Page 149 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

You're telling me, Thrain! o.o Arceus, we both keep winning/failing at the same time!

Game 3 has officially begun!

As a reminder, the rules of the game are as follows: there are five rounds, and each round will become harder to pass. In the first round there are five balls, and you must catch at least four of them to progress to the next round. In the second round there are four balls of which you'll need to catch at least three. In the third round we have three balls, and you need to catch two of them in order to pass to round four where there are only two Corsola balls and you'll need to catch one. If you get this far and make it to the fifth round there is only one Corsola that you have to catch for the prize. If both competitors fail a round, we will start from the beginning again until their is a clear winner.

1 6-sided die will be rolled for each round.
    Round 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 = Catch; 6 = Miss.
    Round 2: 1, 2, 3, 4 = Catch; 5, 6 = Miss.
    Round 3: 1, 2, 3 = Catch; 4, 5, 6 = Miss.
    Round 4: 1, 2 = Catch; 3, 4, 5, 6 = Miss.
    Round 5: 1 = Catch; 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 = Miss.

I have designated TutorX as the dice on the left, and OkikuMew as the dice on the right. Once again, I wish you both the best of luck!

Once again, Round 1 presents no problems... You're both old pros at this by now, so naturally, both of you catch four out of five balls.
    Round 2, and it seems as if practice makes perfect! Both of you catch three out of four balls, no sweat.

Round 3 of Game 3, and everyone is at the edge of their seat. This is where both TutorX and OkikuMew faltered in the first game... Sure, they seem to have recovered from their second-round bungle in Game 2, but with so much pressure to catch at least two of those three balls and move on to Round 4, it's clear that both competitors are breaking into a cold sweat.

Both competitors catch the first ball, no problem.
    Both competitors mess up on the second, and miss.

One ball left... The pressure is on. It seems as if both combatants have been cursed to forever be locked in a tie... Unable to argue who needs the Corsola more, or who is most creative in naming the pretty little pink Pokemon, they have had to resort to a third game of Corsola Cup to truly determine who will be the Corsola's owner.

Ah, but it seems as if the curse has been broken! One competitor has missed the ball, while the other has clearly caught it. When all is said and done, the winner is....

TutorX! Congratulations!! *Hugs OkikuMew* Sorry, hun... you gave it your best shot~
    Last edited by Marion Ette; 8th September 2012 at 3:22 AM.

[FB || PASBL]

Awww shucks, oh wells! Congrats Tutor, you got her fair and square (well, coral-shaped)! You deserve her! ^^ *shakes his hand* Now run to the AC with your candies! :P

And thanks everyone for the help, especially lilblue for support and Marion for rolling the dice of the game's fate

And I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer to get a water-type (of my taste) somewhere in the big FB world ^^;
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 8th September 2012 at 3:27 AM.

OkikuMew: *about to catch the ball*

Kief: *springs joyfully in the way*

OkikuMew: *trips over him and gets tangled* *misses ball*

Kief: *catches ball in mouth and runs away with it* 83

Jess: Sorry. ^^; *chases afer Kief* Come back here, you!

Kanna: Fur. (Phew.) *comes out of hiding*

-

Congrats, Tutor! *raises Corsola staff* I now pronounce you the proud owner of Corsola! You may go to the AC to claim your prize!

*hugs OkikuMew* Better luck next time. I guess you and Corsola just weren't meant to be for now. ^^; Perhaps another will come along eventually. Either way I'm sure you'll find your perfect Water match in FB. =)

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    *hugs OkikuMew* Better luck next time. I guess you and Corsola just weren't meant to be for now. ^^; Perhaps another will come along eventually. Either way I'm sure you'll find your perfect Water match in FB. =)
    My thoughts exactly ^^ *hugs both Marion and lilblue back*

What is going on on this side of the fizzy bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by Kori Gotcha View Post
    Aside from the Corsola's fate having been decided, not much. Not much at all. Hell, I've been more active over at UPN lately, and I'm a Serebii homeboarder!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Yeah, I'm a bulbagarden homeboarder.....pretty obvious why I hang out at UPN more there.

Emp's pretty close to finishing mine and Andy's Whale Island adventure, and perhaps I might get somewhere with my Phantom Isle adventure. So far, no luck on Astoria... on either front, it seems. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Emp's pretty close to finishing mine and Andy's Whale Island adventure, and perhaps I might get somewhere with my Phantom Isle adventure. So far, no luck on Astoria... on either front, it seems. >_<
    Tell me about it. I also haven't any luck with all my "current" adventures, in Whale Island and also Astoria... Although mine in Talas is fully understandable why.

...It"s pretty much the reason why I'm trying to get myself busy with other things like adopting, trading and battling ^^;

Thats what I must do I'm waiting for the updaters to take my adventure but must of them have there group full. So I can preb my team a bit with Pokemon, Rare Candies and thats it.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Awww shucks, oh wells! Congrats Tutor, you got her fair and square (well, coral-shaped)! You deserve her! ^^ *shakes his hand* Now run to the AC with your candies! :P

And thanks everyone for the help, especially lilblue for support and Marion for rolling the dice of the game's fate

And I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer to get a water-type (of my taste) somewhere in the big FB world ^^;
    Yes good games, you were rather sportsmanshiply. You can come visit her any time you like. And I hope you get your water type soon

Yeah, I'm a bulbagarden homeboarder.....pretty obvious why I hang out at UPN more there.
    True, yeah. Bulbagarden's FB is even more dead than this place.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

'Sup, Kori?

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Aside from the Corsola's fate having been decided, not much. Not much at all. Hell, I've been more active over at UPN lately, and I'm a Serebii homeboarder!
    Yeah, same here. Still like to show SPPf pride now and then though. \o/

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Kinda wish I had more candy's *looks at Murkrow* =/

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    Yes good games, you were rather sportsmanshiply. You can come visit her any time you like. And I hope you get your water type soon
    Well, thank you for the compliment and the luck I'll visit her time to time to say hello, she would be probably happy about it, too ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    As for me, I also got more active at UPN compared to my homeboard (right here at SPPF), but it's out of my control of why (although I think I can do something about it at the end of this month... I'll have to check if it's ok at first though, don't feel like getting in trouble again...)

First of all, good news: I've been promoted to ZA at Cascadia. *applause*

Secondly, I'm supposed to take over some updatees from the group of CyberBlastoise/Revolver_Oshawott and I'd like to assess the current situations of these updatees. I'd just like to know how many want to continue their adventure and if there are people who want to drop out/have become inactive/etc.

If the following people could please let me know how they'd like to proceed with their Cascadia-adventure, I'd be grateful. I'd also be grateful if, in case you know a person on the list is inactive or something like that, you'd let me know.

uhhhhh
    Hayward
    Charminions
    Flame Mistress
    Missingno. Master
    Celebii151
    Empoleon Dynamite
    Xander Ketsu

This will also be posted at UPN and Bulbagarden.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    First of all, good news: I've been promoted to ZA at Cascadia. *applause*

Secondly, I'm supposed to take over some updatees from the group of CyberBlastoise/Revolver_Oshawott and I'd like to assess the current situations of these updatees. I'd just like to know how many want to continue their adventure and if there are people who want to drop out/have become inactive/etc.

If the following people could please let me know how they'd like to proceed with their Cascadia-adventure, I'd be grateful. I'd also be grateful if, in case you know a person on the list is inactive or something like that, you'd let me know.

uhhhhh
    Hayward
    Charminions
    Flame Mistress
    Missingno. Master
    Celebii151
    Empoleon Dynamite
    Xander Ketsu

This will also be posted at UPN and Bulbagarden.
    Congrats kaisap! ^-^

Unfortunately I can't help you much with who's inactive and such in cascadia, as I don't even have an account at Bulba yet, and I don't know those peeps on your list enough to know if they want to continue or not, sorry ^^;

Congratz for you, Kaisa!
    Also, back from Tracon. Can someone tell me why the pokemon plushies are so expensive? (At least I bought a Snivy phone-accessory-thingy)

I say we get a new ZA or whatever it is for Phantom Isle, Cortoza, Artic Islands or Whale Island.

Actually, Meetan just posted in UPN that she's a new ZA for Whale Island, and that she welcomes some intro posts there! Now to see if we get another Cortoza ZA...
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 9th September 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Actually, Meetan just posted in UPN that she's a new ZA for Whale Island, and that she welcomes some intro posts there! Now to see if we get another Cortoza ZA...
    Sweet! Unfortunately, I already have my adventure there at Whale Island ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    Congratz for you, Kaisa!
    Also, back from Tracon. Can someone tell me why the pokemon plushies are so expensive? (At least I bought a Snivy phone-accessory-thingy)

I say we get a new ZA or whatever it is for Phantom Isle, Cortoza, Artic Islands or Whale Island.
    Oh hey, I live in Tampere-area, saw a load of cosplayers downtown on Saturday. Totally forgot to buy my ticket and what date the con was on, hence I missed it. ._. Hope you had fun!

Edit: Disregard, it's working now~
    Last edited by tau; 10th September 2012 at 9:56 PM.

Is UPN down for anyone else?
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Is UPN down for anyone else?
    It's working for me now, but it was down on my end for a few minutes a little while ago.

Page 149 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast