Page 112 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Is your FB character anything like how you are IRL?
    Marion and I don't really look alike, but we have similar personalities and we are both research fanatics (though in different disciplines). We are both eccentric, curious and socially awkward, and we both love ghost types. Admittedly, though, I also have a bit of Minerva in me, too.

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    Or maybe the Egg House people send researches out to collect eggs for them... on EGG-speditions~!

Spoiler:- I sound like Ikutsuki...:
    What an eggscellent photoshop.

God I love Persona 3 <3
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    What an eggscellent photoshop.

God I love Persona 3 <3
    1. The level of puns around here is approaching Japanese levels. Excercise caution! :3

2. Persona is one of the best series out there, everyone who hasn't played the games must go take a look.

Yes. Although my character has now been driven crazy and has multiple personalities. Joking aside, she is perhaps a bit more outgoing than myself at times.

I watched the P4 animé and wasn't impressed.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    1. The level of puns around here is approaching Japanese levels. Excercise caution! :3
    Don't you mean, "EGGcersize caution"? Besides, I think you're EGGzaggerating. We've hatched EGGsactly the right amount of egg-based puns around here. It's not like we're taking this to any sort of EGGstreme.

Insert clever play on the word "yolk" here.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    My FB character and myself are pretty much the same person, which is great since I don't really have to think for my character but rather just be myself, for a change (I don't usually get to do that).

By the way, is enchantress on vacation today? Or did the Move Tutor kidnap my and Missingno. Master's Pokémon? 8<

By the way, is enchantress on vacation today? Or did the Move Tutor kidnap my and Missingno. Master's Pokémon? 8<
    Looking back through that thread, it doesn't seem too uncommon for the Move Tutor confirmation to be delayed until after the Thursday they're due to be picked up. Apparently, the stuff that was confirmed for pickup on July 5th didn't get confirmed until July 8th. Not to rush her, not at all, but I'm rather eager to get going with that battle.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Looking back through that thread, it doesn't seem too uncommon for the Move Tutor confirmation to be delayed until after the Thursday they're due to be picked up. Apparently, the stuff that was confirmed for pickup on July 5th didn't get confirmed until July 8th. Not to rush her, not at all, but I'm rather eager to get going with that battle.
    Me too! Can't wait to get started...although I'm currently being traumatized by my battle with uhhhhh.

Somewhat.

We're both imaginative daydreamers,
    Adventures and easily frightened.
    And orphans.

My minor is in Child's Psychology, so I intentionally wrote my character as a child in order to write her adventure through the eyes of a child. For example, Alli is often oblivious to her surroundings, and to the intentions of her teammates. This is pretty standard for a ten year old, for until they reach the state of Hyper Awareness that occurs in the teen years they remain fairly unobservant.

She is also very knowledgeable about Cryptids. It is very normal for a child to become "obsessed" with a certain topic during childhood, and can occur as young as seven. Said children will be interesting in learning whatever they can about their topic, and can actually develop into "little experts" on their subjects (In real life, my topic was probably Pokemon, which I remain obsessed with to this day. It often correlates with collecting, such as collecting Pokemon cards, which I recently just starting doing again.)

Well, just for the hell of it (and totally not to change the subject abruptly), here's a topic: Is your FB character anything like how you are IRL?

For me, yes. My FB character is as if you just picked me up and threw me into the world of Pokémon.
    Same with me, my FB character's a copy/pasta of me irl XP I even based my starter on my favourite childhood plushie! ^^
    (if I based on it my first pet, I would probably end up with a magicarp, being my first pet(s) goldfishes... although THAT would be something funny and interesting to see in FB!)

My character is part of my personality. When I get Hyper I become extremely childish and impulsive (this is frequent around my friends, and they have occasionally thought I was high). My starter would be another major part of my personality, shy and calm (to the point of non-responsive). Very different aspects, but you know most people are layered like that.

Also wondering does anyone age/ plan to age their FB characters? If so what would be the timeframe of doing so?
    Last edited by YDT; 20th July 2012 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    Also wondering does anyone age/ plan to age their FB characters? If so what would be the timeframe of doing so?
    I'm thinking of spending Noriko's 21st birthday (and my own) at FB, but I'm not sure about aging her further than that...by much anyway. But that's something that'll probably work itself out. And yes, I feel so old.

My character is part of my personality. When I get Hyper I become extremely childish and impulsive (this is frequent around my friends, and they have occasionally thought I was high). My starter would be another major part of my personality, shy and calm (to the point of non-responsive). Very different aspects, but you know most people are layered like that.

As I've said earlier, myself and my FB character are the same, so my character ages with me.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I'm thinking of spending Noriko's 21st birthday (and my own) at FB, but I'm not sure about aging her further than that...by much anyway. But that's something that'll probably work itself out. And yes, I feel so old.
    Hey, I'm 21 too! And also, there are many others at FB who are much older like Arc, for example, is 27 or so... and Tess has a baby, so she's also probably a similar age ^_^
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    I never felt the inclination to play P3P for the female protagonist; I'd feel awkward dating guys. In my opinion Shinji is a nice character, a little bit cliché but fits his role well. I can't stand Ken, though. :/

But yeah, the majority of people in FB probably haven't played Persona 3 (I know SoS most likely did, but that's it), so apologies to everyone for the change of topic. On that note, go play it immediately if you haven't.
    On the contrary, I'm playing Persona 4: Golden. God, Risky Mode is risky. D: :D

Anywhoo, my character? Totally not me. I'm not much into photography and I don't get lost ridiculously often and I was not... "traumatized" for the lack of a better word. Also, he's way younger than me. (he's 14) Connor does get my favorite Pokemon though. =D

My ladyboy loves Persona. I must get round to buying the PSP versions sometime, as he always says it sounds great. <3

Alice is, ofc, basically like me. xDD I just wish that I'd chosen a different starter - Slowpoke or Rhyhorn, or even my original choice Houndour which I was stupid to switch from, as you can't restart FB in the full sense of the word and I feel that's dampened things for me a bit. ^^; I think the only differences between Alice and myself is that she's more practically capable because she grew up going to a Pokemon Academy, whereas I did not, and would fail if thrust into the Pokemon world like that.

Also, as a side note. Ten hours of gym in three days = my legs have grown eyes and a mouth and started crying. THE PAIN.

EDIT: Also, I wouldn't mind aging my character, tho I'd have to feel like the right amount of time has passed, and because adventures advance slowly here, that could take time. xD
    Last edited by Meetan; 20th July 2012 at 1:16 AM.

Yes.

My character is currently 10.
    At some point, I intend to increase her age to 12/13.
    I could then show how she is becoming more aware
    and less confident, as is common with preteens.

Much later, I planned to advance her up to 17,
    and work on her increases independence and potential future career.

At some point I wouldn't mind advancing to the 20s,
    But I haven't put much thought that far ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Also, as a side note. Ten hours of gym in three days = my legs have grown eyes and a mouth and started crying. THE PAIN.
    I hope you're eating enough and drinking enough water, coz so much exercise without the required amount of protein and water can be really problematic.
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    I hope you're eating enough and drinking enough water, coz so much exercise without the required amount of protein and water can be really problematic.
    I'm definitely getting enough protein, and I drink plenty when I work out and otherwise. :3 Thank you for the concern, though. My blood sugars are more the problem. I have to be totally hyperglyceimic to do my work out, and even if I start out at 29 (which is really bad for me - I start getting the side symptom of DRINK EVERYTHING EVER at that level), I still go hypo/almost twice in the space of the three hours and have to devour like half a pack of glucose tablets to get through it. x.x;

Marion aged from 14 to 16 when I did, but she has not aged past 16, when I initially left FB. Of course, Marion is technically my age (23) and has aged mentally as I have, but not physically, which is a bit odd...

[FB || PASBL]

Marion aged from 14 to 16 when I did, but she has not aged past 16, when I initially left FB. Of course, Marion is technically my age (23) and has aged mentally as I have, but not physically, which is a bit odd...
    Almost lolita complex? 8D

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    Hey, I'm 21 too! And also, there are many others at FB who are much older like Arc, for example, is 27 or so... and Tess has a baby, so she's also probably a similar age ^_^
    I will be sorely disappointed if that baby isn't covered in Pokémon-merchandise. *would do that to her own baby*

Alright, I'm going to retract my statement about feeling old. Apparently early 20's is the age of most of the members around here!

Wow, most of us here are around the early 20s already? (I'm 19) o.o

I've been aging my character real time as I've had, though I don't think I want him any older than 24 (feeling so old now ;-; ).

Page 112 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast