Page 141 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
    Well, I figured I'd offer in case it really bothered you, but if you'll/you're be fine with it, then, well, I suppose it'll be like Uhhhhh said...>>

XD Naw, I doubt it; you're much more well-known than I am. If anything, other people might wonder whether I'd chosen the name because of your Imp. XP
    Lol, well he'll be the real Slim Shady in that case then XP His full name is Impish anyway, Imp is just what I shorten it to.
    I want to say congrats on the Misdreavus, they are awesome Pokemon and I'm glad you're keeping her ... despite the name XD

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Lol, well he'll be the real Slim Shady in that case then XP His full name is Impish anyway, Imp is just what I shorten it to.
    I want to say congrats on the Misdreavus, they are awesome Pokemon and I'm glad you're keeping her ... despite the name XD
    Thanks, Arc. XD I'm delighted I got a Misdreavus; it's one of the ghosts that I could actually give a personality and name to right of the bat, so I'm just really glad that it's one that I wouldn't have to let grow on me. Otherwise, there would have been a possibility that it wouldn't and I'd eventually have to drop it off at the AC or trade it or something, and I didn't really want to do that to my first non-event egg. :<

Shoot, I totally forgot about FB for a while. -_- Have I missed out on anything (apart from the TCG promotion thingy)?

Balmund, are you still interested in the Machop?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Shoot, I totally forgot about FB for a while. -_- Have I missed out on anything (apart from the TCG promotion thingy)?

Balmund, are you still interested in the Machop?
    Still am. I'll go ahead and set up the trade myself on UPN while I still can. ;P

*le reading updates*

Ooo, Marion's update on Phantom Isle with Meetan looks fun to do, especially the hand-writing thing! Just for the fun of it, I'll put my answers here if I had that update :P

1) Likely D. Not too sure about the shape of my hand, but my fingers are long but my palm is longer, I have (very) dry skin but although in general my skin is super-pale, my hands are more red/pinkish for some reason. And lines? My God there's too many of them x_x

2) B, F, G, K

3) B, C, E, G, H, I

4) B, C, E, G, H

5) ...Er...

Ugh, on second thought, it's a bit on the complicated side more than fun... No wonder every person that read my hand irl went crazy on them!
    • I can't fully identify the line #4 since it looks like I got 2 of them: one that looks like the one on the picture, but it's very light, extremely broken, and cuts right at the start of line #1. The "second" one is slightly more visible, but curves in the same direction as the curve #3 ("bumps" away from the thumb), starts on line #1, passes right at the end of line #2, and ends by fusing itself with line #3!
    • Speaking of like #3, not only it starts by fusing with line #2, but inside of it there's another deep line that starts a 1/6 inch away of it! It stops after 2 inches so thankfully I know it's not line #3, but still...

There's other weird lines, but don't think it's not worth mentioning it. I would take forever to update if I was Meetan... ^^;

Hmm, I wouldn't be helping him out by giving him answers!

I really suck at coming up with riddles and brainteasers which is why my adventures hardly include them D:

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post

I really suck at coming up with riddles and brainteasers which is why my adventures hardly include them D:
    It's not really a brain teaser since it's just giving info, plus Meetan has already answered that update and got another one right after XP

..But still, all that proves that I'm so bored, to the point of imagining updates I would do with other people's updates T_T

Heh, I tried that palm-reader thingy. My results are:

1) C
    2) C, D (yeah, that's literally it XD)
    3) B, E, I
    4) B, C, E
    5) N/A

...is it weird that I only got two or three for each line? ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Heh, I tried that palm-reader thingy. My results are:

1) C
    2) C, D (yeah, that's literally it XD)
    3) B, E, I
    4) B, C, E
    5) N/A

...is it weird that I only got two or three for each line? ^^;
    I would think it's actually me who's weird by fitting in so many of the descriptions ^^;

Let us see what The Mystical Selene has to say about your palms...

OkikuMew: In general, your life is full of complexity. You are spontaneous, enthusiastic and impulsive. You are prone to do things without thinking. Energetic and volatile, your biggest lesson is to learn to think before you act. Your passion is your greatest strength. Use it wisely.
    You can be selfish when it comes to love; however, you are capable of freely expressing your emotions and feelings, and you have good control over your heart in general. You have experienced some form of emotional trauma in your life.
    You are creative, enthusiastic (as I said before) and you have a lust for adventure. Your thinking is clear and focused most of the time, but there have been times on occasion where your thinking has been inconsistent, which may cause problems if you are not careful.
    You have lots of vitality, energy, strength and enthusiasm, but you may have been or will be hospitalized/injured more often than your peers. Sudden changes in your lifestyle may occur without warning.

Flame Mistress: You are sensitive, introverted and intuitive, and you have the tendency to be more calm and reserved than others. Though you are prone to being moody and egotistical, you also have a strong sense of what others are feeling and have the ability to "read people".
    Similar to Meetan, you have less interest in romance than others your age, but you fall in love more easily than you might think. Definitely something to keep in mind as you move forward.
    You are a creative, logical thinker, who can reason her way through nearly anything. This trait will serve you well, as the greatest trials of your life will likely revolve around momentous decisions that will involve a great deal of thought.
    You are a very healthy and strong person. You will find yourself having less health problems than your peers.

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post

lol the answer is different for everyone.

I try to come up with puns or references ^^

Whoohoo, cool games to play re: Palm Reading. I would mention that 2 and 3 originate from the same line before it splits into 2 (but only on my left hand)

1. D
    2. C, D and I
    3. B, D and I
    4. B and I.
    5. N/A.

Palm reading test:

1. D
    2. C, F, and I
    3. C, E, F, G, and I
    4. C and F
    5. B

Uhhhhh's Ground Egg: Male Geodude

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    Let us see what The Mystical Selene has to say about your palms...

OkikuMew: In general, your life is full of complexity. You are spontaneous, enthusiastic and impulsive. You are prone to do things without thinking. Energetic and volatile, your biggest lesson is to learn to think before you act. Your passion is your greatest strength. Use it wisely.
    You can be selfish when it comes to love; however, you are capable of freely expressing your emotions and feelings, and you have good control over your heart in general. You have experienced some form of emotional trauma in your life.
    You are creative, enthusiastic (as I said before) and you have a lust for adventure. Your thinking is clear and focused most of the time, but there have been times on occasion where your thinking has been inconsistent, which may cause problems if you are not careful.
    You have lots of vitality, energy, strength and enthusiasm, but you may have been or will be hospitalized/injured more often than your peers. Sudden changes in your lifestyle may occur without warning.
    Ooo, actually getting an answer/reading? Didn't quite expect that! Thanks Marion/Selene!

Hmm, there's things I can agree on, but others doesn't feel like it's myself...

My life is indeed complex, I'm a pretty passionate person and enthusiastic, but I always take time to think before doing something (perhaps I learned my lesson already at some point?) and I feel like I'm more "lazy" than energetic XD

As for love, it's mostly the opposite: I think only of the other person (and not myself), but I have a hard time expressing my feelings fully. As for control... I dunno? But "emotional trauma"? Right on the money, but I'll leave it like that.

I like adventures, but not to the point of having a lust for it. Me having inconstant thoughts and causing problems fits me well though.

Vitality and energy ain't much something that describes me, but strength and enthusiasm does. Repetitive injury? I actually the one of those who gets the least injuries in my circle of friends and family! As for sudden changes in my lifestyle, didn't happen to me yet (at least I think so...) so I guess it'll happen later?

It's not 100% accurate, but it's still harmless fun ^^ Thanks again!

Always loved this kind of stuff
    Marette, if you would be so kind.

1) B
    2) B, E, H, K
    3) B, C, E, F, G
    4) B, C, I
    5) B

I want see if this matches who I am.

Anyone interested in trading me Rare Candies for TM Embargo or any Shards?

For those of the darker taste to Read.

HI GUYS! I'm NOT DEAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Megh View Post
    HI GUYS! I'm NOT DEAD!!!
    Quickly kill it with fire!
    Welcome back

All my berries for one candy; let me know if you're interested!

Berry Bag:
        Spoiler:- Berries:

Done tomorrow... after class... College.... sad thoughts.... I need a whimage, maybe a chickorita.

Quote Originally Posted by poketim2 View Post
    Done tomorrow... after class... College.... sad thoughts.... I need a whimage, maybe a chickorita.
    *pat pat*

Edit- Since I can't get spoilers to work/think direct linking isn't allowed: http://www.zerochan.net/134998
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 28th August 2012 at 3:31 AM.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Doesn't work lilblue. =\
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Doesn't work lilblue. =\
    The image or the spoiler tags? I'm trying to fix the latter, but they won't work for some reason. =x

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Page 141 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast