Page 117 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Say hi to Noah! Seriously, even the anime can make it cute!

On an unrelated note, is anybody interested in some Berries? I'm only 3 Candies away from the PC (counting in next week's Candy and Daycare level), so even though I don't have much to offer at all, feel free to look through my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Hey, won't that be the second Wailord on FB when it evolves?

Well, I don't usually keep track of that, but if is then that's pretty awesome!

Roleplaying with something as massive as a Wailord will be interesting too, but I'm not sure I'll want to evolve Noah as soon as I can. Wailmer seem more versatile, at least they can bounce around out of water :P

Say hi to Noah! Seriously, even the anime can make it cute!

On an unrelated note, is anybody interested in some Berries? I'm only 3 Candies away from the PC (counting in next week's Candy and Daycare level), so even though I don't have much to offer at all, feel free to look through my profile.
    I would, but my Cable Club obsession and own need for PC slots has made me candiless.
    You know I would.
    Really, though.
    OTL

kaisap, I've just transferred the Candies to my account. Is there anything I can do for you in return? No? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    *huggles* Oh, thank you soooooo much! =D I honestly didn't think anyone would do it for me, but... well, I feel like I could glomp you forever now ^^ Anyway, thank you, I'll be collecting those Candies if it's alright with you!
    kaisap, I've just transferred the Candies to my account. Is there anything I can do for you in return? No? Okay.
    Hah, I was asleep when that message was posted, but no, I don't think there's anything I need specifically. But prepare for some questionable favors from now on 83

No, I seriously don't need anything back. Glad to help! ^_^

Hey, won't that be the second Wailord on FB when it evolves?
    You know something? I think you might be right. Only other Wailord in FB that I know of is Arnold's.

Still, I probably have the only non-Shiny Weezing in FB, and I'm almost assuredly the only one who's actually kept a Qwilfish.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I love your little Qwilfish, MM. <3 I'd love to pet them, but idk if that is acceptable? :'D;;

SO KAISA HAVE YOU SEEN THE 0048 FINALE YET I DIDN'T BORDERLINE CRY AT LEAST THREE TIMES AT ALL NOPE.

Also on the topic of questionable favours I've gathered from last time that nobody wishes to shower with me foreveralone however I'm going on holiday twice next month, and I was wondering if people'd be able to do duties for me, just incase I can't hop onto wifi or 3G? One time is between the first/third of August and will be in England, so that's not so bad, but the next one is in Spain for a week from the 20th and I'll probably not be able to do anything during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    SO KAISA HAVE YOU SEEN THE 0048 FINALE YET I DIDN'T BORDERLINE CRY AT LEAST THREE TIMES AT ALL NOPE.
    I outright cried more times than I could keep count of. Also, here's the AKB0048-thread I mentioned earlier!

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    I love your little Qwilfish, MM. <3 I'd love to pet them, but idk if that is acceptable? :'D;;
    As long as you can avoid the spikes, sure. It's easier than you think, too.

If you want a Qwilfish, there's a female one in the adoption center over at UPN. I'd hate to see it get released.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post

If you want a Qwilfish, there's a female one in the adoption center over at UPN. I'd hate to see it get released.
    =o -Tentatively attempts petting aww- Qwilfish isn't one of my favourite Pokemon, unfortunately, and I don't have a PC so I don't have lots of slots left. </3

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post

I'm soooooo tempted by it (mainly, 'cuz of yours, tbh XP) but I'm nowhere close to getting my PC and I'm saving my last two slots for my first capture and a just-in-case-something-comes-up-that-I-absolutely-have-to-have slot.

Bumping up my offering of Callias the Finneon, who'll be level 5 next Monday. Any takers?

uhh what's it been? 3 months. Geez work and school have been so time-consuming lately. So have I missed anything?

Wailmer? Oh boy. Cue Emp making an offer you can't refuse at all ever in 3...2...

Coincidentally, you need candies too so yeah... XD

I really wasn't thinking of putting Noah up for trade, I really like it... Still, I feel kinda bad somebody who's been here longer than myself wanted one too. :/

And if I trade the Wailmer, I won't have 6 Pokémon, hence I won't be able to open the PC anyway... Nope, this little guy is staying home. :P

I really wasn't thinking of putting Noah up for trade, I really like it... Still, I feel kinda bad somebody who's been here longer than myself wanted one too. :/

And if I trade the Wailmer, I won't have 6 Pokémon, hence I won't be able to open the PC anyway... Nope, this little guy is staying home. :P
    I don't think the 6 Pokemon will be a problem to be honest... but let's just wait until Emp sees this, shall we? =P

I don't wanna jump the gun, but if he does make a high offer I'll just sound like a total jack*** by turning it down... But I'm very selective with the Pokémon I keep in FB, and I really wasn't planning on letting Wailmer go... I just hope we can all get along, really. :P

If you want to keep it, that's fine. He's yours afterall. =)
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Whale Island updates are up you people! Thank you for your patience.

Being sick = Not nice, espesially when you can't even spend time writing replies to zone update.
    But has Lanette's PC always been in SPPF FB's shop list, or did it just magically appear there?
    Don't remember seeing it there before, and having to find my way through links to get there...

Well, it was a month since anyone posted there, so your default settings probably would've hidden it. Somewhere in your settings, there's a dropdown list that allows you to change the threads you're allowed to see.

Oh, and by the way, did anyone notice that I unlocked my PC? I'm only the second 2012er to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Well, it was a month since anyone posted there, so your default settings probably would've hidden it. Somewhere in your settings, there's a dropdown list that allows you to change the threads you're allowed to see.

Oh, and by the way, did anyone notice that I unlocked my PC? I'm only the fifth 2012er to do so.
    ^Fixed

Congrats! Though Itzatrap, Pengy and I all beat you to it over on UPN.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

Oh, details, details... :P

Well don't worry, Dark, you are still the second if we only count SPPF, right?

Page 117 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast