Page 142 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

I think it's spoil /spoil. Also spoiler=text /spoiler

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon||Banner by Dwlr

Hey, anyone looking for a Ralts (m)? Hit me up if you're interested.

fb | trades | pc
    *team pose by Luxraymaster

Eeeeh... I have some fun RP ideas for a male Ralts, but I have a feeling that there are plenty of people who would love one way more than I would.

Also, for poketim2:

Spoiler:- Chikorita Comic:

So you guys know, I have not forgotten my PI updates + TO palm reading summaries, but they will have to wait until Wednesday... I have university-related stuff to do before then. Stay tuned~!

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    *pat pat*

Edit- Since I can't get spoilers to work/think direct linking isn't allowed: http://www.zerochan.net/134998
    Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    Eeeeh... I have some fun RP ideas for a male Ralts, but I have a feeling that there are plenty of people who would love one way more than I would.

Also, for poketim2:

Spoiler:- Chikorita Comic:

So you guys know, I have not forgotten my PI updates + TO palm reading summaries, but they will have to wait until Wednesday... I have university-related stuff to do before then. Stay tuned~!
    Aww thanks you two. Those whimages make me want to restart my HeartGold just to have a Chikorita; I choose Cyni's on Gold and its remake, man I miss my Gold and Yellow versions. Ok cheering up, watching this weeks RvB; yay heart to heart moments feel so good =D.

Small thing, can this be a new smiley? (%) - Head tilted to one side or solosis

Quote Originally Posted by poketim2 View Post
    Small thing, can this be a new smiley? (%) - Head tilted to one side or solosis
    Ohhhh yeah, that's right up there with the Tynamo! 0x0
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 28th August 2012 at 4:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Ohhhh yeah, that's right up there with the Tynamo! 0x0
    Klink? *_o

Eh, I don't like Klink as much, but that's probably accurate.

I wonder if we could do all of the poke's this way (^)7 piplup or other bird( was trying for clefairy)

*tries to come up with a Seviper smilie*

: *hisses her disapproval*

Maybe not. >_<

"Challege accepted, keep her off my head please." }-<B)=_=_=_=>

: *hisses louder*

Uh, run, dude! X(

If it's any consolation, I liked it!

: *turns back towards me*

Okay, I'll be quiet now...

"Jitterz, Thunder Wave please, litely thought..."

Ok

: *uses Psychic on Amethyst*

: *is held in place*

Whew, disaster averted! *recalls Amethyst*

BTW... Joltik. 0w0

\\ /\ //
    (^ . ^)

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

You had to add that little babe, didn't you?

Magnemite )(o)(
    Bronzor (oo)
    Klink *.o.o*
    Beldum (o)==E
    What do you think of those?
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Everyone knows the best one is Gulpin

o3o

/VV\
    (^o^)
    Y Y

It's Togepi

... ... ... Skyrim DLC next tuesday!!!! Week made.
    Last edited by poketim2; 28th August 2012 at 10:44 PM.

I used to use those lil ones back when I was known for being named Mew (minus the Okiku, which was inexistant back then) :

^-^S

^o^S ...Mewew!

Skyrim DLC next tuesday!!!! Week made.[/COLOR]
    Indeed! I'm happy about that too, being a Skyrim fan myself! Although I've been ignoring it a bit lately... But I'm slightly more hyped about the 3DS XL I'm buying myself this week-end, I've been holding on from buying the original 3DS for the "upgrade" :P Not to mention it's pretty embarrassing to be the "Nintendo Compliance Queen/Expert" at the workplace (of video game testers) and hardly know anything about the 3DS' non-written functions because of not having one...

You work for Nintendo?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

???

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    You work for Nintendo?
    Not quite, in a way I work along side them. I work in an independent QA (quality insurance) company that does the testing for gaming companies who wants more people in their own QA (we got as clients Capcom, Disney, Zynga, Konami, EA, Square-Enix, Warner Bros... just to name a few).

Within the QA business, there's different departments: one of functionality (basic gameplay), localization (checking/translating texts of foreign languages), compatibility (checking if the game is compatible with certain computers), focus groups (have a bunch of people within what our clients wants to sell to and see how they think of it) and last but not least, compliance: checking if the games are following the rules set by the console makers (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo) to make sure those games gets accepted to be published (or the console makers will reject the game, developers have to fix the bugs and resend it again, which all that cost extra money of course). And yours truly is in that department, specialized in all Nintendo-related compliance/rules stuff, and proud of it! :P ^^
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 29th August 2012 at 1:00 AM.

Mew Y U no tell us this? I wish I had your job.

My friend works in the 'Translating text for foreign languages' Department, lol she hates it.

Mew Y U no tell us this? I wish I had your job.
    Well, I kinda did by putting it in my profile as occupation... but then again nobody check that stuff out, and I didn't give as much details as I did right now XP Although note that I'm not allowed to talk about specific things, as it is by my work contract not to do so, and if I do, I'll get my butt fired/sued to the point of meeting up with Curiosity on Mars. :x And likely die there.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    My friend works in the 'Translating text for foreign languages' Department, lol she hates it.
    Well I do that stuff too for French sometimes (even though I'm specialized in Nintendo stuff, I'm moved from department to department wherever I'm needed/more useful), but it's not so bad when you have to actually play through the game 100% to just check all the text ^^ It gets crazy when it's super-text-based game like an RPG though... x_x Actual translations happens less likely where I work (as most of the time our clients have their own translators and we're just here to proof-reading their text), but it happens when the translators are horrible at their job XD

The Mystical Selene has finally found a break from studying and going to class tapping into the spirit world and may now answer your palmistry queries!

Treepandaone - You are extroverted, optimistic and bold. You have strong instincts and often follow them. At your worst, you are impatient and run the risk of acting prematurely. Your vibrance and enthusiasm are contagious, but take care not to become too egotistical.
    Though you have the tendency fall in love easily, you are not as interested in romance as others might be. You have experienced bouts of depression/sadness in the past, which have made a permanent mark on you.
    You are creative, but you have a short attention span. You have either faced an absolutely momentous decision in the past or are facing one now, and this big decision required (or requires) a great deal of thought and planning.
    You have plenty of energy, which is always a good thing! Your life has been marked by sudden changes in lifestyle, likely brought about by those momentous decisions I mentioned earlier.

Charminions - Your hand is of a shape typically associated with the fire element (no surprise there), which means that you are passionate and intense, and prone to acting without thinking. Though your impulsive side can get you into trouble, you are also very good at thinking on your feet. Like fire, you run the risk of burning out of control, but you also have a great potential for positive influence, as well.
    A lover at heart, you fall in love easily and freely express your emotions and feelings. You have experienced strong feelings of sadness or depression in the past that have left their mark on you.
    You love adventure and have a great enthusiasm for life. Your thinking is clear and focused, and you think in a realistic fashion. You have dealt with moments of deep emotional crisis, and have dealt with momentous life decisions that have required both a great deal of thought and heavy emotional investment.
    You have long-lasting vitality and good endurance. You are cautious when it comes to forming relationships.
    Life will take many twists and turns for you; expect many changes in direction, particularly when it comes to career.

poketim2 - You are witty and talkative, and do quite well socially. You are comfortable dealing in the realm of the abstract and complex, and enjoy intellectual discussion and debate. A bit of an iconoclast, you do things differently and are damn proud of it. At your worst, you can be callous, shallow and aloof, but your capacity for interesting and different solutions to everyday problems is an extremely valuable asset.
    You are selfish when it comes to love, and your heart is easily broken. You will have many relationships and lovers, but you have yet to find a significant relationship at this point in time, and may need to do some soul-searching before you do. You have dealt with emotionally traumatic experiences in the past.
    You are creative, adventurous, and try to enjoy life as best as you can. Your thinking is clear, focused and realistic. Emotional crises have made a mark on your past.
    You have a lot of energy and vitality. You have dealt with a lot of sudden and drastic life changes in the past (or may be dealing with them now).
    Your life is expected to significantly change direction many times. You will find yourself experiencing a lot of changes, particularly in career.

Trust me. I'm psychic. I HAVE THE POWERRR

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2yya9ee.png[/IMG]

[FB || PASBL]

Page 142 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast