Page 161 of 189 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

I think that some of you might be interested in this. This is what each trainer chose to start out with on their campaign. And ME you made it so complicated! >.< God forbid I adventure with you. Dragonflies have super sensitive eyes.

Code:
    Missingno Master: Shuppet
    Food Guy: Nuzleaf
    Takku: Arcanine
    uhhhh: Aipom
    MarbleZone: Beldum
    LASL: Spearow
    Allishinca: Eevee
    Marion Ette: Duskull
    Takeo: Larvitar
    Kairne: Foongus
    Balmund: Aerodactyl
    Arc_Angel: Ursaring
    SS: Drifloon
    Celebi: Phanphy
    Meetan: Swinub
    Okiku: Espeon
    Fishy: Lunatone
    Blaze: Yanmega
    myahoo: Cyndiquil, Aron
    Mon1010: Togetic
    John's Knight: Haunter
    S_o_S: Munna
    Rakurai: Gible
    Charm: Combusken
    Tyoyo: Shuckle
    King Ghidorah: Kingler
    DS: Skarmory
    jj: Torkoal
    Myrrh: Pachirisu
    Thrain: Drifloon
    Stark: Sandshrew

Types: 
    Ghost: 5
    Grass: 2
    Dark: 1
    Fire: 4
    Normal: 5
    Steel: 3
    Psychic: 4
    Flying: 7
    Rock: 5
    Ground: 5
    Poison: 2
    Ice: 1
    Bug: 2
    Fighting: 1
    Water: 1 
    Electric: 1

Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    Shot? We can't get shot, we have gun control laws! *run over by moose*
    I protest! *Hit by Taco Truck*

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    What Pokemon do you plan to evolve next?
    I chose Beldum for this campaign precisely because it's now Level 20 and it's a great opportunity for it to evolve. And if Minccino is required, I might RP her evolution with the Shiny Stone as well; I'll wait and see how battle-oriented the campaign becomes first.

I'm mostly going with Sparow because, well, I have no other mons o3o Not sure about evolving, I'd like to catch something before I think about that!

Oh Sparow, you and your event bloated levels.

Just call me LASL - Bubbleata Deets

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Arc_Angel uses revive Surprise Campaign! Serebii FB is revived!

My gosh I'm excited to get into it! ^^ First campaign for me ever, and the place/pokémon sounds so awesome ^^
    I think it was Tess's idea, actually.

My first campaign was the Hero of Legend, which was amazing. <3 Shame it ended prematurely. =(

I won't be participating in this one though, since I have no interest in Unown. ^^; But good luck to everyone! Hope you have fun!

What Pokémon do you plan to Evolve next?

Already answered this at UPN TO, but again, it'll be Kief, my Zigzagoon. Want him to become a bit more mature before he breeds with my Furret. ^~

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by Plight of Leon View Post
    I think that some of you might be interested in this. This is what each trainer chose to start out with on their campaign. And ME you made it so complicated! >.< God forbid I adventure with you. Dragonflies have super sensitive eyes.

Code:
    Missingno Master: Shuppet
    Food Guy: Nuzleaf
    Takku: Arcanine
    uhhhh: Aipom
    MarbleZone: Beldum
    LASL: Spearow
    Allishinca: Eevee
    Marion Ette: Duskull
    Takeo: Larvitar
    Kairne: Foongus
    Balmund: Aerodactyl
    Arc_Angel: Ursaring
    SS: Drifloon
    Celebi: Phanphy
    Meetan: Swinub
    Okiku: Espeon, Poochyena
    Fishy: Lunatone
    Blaze: Yanmega
    myahoo: Cyndiquil, Aron
    Mon1010: Togetic
    John's Knight: Haunter
    S_o_S: Munna
    Rakurai: Gible
    Charm: Combusken
    Tyoyo: Shuckle
    King Ghidorah: Kingler
    DS: Skarmory
    jj: Torkoal
    Myrrh: Pachirisu
    Thrain: Drifloon
    Stark: Sandshrew

Types: 
    Ghost: 5
    Grass: 2
    Dark: 2
    Fire: 4
    Normal: 5
    Steel: 3
    Psychic: 4
    Flying: 7
    Rock: 5
    Ground: 5
    Poison: 2
    Ice: 1
    Bug: 2
    Fighting: 1
    Water: 1 
    Electric: 1
    Fixed for/with me; I recently edited my post so I would include my other Pokémon in my party (my good ol' Poochyena) so I have a better chance of finding the city with the stupid outdated map given from the Pokécenter X) ^^;
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 6th November 2012 at 4:31 AM.

Hm, so I guess this is a champagne campaign after all, so it'll be my first one! Yosh!

As for my next evolution... Not sure who it might be. I'm hoping that once my PI and WI (Part 1; yes, I do want a Part 2) adventures are done, I'll be putting Delilah, my Chinchou, through a ton of battles, and she'll evolve after a certain amount of battles. The only other Pokemon I could realistically see evolving earlier is Laika, but he's got 12-13 more levels to go before that, plus I'd want him to evolve in a zone, so I don't think it'll happen any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    I think it was Tess's idea, actually.

My first campaign was the Hero of Legend, which was amazing. <3 Shame it ended prematurely. =(

I won't be participating in this one though, since I have no interest in Unown. ^^; But good luck to everyone! Hope you have fun!

What Pokémon do you plan to Evolve next?

Already answered this at UPN TO, but again, it'll be Kief, my Zigzagoon. Want him to become a bit more mature before he breeds with my Furret. ^~
    I'm not interested in Unowns either... :/ But a Campaign is a campaign. xD

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover View Post
    I'm mostly going with Sparow because, well, I have no other mons o3o Not sure about evolving, I'd like to catch something before I think about that!]
    Have you looked in the adoption center yet? you might find something you'll like,
    I know I'm whimming for those damn Duskull's

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    I won't be participating in this one though, since I have no interest in Unown. ^^;
    Just my opinion, why not do it anyway? Even though you have no interest in Unown, you can still come out of it with some damn good trade fodder. Then again, you have hundreds of Rare Candies, so you might just be pretty well set in that department.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Hmm, I could I could. Do I need to do anything over at UPN to be able to do so? I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    I'm not interested in Unowns either... :/ But a Campaign is a campaign. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Just my opinion, why not do it anyway? Even though you have no interest in Unown, you can still come out of it with some damn good trade fodder. Then again, you have hundreds of Rare Candies, so you might just be pretty well set in that department.
    True. I'd like to participate for the sake of saying I'd been there, but I just don't think I'll have time. ^^;

As for other events I've been in (not exactly campaigns, since I consider those as group efforts), there's EXCELSIOR where I caught a Buneary, and the Dream World, which sadly ended before I could find my dream Minccino. =( But I've got Minchi now it's all good <3

I remember Wings of Seraphim, though I didn't/couldn't enter for some reason. I did participate in the Pokéringer Tournament though, where I Evolved Hermesiel into a Togekiss and made it to the semi-finals. \o/

Oh, there's one other campaign I forgot I did join briefly: I got in as a replacement for the people who jumped ship on the SS Tidal cruise - though unfortunately it still capsized soon after I got on board. ^^; Shame, I was really looking forward to having my character interact with the beautiful stewardess who rescued her from the sea... *sighs wistfully* <3 Look, I even made a sprite to show my love:

Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 6th November 2012 at 5:21 AM.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover View Post
    Hmm, I could I could. Do I need to do anything over at UPN to be able to do so? I have no idea.
    Just read the rules and do as it says same rules apply there as here when posting in shops no sigs.

Hmm, I'm not sure. That croagunk could be interesting, but I have my egg and maybe a scyther? Not sure if that things for catchies. But there's nothing there I absolutely would love, so I think I woun't worry about it for now. Thank you for the suggestion though, you're awfully helpful!

You could try throwing a Pokeball at it... once it stops moving around so much. XD

Well, yes, that is the plan. I don't mind the idea of having a scyther at all, they're cool :3

Well going along with the chart it looks like everyone choose a corresponding Pokemon to either combat the area and/ the Unown, also half of us choose Pokemon that are quite new/haven't adventured with, while the other half choose their strongest.

Tess' brilliant idea spurred on by us talking about Unown and how I wanted one XP

I went with my Ursaring for this as I've only used her once in Astoria as a Teddiursa and she got KO'd instantly by a Shadow mon. I want to adventure with her some more =3

I will take any unwanted Unown, I want a whole set and together we'll take over all of FB mwha ha ha (I at least want A, C, H, L, K - the Red Dwarf crew =3). I still would love Thrain's shiny B ... sooo pretty ^-^;;

Speaking of Campaigns I actually won the Wings of Seraphim with my Shuppet ... who is technically not a flier but still =p We won a Shiny Taillow that I traded away. I also came second in the Pokeringer contest with my Ninjask ... I wanted second cause I wanted the Sky Plate for my Driflblim. I took part in The Hero of Legend and the Cruise ... I loved them both, great effort on Tess' part.

Next Evolution?
    It will be either my Shadow Jigglypuff to Wigglytuff or my Frillish to Jellicent.

I keep thinking about getting me another Eevee ... I had always planned to get a Male Umbreon down the line who would eventually breed with my Jolteon ... if she let him near her XD

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Arc, I'll let you have my Unown (unless someone else wants it more, but I don't think there's anyone else that interested in Unowns... maybe Kindrindra?) if I get to catch one.
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    Arc, I'll let you have my Unown (unless someone else wants it more, but I don't think there's anyone else that interested in Unowns... maybe Kindrindra?) if I get to catch one.
    I'm *very* interested into getting Unowns Although I kinda would like to do like Arc and get all their forms (but I know that's gonna take forever ^^; ) I'll be happy with just one, an M preferably, but I don't mind if I get some other form ^^

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    Awww thanx takku *hugs* you rock ^-^

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

I'm gonna spend a little time rereading my Harry Potter books... need a nickname for my brand new Foongus!

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

See UPN MM.

New topic: Which Unown are you hoping for, if any?

I'd like to catch any personally, but the ones I like the best are G and V. Of course J would be fun too for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by jolteonjak; 6th November 2012 at 2:55 PM.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    See UPN MM.

I'd like to catch any personally, but the ones I like the best are G and V. Of course J would be fun too for obvious reasons.
    Already saw there, but your suggestion came too late- I've named him Six, for various reasons.

1: He hatched on the 6th.

2: He hatched six months to the date from when my last Egg hatched.

3: Peeves (the Duskull that hatched from my previous Egg) also hatched on the 6th of that month.

4: I now only need my FB squad to represent six more Poison-type evolution lines before I have them all.

I wish there were two more reasons, that would make it even more fitting than before!

>Which Unown?

I'm partial to the punctuation forms (! and ?), but I'll take any of them. I'm most definitely walking away from that event with at least one Unown to my name, count on that.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Any will do, but I'm partial towards N (my name's initial) and P (my girlfriend's initial).

Page 161 of 189 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast