Page 155 of 189 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

I'm fighting a scyther, trying to protect a gadevoir and her son. My nose is a bloody mess. No other adventures fo me, and it seems a little dull at the moment compared to some of the other stuff here! Ah well, not every escapade can be an epic adventure.

Just call me LASL - Bubbleata Deets

Cloud Garden: Currently battling two Team Galactic Grunts, in an attempt to track down a Grunt who released her Granbull into the wild, which is now terrorising the Cloud Forest, and more importantly, the adorable Mincinno in my backpack. (Goddamnit Celebi, get back on it)

Murder Whale Island: Trying to save the great Shamu from being stolen Team Aqua and a helicopter. Given that they've been responsible for every bad thing that's happened to Joshua today, he's very much going to kick ***.

Phantom Isle: Fleeing in terror from a giant little kid ghost and its tiny tamer. But Joshua wants to try and put their spirits to rest to prevent them hurting anyone else who comes here.

Astoria: In the middle of a giant battle between two rival Beedrill hives, facing off with the leader of the second in tandem with jolteonjak. My Munna's gone down, and Stunfisk is about to make his battle debut.

Cortoza: About to be sacrificed to the Sky God by a local tribe. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Playing Black 2 is reigniting my RPing interest.

Perhaps I shall eventually go off on adventures again (I only ever did manage to see one all the way through). Probably to places that seem like they could have Deino around.

I think I actually like the Deino line more then the Electrike line now and have a heightened interest in dragon types in general. Which could make for some possibly interesting character development.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 20th October 2012 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    With this we should bring back an oldish TO topic.

What's going on in your adventures?
    Lemme see...

Whale Island: Got my butt saved by Skyla from an angry and confused Dodrio that stole Max's beef jerky.

Talas: Following a dude with an Umbreon through Moon Temple, after being knocked out and waking up twice (first being sung to by a Jigglypuff, second being punched in the stomach by some weird... thing previously seen in the nightmare while asleep by the first knock-out).

Astoria: Picking up Black Apricorns for a Pokéball smith who earlier saved my life at the cost of breaking his leg.

Cloud Garden: Fighting against a poor, Team Rocket-ish poacher that was trying to cage a Staryu (and probably previously grabbed a Poliwag and pushed an aquaphobic scientist in a lake).

Cascadia: In an "undercover" fight so Max can get accepted in the Poochyena gang living in Amor Temple to get near an abused, human-hating mind-controlling Abra who's pushing away everyone trying to get in the temple.

If it looks like I have too many adventures, well there's a few that either is on "stand-by" or hasn't been updated for 3+ months.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 21st October 2012 at 2:24 AM.

Adventures: (Which I still need to reply too)

Whale Island: Fighting a horde of Golett who are guarding a room full of treasure. Defeated one, leaving five remaining.

Cloud Garden: Playing hockey with a group of Golduck, with Neptune as the puck.

Cascadia: Surrounded by a swarm of Froslass and Snorunt bodyguards.

Astoria: Helping a Scientist with her Team Plasma problem.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

Ongoing adventures:

Whale Island: Fighting a Grimer outbreak inside an ice-cream storage room, while impersonating an official Pokemon League Trainer in hopes of getting paid and splitting before anybody realizes I'm a fraud.

Cloud Garden: Helping a boy with a broken ankle to retrieve his Pokemon, stolen by an unknown gang. Stopped by a lone house in the middle of nowhere to ask the man inside for help... Starting to wonder how wise that was.

Phantom Isle: So... Accepted to serve as butler for the Jellicent noblemen who came to watch a talent show, simply to look good in the eyes of a gorgeous woman whose singing voice can kill me. In the process found a morbidly obese man trapped inside the kitchen, destined to be the Jellicent's dinner, and my Elekid forced me to rescue the poor sod.

From this perspective, I could probably start another adventure in a new zone, I thought 3 was a lot but most people seem to be involved in more...

>Adventures

Phantom Isle: Got trapped in an original pokemon game with the body of a Porygon. Teamed up with Red, who is also trapped in the game and we are exploting the Mew Glitch to excape. I'd hate to think what's going on outside with whoever's behind this is doing with our bodies.

Isle of Talas: Almost got run over by a virtual Rampardos and now entered into a tournement that I could have the chance of teaming up with a fossil pokemon.

Cortoza: Got my pokemon exploring a volcano filled with mysteries and my Bronzor is currently fighting an Arcanine.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post

Phantom Isle: So... Accepted to serve as butler for the Jellicent noblemen who came to watch a talent show, simply to look good in the eyes of a gorgeous woman whose singing voice can kill me. In the process found a morbidly obese man trapped inside the kitchen, destined to be the Jellicent's dinner, and my Elekid forced me to rescue the poor sod.
    If Marion is your updater, I can imagine that Bedivere pulled some strings.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Lemme see...

Talas: Following a dude with an Umbreon through Moon Temple, after being knocked up and waking up twice (first being sung to by a Jigglypuff, second being punched in the stomach by some weird... thing previously seen in the nightmare while asleep by the first knock-out).
    So I did a google search and found out this can also mean to get beaten. >.>

Everyone seems to be having an interesting adventure or two, some in scenarios I would never think would happen. In my adventures;

Astoria: I'm fighting a Surskit that just won't go down, and the damn sneaky thing keeps running away for some reason. There were some rocks I somehow didn't know wtf they were...

Cortoza: Went to a village cause I wanted to talk to people, but it is deserted and in poor shape. Old people gave me a map to a cave to check things out, some girl and her Spearow took my map.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    So I did a google search and found out this can also mean to get beaten. >.>
    Aaaaaaaaand this is proof my English-as-second-language can affect anything that I try to say -_-; That, and/or Myrrh needs to take his head out of the gutter XP

I'll edit my original post just in case just the same <.<;;

Aaaaaaaaand this is proof my English-as-second-language can affect anything that I try to say -_-; That, and/or Myrrh needs to take his head out of the gutter XP

I'll edit my original post just in case just the same <.<;;
    Probably the latter, though I don't see how having my mind there contributes to me imagining a pregnant woman when I read your reply.

Also, I am also "to blame" for not knowing that the phrase can also mean something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Probably the latter, though I don't see how having my mind there contributes to me imagining a pregnant woman when I read your reply.

Also, I am also "to blame" for not knowing that the phrase can also mean something else.
    It's all cool *taps shoulder* Happens to myself every so often for the same reasons as for the way I write. And the fact that since we're on the Internets, expressions/words' meanings can change to one place to another (you probably never heard of a convenience store called a depanneur and a subway line/network a metro XP)

Being a Brit I am very familiar of a metro but knocked up similarly means pregnancy. Apparently you guys have never heard 'hit it for six' though so y'know .... language.

Wait, "a metro" or Metro? I put a metro in google and buses came out, buses I ride on to get home. Yes, never heard of depanneur

Metro Train. Granted it's not in my area but when I visit Newcastle on business I use the metro.

Yeah, metro as in a metro train, although this is more what comes to mind when I hear/talk about them.
    And nope, never heard the expression hit it for six before until you mentioned it and I googled it ^^; The more you know

A lot of our "local English expressions" over here is affected by the fact most people (including yours truly) speak French in Quebec, so a lot of words and expressions gets "Frenchisized", like listening to tv and closing the lights (vs. watching tv and turning off the lights) but the way around holds true too, that is the French slang has a lot of English sprinkled in it (although often warped to make it easier for French speakers to pronounce) X)

Adventures. Right.

CG- In the Wastelands, I saved a girl from a geodude and we went to the Pokemon Center, where we were attacked by a man calling the girl a Neanderthal, who Nurse Joy went off on. Gotta love Nurse Joy.

PI- After being attacked by a Misdreveus, I went down the Helter-Skelter and found myself back in the time where the Isle was popular, and I was pushed off the slide by a boy with a Sableye.

Ah, trains. I wish I could ride them sometimes. Heh, close the lights does sound kinda funny.

I don't know why, but I thought the Daycare updated on Sundays.....
    Last edited by Myrrh; 22nd October 2012 at 3:48 AM.

In case anyone doesn't go to UPN TO and only stays here, I'm offering 2 candies for any Cyberballs.

Also for anyone who hasn't checked UPN for the birthday stuff, there's an offer available in the TCG Palace, including a new set.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Also for anyone who hasn't checked UPN for the birthday stuff, there's an offer available in the TCG Palace, including a new set.
    *not enough coins to buy anything* T-T Yeah I know we get extra money for the b-day, but I do need to keep it instead of spending everywhere.

*not enough coins to buy anything* T-T Yeah I know we get extra money for the b-day, but I do need to keep it instead of spending everywhere.
    *has just splurged 50k*

... Oops.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Again, I'm offering Coins for Candies if anyone wants some cards. (Need to watch my bank too though...)

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Again, I'm offering Coins for Candies if anyone wants some cards. (Need to watch my bank too though...)
    Yuki, I'm suddenly a little on the low side in terms of my coinage. What sort of ratio are we looking at?

EDIT: Also, all my Gummis are up for grabs for whoever wants them, just make me an offer.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 22nd October 2012 at 11:26 PM.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

So, I'm finally back after two or three months of massive writer's block and a hiatus of some sort... yay?

I'm assuming that I've been taken off the update list for pretty much every zone I was in, so is it okay if I start fresh in my adventures? (If there are any spaces even left, that is...)

Page 155 of 189 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast