Page 128 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Celebii 151 View Post
    D:

That post just worsened my already terrible mood.
    Sorry! It didn't even occur to me that you'd consider catching one. I just really liked the 'suits of armour coming to life' ploy. I'd probably get yelled at for giving you one only half way through your adventure ;o Your interest in Golett has been duly noted though.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    D'aw, that's a perfect nickname. X3

On that note, how about another topic? Do you plan nicknames out for your Pokémon?

Your food theme sounds cool.

On some pokemon I want to get I have nicknames in mind. Anything else I rack my brain trying to come up with stuff that doesn't sound too lame. My Houndour still has nothing and Aron would have been nicknamed by now if it were female.

Emp, I might have gone for your Torkoal......but I am still trying to trade away my normal colored one.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 7th August 2012 at 11:49 PM.

I mainly plan out nicknames for possible Pokemon I hatch and intend to keep. It does take me a little bit to get a nickname for those Pokemon I whim for. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Do you plan nicknames out for your Pokémon?
    I don't "plan" the nicknames of my pokémon per say, I pretty much look at whichever Pokémon I caught, read its pokédex entry and stuff, and imagine something that will fit it in some way (and that I like of course). For some reason, so far my FB Pokémon has been nicknamed related to things in my childhood... Perhaps I'll follow that pattern for the others XP

Speaking of nicknamed Pokémon... *throws pokéball* Meet Rawk!
    Rawk: *Puffs up its feathers, chirps loudly and proudly and stares at everyone like if they were a challenge*

O.o Well, somebody already have an attitude at a mere level 1...

Hmm, I think I remember another Pokemon who had attitude at Lv. 1...
    Amethyst: *hisses behind Rawk's back*

Sorry, she likes messing with Pokemon who think they have an attitude. =P

Hmm...Megh's Electric Egg is hatching. My guess is a Male Pichu or a Voltorb.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Megh's Electric egg: Male Shinx

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    I actually meant to post this in the PF's, dunno how it ended up here XD
    Ah don't worry about it luv, I got three votes *huggles ME, Gemini and takkupanda* I heart you guys for the love of my Demality/Oblivity. There's always next year. Since this was my secnd ever attempt to come third is really good, I did crap last time with my Ghost/Fire Shaman Pokemon. We have Litwick now so need for him *throws him on the backburner*

We could have two normal pitch black Oblivity's and two shiny purple ones and we'd ride around FB leaving Doom and Gloom in our wake.
    I, the Horsewoman of Death
    Marion, the Horsewoman of Pestilance
    leaving you with hmmm, the Horsewoman of Famine
    Tess as the Horsewoman of War

Charge my fellow woman, let us bring sorrow and pain to all those that look upon us mwha ha ha *rides off into the night*

I'd be tempted to draw a picture of that if I thought I could ^-^;;
    Oh, man... The Four Horsewomen of the FB apocalypse needs to happen. I would probably recolor my Oblivity to be white with pale yellow eyes... That'd be soooooo awesome, and fitting for the horse of the rider of Pestilence. You definitely need to enter next year, Arc! *Cheers for Demality/Oblivity*

I actually picked out a nickname for my Spectreat, too, if I were to get it... I had decided on Dulcinea, the name of the idealized (and probably imaginary) lady of Don Quixote's affection, and also a lovely name meaning "sweet." Since she's the ideal Pokemon that emerged from my imagination, I figure it's an appropriate name. Maybe next year... or maybe I'll miraculously get enough votes for the UPN tiebreaker. We'll see!

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Hmm, I think I remember another Pokemon who had attitude at Lv. 1...
    Amethyst: *hisses behind Rawk's back*

Sorry, she likes messing with Pokemon who think they have an attitude. =P
    Rawk: *turns around towards Amethyst, grins widely, puffs up his feathers even more and chirps even more loudly to her*

O.o I'm starting to think he have quite a Napoleon Syndrome on the side... *squints eyes* Can't tell if he's overconfident or just plain stupid... or both...

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    I actually picked out a nickname for my Spectreat, too, if I were to get it... I had decided on Dulcinea, the name of the idealized (and probably imaginary) lady of Don Quixote's affection, and also a lovely name meaning "sweet." Since she's the ideal Pokemon that emerged from my imagination, I figure it's an appropriate name. Maybe next year... or maybe I'll miraculously get enough votes for the UPN tiebreaker. We'll see!
    And fun fact: Dulcinea in French, Dulcinée, means a loved woman and/or a sweetheart; a nickname similar to "baby" and "sweetie" romantic guys would call their girl :P ^^
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 8th August 2012 at 3:47 AM.

Aw, I missed all the questions! D:

Region of Origin?
    I've never even considered this! Maybe a random region, like Orre, simply because I could easily picture an orphan turning up at Pyrite Town.

Ho-ho. I created a sprite (Overworld & in battle) for Shiro, and updated my FB Bio with the "In battle" sprite. Also created a trainer card for him, and if you click it, you will be sent to my FB Bio thread instantly :3
    How do you like them? (Also added the "Fizzy Bubbles" part so it would be clear enough that it links to my FB, or at least I hope it is clear enough ^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    Ho-ho. I created a sprite (Overworld & in battle) for Shiro, and updated my FB Bio with the "In battle" sprite. Also created a trainer card for him, and if you click it, you will be sent to my FB Bio thread instantly :3
    How do you like them? (Also added the "Fizzy Bubbles" part so it would be clear enough that it links to my FB, or at least I hope it is clear enough ^_^)
    Not bad at all. I actually use a banner over at UPN (might consider using it here, too, actually), complete with a sprite of my character;

Megh's Electric Egg:
    Male Joltik
    Genderless Magnemite
    Female Blitzle w/Double Kick

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Not bad at all. I actually use a banner over at UPN (might consider using it here, too, actually), complete with a sprite of my character;

I actually like your char's hat a lot, it looks kinda cool

But speaking of UPN, I propably should try to keep my FB Bio up-to-date there as well

So... no one really wants a (Male) Drowzee?

Speaking of which, anyone else want a Male Machop?

>Character
    I've created a sprite of Charlotte as well, though I'm unsure as of yet where to use it.

I don't really want a Drowzee, but maybe someone else will~

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Speaking of which, anyone else want a Male Machop?

>Character
    I've created a sprite of Charlotte as well, though I'm unsure as of yet where to use it.
    I think I've made it clear that I do want him. Been waiting for a while for either a confirmation of my offer, or a counter-offer of your own. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
    I think I've made it clear that I do want him. Been waiting for a while for either a confirmation of my offer, or a counter-offer of your own. =/
    That could be a case of "forum ate your post/message as a snack". It's even happened to mods lately, so I'd double-check that everything's reached the right destination.

In before Mon1010 sees the whimage...

Daww. <3

But, I already have Munna. One Dream Eater is enough for now. xD

Besides, I don't really care for Hypno. Damn pedophile... >_>

---

The thing said this post was under ten characters. Wut? ._.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Ah, that pic remimnds me of the time when everyone (myself included) thought that Munna was going to be Drowsee's pre-evo. Also, Luvdisc evolving into Alomomola.

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    Daww. <3

But, I already have Munna. One Dream Eater is enough for now. xD

Besides, I don't really care for Hypno. Damn pedophile... >_>

---

The thing said this post was under ten characters. Wut? ._.
    It's SPPF Magic. Also, don't speak bad about Hypno, or he will hypnotize and kidnap you eat your soul... >:3

Well, I thought you said I'd have to wait for a few months... But sure. Candy?

Well, I thought you said I'd have to wait for a few months... But sure. Candy?
    MM had been nice enough to claim his Dustox back, which opened up the slot for me. I guess Serebii ate my PM for lunch. =P

I would rather not offer more than a candy since I'm trying to save them up for breeding purposes, but if you think that's not enough, feel free to check my profile and see if you can add something else to sweeten the deal~

MM had been nice enough to claim his Dustox back, which opened up the slot for me. I guess Serebii ate my PM for lunch. =P

I would rather not offer more than a candy since I'm trying to save them up for breeding purposes, but if you think that's not enough, feel free to check my profile and see if you can add something else to sweeten the deal~
    Nah, a Candy's fine (though two would be nice, as I'm trying to save up for the PC =p). Yeah, if you're feeling particularly generous...

Nah, a Candy's fine (though two would be nice, as I'm trying to save up for the PC =p). Yeah, if you're feeling particularly generous...
    I could give ya two candies. Wanna start the trade?

Page 128 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast