Page 163 of 189 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

  1. #4051
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,210

    Default

    Unown O with Hidden Power Electric.

    This could be worse.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  2. #4052
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Yea like Unown K with hidden power water.
    I have a plan though ;)

  3. #4053
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    884

    Default

    And it seems I have encounter an Unown W with a fighting HP. Wow X) And note to self: Tress doesn't like updates in first person, which is my usual writing style and never had problems with it before... Oh well, I guess I'll temporarely switch to 3rd person for the campaign!

    And congrats Takeo for meeting up with an Unown M and Treep with an S one, some that I would like I'm happy with what I met up with though ^^
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 11th November 2012 at 3:43 PM.

  4. #4054
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    But I met K x)

  5. #4055
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Well if you turn it on it's side it kinda sorta looks like an M!

    Just call me LASL - Bubbleata Deets


  6. #4056
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover View Post
    Well if you turn it on it's side it kinda sorta looks like an M!
    True, true XD

    Oh and also DS encountering an Absol? That is awesome too

    And now that I think about, it's probably gonna be hard getting my Unown since it's a fighting HM and the best Pokémon I have against Psychics is a dark-type... We'll see how it goes ^^;

  7. #4057
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Oh, and I just realised! My egg's due to hatch technically today by the standards of where I am (GO TO BED ME). I'm excited, hopefully there isn't too big of a delay in the hatching :3

    Just call me LASL - Bubbleata Deets


  8. #4058
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Fizzy Bubble goes by Australian gmt your not able to collect it for a couple more hours...

  9. #4059
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    296

    Default

    I know that, that's why I said technically today ;P

    Just call me LASL - Bubbleata Deets


  10. #4060
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Fizzy Bubble goes by Australian gmt your not able to collect it for a couple more hours...
    Actually, British. Always has been. Arn may have moved to Australia but FB still uses British time.
    We're currently 11 hours ahead of England over here in Oz, so when it hits midnight there it's already 11am Monday over here.
    When it's midnight in the UK you can start posting for your Monday chores.

    *pokes Talas* That's a lot of Unown o0
    New Sig Coming

  11. #4061
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    So all this time...I could of...*facepalm*

  12. #4062
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where do you think?
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Am I the only one who didn't go on the offensive? I try to get the little Unown M w/ Ground to join me peacefully, and you guys are all like "KILL IT THEN CRAM IT INTO A POKEBALL RAWR."
    Last edited by Tyoyo3131; 11th November 2012 at 4:58 PM.

  13. #4063
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    Am I the only one who didn't go on the offensive? I try to get the little Unown M w/ Ground to join me peacefully, and you guys are all like "KILL IT THEN CRAM IT INTO A POKEBALL RAWR."
    Well I'm writing my post right now, and I'm doing a half 'n' half in case: I ask it if it wants to join right away or battle first, and call out my moves in advance in case he does want to fight. Then again, since I met up with a HM Fighting one (plus it'll be my first capture), I would expect a battle with the little guy X)

  14. #4064
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    Am I the only one who didn't go on the offensive? I try to get the little Unown M w/ Ground to join me peacefully, and you guys are all like "KILL IT THEN CRAM IT INTO A POKEBALL RAWR."
    Ummm...

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    Very protective of their ruined city, the Unown are making it difficult for archaeologists and scientists alike to access the area to study the Pokémon themselves or the inscriptions left behind by an ancient race of humans who appear to have lived in harmony with these mysterious Pokémon.

  15. #4065
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Takeo's got a point, but never know how some individual Unowns are, maybe a few of them are actually pacific :P And I thought of another thing to think of: What if the Unowns wants to show people something?


    *realization* Wait a tic, if DS met up with an Absol, that could means... *cracks knuckles* Crap's likely gonna get real. ...Awesome XD

  16. #4066
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Takeo's got a point, but never know how some individual Unowns are, maybe a few of them are actually pacific :P And I thought of another thing to think of: What if the Unowns wants to show people something?


    *realization* Wait a tic, if DS met up with an Absol, that could means... *cracks knuckles* Crap's likely gonna get real. ...Awesome XD
    That's basically how my character felt. Maybe they're actually trying to warn us of danger. Since she's not there to capture Unown anyway, she's going to try and negotiate so they'll leave her alone.

    The fact there is an Absol certainly raises my suspicions further...
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 11th November 2012 at 10:38 PM.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  17. #4067
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    That's basically how my character felt. Maybe they're actually trying to warn us of danger. Since she's not there to capture Unown anyway, she's going to try and negotiate so they'll leave her alone.

    The fact there is an Absol certainly raises my suspicions further...
    Fixed coloring :P ^^

    As for my character, she doesn't have the feeling that something bad's gonna happen, but since the Unown that showed up didn't seem hostile, plus she's curious about the city itself and the scientists want info anyways (as much as she wants to capture it), she asked him/her/it what he wants to do between getting captured, fight (and eventually get captured) or show the place around.

  18. #4068
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    If you read through the replies you will see those that took the none hostile route encountered an Unown that could do little to nothing to their partners, as for me I encountered one that could very well x4 my Larvitar if action wasn't taken first, just depends on the situation.
    Last edited by Takeo; 11th November 2012 at 9:48 PM.

  19. #4069
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    If you read through the replies you will see those that took the none hostile route encountered an Unown that could do little to nothing to their partners, as for me I encountered one that could very well x4 my Larvitar if action wasn't taken first, just depends on the situation.
    Mine could do x2 actually, thanks to fighting HP vs. Dark Type. But Unown are neither fighting and normal types (meaning they use up a bit more energy using them/makes less damage), and Psychic types are weak to Dark and Max plenty of moves of his type, so... my pokémon likely would Unowned the Unown XD ^^;

  20. #4070
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,744

    Default

    I only pick fights with Pokemon that seem aggressive, personally.

  21. #4071
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I only pick fights with Pokemon that seem aggressive, personally.
    Same here!

    Aaaaaaaand it's only now that I noticed I messed up my Monday chores last week; I feel like an idiot -_- I don't mind getting penalized for it (I assume my mistake), as long it's not something really bad.

  22. #4072
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Fixed coloring :P ^^
    Heh, thanks. Posting from phone since it's the only way I can quote/edit replies.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Aaaaaaaand it's only now that I noticed I messed up my Monday chores last week; I feel like an idiot -_- I don't mind getting penalized for it (I assume my mistake), as long it's not something really bad.
    *pat pat* You'll probably just have to forfeit one (or possibly both) shop stay(s).


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  23. #4073
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    *pat pat* You'll probably just have to forfeit one (or possibly both) shop stay(s).
    *shrugs* Well if that's the case it's not that bad (even though that would mean I lost a big chunk of use of the Super Pass), I'll rather have that and learn my lesson the hard way than have some worse penalty.

  24. #4074
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    On the topic of weaknesses, looks like the Unown X I encountered has HP Ground to counter Gumpy's Poison Type... I don't plan to fight though, hopefully. ^^;


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  25. #4075
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    On the topic of weaknesses, looks like the Unown X I encountered has HP Ground to counter Gumpy's Poison Type... I don't plan to fight though, hopefully. ^^;
    Yeah, like that's gonna happen. :P I took the pacifist approach too, but only because I think it's a more realistic approach than "all guns blazing" out of nowhere; still, I'm not hoping to make it out without a fight...

Page 163 of 189 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •