Page 108 of 189 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Assist (VA) -- The user's hand or paw glows with energy, and shoots out a random projectile attack which one of its trainer's other Pokémon which were brought to battle. It cannot select from fainted Pokémon’s attacks, nor Pokémon who are on the field with it at the time the attack is used. There is no limit to what will come out of the hand: Bulbasaur vines, String Shot, etc. are all possible to come from the "cat's hand." The randomly selected attack is usually of the type of the Pokémon the user emulates, and is usually a weak to moderate level attack.)

The attack descriptions are mostly derived from the ones on the PASBL site and even though it is not strictly followed, most attacks are in agreement with either the PASBL descriptions or the anime descriptions which can be found on Bulbapedia. Also, Tess and Arc are working on their own FB attack descriptions, which probably will take time, but once they're done, they'll be followed. Also, the attack description from PASBL are only majorly used for Trainer Battles. For RPing, the attacks are a lot more flexible like in the anime (where things like Thunder Wave dealing damage happen).
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Of course, Aislyn wants to join all of the clubs (cute club, canine club, etc.), because she's a little social butterfly fox. *Hugs her Ninetales*

I've actually never really been that big on "cute" Pokemon, though I do appreciate them and have a few guilty pleasures in that arena (Whimsicott, anyone?) When I was a tiny little girl, while my friends were worshiping Eevee and Pikachu, my favorites of the original 150 were Haunter and Gyarados because they looked like the most likely candidates for scaring the crap out of your opponent. To this day, I'm still a sucker for Pokemon with that intimidation factor... Hehe.

@Arc - If you ever need an RP partner to help flesh out your Pokemons' personalities, my Pokemon and I would be more than happy to help. :3

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    Assist (VA) -- The user's hand or paw glows with energy, and shoots out a random projectile attack which one of its trainer's other Pokémon which were brought to battle. It cannot select from fainted Pokémon’s attacks, nor Pokémon who are on the field with it at the time the attack is used. There is no limit to what will come out of the hand: Bulbasaur vines, String Shot, etc. are all possible to come from the "cat's hand." The randomly selected attack is usually of the type of the Pokémon the user emulates, and is usually a weak to moderate level attack.)

The attack descriptions are mostly derived from the ones on the PASBL site and even though it is not strictly followed, most attacks are in agreement with either the PASBL descriptions or the anime descriptions which can be found on Bulbapedia. Also, Tess and Arc are working on their own FB attack descriptions, which probably will take time, but once they're done, they'll be followed. Also, the attack description from PASBL are only majorly used for Trainer Battles. For RPing, the attacks are a lot more flexible like in the anime (where things like Thunder Wave dealing damage happen).
    Thanks, that cleared it up. I'm just gathering a whole team of felines and Assist seems to go together with those (yes, I know why it does that, please don't explain).

Neko Team!

Just as an update, remember members of the Ralts guild we attack soon. We will get them off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    Just as an update, remember members of the Ralts guild we attack soon. We will get them off guard.
    *nods* Just you guys wait!

So... anyone want a Female Timburr? Offer's open for a few days to give the chance for a good number of people to see this. PM me if interested.

(Also posted on UPN)

*ahem* I nominate Bobble as the official chairman of this Cute Club/Thieves' Association whatever. He was the very first winner of the FB Cute Contest, after all. ^~

*flips Pink Scarf and poses* B)

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

How dare you, abandon a baby, uhhhhh! I am NEVER getting rid of Roderick!! *huggles*

/jk

And yeah, I second Bobble, as long as Roderick can be vice president, prince, duke, little bro and heir to all the titles and millions!

:3

: *bounces over* Nya!

Can Kitty be third-in-command then? :3

Can Cherry join too?
    * peeks behind a tree*

'course!

I wuv kitties!!!!

EDIT: Ninja'd. Cherry can too!

Quote Originally Posted by Megh View Post
    'course!

I wuv kitties!!!!

Yay :3
    Before reading the "EDIT", I was thinking "what the f do kitties and sunkerns have in common? Except cuteness of course."

*Strolls in* This fella has a Cute Ribbon too!

'course!

I wuv kitties!!!!

Yay :3
    Before reading the "EDIT", I was thinking "what the f do kitties and sunkerns have in common? Except cuteness of course."

How dare you, abandon a baby, uhhhhh! I am NEVER getting rid of Roderick!! *huggles*

/jk

And yeah, I second Bobble, as long as Roderick can be vice president, prince, duke, little bro and heir to all the titles and millions!

:3
    Perhaps because female Timburrs creep him out as they do to me?
    ASB Profile -o- FB Profile
    Credits to Skiyomi for the nice avatar signature

Is a Cute Ribbon a requirement? o.o Must...enter...Contest...now...

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    *ahem* I nominate Bobble as the official chairman of this Cute Club/Thieves' Association whatever. He was the very first winner of the FB Cute Contest, after all. ^~

*flips Pink Scarf and poses* B)
    I don't see Wynaut (really bad pun).

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Speaking of forming an association/society/league, do those actively exist at FB? With activities and so on. We could all storm the Cute Contests for one thing! :3

Never really understood the contests tbh. Didn't really pay attention to them in the games. I don't even know how they work in the anime! Prior to joining FB I had only watched anime till Johto Journeys and am now trying to watch it all from the start and am still at Johto Master Quest so it will be a while before I get a feel of them.
    PASBL

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    Never really understood the contests tbh. Didn't really pay attention to them in the games. I don't even know how they work in the anime! Prior to joining FB I had only watched anime till Johto Journeys and am now trying to watch it all from the start and am still at Johto Master Quest so it will be a while before I get a feel of them.
    I'm in the group that found the Contests to be the most fun part of the anime. It's a real shame they're not around in Best Wishes and I personally found PokéWood (can't remember the English name) to be really boring in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    I'm in the group that found the Contests to be the most fun part of the anime. It's a real shame they're not around in Best Wishes and I personally found PokéWood (can't remember the English name) to be really boring in the show.
    IMO, the contests in anime were epic material, and I always wondered why the game ones were so different.
    Real time duel with moves focusing on style as much as power, thats epic IMO

Contests were a fun twist, albeit not something I really ever invested in. The Poffins/Blocks were too much trouble, even if the competition itself was actually entertaining.

On an unrelated note, I was torn between going for an Ice or Steel egg tomorrow, but both are weak to Fighting as well as more than half my team... Yeah, Imma go Enigma. :P

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Contests were a fun twist, albeit not something I really ever invested in. The Poffins/Blocks were too much trouble, even if the competition itself was actually entertaining.

On an unrelated note, I was torn between going for an Ice or Steel egg tomorrow, but both are weak to Fighting as well as more than half my team... Yeah, Imma go Enigma. :P
    Don't worry about weaknesses! Go for the one you want. This is not the game, nor is it any competitive metagame. Get Pokemon which you'd love to RP with and will really like on your team. Look at Talon whose dream is to have a team of 6 Jumpluffs!
    PASBL

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Well, that Onix is calling out to me, as well as that Spheal... Argh, indecisions. :P

But yeah, in hindsight it's a bit silly to worry about weaknesses in FB. Thanks for the advice takku

I think I'd really like Contests in FB, but they're sadly inactive right now. Oh well, I'll just work on boosting my Poke's contest stats, and maybe they'll be up and going eventually.

Page 108 of 189 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast