Page 156 of 189 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Yuki, I'm suddenly a little on the low side in terms of my coinage. What sort of ratio are we looking at?
    Say 1x Candy for a Pack 1/2, 2x Candies per Pack 3/4?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    So, I'm finally back after two or three months of massive writer's block and a hiatus of some sort... yay?

I'm assuming that I've been taken off the update list for pretty much every zone I was in, so is it okay if I start fresh in my adventures? (If there are any spaces even left, that is...)
    Welcome back, FM!

If you want you can still pick up your CG Adventure where you left off. (With a Skitty trying to scracth your face. X3 That's what you get for being too keen to catch it. ;O)

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Say 1x Candy for a Pack 1/2, 2x Candies per Pack 3/4?
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]
    That is tempting, but, I am still saving up candies on that Rotom. *wink wink nudge*

I have 11 now.

Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

So happy FB day everyone, if I didn't say it here! XP

I found the whole thing awesome (although as a first FB event participant might have helped), I'm going to cry in a corner for not understanding the Super Pass' rules and only used it in one shop of my choice from the list instead of all the shops, and to finally understand/know about it now that it's too late ;-; Well, at least I get a x4 Daycare week.

And on thst note, I better update my profile with all those items ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    So happy FB day everyone, if I didn't say it here! XP

I found the whole thing awesome (although as a first FB event participant might have helped), I'm going to cry in a corner for not understanding the Super Pass' rules and only used it in one shop of my choice from the list instead of all the shops, and to finally understand/know about it now that it's too late ;-; Well, at least I get a x4 Daycare week.

And on thst note, I better update my profile with all those items ^^;
    Why don't you edit your posts? The threads were only posted at 5am GMT, not midnight, I'm sure there's leeway for you to make the edits for the Super Pass! Besides, quoting Tess from the Q&A earlier today...

"Super Passes can be used next week if necessary but I'd prefer them to be used today if possible. I won't have a chance to update the shops for a few days anyway so if you want to edit usage in tomorrow that's fine. I'll lock the threads when I'm ready to update them at which point it'll be too late to edit."

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Why don't you edit your posts? The threads were only posted at 5am GMT, not midnight, I'm sure there's leeway for you to make the edits for the Super Pass! Besides, quoting Tess from the Q&A earlier today...

"Super Passes can be used next week if necessary but I'd prefer them to be used today if possible. I won't have a chance to update the shops for a few days anyway so if you want to edit usage in tomorrow that's fine. I'll lock the threads when I'm ready to update them at which point it'll be too late to edit."
    Aaaaaaaaaah, thanks you so much for the tip MZ! No need to cry in the corner as much as I could now Even though I'm now limited to how much I can use the shops as all of them but 1 (as per following the rules) in my party are either already using the Super Pass or can't do much ^^; Although... *scratches chin* Anyways, thanks again!

Edit: Sigh, I still managed to get screwed, big time. By my own fault too *sigh* Well at least I get to use the pass for getting the 2 Monday Candies and a well-needed quadruple daycare treatment for my starter. The rest... all depends on the answer I get from the UPN FaQ.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 23rd October 2012 at 2:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plight of Leon View Post
    That is tempting, but, I am still saving up candies on that Rotom. *wink wink nudge*

I have 11 now.
    Heh, even though I'll be opening two new slots soon, they'll be filled immediately. ^^; May have to wait quite a while for Rotom...

Also, if the TCG offer is still going on, I'll throw in the free packs with no charge for the first to claim in.

~*~

Heh, even though I'll be opening two new slots soon, they'll be filled immediately. ^^; May have to wait quite a while for Rotom...

Also, if the TCG offer is still going on, I'll throw in the free packs with no charge for the first to claim in.
    I don't got anything to trade for though, I need those candies and money ^^; (especially after the gaffe I did and dunno what outcome it'll have).

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    I don't got anything to trade for though, I need those candies and money ^^; (especially after the gaffe I did and dunno what outcome it'll have).
    *pat pat*

Guess I should save my Coins too. ^^; *hungry for Candies though*

~*~

All right, so I'm willing to trade away my capsules and seals, the Brown and White Gummis, the White Flute, and my Shiny Stone. I will prefer candies over all else, though I may take other items like Gold or Mysterious Gummis, if you have those.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    All right, so I'm willing to trade away my capsules and seals, the Brown and White Gummis, the White Flute, and my Shiny Stone. I will prefer candies over all else, though I may take other items like Gold or Mysterious Gummis, if you have those.
    Aww, I would've liked to have your White Flute, but I'm only willing/can afford to trade my Blue Flute for it ^^;

Welcome back, FM!

If you want you can still pick up your CG Adventure where you left off. (With a Skitty trying to scracth your face. X3 That's what you get for being too keen to catch it. ;O)
    Is that okay with you, then? It's fine by me. I have to start somewhere, after all...

You can also pick up where you left off in Astoria... somebody wanted to say hi to you!

So, I'm finally back after two or three months of massive writer's block and a hiatus of some sort... yay?
    Welcome back!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 10 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Is that okay with you, then? It's fine by me. I have to start somewhere, after all...
    Sure, why not? Just letting you know I won't be able to write any Updates this week though, as I'm in the middle of exams.

~*~

You can also pick up where you left off in Astoria... somebody wanted to say hi to you!
    That's where I attempted to fly over the Onix, right? It's been so long, I can't exactly remember... XD But yeah, I'd love to. Thanks!

Sure, why not? Just letting you know I won't be able to write any Updates this week though, as I'm in the middle of exams.
    That's fine be me. Thank you as well!

@FM: Yup, that be the case! Your current update should be on page 8 somewhere; I stopped linking to your update when I dropped you, so I'm not sure. I do have it on Word, so I can repost it if I need to.

Updates are finally up people. Get you hands on some adventure!

Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

I'm assuming that I've been taken off the update list for pretty much every zone I was in, so is it okay if I start fresh in my adventures? (If there are any spaces even left, that is...)
    A maniac's Solrock in Talas still desires to kill you and offer your corpse to their God.
    If you wish to die continue your adventure, that is.

Welcome back Flame Mistress, was wondering where you went!
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

On the subject of welcomes, forgot to say hi to Rakurai! Welcome back!

~*~

YeahthisherebecauseI'mlazy
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    YeahthisherebecauseI'mlazy
    Because I'm super lazy.

Welcome back, Rakurai! *hopes you're willing to be an Astoria ZA*

Welcome back, Rakurai! *hopes you're willing to be an Astoria ZA*
    We really need a Glacier Island ZA.

Hey! I found out what the title means!

http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=7

Page 156 of 189 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast