Page 148 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    I just had an image of a Corsola-shaped balloon for some reason.
    Eee~

How about a Corsola beach ball? =3

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Eee~

How about a Corsola beach ball? =3
    Corsola Beach Party! 83

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Corsola Beach Party! 83
    *Haruki plays beach volleyball* *uses his CANNON to SPIKE the ball and breaks it* La? =3

At the bakery's grand opening we should totally have a Base beach party. \o/

~*~

*Haruki plays beach volleyball* *uses his CANNON to SPIKE the ball and breaks it* La? =3

At the bakery's grand opening we should totally have a Base beach party. \o/
    Hah, there's already a line of people coming to visit your base. Lucky you!

Alrighty, I would've post earlier but when I came back home from work it was an early Christmas/late b-day as I finally received a shipment of stuff I ordered (t-shirts) and switched Internet provider ^^; (too bad I still can't access SPPF at my temporarely workplace... I still don't get why it's blocked... O.o)

Anyhow, since it seems lilblue choosing doesn't work out and voting seems to not work as much either, I like the idea of someone keeping/adopting Corsola in the time being that Tutor and I get into the Trainer Battle (in case she gets adopted by someone else or her time in the AC is up), and that the winner of the battle will simply trade with the Corsola's keeper for the 3 candies he/she spent for it.

"Musical Corsola" doesn't feel practical (although a Corsola Beach Party sounds like fun XP), same with babysitting (unless if the "keeper" doesn't really have much room, she could have either me or Tutor babysit her since obviously we both have room for her).

Of course, all those plans would need Tutor's approval ^^;

Given that it was origanally my Corsola I theoretically have the athority to chose whoever gets it, just to get this whole debate over with. However I have no clue who to support so I just have to stick around and endure this guilt. -_-'
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    Given that it was origanally my Corsola I theoretically have the athority to chose whoever gets it, just to get this whole debate over with. However I have no clue who to support so I just have to stick around and endure this guilt. -_-'
    Awww... *tap tap* I don't see why you should be guilty about this, other than not wanting to let her go because you felt attached to her too. Yes, we "fought" for her, but it was all in a polite and civilized way It's not like we started a huge war to the point mods had to put their nose into it (well theoretically they Arc did, but it wasn't in a harmful way) I dunno about Tutor and the others, but this is kinda entertaining, too X) (especially since I... no, I think I better close my trap on this one) It would have been an idea that you decide, but seems nobody can ^^;

I have an idea! It would be leaving everything up to chance, but it would be faster than waiting for a trainer battle. Besides, I think both TutorX and OkikuMew are pretty equal in terms of their arguments.

Rock-Paper-Scissors can get a bit dull, so my suggestion would be three rounds of a game called Morra.

The rules are as follows:

–There are two players.
    –Each player can extend either 1, 2, or 3 fingers.
    –Each player has to simultaneously guess what the other will show.
    –If exactly one person guesses correctly, the person wins the SUM of the numbers showing.
    –If neither guesses right, or both do, then the payoff is zero.

A neutral party such as myself, lilblue, gmoyes or whoever volunteers (I will if no one else does) will receive PMs from each participant, which will contain both the number of "fingers" they are holding up and their guess for what the number of fingers the other person is holding up. In the spirit of the debate at hand, it could be how many Corsolas you are holding up if you want. XD

The easiest way would be to do all three rounds in one PM. Here's an example of what it would look like:

R1: I am holding up 1 Corsola. My guess is that my opponent is holding up 2 Corsolas.
    R2: I am holding up 1 Corsola. My guess is that my opponent is holding up 3 Corsolas.
    R3: I am holding up 1 Corsola. My guess is that my opponent is holding up 1 Corsola.

The results will then be publicly posted; obviously, there will be a tiebreaker if one is necessary.

What do you guys think?

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    I have an idea! It would be leaving everything up to chance, but it would be faster than waiting for a trainer battle. Besides, I think both TutorX and OkikuMew are pretty equal in terms of their arguments.

Rock-Paper-Scissors can get a bit dull, so my suggestion would be three rounds of a game called Morra.

The rules are as follows:

–There are two players.
    –Each player can extend either 1, 2, or 3 fingers.
    –Each player has to simultaneously guess what the other will show.
    –If exactly one person guesses correctly, the person wins the SUM of the numbers showing.
    –If neither guesses right, or both do, then the payoff is zero.

A neutral party such as myself, lilblue, gmoyes or whoever volunteers (I will if no one else does) will receive PMs from each participant, which will contain both the number of "fingers" they are holding up and their guess for what the number of fingers the other person is holding up. In the spirit of the debate at hand, it could be how many Corsolas you are holding up if you want. XD

The easiest way would be to do all three rounds in one PM. Here's an example of what it would look like:

R1: I am holding up 1 Corsola. My guess is that my opponent is holding up 2 Corsolas.
    R2: I am holding up 1 Corsola. My guess is that my opponent is holding up 3 Corsolas.
    R3: I am holding up 1 Corsola. My guess is that my opponent is holding up 1 Corsola.

The results will then be publicly posted; obviously, there will be a tiebreaker if one is necessary.

What do you guys think?
    Hmm, I like your idea too! It'll go a lot faster (although a bit less fun than a Trainer Battle, I think) so we won't need to have a temporarily Corsola trainer/be scared to be taken away.

Soooo Tutor, what you prefer: the first idea (whole Trainer Battle thing) or this?

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Awww... *tap tap* I don't see why you should be guilty about this, other than not wanting to let her go because you felt attached to her too. Yes, we "fought" for her, but it was all in a polite and civilized way It's not like we started a huge war to the point mods had to put their nose into it (well theoretically they Arc did, but it wasn't in a harmful way) I dunno about Tutor and the others, but this is kinda entertaining, too X) (especially since I... no, I think I better close my trap on this one) It would have been an idea that you decide, but seems nobody can ^^;
    I think he's referring more to the fact he got cheated out of three Candies. >_>; *shot*

ME's idea can work. Or maybe we should just have them play Corsola Cup. XP

*would still like to see a battle though* \o/

~*~

Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    Not really, you abandoned it...

It's like saying Damian has any authority in choosing who Ash's Charizard goes to.

What ever happened to solving things through violence and supremacy? In my day, people earned Pokemon through vicious one-on-one combat, to the death.

Or just a regular battle, but still. Better than leaving it up to sheer chance, I'd say...

I think you should apply for a battle; if reffings don't move along fast enough, then make it a random game before the Corsola is released from AC. Otherwise, battle* and earn it!

*to the death.
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 7th September 2012 at 2:19 PM.

Marble, I thought people earn Pokemon by just tossing x amounts of Pokeballs at them until one works... :U

Well, yeah, if you don't wanna fight to the death. But that's a cop-out and you should feel ashamed for doing it like the games tell you to.

...good lord, I've been doing it wrong all this time?! =V

Hmm, I like your idea too! It'll go a lot faster (although a bit less fun than a Trainer Battle, I think) so we won't need to have a temporarily Corsola trainer/be scared to be taken away.

Soooo Tutor, what you prefer: the first idea (whole Trainer Battle thing) or this?
    I think he's referring more to the fact he got cheated out of three Candies. >_>; *shot*

I'm totally up for either one as we can both finally adopt I don't really want to hold it off much longer. So, just pick one of the games, plz

Corsola Cup was fun. Even though I wasn't very good at it. I even still have my cup and ball if someone needs to borrow them.

That being said, I think a battle is the way to go about solving this issue. If you can't find someone to take the little guy until you battle, one of you could adopt it and with the understanding that it changes hands after a certain amount of time until you get around to battling for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Corsola Cup was fun. Even though I wasn't very good at it. I even still have my cup and ball if someone needs to borrow them.

That being said, I think a battle is the way to go about solving this issue. If you can't find someone to take the little guy until you battle, one of you could adopt it and with the understanding that it changes hands after a certain amount of time until you get around to battling for it.
    I've got an extra set too as a souvenir for my brief time spent on the cruise, if the other player wants to use them. XP (Really wish I could've participated in the game itself. =<)

Still agree with Stark about the battle, but if you guys really want to settle it quickly we can go with Corsola Cup.

~*~

Quote Originally Posted by emp View Post
    not really, you abandoned it...

It's like saying damian has any authority in choosing who ash's charizard goes to.
    lol burn

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    I'm totally up for either one as we can both finally adopt I don't really want to hold it off much longer. So, just pick one of the games, plz
    Well as much as everyone wants the Trainer Battle (it would be a lot more entertaining), I think it is better to go with Tutor's wishes and I chose either the Morra game or Corsola Cup. And I chose (you)... *drum roll* Corsola Cup! Because, well, it fits with the theme! :P So who wants to do the dice rolls for us? I would like to (I got TONS of dices from all those tabletop RPGs), but that wouldn't be fair at all and, well, you guys could blame me for cheating even if I did it honestly ^^;

I can do the dice rolls... Just give me a few minutes.

[FB || PASBL]

Well as much as everyone wants the Trainer Battle (it would be a lot more entertaining), I think it is better to go with Tutor's wishes and I chose either the Morra game or Corsola Cup. And I chose (you)... *drum roll* Corsola Cup! Because, well, it fits with the theme! :P So who wants to do the dice rolls for us? I would like to (I got TONS of dices from all those tabletop RPGs), but that wouldn't be fair at all and, well, you guys could blame me for cheating even if I did it honestly ^^;
    I'll do the dice rolls since I failed at choosing the winner of the debate. I'll even write mini-RP commentary if you guys want. \o/

So given that there are only two people, should we forego the rounds/difficulty rankings and make it so that the first one to miss (i.e. rolls a 6) loses? Does anyone else still want to participate for a chance to win?

Edit- Aw, ME beat me. =(
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 8th September 2012 at 2:36 AM.

~*~

What does fate have in store for our two Corsola-hopefuls this evening?

The rules of the game are as follows: there are five rounds, and each round will become harder to pass. In the first round there are five balls, and you must catch at least four of them to progress to the next round. In the second round there are four balls of which you'll need to catch at least three. In the third round we have three balls, and you need to catch two of them in order to pass to round four where there are only two Corsola balls and you'll need to catch one. If you get this far and make it to the fifth round there is only one Corsola that you have to catch for the prize. If both competitors fail a round, we will start from the beginning again until their is a clear winner.

1 6-sided die will be rolled for each round.
    Round 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 = Catch; 6 = Miss.
    Round 2: 1, 2, 3, 4 = Catch; 5, 6 = Miss.
    Round 3: 1, 2, 3 = Catch; 4, 5, 6 = Miss.
    Round 4: 1, 2 = Catch; 3, 4, 5, 6 = Miss.
    Round 5: 1 = Catch; 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 = Miss.

I have designated TutorX as the dice on the left, and OkikuMew as the dice on the right. I wish you both the best of luck!

It seems as if both competitors catch at least four of the five balls in the first round.
    Both competitors seem to be in fighting form tonight, as they catch three out of four balls in the second round.
    Third round... OH NO! Both competitors miss horribly in the third round, making this game of Corsola Cup a tie.

Well, it seems as if after that total Round 3 wipeout, we're going to have to start another game. Once again, TutorX on the left, OkikuMew on the right.

Seeing as you both performed so well in Round 1 of our last game, it's no surprise that you both catch four out of five balls once again.
    Round 2... what happened to you guys? I guess you must both be getting nervous over this game because you both miss the balls. Though TutorX misses more balls that OkikuMew, both competitors did not catch enough balls to win.

Round 1 of Game 3 will be coming up shortly... I will be starting a new post for Game 3 onwards.
    Last edited by Marion Ette; 8th September 2012 at 3:06 AM.

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    It seems as if both competitors catch at least four of the five balls in the first round.
    Both competitors seem to be in fighting form tonight, as they catch three out of four balls in the second round.
    Third round... OH NO! Both competitors miss horribly in the third round, making this game of Corsola Cup a tie.

Game 2, Round 1 will be posted shortly...
    This is getting good. *sits down to watch*

Guess I'll provide my own sideline commentary then.

Minchi: *dresses herself and Kanna in cheerleader outfits and drags Kanna over*

Kanna: F-Furret! Furret Fur... (W-wait! This is embarrassing...)

Minchi: *thrusts pom poms in Kanna's paws* Min Min, Minccino! Min Minccino! (Oh come on, it'll be fun! Now start cheering!) *grabs Kanna's arms and waves them above her head*

Kanna: Fur! Fu- Fur... Furret! Furret Fur! (Wah! Er- Um... Everyone! Please do your best!) *timidly raises pom poms*

Minchi: Mincinno! (That's the spirit!) *shakes her own booty pom poms*

Jess: *munches popcorn with Haruki* Hm, perhaps Kief should see this too... *sends him out to enjoy the "side show"*

Kanna: *notices Kief* *squeals and hides behind Minchi, blushing bright red*

Kief: Goon? 83 (What's going on?) *becomes more interested in the bouncing balls* *runs around the player's legs trying to catch them himself*

Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    This is getting good. *sits down to watch*
    *passes popcorn*
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 8th September 2012 at 3:06 AM.

~*~

Page 148 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast