Page 119 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by poketim2 View Post
    Actually ANW is on NBC but i'm not sure when. Also does anyone have G4 anymore?
    Really? But I prefer the regular kind to American Ninja Warrior.

Also, _____ trainers are the best trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Why? The Olympics are awesome! But really, you should watch the Paralympics. Now that's what you call pure awesomeness.
    My mother single-handedly destroyed all my respect and interest in watching sports on TV. We had a single television and whenever her precious sports came on, everything else had to go. On top of this, the screaming, cursing and yelling and her jumping around the living room - also known as cheering. This could happen any hour of the day, too.

I try to watch figure skating, but I keep constantly missing the air dates so I've mostly stopped that as well.

Oh, but the opening ceremony is awesome... I mean, it had Mr. Bean in it XD Seriously, funniest thing ever.

Rowan Atkinson rocks my socks =3

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

I'm considering putting my Female Seedot up for trade once she's out of Daycare; she'll be Level 12 by then. I'd like to know if anybody would be interested in her eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Needed moar Daniel Craig. /shot

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    I'm considering putting my Female Seedot up for trade once she's out of Daycare; she'll be Level 12 by then. I'd like to know if anybody would be interested in her eventually.
    I don't really have anything, unless you'd like a Lv. 5 male Finneon? *laughs* Seriously, I'm this close to pimping him out for Berries.

Callias: 8<

Hey, guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I'm the new updator over at Cortoza. (In case you can't see it, go to the bottom of the Fizzy Bubbles main forum and click on the drop-down menu "Show threads from..." and select "Beginning.") I'm new at updating, but I'll try my best to deliver a great adventure full of fiery action if you head on over!

On the current topic... I'm quite excited to watch the opening for the Olympics. I have it DVR'd right now because I'm not home; can't wait to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    Hey, guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I'm the new updator over at Cortoza. (In case you can't see it, go to the bottom of the Fizzy Bubbles main forum and click on the drop-down menu "Show threads from..." and select "Beginning.") I'm new at updating, but I'll try my best to deliver a great adventure full of fiery action if you head on over!

On the current topic... I'm quite excited to watch the opening for the Olympics. I have it DVR'd right now because I'm not home; can't wait to see it!
    Congrats!

Kind of want to adventure there but already have 3 adventures and I feel greedy having more than three. ^^;

Almost done with my UPC entry, yay!

Awesome. Been wanting to adventure there since I joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Ditto on this one!
    His Mr. Bean character has always been a big family favorite! Seeing him in the Olympic ceremony as him (or at least acting like him) was a biiiiig awesome thing for all of us

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Needed moar Daniel Craig. /shot
    Hahaha, someone seems to have a crush on Daniel Craig! :P
    ...I would say it needs more Corgies though XD

Wait, what? Is there another new forum that i don't know about?

Edit1: Nevermind.
    Last edited by poketim2; 28th July 2012 at 4:12 AM.

Ooh, congratulations!

Congrats, Thrain! FB could use some more fire. =3=

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

The Egg House owners refuse to answer the question where eggs comes from. I knew it, all signs point to breeding mill. =o

Will report more when information is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    The Egg House owners refuse to answer the question where eggs comes from. I knew it, all signs point to breeding mill. =o

Will report more when information is available.
    Maybe they're the by-products of the secret Pokémon Brothel? *le gasp*

*pretend it's still Friday* Attention my Astorians: I have one more update to write up, then I'll post. To the ones who replied yesterday, I am going to ask you to wait a couple days. I made the others wait long enough. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get both of yours up too.

I'm really really really really really sorry about the long wait! =\
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    *pretend it's still Friday* Attention my Astorians: I have one more update to write up, then I'll post. To the ones who replied yesterday, I am going to ask you to wait a couple days. I made the others wait long enough. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get both of yours up too.

I'm really really really really really sorry about the long wait! =\
    Yay for updates! But it was no problem for the wait though, don't worry 'bout it

Ooh... I'm excited about Cortoza, but I already have... six adventures right now O.o (although Talas hasn't been updated for a while =p). Well, seven counting the FFA Zone. Wait, I have that many already? O.o

>Cortoza

I have four adventures right now, so I won't be joining Cortoza for now.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

Hm, it might take me a few weeks while I put my Pokemon in some shops, but once that's done, I'll totally post in Cortoza; it's high time my reptiles got an adventure!

>Cortoza

Well, I'm the only one with adventures in ALL the zones (even FFA) prior to this one, so... I'll think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
    >Cortoza

Well, I'm the only one with adventures in ALL the zones (even FFA) prior to this one, so... I'll think about it.
    Actually, I'm in all of them as well (Phantom Isle, Whale Island, Astoria, Talas, Cascadia, Cloud Garden, FFA). Well at least I'm not the only one XD

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Actually, I'm in all of them as well (Phantom Isle, Whale Island, Astoria, Talas, Cascadia, Cloud Garden, FFA). Well at least I'm not the only one XD
    What about Glaci-...oh. Looks like you're in all the zones as well. XD

Quote Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
    What about Glaci-...oh. Looks like you're in all the zones as well. XD
    Oh yeah, I think I was in Glacier Islands or whatever it's called as well... can't remember though. XD Oh yeah, I was. Thanks for reminding me!

Page 119 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast