Page 132 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Let's put a spin on the topic.

What would you say your character's profession/pursuit/passion is? i.e. Breeder, Coordinator, Photographer, etc.
    Marion is a Researcher, particularly in the field of Ghost Pokemon. Like me, she's never really been much into the competitive aspect of Pokemon, though she engages in it for fun and/or when it's necessary for her to move forward during an exploration. In some ways, I guess she could also be a Medium, too, since she senses ghost Pokemon more acutely than others and communicates with them fluently... Especially now that she's inhabiting Kikyo's body.

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    I've got a copy of Pokémon Red I've had since I was 6. That makes my Venusaur on it 14 years old xd

I originally got my Pokemon Red and Blue when I was five, and played through ever game prior.
    When Pokemon FireRed came out, I "recreated" the mons that were untradable and stuck on the original Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver games, (so that they could join my new team and get moved over to new games) but I don't really feel like that counts. :P

I keep all my mons together, and they're currently on my Pokemon Black file. So the nice thing about keeping everyone one my Pokemon together is that when I feel nostalgic and want to whip out, say, Kip my Swampert for my Pokemon Ruby days from almost ten years ago, I can do so and even use him against the new Black/White Elite Four if I wanted to.

Which is good, because if I wasn't insanely attached to those mons I would never bother to put in the time and energy to trade my team of 200+ mons over to Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 when it comes out. -_-;

What would you say your character's profession/pursuit/passion is?
    Alli will grow up to be a Cryptozoologist!

My trainer class would have to be Casual Dude from the Colosseum/XD games. Which is like Cool Trainer, except I'm a little casual with what I get. Except for my Top 3 wants in Pokemon.

What would you say your character's profession/pursuit/passion is?
    Worker definitely, based on the pokemon games. Extending that a bit in FB, Ariden is a miner, or someone who also fixes machines in mines.

Though, this is quite deceptive as based on pokemon alone though, nobody would guess that.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

Based on your Pokes what trainer class from the games do you see yourself as?
    What would you say your character's profession/pursuit/passion is? i.e. Breeder, Coordinator, Photographer, etc.

If it's based on the Pokémon the trainers in the games have, I'd probably fall in the Beauty-class. What I achieve to be is a Parasol Lady/Kimono Girl.

As for profession/passion/pursuit, I'd again say Kimono Girl, but also Coordinator. Those two would go well together, wouldn't they?

This is quite hard to answer, as I don't remember there being many male trainers that only use grass-types...

What would you say your character's profession/pursuit/passion is? i.e. Breeder, Coordinator, Photographer, etc

I would say breeder to this, as Shiro enjoys taking care of his pokemon very much.

Swimmer? Half of my squad is made up of Water Types, which is also my favourite type.

Right now he's mostly just a generic young trainer, but I'm on my way to a bug catcher

What would you say your character's profession/pursuit/passion is? i.e. Breeder, Coordinator, Photographer, etc

Niles is obsessed with exploring, so I'd say adventurer. He's not very good, but he really likes it

The only male trainer class I can think of that uses so many Poison-types would be Team Rocket Grunt.

Battling, no question. My character is pretty much exactly what I'd be like if Pokémon was real.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

@ MM - what about a Ninja Boy? Don't they use lots of poison types like Zubat, Koffing, and Skorupi? Or a collector...since you want to capture the ultrarare, illusive Missingno.?
    @ Lil Blue - maybe a Pokefan? Especially since you have so many cute Pokes? Or based on your relationship with Daisy, maybe you guys could be the Sr. & Jr. double team...
    @ uhhhh - Cameraman, perhaps? They're all about capturing Pokemon on film. Otherwise, maybe a Youngster or Jr. Trainer?
    @ ME - IMO, you and Arc are undoubtedly either a Hex Maniac, Channeler, or Medium.

Medicham, Mightyena, Skarmory, Kingler, Rotom - Type diversity. Check. Fully-evolved squad. Check. Young adult. Check. Probably an Ace Trainer.

Treasure Hunter
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 16th August 2012 at 5:48 PM.

fb | trades | pc
    *team pose by Luxraymaster

Youngster, if not, then those guys with the really big bags C:

To be a Game Designer of a game where humans and Pokemon-like creatures called Animals coexist but aren't partners, and most Animals are afraid of humans O:

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

c/p from UPN

Would anyone want a Durin, Rabuta, Kelpsy, Aspear, Rawst, Tamato, Nanab and Coba Berry and a Blue Gummi for 1 Candy?

EDIT: Nvm Mind, already gotten someone.
    Last edited by FlashFusion; 16th August 2012 at 8:31 PM.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    @ Lil Blue - maybe a Pokefan? Especially since you have so many cute Pokes? Or based on your relationship with Daisy, maybe you guys could be the Sr. & Jr. double team...
    Aw, gee. ^^; I don't see myself as one of those creepy middle-age ladies though. XP I don't even like Pikachu! Besides, some of them just look cute because of my Chao. ;O *dodges Icy Rock* Not saying that I don't think they are, just in general terms. =3=

If Honey and I were twins in FB, we would totally form a dynamic duo. \o/ Speaking of, the two of should team up for a tag battle sometime... (Although considering she's a figment of my imagination that might break the laws. >_>; )

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Say hi to Zion the Beldum!

It will watch you as you post, as you log off and as you sleep. It will learn your habits, your desires and your darkest secrets, and then... it will float.

Spoiler:- it will have your soul:

Many thanks to lilbluecorsola for trading it! Hopefully I can raise it to be (to my knowledge) one of the first Metagross of FB!
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 16th August 2012 at 10:21 PM.

O_o

>.> <.<

:q_
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Ah this reminds me of the Metang I had in training sone time ago. Always loved Metagross. Kinda sad tgat Unownwasme vanished along with it. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    O_o

>.> <.<

:q_
    ^ This.
    10char

I hum... seem to be missing something with all those smilies. :/

I can sense gmoyes is slightly jealous of you getting a Beldum.

And I can sense whims sprouting in me for a Beldum... >_<

Offer's still on the table for anyone who wants a CfP Pokémon. ;O

~*~

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Offer's still on the table for anyone who wants a CfP Pokémon. ;O
    Rotom will be enough for me. I'm excited for the twins~

I still need to decide which form I want. Decisions, decisions...

[FB || PASBL]

Aww...you're not doing triplets with, I forgot whom?

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Aww...you're not doing triplets with, I forgot whom?
    Myself and BlazeVA. That is, if both of them are willing to wait until I have two extra slots (I'd like to keep one for egg-hatching). ^^;

~*~

I have bunch of rare candies saved up. But man, I would have 5 pokemon with only 3 types between them: Steel, Psychic and Electric with no PC access or zone capture in sight. *shrug* This is FB. Who cares. Sign me up!
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    I have bunch of rare candies saved up. But man, I would have 5 pokemon with only 3 types between them: Steel, Psychic and Electric with no PC access or zone capture in sight. *shrug* This is FB. Who cares. Sign me up!
    Is that a request for a Beldum?

~*~

Page 132 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast