marion Ette has Purrloins. What other troller-Pokémon are there?

There does seem to be a huge thing for Ghosts around here! I know this isn't exactly something healthy to say out loud given the context, but I don't even like most Ghost-type... Am I alone in that opinion? :/ not that I dislike all of them, but outside of Duskull, Jellicent and Froslass (of which I'm a big fan of), I really don't care about them much as far as team choices go... THey do make for wonderful RP elements, though!
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 13th July 2012 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    There does seem to be a huge thing for Ghosts around here! I know this isn't exactly something healthy to say out loud given the context, but I don't even like most Ghost-type... Am I alone in that opinion? :/ not that I dislike all of them, but outside of Duskull, Jellicent and Froslass (of which I'm a big fan of), I really don't care about them much as far as team choices go... THey do make for wonderful RP elements, though!
    I hatched a Grass Nature Egg a while back. :3

I can only assume that so many Ghost eggs at the same time is just a fun coincidence, even if it was more fit for Halloween. Maybe Ice-types for Christmas. So what's a type that screams summer? Water?

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    I hatched a Grass Nature Egg a while back. :3

I can only assume that so many Ghost eggs at the same time is just a fun coincidence, even if it was more fit for Halloween. Maybe Ice-types for Christmas. So what's a type that screams summer? Water?
    Water, Fire, Bug, and Grass all seem fitting for summer.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I think my first egg will be a dark one. I want to try for a Houndour, but I have this amusing feeling I'll get trolled and hatch a Purrloin. xP
    If you hatch a male Poochyena or female Sneasel, feel free to contact me. I'm also looking for those two to take a Link+Midna duo. XP

*Gwyn casts the shadow of himself over Meetan as if giving her a hug* Awww, Gwyn will love you from the shadows. :3
    D'aw. Can I get a shadow hug as well? <3

I didn't care much about them until I came to FB, which made me obsessed with Drifloon since there was a surge of them at the time of the Organization contest and I entered one based off that. Then playing Pokémon D&D with Liltwick made me attached to it, and PO got me hooked on waffles Rotom-H. \o/

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

LOL DO IT. Level up fodderrrr. And aww, Gwyn! <3 You little darling. ^^ Maybe I'll conquer my fear with you! And, Marion, thank you so much for the extra update. <3 I'm really, really super grateful, and I'm really happy my first capture was in your zone. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112
    So water zone updaters have Gyarados and Marion Ette has Purrloins. What other troller-Pokémon are there?
    I WANT MAGIKARP.

also

I HAVE A PURRLOIN FOR YOUUUUU! 8DDD

Also, Corsola, I will happily give you either if I hatch one. Just picked up my dark egg, so. <3

Good to see someone who doesn't like Ghosts! I'm not a big fan of them, though I absolutely love Gastly line, Litwick and Giratina! Also, my fav type is Fire!

Also, Corsola, I will happily give you either if I hatch one. Just picked up my dark egg, so. <3
    And another one first capture... *sigh*... Sableye!
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    Good to see someone who doesn't like Ghosts! I'm not a big fan of them, though I absolutely love Gastly line, Litwick and Giratina! Also, my fav type is Fire!

And another one first capture... *sigh*... Sableye!
    Sorry, Takku. ^^; But lol, that would go straight to Marion! :P

My useless superhero identity: TRADE GIRL.

I HAVE A PURRLOIN FOR YOUUUUU! 8DDD
    *was just watching episode "Purrloin, Sweet or Sneaky?"* Oh dear Arceus. o.o GIMME!

Wait wait wait. I'm in the middle of a catching attempt in a zone and trying to get a hold of my ZA to see if it succeeds or not. Any way you can hold on to him/her for me until I find out?

*was just watching episode "Purrloin, Sweet or Sneaky?"* Oh dear Arceus. o.o GIMME!

Wait wait wait. I'm in the middle of a catching attempt in a zone and trying to get a hold of my ZA to see if it succeeds or not. Any way you can hold on to him/her for me until I find out?
    Sure. But once my egg hatches next week, if you can't take it by then, I'll need to find someone else or put it up for adoption.

Predictions for Meetan's Dark Egg:
    Male Purrloin
    Female Purrloin
    Male Purrloin w/Foul Play

LOL, but seriously;
    Male Stunky
    Female Spiritomb
    Male Houndour

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I can only assume that so many Ghost eggs at the same time is just a fun coincidence, even if it was more fit for Halloween.
    Strategic decisions, maybe? I mean, Mystery eggs can only be collected every 2 months, so it is in the best decision to get them as often as you can, especially if you are hunting for types that only hatch from that egg.

Not sure if this would be true if there was no such restriction.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Predictions for Meetan's Dark Egg:
    Male Purrloin
    Female Purrloin
    Male Purrloin w/Foul Play

LOL, but seriously;
    Male Stunky
    Female Spiritomb
    Male Houndour
    LOL! I hope it's a male Houndour. <3 I'd probably throw Spiritomb at Marion, again. OTL

BUT TBH, I THINK WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A FIZZY BUBBLES MIRACLE, AND THREE PURRLOIN WILL HATCH FROM MY EGG DON'T YOU ALL AGREE?

Ghost Pokemon are simply brilliant. Great to RP with, eerie, creepy, cute and cuddly, powerful, odd, surrounded by death ... many reasons to love them ¬¬
    *Unleashes her hoard of ghosties upon you to reap Holy Hell*

See ... Awesome *hugs them all*

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Sure. But once my egg hatches next week, if you can't take it by then, I'll need to find someone else or put it up for adoption.
    So is this a trade or a give-away? I'm getting confused. @.@

Also, I'd love to pop and lock the deal at the Cable Club as soon as possible, so you won't have to put the little thing to the Adoption Center. :3

So is this a trade or a give-away? I'm getting confused. @.@

Also, I'd love to pop and lock the deal at the Cable Club as soon as possible, so you won't have to put the little thing to the Adoption Center. :3
    Well, I'd want a candy for it, but that's all. And if you're happy to pop and lock the deal, I'll set the trade up?

Also, Arc, I spent a good ten minutes stalking your FB profile. It's so beautiful, and your characters are all interesting and stoof. <3 I love it. I'd love a smooch from that cuddly, confusing Smoochum, too! ;D And to make an acquaintance with that playboy Sableye, aha.

Well, I'd want a candy for it, but that's all. And if you're happy to pop and lock the deal, I'll set the trade up?

Also, Arc, I spent a good ten minutes stalking your FB profile. It's so beautiful, and your characters are all interesting and stoof. <3 I love it. I'd love a smooch from that cuddly, confusing Smoochum, too! ;D And to make an acquaintance with that playboy Sableye, aha.
    I think I can manage a candy. :3 Let's get the party started~!

I think I can manage a candy. :3 Let's get the party started~!
    The party has begun in the cable club! -Shuffling to LMFAO music in the cable club waving glowsticks aboot-

If anyone is interested, taking one person over at the Cloud Garden on UPN into my group to update them.

Am I one of the only FBers without a BMG account? Tried to sign up a few times but it is too laggy. =/

The party has begun in the cable club! -Shuffling to LMFAO music in the cable club waving glowsticks aboot-
    Not a fan of LMFAO, but anything for Purrloin.

Not a fan of LMFAO, but anything for Purrloin.
    I have seen LMFAO in concert SIX TIMES, met Redfoo THRICE and spoken with Andrew Furr/Furroshus who is Shufflebot, and their security guy Party Mike. Also met Skyblu briefly. <3 Gorgeous and amazingly talented group of guys.

LIVE HAPPILY WITH PURRLOIN MY DARLING. RUN TO HIM THROUGH THAT FLOWERY FIELD OF DREAMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Am I one of the only FBers without a BMG account? Tried to sign up a few times but it is too laggy. =/
    Don't have one, and don't plan on it for the exact same reason you just mentioned.

And besides, between Serebii and UPN, FB already gives me plenty of stuff to do (more than I should actually, since I should studying for my final exam in November. :P)

I have seen LMFAO in concert SIX TIMES, met Redfoo THRICE and spoken with Andrew Furr/Furroshus who is Shufflebot, and their security guy Party Mike. Also met Skyblu briefly. <3 Gorgeous and amazingly talented group of guys.

LIVE HAPPILY WITH PURRLOIN MY DARLING. RUN TO HIM THROUGH THAT FLOWERY FIELD OF DREAMS!
    I think Cherith stole my watch. u.u

: *escapes with his catch*

I think Cherith stole my watch. u.u

: *escapes with his catch*
    Lolz he stole my berry bag when we first met! Good luck getting that back!

Page 104 of 189 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast