Page 115 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Right, and this time I actually know who Acchan is! But at least she'll continue on a solo career as well as acting, so it's not like she'll be gone for good.

I'm a vivid supporter of Mariko-sama, so of course it'd be great to me if she got a center position, but I still have a hunch that she won't...and didn't Yuuko win the popularity poll/general election/whatever it is in 2011?

Also, watched the two seasons of Majisuka Gakuen (the show AKB48 starred in). Acchan literally taking out the rest. :3
    You mean the senbatsu elections, which went like this:
    2009 = Maeda Atsuko
    2010 = Oshima Yuko
    2011 = Maeda Atsuko
    2012 = Maeda Atsuko pulled out due to her graduation, Oshima Yuko won by a landslide.

Shinoda Mariko was centre last year for the janken senbatsu single 'Ue Kara Mariko', though! I think she'd make a great centre, but in the long term for Team A, they'll need someone like Rabutan or Wasamin to take over. I can tell they're pushing Mayuyu for AKB48 centre in general, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    You mean the senbatsu elections, which went like this:
    2009 = Maeda Atsuko
    2010 = Oshima Yuko
    2011 = Maeda Atsuko
    2012 = Maeda Atsuko pulled out due to her graduation, Oshima Yuko won by a landslide.

Shinoda Mariko was centre last year for the janken senbatsu single 'Ue Kara Mariko', though! I think she'd make a great centre, but in the long term for Team A, they'll need someone like Rabutan or Wasamin to take over. I can tell they're pushing Mayuyu for AKB48 centre in general, though.
    It's hard to keep up with AKB-stuff since I can't read Japanese. x.x

And I thought it's Love-tan? In any case, Mayuyu as center feels a bit...weird. She's got talent, skill and everything, I know (great performance of Nagisa no Cherry, if it's an indicator for anything) but she feels too much like a younger sister in the group the same way Mariko-sama's the big sister of the group.

It's hard to keep up with AKB-stuff since I can't read Japanese. x.x

And I thought it's Love-tan? In any case, Mayuyu as center feels a bit...weird. She's got talent, skill and everything, I know (great performance of Nagisa no Cherry, if it's an indicator for anything) but she feels too much like a younger sister in the group the same way Mariko-sama's the big sister of the group.
    Use Stage48, Idolminded, Melos no Michi and Tokyohive. They're all great sources of information for the 48family. :3

And, Watanabe Mayuyu's third in popularity now, I believe. Her personality is considered the 'perfect idol type', a bit like Yukirin, and she's a management favourite so she's getting the push. Sasshi would have been centre if it wasn't for the HKT transfer/scandal. Mayuyu's also young enough to stay in the group for a lot longer than the likes of Mariko, who has fashion, CMs and to some extent, acting taking over her life and an older age.

Also, Rabutan/Lovetan = same thing, basically. xP

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Not me. My social life is, shall we say... what's the word... nonexistent. I've been spending a lot of time on FB these days, actually, just refreshing the TO threads here and at UPN. Well, that, and working on my fanfic. Oh, and playing Pokémon. I just finished EV training a full set of Rotom and I got them all at least to level 50, so they're good to go in random matchup. Six Rotom- one of each forme.

EDIT: Oh, and fixing up my FB profile. Sprucing up the information on my Pokémon, and so forth. I might start adding pictures next.
    Your profile looks much better already with the colour and size ... it does need pictures now, pictures I say! Humpy sprites are GO!!

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

I don't want to have a life. D= I need to write Updates!

Maybe it's high time I add links to my Profile... Nah, too much work. XP

Also Stacey you stole my idea for a Rotom-H chef first. ;; When I get my Blueberry and Waffle, I demand a bake-off. >O You can't defeat both of them!

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Your profile looks much better already with the colour and size ... it does need pictures now, pictures I say! Humpy sprites are GO!!
    Heh, thanks. Where does everyone else get the animated menu sprites? (Humpy sprites just sounds wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    It didn't take me as long as I thought, even with Hebenon's massive movepool.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Use Stage48, Idolminded, Melos no Michi and Tokyohive. They're all great sources of information for the 48family. :3

And, Watanabe Mayuyu's third in popularity now, I believe. Her personality is considered the 'perfect idol type', a bit like Yukirin, and she's a management favourite so she's getting the push. Sasshi would have been centre if it wasn't for the HKT transfer/scandal. Mayuyu's also young enough to stay in the group for a lot longer than the likes of Mariko, who has fashion, CMs and to some extent, acting taking over her life and an older age.

Also, Rabutan/Lovetan = same thing, basically. xP
    I just keep thinking Rabuta Berry, so Love-tan is easier for me. =P

Mayuyu might also be one of my favorite AKB0048-members. Those missiles. :3 Pew pew!

I just keep thinking Rabuta Berry, so Love-tan is easier for me. =P

Mayuyu might also be one of my favorite AKB0048-members. Those missiles. :3 Pew pew!
    Haha. A Sayaka oshi irl, and therefore a Sayaka oshi with AKB0048, too! Though I also love Iwata Karen, and of the 0048 understudies, I love them all! Mayuyu does a great voice acting job. I only wish they had chosen the actual senbatsu plus a few other members to voice the Successors (like one of the other members for 'Mayuyu', as Mayu herself voices Sono Chieri).

I don't want to have a life. D= I need to write Updates!

Also Stacey you stole my idea for a Rotom-H chef first. ;; When I get my Blueberry and Waffle, I demand a bake-off. >O You can't defeat both of them!
    I honestly didn't know you were planning that until you mentioned it when Rotom forms came up.
    I do have a Rotom already and you don't so =p I wasn't stealing any ideas.
    Plus I am an amateur baker IRL, I make cakes/cupcakes/cookies and sell them. Its not a proper buisness atm as I'm still learning but still, it has special meaning to me ;-;
    We'll take you all on, the whole bunch of Blueberry Waffles XP

I honestly didn't know you were planning that until you mentioned it when Rotom forms came up.
    I do have a Rotom already and you don't so =p I wasn't stealing any ideas.
    Plus I am an amateur baker IRL, I make cakes/cupcakes/cookies and sell them. Its not a proper buisness atm as I'm still learning but still, it has special meaning to me ;-;
    We'll take you all on, the whole bunch of Blueberry Waffles XP
    I know, I'm just kidding. =P I'm aware of your fondness for baking too, would love to try one of your pastries someday. ^^

Pan Cake will help as an assistant as well! (I've decided that will be the name of my Liltwick. ^~ Was originally considering "Twick" as in "Twick-o-Tweat", but something tells me that's a slang somewhere...)

~*~

Haha. A Sayaka oshi irl, and therefore a Sayaka oshi with AKB0048, too! Though I also love Iwata Karen, and of the 0048 understudies, I love them all! Mayuyu does a great voice acting job. I only wish they had chosen the actual senbatsu plus a few other members to voice the Successors (like one of the other members for 'Mayuyu', as Mayu herself voices Sono Chieri).
    The senbatsu members are apparently busy with a lot of other stuff, so I suppose using voice actors is more convenient. What I'm interested in learning is who the other girls will succeed (let's face it, that will happen eventually). Kanata's going to replace Takamina and I'm 99% certain they're going to make Nagisa the new Acchan (even without the two being almost identical in the show), but what about the rest? I'll laugh if Suzuko becomes the new Mariko-sama, that'd be funny somehow.

I know, I'm just kidding. =P I'm aware of your fondness for baking too, would love to try one of your pastries someday. ^^

Pan Cake will help as an assistant as well! (I've decided that will be the name of my Liltwick. ^~ Was originally considering "Twick" as in "Twick-o-Tweat", but something tells me that's a slang somewhere...)
    Hey, I'm an amateur baker too! :3
    And I read "Twix" instead of "Twick"...

The senbatsu members are apparently busy with a lot of other stuff, so I suppose using voice actors is more convenient. What I'm interested in learning is who the other girls will succeed (let's face it, that will happen eventually). Kanata's going to replace Takamina and I'm 99% certain they're going to make Nagisa the new Acchan (even without the two being almost identical in the show), but what about the rest? I'll laugh if Suzuko becomes the new Mariko-sama, that'd be funny somehow.

Not necessarily senbatsu members, though. This is my point. They have loads of girls like Sato Natsuki, Nito Moeno, Rabutan, the Sayakas, etc who aren't senbatsu - they easily could have done the voices instead of the random actors. I think it was an extra pull for attention, though, by using famous ones.

Also, Nagisa is basically going to be Acchan. ALTHOUGH it's been hinted now that Yuuka could be a possible Centre Nova, what with the new Kirara. Either Orine or Grumpy will become Sasshi, Chieri will become Yuko and lol I think Suzuko could become Mariko, thinking about it. Idk who Sonata will become, though. The pink haired friend of Kanata will likely become Tomo~mi or Yukirin.

Hey, I'm an amateur baker too! :3
    We should have a bake sale in FB. \o/ Maybe to raise money for the poor starving AC 'mon so they can all go to good homes before they're put down...

How about Trix? No wait, silly me, that's for kids...

~*~

Heh, thanks. Where does everyone else get the animated menu sprites? (Humpy sprites just sounds wrong)
    I use pokecheck.org.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

Quote Originally Posted by Celebii 151 View Post
    I use pokecheck.org.
    I've been thinking about using the sprites there too, they look really good.

If you're referring to the small sprites, FB has its own versions hosted on UPN's server.

http://upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/

Alternatively, I think you can just type ;Pokémon#; to access Serebii's.
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 21st July 2012 at 10:26 PM.

~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Celebii 151 View Post
    I use pokecheck.org.
    Thanks, though I was looking more for the smaller menu sprites. Might just use those, though.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Not necessarily senbatsu members, though. This is my point. They have loads of girls like Sato Natsuki, Nito Moeno, Rabutan, the Sayakas, etc who aren't senbatsu - they easily could have done the voices instead of the random actors. I think it was an extra pull for attention, though, by using famous ones.

Also, Nagisa is basically going to be Acchan. ALTHOUGH it's been hinted now that Yuuka could be a possible Centre Nova, what with the new Kirara. Either Orine or Grumpy will become Sasshi, Chieri will become Yuko and lol I think Suzuko could become Mariko, thinking about it. Idk who Sonata will become, though. The pink haired friend of Kanata will likely become Tomo~mi or Yukirin.
    I thought Sonata could become the next Mayuyu, oddly enough. And I wouldn't make theories based on the Kirara, most likely all the girls will get one of their own during Dramatic Event X like Yuuka.
    Hey, 77th Genration is special, why not? There's also a second season coming, so they most likely won't be succeeding anyone yet.

On the side, I kind of wish Megumi (76th Gen. b*atch) gets killed off in favor of drama. I've never liked her. x.x

We should have a bake sale in FB. \o/ Maybe to raise money for the poor starving AC 'mon so they can all go to good homes before they're put down...
    I didn't just see that. Nope. *happy in La-La-Land*

I thought Sonata could become the next Mayuyu, oddly enough. And I wouldn't make theories based on the Kirara, most likely all the girls will get one of their own during Dramatic Event X like Yuuka.
    Hey, 77th Genration is special, why not? There's also a second season coming, so they most likely won't be succeeding anyone yet.

On the side, I kind of wish Megumi (76th Gen. b*atch) gets killed off in favor of drama. I've never liked her. x.x

Aww, but I like shipping Megu with Sae/Youko. </3

And, I did consider that, but then, Mayuyus appear to be cyborgs. xD So unless they get surgery on their arms for the missiles, I think they're robots. After all, isn't Mayuyu 'Mark III', or something? Also, I know there's a second season, just making mah theories for the far future!

Added images to my profile, for those of you who are interested.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Aww, but I like shipping Megu with Sae/Youko. </3

And, I did consider that, but then, Mayuyus appear to be cyborgs. xD So unless they get surgery on their arms for the missiles, I think they're robots. After all, isn't Mayuyu 'Mark III', or something? Also, I know there's a second season, just making mah theories for the far future!
    Thing is, for there to be idols they need the aura of an idol, which comes from the soul - which in my understanding robots don't possess. It could just be that Mayuyu lost her arm in an accident and got a prosthetic one, which happens to fire missiles, a.k.a. a cyborg since she is still human. Also, what kind of robot eats steaks and rice? o.O

Added images to my profile, for those of you who are interested.
    See, its so much prettier now =p

Oh no, don't worry. I hear they go to a very nice ranch in the sky where they can frolic and be happy. ^-^

~*~

Oh no, don't worry. I hear they go to a very nice ranch in the sky where they can frolic and be happy. ^-^
    Yes of course, they are well tended to and then released into the wild obviously
    *Shiftly pushes her plate away with the remnants of a fish meal on it*
    Mmm hmm they sure are well taken care of ... *burps*

XD

See, its so much prettier now =p
    I can't argue with that.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Page 115 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast