Page 110 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    Man, I really need to spruce up my profile page. It hasn't really been changed much since I copied over my original profile from 2005. I've been meaning to do it for ages, but never seem to get around to it...

:EDIT: I did manage to add Marion's Enneagram and Myers-Briggs Typology, though. (Totally stole the idea from uhhhhh... Have to give credit where credit is due. XD)

Interestingly enough, while I see myself (the OOC Marion) as 5 Wing 4, Marion as a character is more of a pure 5. We're both INTPs, though. :3
    I'm afraid I don't quite understand. ^^;

But either way... THREE HOUR GYM SESSION, GO~

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    I'm afraid I don't quite understand. ^^;

Enneagram Test
    Myers-Briggs/Jung Typology Test

[FB || PASBL]

Interestingly enough, while I see myself (the OOC Marion) as 5 Wing 4, Marion as a character is more of a pure 5. We're both INTPs, though. :3
    I tried the test with the link you gave above. I scored an ISTP...

I don't feel like cluttering up my FB profile more with the MBTI, Enneagram and all sorts of other personality results, but I did recently add a Trainer Nature, just like how you could on the Pokemon Black/White trainer cards.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

First one said I was Type 9 peacemaker, 1 wing. Second one said I was ISTJ.

I'm gonna try again later as I took these not too long after waking up. Also to see what the results actually mean.

All right, I now have a Lv. 1 Male Murkrow up for trade. Anyone interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Wow, three hours. You should post pictures (just of your bicep if you're shy) because I go to the gym around 3-4 times a week and I can never really last for anything longer than 1 hour 30 minutes.

Man, I really need to spruce up my profile page. It hasn't really been changed much since I copied over my original profile from 2005. I've been meaning to do it for ages, but never seem to get around to it...

:EDIT: I did manage to add Marion's Enneagram and Myers-Briggs Typology, though. (Totally stole the idea from uhhhhh... Have to give credit where credit is due. XD)

These were interesting tests, I did the first one and got Type 4 (Individualist) with Wing 3 (Self Preservation Variant) so I'm all about me XD
    The second one puts me as an ISTJ which I think is totally right, I am so an introvert (I'm terrible with meeting new people and love my time alone), I use my senses more than intuition (but it was almost 50/50 so I do sometimes rely on intuition), I am more of a thinker than a feeler and I totaly Judge people when I know I shouldn't ;-;

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Wow, three hours. You should post pictures (just of your bicep if you're shy) because I go to the gym around 3-4 times a week and I can never really last for anything longer than 1 hour 30 minutes.
    [/size]
    Lol I do three hour sessions twice a week AT THE LEAST. I have an obsessive personality type, so~ However, I'd rather wait to post photos as I'm losing weight at the minute. Being diabetic, when I caught a cold it knocked me out for a month, and that on top of insulin = weight gainnnnn. xDD;; But yosh, soon I will post one. My girlfriend loves taking photos of me, so there's bound to be a good one somewhere. xD;;

But, three hour sessions success~! -Dashes off to shower- -comejoinmeguyswhat-

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    These were interesting tests, I did the first one and got Type 4 (Individualist) with Wing 3 (Self Preservation Variant) so I'm all about me XD
    The second one puts me as an ISTJ which I think is totally right, I am so an introvert (I'm terrible with meeting new people and love my time alone), I use my senses more than intuition (but it was almost 50/50 so I do sometimes rely on intuition), I am more of a thinker than a feeler and I totaly Judge people when I know I shouldn't ;-;
    I love the Myers-Briggs in particular... One of my professors is convinced that it's little more than pop psychology, not worth the paper its printed on, but I find it surprisingly accurate in describing general tendencies that people have.

The interesting thing about the difference between introverts and extroverts is that it actually has to do with where you draw your energy from. I know I'm a major introvert because hanging out with other people, especially people I don't know, is incredibly draining for me energy-wise, while I find being alone recharges me. Other people draw their energy from interactions and being with people, while they find long stints of being alone draining.

Hehe, I always get near 100% for intuition, which means that I frequently miss details and often ignore the importance of rules, guides and step-by-step processes.

I find that TypeLogic has the best descriptions of each type. :3

[FB || PASBL]

The interesting thing about the difference between introverts and extroverts is that it actually has to do with where you draw your energy from. I know I'm a major introvert because hanging out with other people, especially people I don't know, is incredibly draining for me energy-wise, while I find being alone recharges me. Other people draw their energy from interactions and being with people, while they find long stints of being alone draining.
    This. So much! I'm an extreme introvert. When I tell people, they don't believe that I can spend an entire weekend in my room given a computer with internet/games.
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

I appear to be an ENTP according to the Jung test, but the other one says I'm 'most likely' a type four and either 3w4 or 4w3. xDD I guess I'll have to look into that and decide for myself.

Edit: I'm a type 3 with a 4wing, no doubt. The wing's heavier in some factors than most, admittedly. As a big role player, you can probably guess where. xP
    Last edited by Meetan; 17th July 2012 at 9:09 PM.

I guess this is really really accurate since I got ISFP (The Artist) 0_o 8.8% of total population.

Introverted (I) 56.25% Extroverted (E) 43.75%
    Sensing (S) 69.23% Intuitive (N) 30.77%
    Feeling (F) 52.17% Thinking (T) 47.83%
    Perceiving (P) 63.89% Judging (J) 36.11%

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

For the Enneagram Test, I got 1w2 as my highest, although I feel like I'm more of a 1w9, which was my second highest.

On the second one, I got ISFJ - the 'Conservator.'

Introverted (I) 65.52% Extroverted (E) 34.48%
    Sensing (S) 54.05% Intuitive (N) 45.95%
    Feeling (F) 51.28% Thinking (T) 48.72%
    Judging (J) 80.65% Perceiving (P) 19.35%

They were surprisingly accurate. Thanks for sharing, Marion!

5w6 and ISTJ.

Makes sense overall, 9w1 was my second highest. I think it fits me well.

Well since it seems it's the conversation of the day, I gave those tests a shot!

Enneagram Test: 6w5, although similar to Thrain and MZ, my second highest seemed to fit more I think - 5w6 (Yeah I know, it's the two types reverted Xp).
    Myers-Briggs/Jung Typology Test: ISFP - "The Artist" (Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33% Sensing (S) 52.63% Intuitive (N) 47.37% Feeling (F) 54.29% Thinking (T) 45.71% Perceiving (P) 57.89% Judging (J) 42.11%). Makes somewhat sense in the stats, but as the title if it... not so much!

5w6 was the highest, but the second highest 5w4 is what I think describes me better.

ISFP/J - but essentially just I because the others are almost equal.
    Introverted (I) 86.21% Extroverted (E) 13.79%
    Sensing (S) 51.22% Intuitive (N) 48.78%
    Feeling (F) 51.52% Thinking (T) 48.48%
    Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    5w6 was the highest, but the second highest 5w4 is what I think describes me better.

ISFP/J - but essentially just I because the others are almost equal.
    Introverted (I) 86.21% Extroverted (E) 13.79%
    Sensing (S) 51.22% Intuitive (N) 48.78%
    Feeling (F) 51.52% Thinking (T) 48.48%
    Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%
    They say it's healthy to be balanced, and not exaggerated in any one aspect of your personality... Gives you lots of flexibility! Like I said, I'm almost 100% intuitive, which gives me some rather large weaknesses in certain respects, though they balance the strengths I have as a result of being a ridiculously high N.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the personality tests! One night, a group of friends and I took the test and compared our results, just to see. When people read the INTP profile, it made them laugh how much it described me.

For those who are curious, Minerva is an INTJ. Interestingly enough, that is the personality type of both Clarice and Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the Lambs... I think they were given the same personality type intentionally.

[FB || PASBL]

I took the tests again because before I needed to see what some words specifically meant, and it said that I was
    type 6 (the Loyalist) with 5 wing, changing from type 9 Peacemaker, and the second one I got the same, though I didn't notice the stats before so I can't compare the two.

Introverted (I) 64% Extroverted (E) 36%
    Sensing (S) 62.16% Intuitive (N) 37.84%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Judging (J) 52.94% Perceiving (P) 47.06%

I like taking tests like these.
    So there were two other ISTJ's? I still need to read what all of this means....

I think I got mistyped into six, though both sound a bit like me...
    Last edited by Myrrh; 17th July 2012 at 11:58 PM.

Well, for those curious...

uhhhhh: Type 8 wing 7 & ESTP
    Connor: Type 5 wing 4 & ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Ooh, pick me pick me please! *waves hand in the air* I'll be the best assistant ever!
    Well, next time there's a Cute Contest, be sure to get in and show me your skills. ^~ I may consider you then.

The first test says I'm most likely a type 6, and taking wings into account: 5w6 or 6w5. Not really sure what that means, but it says it's not clear from the test results which Enneagram type and wing I am. =x

Second test results:

Introverted (I) 78.79% Extroverted (E) 21.21%
    Intuitive (N) 63.16% Sensing (S) 36.84%
    Feeling (F) 60.53% Thinking (T) 39.47%
    Judging (J) 52.63% Perceiving (P) 47.37%

Your type is: INFJ

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Got type 1 (The Reformer) wing 9(peacemaker), but 9 was my fourth one, So my other one Type 5(Investigator) wing 6(Loyalist), might be closer as those are my second and third. Still these results were a bit suprising.

Introverted (I) 64.52% Extroverted (E) 35.48%
    Intuitive (N) 52.94% Sensing (S) 47.06%
    Thinking (T) 56.25% Feeling (F) 43.75%
    Judging (J) 64.71% Perceiving (P) 35.29%
    (guess I'm not as insightful as I thought, all hot air)

Thx Marionette these tests are always so much fun

Enneagram Type: 9w1 (The Peacemaker)

Myers Briggs Type: INTP
    Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.86% Sensing (S) 37.14%
    Thinking (T) 53.33% Feeling (F) 46.67%
    Perceiving (P) 54.84% Judging (J) 45.16%

That's... pretty accurate I gotta say.
    Last edited by Balmund; 18th July 2012 at 7:56 PM.

Megh is confused!
    It hurt itself in its confusion!

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    See Tutor...when two Pokemon really love each other...
    Oh you, he meant Egg House eggs specifically. They are forcibly taken from parent Pokémon of course. Either that or the Egg House is a Pokémon Breeding Mill.

Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Oh you, he meant Egg House eggs specifically. They are forcibly taken from parent Pokémon of course. Either that or the Egg House is a Pokémon Breeding Mill.
    Can we do an undercover investigation or something? because I really don't think speculating will cut it for me

Page 110 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast