Page 147 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    The Mow form is my favorite because of how sinister it looks, but the Fan one is really cute. If there's no love for the Fan form, I'll get a Fan Card... but if someone does decide to get a Fan Rotom, I'll stick with mow. :3
    That's the reason I like it too, but someone else has it, even though I guess there's no way of avoiding having the same pokemon as another member.

The Mow form is my favorite because of how sinister it looks, but the Fan one is really cute. If there's no love for the Fan form, I'll get a Fan Card... but if someone does decide to get a Fan Rotom, I'll stick with mow. :3
    Fair enough. I tend to have a certain preference for less appreciated Pokemon myself, probably a big part of the reason why some of my favorite Pokemon include Dunsparce and Qwilfish.

On another note, I still have items I'm willing to trade for candies, if anyone with spare candies wants them:

1 Devil Horns (powers up the holder's Fire moves)
    1 Cupid's Bow & Arrow (holder gets one shot to make an opposite gender foe fall in love)
    1 Ruby Pendant (when the holder is sent out against an opposite gender foe, that foe might fall in love)
    1 2009 Poke Ball (the 2009 New Year Ball, no special effect)
    1 Mummy Ball (better chance of working if your Pokemon has a Contest ribbon)

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    Thank you Okiku *throws banana peace offering at him*.
    Just for future reference, I am a "her". I didn't take any offense of it though (I don't blame you, anyways "Okiku" can sound masculine), so don't worry

I do not believe that choosing favourites is wrong, as all Pokemon on my team are my favourites, as I'm sure almost all of you have experienced. The fact that I already like Corsola will just make this process go much quicker, and soon she will be adventuring with my entire team, completely integrated, but unique in her own ways.
    I completely agree and share your feelings here. So no objections here X)

Back to the typing, as you bring it up. The main weakness for Water/Rock would be Grass, but seeing as how she is meant to support bug types, which beat grass, she will balance very well with all of my bug Pokemon. I've never had a Corsola before and have always wanted one, but they are just so hard to find (with my experience at least)
    Although it is in your favor, I understand very well your argument, a good one too. As I mentioned before, it would be somewhat similar for me, except, I admit, you have a bit of the upper hand on this point. We're here to debate and agree/disagree/tell the truth, not argue to the point of whipping and throwing coffee mugs at each other like *some* people do XD

I have a question for TutorX and OkikuMew... If you were to hypothetically obtain this Corsola, what would you name her? What would her personality be like? How do you see her fitting in to your team personality-wise? Clearly, Corsola would be a useful, loved addition to both of your teams... What I would want to know is how creative you would be with this Corsola in an RP environment.
    Pretty good question to slip in the debate! Time to answer on my side!

Well, at first I though of giving her a semi-non-original water-based name (like Pluie or Fleuve (French for rain and big river respectively)) and have to be extremely shy to not only contrast with my team (Max's bravery and all-around good guy, Eevee's cool and calm personality and Rawk's tendency of having too much confidence and pride), but also I could see her hide behind a wall while we're "fighting" for her (although she's happy to have a good home at the end).

Buuuuuuuut after I got into the Phoenix Wright mood during the debate, it inspired me to "turn things around" and instead call her Maya and match her inspiration's personality, that is a bit naive, clumsy and not 100% confident in herself but loyal, very cheerful and optimistic about everything. I can see her actually cheering on everyone fighting for her like if it was a wrestling match XD She'll still be contrasting/"fitting" with the team too: Max would probably find her annoying for being sometimes over-hyped over anything (while Maya would find him a bit too serious), but he'll still be nice with her. As for with Himiko, even though she's the complete opposite of Maya and most folks probably think that she'll be more annoyed than Max but nope, instead she still keeps her calm and will act as a "big, helpful sister" to her (almost like Mia, now that I think about it). As the relationship with Rawk, well since he's showing off 24/7 while Maya is easily impressed, she'll eat every single "word" he says and will compliment him with the crazy things he does, which of course Rawk will be not complaining to finally have an actual fan :P A relationship bigger than just fans would grow out of that, or maybe Max will be able to steal Maya's heart with his courage? Only time and adventures would tell And on a side note, her name will fit in well with the team too (except for Max, all the others have names from some of my favorite video games XP). Oh yeah, and she'll be addict to ramen noodles and burgers XD

So there you have it! :P ...Man that answer was a lot longer than I expected o.o;
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 6th September 2012 at 2:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Yes that would be me!!
    XP It all makes sense now.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR="#9CADF7"]I WANT MAN FOOD, LIKE PIZZA
    *gives you a pizza with seaweed*

Just let me know then.

I know Arc_Angel has Rotom-H and Hayward has Rotom-M
    Who are the others and what are they getting?
    I thought it would be cool if everyone had a different one ^^
    But if I had to pick, Rotom-F, just because of the way I could RP, I mean whats more practical then a Freezer filled with food in the middle of no where lol
    I could always be the cool one and have them all though muwahaha
    ME already spoke her bit. The other two I'm aware of are Blaze and Pengy, who want normal and Freeze respectively. Myself, I want Waffles (Heat). \o/

I feel like there was one more person, but I can't for the life of me remember who. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Pretty good question to slip in the debate! Time to answer on my side!

Well, at first I though of giving her a semi-non-original water-based name (like Pluie or Fleuve (French for rain and big river respectively)) and have to be extremely shy to not only contrast with my team (Max's bravery and all-around good guy, Eevee's cool and calm personality and Rawk's tendency of having too much confidence and pride), but also I could see her hide behind a wall while we're "fighting" for her (although she's happy to have a good home at the end).

Buuuuuuuut after I got into the Phoenix Wright mood during the debate, it inspired me to "turn things around" and instead call her Maya and match her inspiration's personality, that is a bit naive, clumsy and not 100% confident in herself but loyal, very cheerful and optimistic about everything. I can see her actually cheering on everyone fighting for her like if it was a wrestling match XD She'll still be contrasting/"fitting" with the team too: Max would probably find her annoying for being sometimes over-hyped over anything (while Maya would find him a bit too serious), but he'll still be nice with her. As for with Himiko, even though she's the complete opposite of Maya and most folks probably think that she'll be more annoyed than Max but nope, instead she still keeps her calm and will act as a "big, helpful sister" to her (almost like Mia, now that I think about it). As the relationship with Rawk, well since he's showing off 24/7 while Maya is easily impressed, she'll eat every single "word" he says and will compliment him with the crazy things he does, which of course Rawk will be not complaining to finally have an actual fan :P A relationship bigger than just fans would grow out of that, or maybe Max will be able to steal Maya's heart with his courage? Only time and adventures would tell And on a side note, her name will fit in well with the team too (except for Max, all the others have names from some of my favorite video games XP). Oh yeah, and she'll be addict to ramen noodles and burgers XD

So there you have it! :P ...Man that answer was a lot longer than I expected o.o;
    Phoenix Wright reference wins the debate. The end.

J/k, but a Maya Corsola would be cute. She could cheer Haruki on too. ;O He loves to compete.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    She could cheer Haruki on too. ;O He loves to compete.
    Perhaps a competition against Rawk? That would be fun to see; Cue to Himiko and Max and Okiku/myself face-palming, while Maya cheering as always XD

Perhaps a competition against Rawk? That would be fun to see; Cue to Himiko and Max and Okiku/myself face-palming, while Maya cheering as always XD
    Starly vs. Corsola Trainer Battle? I'm game. X3 (Let Haruki have the Type spam for once. XD)

~*~

Starly vs. Corsola Trainer Battle? I'm game. X3 (Let Haruki have the Type spam for once. XD)
    Hahaha, I know for a fact Haruki will pwn Hawk, there's like a difference of 74 levels between the two, not to mention having a type disadvantage (Flying type + Rock attack = it's super-effective!)... he'll be close to dead XD Maybe it'll teach him a lesson of humility... or not XD I don't care though, a trainer battle between the two would be funny and fun to do; I'm game also XP

Anti double-post edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    On another note, I still have items I'm willing to trade for candies, if anyone with spare candies wants them:

1 Devil Horns (powers up the holder's Fire moves)
    1 Cupid's Bow & Arrow (holder gets one shot to make an opposite gender foe fall in love)
    1 Ruby Pendant (when the holder is sent out against an opposite gender foe, that foe might fall in love)
    1 2009 Poke Ball (the 2009 New Year Ball, no special effect)
    1 Mummy Ball (better chance of working if your Pokemon has a Contest ribbon)
    Hmm, I'm eyeing that Ruby Pendant, it seems to be a perfect fit for Himiko ^^ But problem is, with the debate going on and not knowing if I will be voted (or whatever how it'll be decided) to take the Corsola or not, I have no idea if I'll have the candies for it ^^; Not to mention I have no idea for how many candies that thing's worth.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 6th September 2012 at 3:57 AM.

*gives you a pizza with seaweed*
    Well...alright, *Munches on it*

ME already spoke her bit. The other two I'm aware of are Blaze and Pengy, who want normal and Freeze respectively. Myself, I want Waffles (Heat). \o/

I feel like there was one more person, but I can't for the life of me remember who. ^^;
    Aww no love for Rotom-W, thats quite surprising.
    I think I'll write the story behind my future Rotom now!

That's funny because I think its the obvious one too, could it be Rotom310?

Hahaha, I know for a fact Haruki will pwn Hawk, there's like a difference of 74 levels between the two, not to mention having a type disadvantage (Flying type + Rock attack = it's super-effective!)... he'll be close to dead XD Maybe it'll teach him a lesson of humility... or not XD I don't care though, a trainer battle between the two would be funny and fun to do; I'm game also XP
    And this is why we have battle tiers, kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    And this is why we have battle tiers, kids!
    XD Yeah, but if we want to make that battle a reality, off with its head tiers! XP

Aww no love for Rotom-W, thats quite surprising.
    I think I'll write the story behind my future Rotom now!

That's funny because I think its the obvious one too, could it be Rotom310?
    Heh, no actually, though seeing all this Rotom love kinda makes me want to be a part of it. I've actually thought about asking LB if I could join in a couple times, but I always felt bad about it considering that there's six including herself to buy so I ended up not asking.

To everyone that's updating me.

Yes, I know I've been neglecting my adventures. Don't worry, I'm still interested, and am working on them.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Just for future reference, I am a "her". I didn't take any offense of it though (I don't blame you, anyways "Okiku" can sound masculine), so don't worry
    OMG! I"m so sorry. I thought you were a girl, but also thought I checked before and it said you were a guy in your profile :S

Quote Originally Posted by Rotom310 View Post
    Heh, no actually, though seeing all this Rotom love kinda makes me want to be a part of it. I've actually thought about asking LB if I could join in a couple times, but I always felt bad about it considering that there's six including herself to buy so I ended up not asking.
    I don't mind. Hopefully by that time I'll have made some of my cash back anyway. XP ^^;

~*~

OMG! I"m so sorry. I thought you were a girl, but also thought I checked before and it said you were a guy in your profile :S
    *blinks* o.o Really? *checks profile* Hmmm, on my view it's written "Gender: Female"... (and I swear I didn't correct/changed it just now o.o; ) So it's either a Serebii bug, or just you how misread ^^; It's all ok though, no harm done

So, do you think we're done with the debate; that we covered pretty much everything we can say? If it's the case, we now will have to figure out how to decide who won the debate, and finally decide who would adopt Corsola Question is though, how... *scratches chin* Have Lilblue to decide by herself, voting among the other FB members here, discussion among others? *shrugs* And if it ends up into a tie, we can always go into my previous plan of doing a trainer battle XP
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 6th September 2012 at 12:53 PM.

*blinks* o.o Really? *checks profile* Hmmm, on my view it's written "Gender: Female"... (and I swear I didn't correct/changed it just now o.o; ) So it's either a Serebii bug, or just you how misread ^^; It's all ok though, no harm done

So, do you think we're done with the debate; that we covered pretty much everything we can say? If it's the case, we now will have to figure out how to decide who won the debate, and finally decide who would adopt Corsola Question is though, how... *scratches chin* Have Lilblue to decide by herself, voting among the other FB members here, discussion among others? *shrugs* And if it ends up into a tie, we can always go into my previous plan of doing a trainer battle XP
    No it was just faulty memory... sorry...

Let's just see whichever one happens first, or both.

I already made my decision. XP J/k, but I'm not really good at choosing. ^^; I'm happy so long as she goes to a loving home, which it looks like either of you will provide. =)

Should we leave it up to a vote then? Although an actual battle over Corsola would be epic. \o/

~*~

I already made my decision. XP J/k, but I'm not really good at choosing. ^^; I'm happy so long as she goes to a loving home, which it looks like either of you will provide. =)

Should we leave it up to a vote then? Although an actual battle over Corsola would be epic. \o/
    Hah hah, a real medieval battle among two knights with Corsola on a throne next to the referee. :3 Could be fun, though maybe it'd put just a touch of pressure on Arc too.

If you're both undecided and both want the Corsola then a battle is always a fun way to decide who gets it. The only problem would be would I be able to get to your battle before the Corsola was released from the AC? There are loads of battles waiting for me to ref them ^-^;;

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

How about joint custody of the Corsola until the permanent owner is decided?

Or if both have the 3 Candies, one pays for the Corsola, Corsola is put in babysitting and if the other person receives the Corsola in the battle they pay the first person the 3 Candies in a trade. Did that make any sense?

If I had the space I'd offer to hold onto her until the owner was decided, but I'm already trying to earn another slot in order to get a Pokémon back from babysitting. ^^;

~*~

Would the ref have to be experienced Role Player? I'd assume so huh.

Isn't the Corsola kinda far off from being released from the Adoption Centre? Or are you worried someone might come in and steal it away while you are deciding it's fate? someone like me I can adopt it and hold onto it if needed. No really, this isn't some ploy for me to get Corsola all to myself, honest.

Let's play Musical Corsola? I'm not sure whether to be pleased she'd have so many happy homes, or feel bad that the poor thing's getting passed around like a ball. ^^;

~*~

Let's play Musical Corsola? I'm not sure whether to be pleased she'd have so many happy homes, or feel bad that the poor thing's getting passed around like a ball. ^^;
    I just had an image of a Corsola-shaped balloon for some reason.

Page 147 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast