Page 160 of 189 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

  1. #3976
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    CB, I don't think you can pick up that Frillish now. Pretty sure you only have three days to claim a hatched Pokémon before it gets released.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  2. #3977
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    CB, I don't think you can pick up that Frillish now. Pretty sure you only have three days to claim a hatched Pokémon before it gets released.
    Odd, I don't remember that rule.

    EDIT: I looked through the rules, FAQ, and the house and don't see anything of the sort.
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 5th November 2012 at 9:12 PM.

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  3. #3978
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    CB, you still have an update that need some tender loving care.


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  4. #3979
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Farming infractions for noobs.
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    While we're there, computers >>>> phones, wiis, 3DSs, Xboxes, PS3s, etc.


    I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

  5. #3980
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    Odd, I don't remember that rule.

    EDIT: I looked through the rules, FAQ, and the house and don't see anything of the sort.
    Here's what the UPN Egg House has to say (and apparently UPN-rules are what everything else goes by as well):

    "13) All Pokémon must be collected within three days (72 hours) of their hatching. Failure to do so will force the Pokémon to be released and the owner to have a penalty of a further 2 week wait added onto their current wait time to collect their next egg."

  6. #3981
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    3,746

    Default

    For the Ruins of Alph event, is it really necessary to quote the OP? I get why this is done for normal zones, but there's only one area here. :/

    Also, I can't get on a computer all that much. My computer at home is a family computer, and I rather not hog it just to play games. :/ Otherwise, I'd be a hell of a lot more active in FB. (Having to quote an update is a chore if mine is on the bottom. D8)

    Also, I didn't know there was a standard keyboard for the Wii. I have to look for that.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 5th November 2012 at 11:01 PM.

  7. #3982
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    For the Ruins of Alph event, is it really necessary to quote the OP? I get why this is done for normal zones, but there's only one area here. :/
    Not sure if it is necessary, but better to be safe than sorry.


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  8. #3983
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Arc_Angel uses revive Surprise Campaign! Serebii FB is revived!

    My gosh I'm excited to get into it! ^^ First campaign for me ever, and the place/pokémon sounds so awesome ^^

  9. #3984
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,098

    Default

    Second campaign for me. First was the Hero of Legend thing, which never concluded. It just kinda stopped right before Hebenon was gonna take on a Tentacruel. My very first would've been the Wings of Seraphim (some sort of tournament only for Pokemon that could fly or hover- this was very early on in my FB career, Gemini was still a Koffing back then, and he's who I entered), only I wasn't accepted.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  10. #3985
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    This is my first actual campaign, and the reason I brought my Yanmega should be obvious. Signal Beam + Bug Bite+ Night Slash makes for Unown killing. i'll probably get attacked by like a Rhyperior or something.

    And, how do Campaign's work? Does everyone get their own separate update? Or are we grouped?


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  11. #3986
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    First event for me as well, excited what comes of it! Glad there appear to be no restrictions here unlike that Flying-only event you mentioned MM, as I'm still a ways away from having Mellow become a Flygon... :P

  12. #3987
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Second campaign for me. First was the Hero of Legend thing, which never concluded. It just kinda stopped right before Hebenon was gonna take on a Tentacruel. My very first would've been the Wings of Seraphim (some sort of tournament only for Pokemon that could fly or hover- this was very early on in my FB career, Gemini was still a Koffing back then, and he's who I entered), only I wasn't accepted.
    Darn that sucks, in both stories (campaign never concluded and you being not accepted) :/ Why you weren't accepted? Was it because of Gemini's level back then, or you didn't post in fast enough, or some other (explainable or not) reason? </newb>


    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Plight of Leon View Post
    And, how do Campaign's work? Does everyone get their own separate update? Or are we grouped?
    I second that question ^^; </newb>

  13. #3988
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Darn that sucks, in both stories :/ Why you weren't accepted? Was it because of Gemini's level back then, or you didn't post in fast enough, or some other (explainable or not) reason? </newb>
    Because Koffing don't really "fly", that would be my guess. :P

  14. #3989
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    978

    Default

    I've seen them do special events where people go to certain areas, but I've also seen campaigns where everyone's grouped together... no clue how this is going to work.

  15. #3990
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Because Koffing don't really "fly", that would be my guess. :P
    Ah, well, it does kinda floats in the anime... I guess it doesn't count since it technically doesn't... *check Pokédex* Well it does have the "Levitate" ability... hmm, I guess they stuck with the flying types :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I've seen them do special events where people go to certain areas, but I've also seen campaigns where everyone's grouped together... no clue how this is going to work.
    Hmmm, we'll see how it goes then

  16. #3991
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Darn that sucks, in both stories (campaign never concluded and you being not accepted) :/ Why you weren't accepted? Was it because of Gemini's level back then, or you didn't post in fast enough, or some other (explainable or not) reason? </newb>
    IIRC, only a limited number of members were chosen for it out of everyone who signed up, and the selection was done at complete random. It was just luck, I guess. I think Koffing was about level 10 back then (the nicknames didn't come into the picture until a little earlier this year, and certainly not while Gemini was a Koffing).

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  17. #3992
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    IIRC, only a limited number of members were chosen for it out of everyone who signed up, and the selection was done at complete random. It was just luck, I guess. I think Koffing was about level 10 back then (the nicknames didn't come into the picture until a little earlier this year, and certainly not while Gemini was a Koffing).
    Random, eh? *shot for backing up half-false Canadian stereotype* Well I hope I get in; as I really, REALLY love RPing/playing in temples, and not to mention getting Unowns to add to my Psychic collection Even if I get only one, I'll be happy ^^

  18. #3993
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    3,746

    Default

    First obviously. :P

    I brought Angela simply so I could post that scene of her using Fly to carry me. xD That's how I imagined Fly works in the games.

  19. #3994
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Random, eh? *shot for backing up half-false Canadian stereotype* Well I hope I get in; as I really, REALLY love RPing/playing in temples, and not to mention getting Unowns to add to my Psychic collection Even if I get only one, I'll be happy ^^
    Shot? We can't get shot, we have gun control laws! *run over by moose*
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

  20. #3995
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,098

    Default

    Well, as much as this campaign is exciting me, what I really can't wait for is for my Poison Nature Egg to hatch! For those of you who aren't keeping count, I'm only seven evolution lines away from owning every single Poison-type evolution line in FB! That's Foongus, Trubbish, Gastly, Budew, Tentacool, and the male and female Nidoran. Granted, some of my Pokemon won't make it to their final forms. Pomona's remaining an Ivysaur forever, and Hermione will never advance to the Kakuna state... but still, one representative of each line, it's still pretty sweet, am I right?

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  21. #3996
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    Shot? We can't get shot, we have gun control laws! *run over by moose*
    XD A moose? Come on, man, you could've been taken by a grizzly bear instead :P Or hit by a tree cut off by a beaver, but that's less epic ^^;

  22. #3997
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Well, as much as this campaign is exciting me, what I really can't wait for is for my Poison Nature Egg to hatch! For those of you who aren't keeping count, I'm only seven evolution lines away from owning every single Poison-type evolution line in FB! That's Foongus, Trubbish, Gastly, Budew, Tentacool, and the male and female Nidoran. Granted, some of my Pokemon won't make it to their final forms. Pomona's remaining an Ivysaur forever, and Hermione will never advance to the Kakuna state... but still, one representative of each line, it's still pretty sweet, am I right?
    Keep your Foongus a Foongus, and there will be good times Amoongus.


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  23. #3998
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plight of Leon View Post
    Keep your Foongus a Foongus, and there will be good times Amoongus.
    No, if I get a Foongus, it's likely to evolve.

    On that note, here's a little subject to bring this TO thread back to life; What Pokemon do you plan to evolve next?

    Realistically, I'll probably be evolving Malfoy next, he only needs 10 more levels. Shouldn't take that long, really. I'd like to get going on Salazar's evolution, actually, get myself a badass gray Scolipede.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  24. #3999
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    What Pokemon do you plan to evolve next?
    If you have asked me that question this week-end, I would say my Eevee into an Espeon, but I just did that yesterday :P but right now, I'll say it's a close race between my starter Max (Poochyena) and Rawk (my Starly), as the former is already waaaaaaaay ready to evolve but I'm waiting for him to learn a certain move beforehand (why in the world Mightyena doesn't learn Crunch??? O.o) while my Starly will be only 4 levels away from evolving. We'll see which one goes first ^^

  25. #4000
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post


    On that note, here's a little subject to bring this TO thread back to life; What Pokemon do you plan to evolve next?
    After this week at the Daycare, thanks to the Super Pass, my Venonat will be at level 31. So I guess she's next

Page 160 of 189 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •