Page 151 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Updates are done! I'm so sorry for the delay!!
    Nice! Thanks JJ! It's cool for the delay though, anyways I dunno about the others but I can't do much about it until Monday since my "active Pokémon" is in the daycare ^^;

Thanks for the update Meetan.

Now make me a deadman so the blood is useful. jk

Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Plight of Leon View Post
    Thanks for the update Meetan.

Now make me a deadman so the blood is useful. jk
    I hope you realise I am a complete troll. Be verrryyyyy careful what you tempt me with.

As it is, I've come down with a hella migraine that I couldn't even sleep off after two hours. Idk if I'll update again today, especially as I'd already intended to update you all again already.

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post

As it is, I've come down with a hella migraine that I couldn't even sleep off after two hours. Idk if I'll update again today, especially as I'd already intended to update you all again already.
    Ouch, I hope you get better soon, migraines = not great

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    Ouch, I hope you get better soon, migraines = not great
    Still got a bit of a headache, but updates are done. These would have been up about forty minutes ago, then just as I hit post, the internet went LOLNOIDUNTHINKSO on me, so I went and showered and put the washer on whilst my connection had its fit. >C

Um...I suppose now's as good a time as any to mention that I'm a new ZA in Phantom Isle...^^; Very delayed announcement, but I just moved back to school last weekend and I forgot that my apartment wouldn't have any Internet yet...>>

Anyway, I dunno how many I'll take yet or how often I'll be updating, but if you've got an intro posted there and haven't been picked up yet, VM/PM me a link to your post. Once I see how many I've got and double-checked with the other ZAs, then I'll make another announcement about whether I'll be taking any more.

...um, yeah, that's all I wanted to say. ^^;

C/P'd from UPN's TO.

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    Anyone interested in a Male Skarmory?
    Three becomes four... Not sure if that economical for me. I'd love it but I need a spot or two open.

Sorry, but I've beaten you to the Skarmory. It's probably best for you to focus on getting your zone capture, if you don't have it yet.

*gets up from sick bed*
    Who am I....?
    What am I...?
    *collapse*

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Sorry, but I've beaten you to the Skarmory. It's probably best for you to focus on getting your zone capture, if you don't have it yet.
    Yeah, I've got one in the works and two possible ones. The first from Etty. The others from Thrain and Meetan.

Question of the day:

What are your thoughts on the new Mystery Dungeon game?

My opinion is mixed. At first I hated the fact that it's in 3D. After seeing the trailer, I like it a little better, but I still think that 3D shouldn't be added to every game out there, as the feeling you get from a 3D is not the same one you get from a 2D game, in my opinion.
    As a sprite comic maker, I absolutely hate this change, as I had been waiting for eons for nintendo to give us the real deal PMD sprites for sprite comics and stuff, but instead they dish out this. (And what is up with the starter choices? I do hope they won't stay with only 5 possibilities...)

I like the new PMD. I hope we get a better starter selection than just those five, though, so that I know the entire game will incorporate all five gens into it.

What are your thoughts on the new Mystery Dungeon game?
    I like how it's sounding so far, though I certainly hope the starter selection is a bit wider than the five we know of. At the very least, I'd like to see all the previous generation starters, plus Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Trubbish, and Scraggy. Especially those last two. If at all possible, I will play as Trubbish with a Scraggy as my partner. Kinda reminds me how I'd always try to get the starter I really wanted in the previous PMD games. In PMD Blue Rescue Team, it took me a while, but I finally managed to become a Cubone. I wish I could find my copy, though. Rescue Team BoneClub was unstoppable. I even had a Kecleon recruited! In PMD Explorers of Darkness, I made sure to start as Munchlax. And in PMD Explorers of Sky, I was a Riolu.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

MM might have a spasm if there isn't a trubbish option. At best, though, I could see zoura getting added to the mix, maybe the elemental monkeys, and perhaps a normal type? *hopes for audino*

Anyways, super excited for the new game. Actually gives me a reason to get a 3DS other than therian formes.

Oh, and first TO post here on serebii. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    MM might have a spasm if there isn't a trubbish option.
    "Might"?

Oh, and to keep everybody up to date, you all know that Stunfisk of mine, Neville? He's in the Adoption Center now, and I'll shortly be the owner of a Woobat.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Oh, and to keep everybody up to date, you all know that Stunfisk of mine, Neville? He's in the Adoption Center now, and I'll shortly be the owner of a Woobat.
    Can't say I'm surprised somehow. =P Wasn't really fond of Neville's character anyways, but I can't help feeling a bit sorry for him. Minerva knows where the AC is, and she does not forget. His life will be miserable for the next 6 months until he's made suchi of released into the wild.
    Last edited by Balmund; 16th September 2012 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised somehow. =P Wasn't really fond of Neville's character anyways, but I can't help feeling a bit sorry for him. Minerva knows where the AC is, and she does not forget. His life will be miserable for the next 6 months until he's made suchi of released into a wild.
    Believe me, if six months go by and Neville is not adopted, I will be writing a storyline for what really happened to him. Minerva's memory for grudges has gone as far as to transcend her very death, so six months is not a long time at all for her...

I am in the process of writing updates. I'm hoping to post them late tonight. :3

[FB || PASBL]

Unfortunately, I'll only post my PI update after midnight since my Elekid is in a shop until then. I'll wait until your next batch rolls around though, please don't postpone posting these on my account.

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Unfortunately, I'll only post my PI update after midnight since my Elekid is in a shop until then. I'll wait until your next batch rolls around though, please don't postpone posting these on my account.
    No worries, MZ. Take your time. Before the rapid fire craze, I would only postpone updates if more than 50% of my updatees had not responded (which would be 6 or more people right now). With people demanding updates in a rapid-fire format, however, that's thrown out the window.

Basically, don't stress yourself over it, and post whenever you're ready~

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised somehow. =P Wasn't really fond of Neville's character anyways, but I can't help feeling a bit sorry for him. Minerva knows where the AC is, and she does not forget. His life will be miserable for the next 6 months until he's made suchi of released into the wild.
    Do you mean the Neville in the books, or the actual Stunfisk? Cause Neville Longbottom is a true badass, this cannot be disputed.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Cause Neville Longbottom is a true badass, this cannot be disputed.
    No argument there. I'm pretty damn sure Balmund meant the Stunfisk.

And to keep everybody who only looks at the Serebii TO up to date, I now own the aforementioned Woobat. Her name is Luna.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Sees Yuki buying TM's in the coin exchange.

Already preparing for the cute-off, huh?

Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Plight of Leon View Post
    Sees Yuki buying TM's in the coin exchange.

Already preparing for the cute-off, huh?
    XP No, I'm preparing for my double battle with MM & uhhhhh. Minchi's the cute one, remember? (Not that Kristen isn't cute too. ;O Though she can be a little scary sometimes... >.>; )

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

One egg prediction, coming up!

Meetan's Enigma Egg: Female Stunky, Male Elgyem, Baltoy

Congrats to Meetan for her female Purrloin!

Page 151 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast