Page 133 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Sure, how many candies do you want for it?
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    Sure, how many candies do you want for it?
    6? Or 4 + a couple items will work.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

4 candies and 3 sky gummies? I can throw in a Shoal Shell or a few berries if need be.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats

4 candies and 3 sky gummies? I can throw in a Shoal Shell or a few berries if need be.
    Actually, are you planning on using those Black Blocks?

~*~

The pokeblocks? Sure you can have them.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats

The pokeblocks? Sure you can have them.
    Cool beans. I'll post your purchase along with allishinca's once I confirm what gender Eevee she wants. ^-^

~*~

Moving into Dorm room tomorrow, so it may be a day or so before I can get on, hopefully I won't DQ out of my battles with Kaisap and M.M. . I wouldn't want to waste their time. And Lil B maybe your a Female Breeder from emerald, cause they always had cute pokes.

Quote Originally Posted by poketim2 View Post
    And Lil B maybe your a Female Breeder from emerald, cause they always had cute pokes.
    I do plan to ***** breed a few of my Pokes in the future. ;O

~*~

I guess I'll have my fun too with the questions!

Quote Originally Posted by poketim2 View Post
    Based on your Pokes what trainer class from the games do you see yourself as?
    Hmm, let me see, since I got varied, cool/cute-looking but low leveled pokémon right now, so I would go with... Female School Kid? Kinda strange though since I'm a lot older than one... Perhaps a female clerk would fit in better.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    What would you say your character's profession/pursuit/passion is? i.e. Breeder, Coordinator, Photographer, etc.
    As for job? Since she/I am only in for teh funs, likes mostly all Pokémon but is very picky on which ones to favourite/choose to catch, I would say it would be a Pokéfan :P

Well, Levin started ou as a regular Youngster I guess, with Minccino as a partner.

However, as time progressed, he has developed into more of a Collector mentality, seeking out rare and unique Pokémon. He does have some utility Pokémon, Venonat for instance who is extremely useful from a roleplaying perspective, but his main goal is to capture some of the most elusive Pokémon out there (namely Larvesta and Larvitar).

I think my character would either be an idol or student in terms of trainer class, but if based on Pokemon alone, she'd probably be a cool trainer. She has more of an interest in battling and catching than breeding or co-ordinating, although she'd probably partake in the latter, too. ^^

Hey everyone!!!

There are a ton of cool zones here but I don't know if there is any room on any of them. ;;

Also, I am blazeVA on UPN. My username is actually the title of a book I have been writing for the past few months, for those of you who wanted to know.

Hello~!

As far as I know, there isn't any room in Phantom Isle, sadly. I'm capped in preparation for the upcoming school year, and from what I understand, the other two ZAs are capped as well (though it may be better to ask them directly in the event that they changed their minds).

I'm not sure about the other zones, though...

[FB || PASBL]

What Marion said. Despite how much free time I've got right now I can't pick anyone else up with my final year at Uni starting in a month ;; I'm pretty sure there's a couple of members waiting on ZA test results so I'm sure a few slots will open up soon.

*waves at Blaze* Hey, dude.

Gmoyes, I started the trade for Beldum here.

~*~

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all us Astoria updaters are capped too, and I'll likely be full for a few months since I'll be lowering my cap once I finish up with a couple of my adventures. Speaking of updates, they'll come as soon as I hear from one of my updatees.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure all us Astoria updaters are capped too, and I'll likely be full for a few months since I'll be lowering my cap once I finish up with a couple of my adventures. Speaking of updates, they'll come as soon as I hear from one of my updatees.
    *has a bad feeling that it's her* I'm trying to crank out an update today. Hellish writer's block with all updates lately.

@Kaisap: I wasn't actually referring to you, sorry if I put you on a guilt trip or something. But thanks for replying!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    @Kaisap: I wasn't actually referring to you, sorry if I put you on a guilt trip or something. But thanks for replying!
    A sudden spur to write struck. x.x Just hoping I can keep it up...

It's probably me. You can skip me DS. I like to try and get my updates posted before I post any replies.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

No, it was someone who already replied, and they've fixed their update enough. Besides, you already replied, remember?

Welp, for the first time ever, I caught FBJS: Fizzy Bubbles Jealousy Syndrome. How/why? Penyzu got a Sneasel out of his Egg at UPN, and I find those guys awesome :L But according to his capture post, there is no way he wants to trade it. It's cool though, there's plenty of... Tentacools in route 20? Nah, bad expression, I don't like tentacools.... Let's generalize then: They're plenty of Pokémon in the zones :P

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Welp, for the first time ever, I caught FBJS: Fizzy Bubbles Jealousy Syndrome. How/why? Penyzu got a Sneasel out of his Egg at UPN, and I find those guys awesome :L But according to his capture post, there is no way he wants to trade it. It's cool though, there's plenty of... Tentacools in route 20? Nah, bad expression, I don't like tentacools.... Let's generalize then: They're plenty of Pokémon in the zones :P
    I know the feeling. When Emp hatched his Trubbish, I made him very generous offers for it. It's no secret that I want a Trubbish. Alas, as it happens, a female Trubbish happened to be the exact reason he had been hatching Poison Eggs in the first place, so there went that.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Well, at least you won't have to compete with Emp the next time a Trubbish hatches, right...?

[FB || PASBL]

I would love a Trubbish. *glares at Missingno Master*

Also, I just found that I traded for a Shuppet with JJ. Now, I welcome Hades the Shuppet to my team. Insta-rivalry with Marche agogo.

Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Page 133 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast