Page 143 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Oh mystical Selene ! if you aren't to tired of reading so many palms..

1)D
    2)B K F
    3)B C I E
    4)B C E G
    5)A B C D

I think I answered this wrong >.<

By "preferred hand", does that mean your dominant hand?

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

She left the choice up to us.

Using my left hand since it has more lines.

1) D
    2) C, D, K
    3) B, C, E, G
    4) C, F
    5) N/A

No idea if this is right. =x

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Oh Selene, Selene, would you kindly read my palm and see what has been written on it? Rather than answer questions, I gather a picture speaks more than a thousand words~ (Now everybody will know what my hand looks like :P).

Quote Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
    Oh Selene, Selene, would you kindly read my palm and see what has been written on it? Rather than answer questions, I gather a picture speaks more than a thousand words~ (Now everybody will know what my hand looks like :P).
    I think I should've done that instead of trying to describe my crazy hand lines X)

And it seems I started a trend! ...And gave Marion/Selene more work to do ^^; *hides under the desk* Please don't kill me o.o;

"Brier, Forumz deadz."

"It appears so there Jittz."

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by poketim2 View Post
    "Brier, Forumz deadz."

Yep. Much more active over at UPN.

Is it sad that I can't think of a single thing to add to that?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by poketim2 View Post
    "Brier, Forumz deadz."

I didn't understand this part. What is a Jittz?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I didn't understand this part. What is a Jittz?
    His Joltik's nickname. The first line was his Joltik speaking. Apparently his Joltik talks, like Team Rocket's Meowth, or the Slowking from the second movie.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    His Joltik's nickname. The first line was his Joltik speaking. Apparently his Joltik talks, like Team Rocket's Meowth, or the Slowking from the second movie.
    Ah, well I'm an idiot then. I don't know many people's pokemon besides yours and a few others'.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Ah, well I'm an idiot then. I don't know many people's pokemon besides yours and a few others'.
    Pokémon introduction party, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    Let me start I only have 1 Pokemon called Cyndaquil and he's on level 6...
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    Well, if you say so... :P

Here's my starter, Max. Very loyal and brave, but quite hard-headed sometimes :P And also, it's his b-day today! ^^

I adopted this little rascal Rawk a while ago. I dunno if it's because of a Napoleon syndrome he have or what, but he keeps showing off the moment he's out in front of people like he's the best one ever... although he's just level 2.

Himiko was traded to me by lilblue (can't thank her enough ) A real little lady she is! I plan to evolve her into an Espeon!

And speaking of Eevees, I'm starting to think of having as a FB goal to get all the Eevolutions. It's gonna cost me a lot, that's for sure... and unfortunately it's very likely that this goal is totally not original x_x

Yeah, Dani on the UPN forums actually pulled it off and got all the Eeveelutions. But anyway, here's my team:

My starter. Sera's a very beautiful Kirlia, and hopefully I can get into an adventure soon that'll culminate in her evolving into a Gardevoir.

Daphne's adopted. Ever since her evolution, she's turned into a big prankster.

Sarkhan was originally hatched by Mon1010, but I traded my Scraggy away for this guy. We cool!

Amethyst... well, she's the ego of the team. I saved her from Fishyfool's Shadow Zangoose.

Delilah's such a cutie, isn't she? She's my first zone capture.

Laika's the bundle of energy I got from Meetan. *he pounces on me and licks my face* Okay, okay, I've still got some Pokemon to show!

Seshiro's another adoption. He's basically Amethyst's little brother.

Leila, my awesome Sneasel!!! Thank you Food Guy! Now watch as half the Pokemon around here fall prey to her charms... >=D

Might as well introduce my team, for those of you unfamiliar with my Pokemon.

First, we have Gemini, my Weezing. My starter Pokemon, Gemini is a great Pokemon who will always fight bravely for their trainer.

Next we have Hebenon, my Qwilfish, and the reason that the FAQ question regarding Pokemon learning TMs that they are anatomically incapable of specifically makes mention of Qwilfish. He's powerful, he's proud, and if you so much as say one good thing about Tentacool or Tentacruel around him, you're gonna get hit with an impossibly wide variety of attacks.

Now we come to James, my Vileplume, and the reason the Move Tutor won't teach advanced moves to Pokemon that don't match the move's type anymore. Years ago, it used to be that advanced moves could be taught to anything, just like TMs, but then I tried to teach my Oddish Blast Burn, and I guess that was the straw that broke the Camerupt's back. Anyway, James is very laid back, and also a huge glutton. He burps, too. A lot. Very loudly.

Next, there's Nagini, my Arbok, and my first zone capture. Very kind and caring, though is not adverse to playing pranks. And be warned, just because she doesn't hunt doesn't mean she can't kick your *** if need be.

Now meet Hedwig, my Crobat. She perches on my shoulder and glares at anyone who comes near me, but don't let that discourage you. As long as you don't intend to hurt me, she's fine.

Next, we have Lily, my Venomoth. She's hyper. Very hyper. Oh, but this is nothing, she was twice as hyper when she was a Venonat. Oh, and her and James? They're together. Yeah. As far as they're concerned, egg group incompatibility is little more than a minor inconvenience.

On that lovely note, meet Severus, my Dustox. He loves Lily. As you can well imagine, this has made for some... tension between him and James. They've worked it out recently, though.

And now for Sirius, my Mightyena. An excellent judge of character (with a certain female Sneasel exception...), and fiercely loyal towards me. He's very friendly, but Arceus have mercy on your soul should you threaten me. Because make no mistake, Sirius will rip your throat out if you threaten me.

Now we come to Malfoy, my Croagunk. He has a knack for moving around quietly and escaping notice. He's not very talkative usually, but he's decent enough at holding a conversation.

Next, we have Goyle, my Victreebel. Kind of a loner, but he's working on it. You give him a platter of raw, bloody meat, though, he'll be your friend for life.

Now meet Marvolo, my Seviper. He acts the part of the tough guy, and though he has sadistic tendencies, he will usually never attack anything that doesn't deserve to be attacked. Oh, yeah, and fair warning, saying anything unkind about Amethyst (DS's Seviper) around Marvolo can be classified as a form of suicide.

Next we have Pomona, my Ivysaur. Trust me, she is glad to meet you. She is glad to meet anyone. Making friends seems to be what she does best, and what she loves doing most. Don't think for a second that that makes her a pushover in battle, though.

Now meet Peeves, my Duskull. He's all about doing nice things ever since he learned that in his past life, he was a bully of a Machop who took sadistic pleasure in beating up smaller Pokemon. He still does scare others, of course, but he's learned that it's not too wise to scare others by way of a greeting, or else just for the hell of it.

And now we come to Salazar, my Venipede. He's got the fighting spirit, the wisdom, and the fearlessness of a dragon in him. He isn't tolerant of fools, and knows who it is best to show respect to.

There's also Crabbe, my Gulpin. He's got a one-track mind, and that track is edible. He's friendly enough, though. He'll talk to other Pokemon, just don't expect the subject to stray very far from anything edible. Needless to say, he eats a lot. And it doesn't necessarily have to be edible, either. He'll eat cars, he'll eat buildings, he'll eat bad toupees, he'll eat concrete blocks covered in ranch dressing, you name it.

Next, meet Scorpius, my Skorupi. He loves to battle. In fact, he tends to greet other Pokemon by challenging them to battles. Very excitable, too.

Finally, we come to Myrtle, my Shuppet. Unless you are Bedivere, Marion's male Frillish, she probably doesn't like you. She doesn't have the patience for idiots, and she has high standards. And since she can speak the human language, as a bonus, she can even let you know exactly what she thinks of you, complete with creepy stutter and gratuitous sarcasm. She does have a bit of respect for me, but only a little. Nevertheless, it was enough for her to change her preferred nickname for me to Meat Sack. Believe me, considering it used to be Idiot Meat Sack, that's an improvement.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Stacey's team gate crashes the party and eat all the food (or cutlery and crockery in Impish's case)
    Impish (Starter Pokemon) will eat anything. Thinks he's the dogs boll --- you get the idea.
    Nina (Traded Trick or Treater for) is gorgeous, a beautiful vein ninja.
    Macabre (First capture in Fizzytopia) is pure evil, wants to torture and kill my team and I.
    Cadaver (First Egg Hatch) is the silent type, full of wisdom beyond his years
    Lucius (Traded Trick or Treater for) is quirky, loves to stare at the moon and pull pranks. He's grown up since he's become a father.
    Missy (Traded Phoenix for) is gentle, kind and caring. She loves her trainer and team-mates very much.
    Anima (Evolved from Nina) is naive despite her age. She still holds traits of her sister but appears to be an emotionless fighter.
    Drusilla (Hatched from FS Egg) is insane and has an insatiable blood lust. She loves her 'Mummy' very much and can act like a child around her.
    Syn (Traded SM for) is a little cutie but hold a sexy beast within. She loves to dance erotically and suggestively.
    Narcissa (Caught in the HM) is very serious, she has a dark tortured background and is not too trusting of her new mistress or her team-mates.
    Wraith (Bought from SoAT) is primeval and acts on instinct more than thought. He is fond of his trainer however and loves to tear up his victims with his claws.
    Zabini (Adopted) is a jolly soul who loves to perform magic tricks to entertain others. He's becoming keen hypnotist.
    Reaper (Bought from SoAT) consists of 108 evil souls from a maximum security prison that died in a fire. He's a careful Pokemon not wanting to reveal his true nature or identities.
    Rapture (Bought from SoAT) is a cheery Pokemon who loves tormenting Piper with her thundershocks. She likes to mess with electric equipment and has found a fondness of baking with her trainer.
    Piper (Hatched from GM Egg) loves playing with children and racing through the sky with her fellow flying types. She has to fight off Rapture who has a thing for balloons.
    Jericho (Adopted) loves himself. He's narcissistic, arrogant, vein and thinks he's above the others due to his shiny nature.
    Anaphylaxis (Bought from SoAT) likes to be left alone. She doesn't mix well with others and will happily shock anyone who gets too close. She's a sarcastic miserable Jolteon.
    Tainted (Hatched from Shadow Egg) is wild and feral. He has to be locked away in Stacey's base or else rampage and destroy anything in his path.
    Madeline (Traded from MG) is a mother hen who protects her tribe. She has a kind caring soul unlike most Ursaring but will destroy anything that threatens her family's safety.
    Eve (Prize in the VM) is a geisha in training. She is elegant and beautiful but has her father's heart and is a warrior underneath it all.
    Valentine (Hatched in the Breeding Centre) is the son of Lucius and Idrial (MG's Gardevoir). He has traits of both Pokemon, he is a brave gallant warrior but is vicious and wily like his father.
    Oblivion (Traded from Tess) loves to drag people/Pokemon to their deaths in the deep depths of the sea. He loves to wrap his tentacles around things and crush them.
    Elphaba (Hatched from Shadow Egg) is a wicked witch who loves to cast spells and curses. She seems to have some strange control over Tainted and loves to ride upon him as he flies causing mayhem.
    Poseidon (Hatched from GM Egg) has an over inflated ego and believes himself to be the god of the seas. He's yet to convert the rest of the team to worship him.
    Dwemer (Hatched from GM Egg) is inquisitive and loves to explore. He has a photographic memory and loves to retell stories of his adventures from memory.

That took a while to write ^-^;;

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Since I started this madness, I might as well take part in it, so leave me some food, Arc! >

This is Cherry. My starter, and the only female of my team, resulting in an akward lovetriangle, although she doesn't know about one existing. Curious by nature, but don't try to mess with her, as she will mop the floor with you(or atleast try)(!) She even has a rival, a fellow who calls himself the Squirtleman. (Starter)
    Cherubi says hi. He is the wiseman of the team, and even wears glasses to make him look smarter, and to impress Cherry. Thinks that anything that science can't prove doesn't exist, and will escape his pokeball to prounce his opnion if somebody doesn't agree with his views. He studied human language solely for this purpose, and speaks in the "booklanguage" for this reason, making him sometimes appear as a Grammarnazi. (Trade with Meetan)
    Venipede joins the party! The powerhouse of the team. Venipede believes that power is everything, resulting in a fight between him and Cherubi once in a while. He too loves Cherry, and tries to be a knight in a shining armor for her, and every other female, protecting them wheter they are pokemon or human. (Trade with Jolteonjak)

A rivalry with the Squirtleman, huh? That's really interesting, if not hilarious. XD

Brawly (Starter Pokémon) He's got a dog mentality and loves chewing on steaks. He's also the de-facto leader of my squad.
    Fungii (Adopted) Despite his strength he's a gentle soul and full of wisdom.
    Reaver (Hatched from a Dragon Mystery Egg) He's incredibly vein and eccentric. His accuracy is unmatched.
    Honii (Caught in the Arcane Realm) Caught stealing honey from a Beedrill nest in the Arcane Realm, Honii hasn't changed much. He uses his cute looks to manipulate others, and loves attention.
    Beaker (Traded from Psychopath) Hardy and territorial like her species, Beaker is the tough cookie of my team.
    Ventress (Purchased from CfP) She is incredibly feral and fights with a killer instinct. She enjoys ensnarling her foes, soaking them in gastric acid and swallowing them whole.
    Raph (Caught in Volcanic Mountain) He's still quite immature and wants to fight crime. He often causes more harm than good when he tries to help, though.
    Taiko (Hatched from Ground Core Egg) He's a big scaredy cat despite having the most raw power of my squad members
    Negaduck (Won in a Shadow Egg Raffle) He's pure evil, can speak in fluent Spanish and is the arch nemesis of Darkwing Duck, Arnold's Ludicolo
    Apollo (UPC winner) Because he's the last of his kind he's very elusive and shy around people he doesn't trust. He hopes to one day reunite with his swarm.
    Mojumbo (Hatched from a Grass Nature Egg) He has a caveman personality. He's very easy going and warm hearted.
    Cloysteris (Traded from Silver Wind) She likes phallic Pokémon, especially Palkia which she adores and hopes to one day meet
    Guppy (Hatched from a Shiny Water Glacier Egg) There's nothing special about him. He will one day become a powerhouse Lv.100 Magikarp.
    The Situation (Hatched from a Mystery Egg) He comes off self centred and arrogant, but deep down he's just insecure. He loves going to the gym and using sunbeds. He's taken on the role of Wes's wingman.
    Sudsy (UPC Winner) He has an OCD for cleaning things and hates it when Wes tracks mud in his secret base. He'd never say anything though.
    Snooki (Hatched from a Poison Nature Egg) She's immature and enjoys drinking, sunbeds and getting naked. She's a very sleazy Pokémon.

I really haven't managed to pin down my team's personalities and such (haven't had much chance to RP with them really)...
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Apollo (Starter) Charm's partner in crime and the obvious leader of the team. He's a level headed buddy who snaps Charm in the right direction when he acts crazy.
    Osage (Trade with Hayward) First member added on the team. Calm, cool, and badass.
    Riff (Trade with Stark) The 'mon with a few words. Pretty quiet and calm around everyone.
    Rukia (Adoption Center) This cute little Taillow was adopted soon after hatching. She's quite shy around people, but she easily feels lonely when not around her teammates.
    Iggy (Egg Hatch) Don't have a personality for this guy yet. Heck, I haven't even decided if I want to keep this guy on my team or not.

Blaze (Starter Pokémon) -- Blaze is quite reckless and holds a yearn for adventure. Despite his somewhat boisterous personality, he can be serious when needed and can even hold his own in a battle. Blaze is eager to evolve into an Arcanine, but Eric won't allow this until he matures further.

Cypress (Caught at Cloud Forest) -- Cypress is not like any other typical Bellsprout. He keeps up a "rough-and-tough" attitude 24/7 and will not hesitate to express his dominance over other Pokémon. This strange personality isn't for show; he has proven to be quite tenacious when it comes to a battle. Cypress has not yet lived down his loss to Blaze and his subsequent capture, still considering the Growlithe as his rival to this day.

Sebastian (Hatched from a Ghost Mystery Egg) -- Quite formal and intelligent, Sebastian the Drifloon is very introverted. He avoids conversation when possible, but will, if provoked, speak telepathically. Sebastian has taken a liking to sitting on Eric's head throughout his travels.

Snow (Hatched from an Ice Glacier Egg) -- The only female on the team, Snow had to grow up fast to be able to handle the three older boys. She's very outgoing, and hopes to one day become a master at Beauty Contests. Cypress, Blaze, and Sebastian all consider Snow their little sister, and will stop at nothing to protect her.

Vivi is a tiny copy cat,
    and mimics her trainer's every move.
    Will act as the leader, if necessary.

Pluto, my starter, is often manipulative and greedy.
    Also highly intelligent, he communicates with his trainer
    by doing charades, usually in order to lead the group to
    some kind of treasure.

Little Gar, the wild child of the bunch, often runs
    around energetically and shouts in gibberish.
    Prone to be rather violent, despite being the baby of the team.

Theta- My starter pokemon and the most trusted member of my team. Many of my theories on non-biological pokemon come from the Magnemite line and I hope to learn much more.

Echo- I adopted Echo as a start of my collection of non-biological pokemon. The most spiritual member of my team and also somewhat vain. Theta and Echo could be seen as a couple, though of course those type of pokemon can't breed.

Phi- I received Phi from a trade with Uhhhhh. While he spends almost all of his time dozing, I hope that once he evolves he will be a major powerhouse and a great source of wisdom.

Kilo- I received Kilo from a trade with John's Knight. While new on the squad, it has shown to have an attaction with speed.

Bravo- I received Bravo from a trade with lilbluecorsola. While also new, it seems to like plowing through things head first.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Page 143 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast