Aw come on, I still have to poke at Krokorok a little more? And that Dugtrio's going to be totally trolling me the entire battle, I just know it! >_<
Last edited by Toyo; 1st April 2013 at 3:25 AM.
Dangit, Blaze, I knew you'd use Magnitude on me, I was just hoping it would be a Mag 4-6 attack that my Pokemon could take and still be around for! Also, wouldn't Sarkhan's Rocky Helmet apply in addition to his Rough Skin? Dugtrio did do a Scratch to the face, so it's possible he might've scratched the helmet too.
Oh, and Rakurai has the chance to catch a Heatmor in his Cortoza adventure. Since it'd be the first in Fizzy Bubbles (if no one hatches one first), I'd be pretty jealous of that, even though I'm not particularly looking for one.
I have a question about the crystal move tutor, as thare is a man in front of the goldenrod casino that will teach your pokemon thunderbolt, ice beam, or flamethrower. So I was wondering if it would be acceptable to get that move through the The Move Tutor shop? thanks for any help!
Thanks for your help and for the welcome, I hope to have a great time!
(yay double post, sorry)
So, I was perusing the Cable Club and I saw someone asking for Pokemon with undeclared u abilities and undeclared natures.
1) How dose one declare an ability/nature
2) how does an ability help in battle.
3) what are the limits on abilities
thanks for all help,
1. You can declare your nature/ability whenever you want, but when you use said Pokemon in a relevant situation (Pokespa for nature, Trainer Battle for ability) it becomes permanent. You cannot use their Hidden Ability until such a time that we have another Dream World event or a similar situation.
2. They function mostly for Trainer Battles. Some updators will take note of them and work some of them in where appropriate. Pick Up, sadly, does not work in terms of getting game items (from Potions to Ultra Balls). If you RP that your Linoone foraged its own food, I don't think that's a problem.
3. Not sure of this question, but you would choose between either of the Pokemon's abilities, again, not including any Hidden Ability (this includes Zen Mode Darmanitan and Telepathy Musharna since you can easily get them in BW1).
P.S. Welcome aboard.
Proposed Omega Ruby Team
Thanks for the help, would the ability affect rps like illuminate or water absorb?
Yay, immunity, sounds fun! lets do this
Ok whare do I declare the ability? Just in my member post or elsewhare?
Last edited by lightpanda; 14th April 2013 at 10:44 PM.