Page 191 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 4785

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Black Friday is also that shopping day after Thanksgiving where people crowd around shopping malls lol
    Soundcloud: Ascension Drive | Fizzy Bubbles: Reyzadren

That reminds me, my sister's birthday is on Tuesday. I'm so glad I don't have much money because between Easter and her long list of things she wants for her birthday, I'd be more broke than a... uh... broke guy.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile/My lil' Cable Club Post/PASBL
    Inactive Ref

Hey you!
    Do you like battling? Do you like Anime battles? Want to try it yourself? Well, why not
    Get started in the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    Any questions about PASBL? Well, ask them here!

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Eevee's not exactly easy to come by around here, but by no means does that mean you'll never get one. Anything's possible in FB. Good luck with getting one! In the meantime, a good place to start is to see about adopting something from the Adoption Center over at UPN, assuming something in there catches your eye.
    Haha yeah, seems like it! I think it would be a wonderful moment when I do get an Eevee, knowing it's all hard work. I look forward to it! Stoked for the other Pokemon as well~

Also, happy Easter everyone! All my Easter egg hunting days come rushing back to my mind. I miss it. ;n;

My Fizzy Bubbles profile. Check Me-owth.

Contrary to popular belief, I no longer chase Mesprit.

I should probably hurry up andr kill off my Drowzee so I can go to the Phantom Isle hotel and meet that cute Hypno :P

Edit: I may enter the Park when I get back home on Saturday. Watch this space~
    Last edited by swampertforever; 28th March 2016 at 10:10 PM.
    Inactive Ref

Hey you!
    Do you like battling? Do you like Anime battles? Want to try it yourself? Well, why not

So, if we're aiming to get this TO thread moving again, why not introduce something to discuss? What kind of personalities do your Trainer character and each of your Pokémon have? You can answer this for Pokémon you've RP'd with, or even Pokémon you haven't RP'd with very much yet, but have a personality in mind all the same. As far as my characters go...

Keith Golbatson Masters (Trainer character): Laid-back, likes to laugh, but loves to battle. Kind towards people and Pokémon in general, has a particular affinity for Poison-types, and also a weakness for otherwise unloved Pokémon and cute puppies. Very hard to anger, but when you do anger him, run. Oh, and if he' s set his mind on something, trying to dissuade him is an exercise in futility. He is extremely stubborn.

Gemini (Weezing; larger head): A former prankster, now a little more serious, though not without traces of his old sense of humor. Shares a strong bond with Keith, being his very first Pokémon, and the two consider each other to be best friends.

Mustard (Weezing; smaller head): Younger and slightly less mature than Gemini. A little lacking in terms of tact, Mustard usually says things the way they are, rarely sugarcoating anything. Regards Gemini as a brother, and the two get along decently enough. Occasionally tires of perpetually living in Gemini's shadow, but Keith makes sure to treat them both equally. Oddly, has a taste for Iapapa Berries that Gemini lacks.

James (Vileplume): Despite being one of Keith's older Pokémon, James can be pretty immature. Way more gluttonous than you'd expect a Vileplume to be, he can pack away jaw-dropping quantities of food without breaking a sweat. And the belching... Oh, Arceus, the belching. He belches loud, long, and on cue, to the point where Keith is truly amazed that he can't learn the attack Belch. Despite all this, he has a fatherly side, and is in fact the adoptive father of Six the Amoonguss. Also madly in love with Lily the Venomoth.

Nagini (Arbok): Formerly a cunning prankster, a gentler side of her has emerged over the years. She is in fact regarded as a mother figure by most of the team, who look up to and admire her. That being said, there's a limit to her gentleness. Those who make the mistake of harming or even threatening anyone she cares about will very quickly learn just how scary this Arbok can truly be.

Hebenon (Qwilfish): Has an unquenchable thirst for battle. Feels most at home in a battle against a tough opponent, and doesn't take kindly to those who underestimate him. Knows an impressive array of attacks and is not afraid to put them to good use in a fight. Suffers from occasional insecurity due to various events in his life, but much less so in recent years due to the support of his friends and teammates, not to mention his girlfriend (DS's Lanturn).

Hedwig (Crobat): A quiet loner. Used to hate humans due to numerous Trainers showing no interest in her, but Keith helped her to see that humans weren't all bad. She became fiercely loyal to Keith, to the point where she'll outright refuse to obey anybody else. Even if Keith tells her to. They're working on that. Initially became insanely jealous of any other Flying-types on the team, for fear that Keith would get rid of her like her previous Trainers, but over time she came to realize Keith really wasn't like the others in that regard. Though seemingly unfriendly and unapproachable, she's alright when you get to know her. Regards Luna the Swoobat as a little sister.

Lily (Venomoth): Bright, cheerful, and energetic. Perhaps too energetic. Don't feed her sugar, by the way. Or caffeine, for that matter. But yeah, she's very friendly. Very much in love with James the Vileplume, and the adoptive mother of Six the Amoonguss.

Sirius (Mightyena): No longer the energetic puppy of the Poochyena stage, but still likes to jump up and lick his Trainer's face every so often. Fiercely loyal to Keith, and a good judge of character, he's quick to growl threateningly at anything he perceives as a threat. And if the growling doesn't deter the threat, make no mistake, his bark pales in comparison to his bite. And his Crunch. And his Ice Beam. And his Venoshock. And his-

Malfoy (Toxicroak): Something of an enigma. Unquestionably loyal to his teammates and his Trainer, but hard to figure out in terms of emotion. Also has a habit of somehow sneaking up on others and quietly greeting them from right behind them, which tends to startle them. In love with Bellatrix the Skuntank, and has proven a capable adoptive father to Lenny the Weavile, if a bit lax in his parenting methods.

Goyle (Victreebel): Quiet. Something of a loner, but not unfriendly, and nowhere near as seemingly unapproachable as Hedwig. Initially even more of a recluse than he is, but Pomona the Ivysaur helped him to come out of his shell. Grateful to her, Goyle regards Pomona as a little sister, and is quite protective of her. Very loyal to Keith, and likes to affectionately chomp his head. Considers him and Marvolo to be brothers.

Marvolo (Seviper): Very proud, and not above intimidation to keep others in line. Can come off as something of a bully, but in reality will never attack anyone who (in his view, at least) doesn't deserve to be attacked. And he absolutely draws the line at messing around with true love, ever since falling in love with another Seviper and eventually becoming a proud father. Over the years, has gained something of an affinity for Christmas. But don't think he'll show mercy to a Zangoose. Nuh-uh. He sees a Zangoose, he tries to kill the Zangoose. Considers himself and Goyle to be brothers.

Pomona (Ivysaur): If she could befriend the entire world, she would. Perpetually peppy and friendly, and almost supernaturally drawn to those who are most in need of a friend. Refuses to evolve into Venusaur, preferring her current size and cute appearance, liking to appear more approachable to the more shy people and Pokémon.

Peeves (Dusknoir): Formerly a heartless prankster, now a much more mellow, laid-back spirit. Is quick to try and dissuade others from being scared of him, and enjoys helping out those in need. Has a taste for cookies, particularly of the chocolate chip variety, and frequently competes in milkshake-chugging contests with Keith, with varying results.

Salazar (Scolipede): Completely fearless. Easy enough to say now, but this also applied to him in the Venipede stage. Despite this, he is neither rude nor arrogant. He shows stronger Pokémon respect, but out of politeness as opposed to fear. Since evolving, has gladly become Keith's main mode of land transportation.

Crabbe/Captain Stomach (Swalot): Initially had a one-track mind, and that track was food. It mostly applies in this day and age, but since the tragic demise of a Frillish he fell in love with, he's become a more thoughtful individual, more sympathetic to those who have loved and lost. Also, since evolving, he has acquired a superhero outfit, and now fights crime by night as the incredible Captain Stomach, a mysterious blob of a superhero making the news all over the region.

Scorpius (Drapion): You thought Hebenon had a thirst for battle? You ain't seen nothing yet. Scorpius loves to battle. He lives to battle. If you issue him a battle challenge, be ye Sunkern or Salamence, the answer is yes, every time, without fail. Has a soft spot, however, for his girlfriend, Hermione the Weedle.

Myrtle (Banette): Initially a friendly and outgoing Missingno. when she was alive, the constant unfriendly reactions she got from damn near everybody made her bitter and cynical in the afterlife. Still is friendly and pleasant, just very, very deep down. Intolerant of those she deems to be idiots, and she absolutely loathes puns. Though loyal to Keith, it certainly wasn't always that way. She still refers to him as Meat Sack, but more as an affectionate nickname these days.

Luna (Swoobat): Luna's an odd one. Usually off in her own world, and yet is very perceptive, even by Psychic-type standards. Her psychic abilities are quite potent- she even has the occasional premonition of the future. While a little odd, she's unmistakably friendly and very loyal to those she considers friends.

Strychnine (Muk): Friendly, somewhat emotional, and loves to hug. Ever the optimist, she never feels insulted if someone doesn't want to hug her- she is a Muk, after all, it's only natural she be understanding about such things.

Meowth: You know the Team Rocket Meowth in the anime? Take him, remove the whole "bad guy" stuff, give him more attacks, this is what you got. Meowth idolizes the Team Rocket Meowth, and ever since a freak accident involving a trade machine, can talk like him as well. He rides around on Keith's shoulder, and is basically the Pikachu to his Ash. The two are often seen talking to each other. Meowth hates being in his Poké Ball, but is not adverse to being withdrawn in case of emergency.

Bellatrix (Skuntank): As jolly as they come. Bellatrix has a friendly, approachable personality that is in sharp contrast to her horrible Stench, and is as loyal as any Mightyena or Arcanine. Quite enjoys being owned by a Trainer as accustomed to bad smells as Keith, and is also in love with Malfoy the Toxicroak. Something of a protective mother towards Lenny the Weavile, however. Threatening the Weavile near her will bring out an alarming side of the Skuntank you're better off not being on the business end of.

Aragog (Ariados): Initially stiff and uncomfortable in social situations, Aragog eventually learned to loosen up, and is now one of the more fun-loving Pokémon on the team. He regards Bellatrix as his best friend, the Skuntank having played a big role in helping him out of his shell. An avid hunter, he enjoys spinning his webs and catching various bugs within for his snacking enjoyment.

Severus (Dustox): After years of pining after Lily with no favorable results, Severus has been able to identify with others on the unfortunate side of unrequited love, and is always willing to give them words of wisdom. Intensely loyal to Keith, to the point where he'll be too sad to do anything if traded to another Trainer.

Hermione (Weedle): If she's not the most intelligent Pokémon in the region, she's gotta be close to it. Very smart, always willing to learn something new. Has an aptitude for battle surprising for a Weedle who refuses to evolve, and knows more attacks than can be said for most of her kind. Also a surprisingly excellent cook. Despite the massive size difference, she is madly in love with Scorpius, and he with her.

Six (Amoonguss): Shy and reserved, prone to going into a Defense Curl, but not quite as timid as he used to be. Deep down, Six has the heart and soul of a warrior, being descended from an ancient tribe of fearless warrior Amoonguss known as the Ultramoonguss, and indeed is known to occasionally show surprising bravery when loved ones are in peril.

Pisces (Blue-Striped Basculin): Rude, foulmouthed, and prone to trying to eat anything that moves. That said, if you prove yourself worthy of her respect, she will respect you, make no mistake. Dislikes outwardly showing affection to those she cares about, but will find ways to do so nonetheless. Oh, and this should go without saying, but she loathes and despises Red-Striped Basculin. If one happens to be near her, a fight's about to break out.

Helena (Shuppet): Bright, cheerful, friendly, optimistic- basically the exact opposite of what you'd expect a Shuppet to be. Keith's long-lost older sister who died at the hands of Team Rocket, developing a massive grudge against the organization as a whole. And make no mistake, if you're affiliated with Team Rocket, you do not want to meet Helena. The levels of rage and fury she shows towards Team Rocket surpasses even what Myrtle is capable of. Also, like her Trainer/brother, she is exceptionally stubborn, even by Shuppet standards.

Rubeus (Stunfisk): Y'know how Stunfisk have this reputation as sadistic pranksters who lie in wait, zap anyone who steps on them, and laugh about it? Yeah, Rubeus is nothing like that. He is kind, caring, and gentle, to the point where some regard him as a manifestation of pure goodness. He even knows how to use Soft-Boiled, and does not hesitate to use the move on someone in need. His goal in life is to dispel the stereotype of the evil prankster Stunfisk.

Millicent (Timburr): Likes to battle. Gets irritated with idiots, especially male Fighting-types who act all macho to try to win her over even after she tells them she already has a boyfriend (ES's Abra), and will not hesitate to club such Pokémon over the head with her wooden log. She regards the ghost residing within her log, Willow, as practically a sister, and the two are extremely close. Willow's presence has given Millicent more of an affinity for special attacks than the Timburr line generally has, and given that Willow is accustomed to her arboreal accommodations, Millicent doesn't wish to evolve.

Willow (Timburr; ghost residing in log): Formerly a motherly Leavanny from Unova who looked after orphaned Pokémon, she came to reside in Millicent's log to stop the Timburr from trying to kill herself in the Adoption Center. The two are as close as sisters, with Willow always having words of comfort whenever Millicent is in need of such. She can control who can and can't her her (though Ghost-types can always hear her even if she doesn't want them to), and can make cruel people hear the crying of orphaned, abandoned Pokémon if she deems it necessary.

Cyanide (Umbreon): Sassy and rude. Takes a while to warm up to anybody (except Keith, whom she took an instant liking to for reasons even she can't adequately explain), and overall an unpleasant personality. However. When it comes to her boyfriend (ES's Ambipom), she truly loves him, to the point where if he's in danger, she will murder anybody she needs to in order to save him. Thankfully, it hasn't come to that quite yet, but make no mistake, there's a first time for everything...

Ginny (Pawniard): Y'know how Sirius is all loyal and protective of Keith? Well, that's true for Ginny, except with her, you double the protectiveness at the cost of some sanity. Ginny is highly suspicious of anyone she doesn't know, and a lot of those she does know. Prone to flying around by way of Magnet Rise, she is quick to brandish her blades at anyone she believes may be a threat. Many of her teammates think she's crazy, and they're not wrong. However, Keith is able to keep her from murdering innocent people- she is fiercely loyal to him, and will only defy a direct order from him if she believes obeying him would put his life at risk. To general shock and nausea, she fell in love with Stewie the Shadow Ledian of all Pokémon, and the two maintain some sort of weird love-hate relationship to this day.

Chuck (Gengar): Chuck is surprisingly adept at physical combat for a Gengar, having been a Machop when alive. He spent many years roaming the spirit world and learning all manner of secrets, making him a somewhat valuable source of information on obscure subjects. He feels a close affinity with his Trainer, but is best friends with Peeves, the two having been friends in life as well. Loves to enter and manipulate shadows, and enjoys getting startled reactions out of others, though does at least know where to draw the line.

Helga (Hariyama): As a Makuhita, she was traded from Trainer to Trainer at rock-bottom prices, having a devastating effect on her self-esteem. Keith eventually made her feel like she finally belonged, at which point she evolved into Hariyama and became one of his more reliable Pokémon, even becoming able to defeat a gigantic Magmortar in Mt. Aduro and deal the finishing blow to the legendary Heatran. Intensely loyal to Keith, and also somewhat emotional. Prone to giving bone-crushing hugs, though she tries to be careful about it.

Melittin (Beedrill): From birth, all he wanted was power, and to be taken seriously by his opponents. A bit loud and prone to profanity, though surprisingly caring towards those he, well, cares about. Due to Keith helping him gain the power he sought, the two share a profound bond which helps enable Melittin to Mega Evolve. Oh, and don't call him Mel, not unless you have his permission to do so. Trust me.

Chance (Blastoise): Somewhat ironically, considering her original Trainer was a thief, Chance has a strong sense of justice, and will not hesitate to confront crooks and criminals, intent on making them pay for their crimes. When not confronting criminals, however, she's very friendly and pleasant to be around, and it's rumored she may just have a thing for Gold the Feraligatr.

Fang (Carnivine): You know how most Carnivine lie in wait for prey to be drawn to them? Not Fang. Fang takes a more active approach to his hunting. Tends to think with his stomach when hungry, which has gotten him burned before (quite literally, on one occasion!). He and Marvolo in particular get along very well, and the two are practically best friends. While Fang has a taste for Bug-types, he eventually learned to not hunt his own teammates. Eventually.

Shelley (Torkoal): Whether it's out of shyness or whether it's because she actually can't, Shelley does not speak. At all. In any language. Completely silent. That's not to say she can't express herself- quite the contrary, actually. She is skilled in manipulating the shape of her White Smoke to communicate with others. She is also rather shy, and will try to pull herself into her shell when faced with a crowd, but when she does work up the nerve to make friends, anyone would consider themselves lucky to have such a loyal, friendly Torkoal as their friend. Is very much in love with Vinny the Camerupt.

Ruby (Houndoom): Energetic and playful, even in the Houndoom stage, and just a little bit mischievous. Ruby likes the occasional prank, particularly where Meowth is concerned, and may or may not have even been able to manipulate the temperature of her Egg so it was burning hot whenever Meowth touched it. There may or may not be something going on between Ruby and Meowth- I don't believe they've decided yet, even though there are definitely some feelings in that regard.

Stewie (Shadow Ledian): Remember how Stewie Griffin used to be in the early seasons of Family Guy? Yeah, same basic idea- Stewie is a violent, unstable megalomaniac with grandiose plans for world domination. He has his own secret lair in Keith's Secret Base where he plots world domination, and while he initially only regarded Keith as a tool for his eventual world domination, he's started to gain some semblance of respect for the guy. Just a little. Is in love with Ginny, and intends for her to rule alongside him as his queen when the world becomes his.

Dudley (Shiny Slowbro): Laid back, relaxed, not especially bright (though actually has above-average intelligence by Slowbro standards). Dudley's not exactly the sharpest Honedge in the PC, but he's quicker to pick up on things than you might think. Simple-minded, not much will deter him when he sets his mind on something, making him not unlike his Trainer in that regard. Generally doesn't acknowledge Kenny very much, but does react to his bite.

Kenny (Shiny Slowbro; Shellder clamped on tail): Kenny is remarkably intelligent, to the point where he can often be seen rolling his eyes in irritation at whatever Dudley's doing. When Dudley is struggling to come to a realization, Kenny will bite down harder on his tail in an attempt to make him get there faster. His speech is usually muffled by the Shiny Slowbro's tail, but Luna, who can talk to him telepathically, reports that Kenny is a delight to talk to- very friendly and personable. Despite his constant irritation with Dudley, Kenny wouldn't dream of releasing his grip on the Shiny Slowbro's tail.

Norbert (Haxorus): Don't let his appearance scare you off- Norbert's basically a big teddy bear. With big tusks. And armor. And almost unparalleled hunting skills. But yeah, seriously, he's very sweet and loving. He does have an incredibly sadistic side, but that's strictly reserved for his prey. He might come off as a bit disturbing to those who observe him hunting, and possibly even moreso when he resumes being friendly to you with fresh Raticate blood dripping from his tusks, but the friendliness is genuine nonetheless. Those who can stomach (heh) his dining habits will find him to be a good, reliable friend who will always have his friends' backs. *gets hit upside the head by Myrtle for the bad pun*

Aquarius (Tentacruel): More polite and reserved than her intimidating appearance might suggest. Aquarius is imaginative, constantly concocting new move combinations, be they for herself, or for her to suggest to any of her teammates. Since evolving from Tentacruel, Keith has relied on her somewhat frequently as a means of aquatic transportation in times where his boat, the Banette's Revenge, isn't a practical option.

Godric (Nidoking): Brave, bold, and a born leader. When situations arise, he is often the first to take charge of it, and can stay cool in the face of grave danger and think clearly. Though normally a fair fighter, in dire situations, he is not above evening the odds by whatever means may be available to him, such as electing to evolve into Nidoking against a horde of angry Magnemite to gain a convenient Ground typing for the upcoming battle.

Vinny (Camerupt): You know how Camerupt are usually these dimwitted, quick-to-anger brutes? Yeah, not so much with Vinny. Even as a Numel, he was remarkably sharp and cunning. Knowing the Numel species to be a dime a dozen in the Fizzytopia region, he taught himself to speak human language to give himself an edge over the vast competition, a selling point, something that might make a Trainer want him. Even so, Keith gladly traded for Vinny even before learning of his ability to speak. He sounds like some sort of mobster, the way he speaks, and his trademark black fedora does nothing to dissuade this comparison, to say nothing of some of the things he supposedly does- he'll sometimes be absent for extended periods of time with little to no explanation, and is suspiciously adept at procuring various expensive items to uphold the deals he makes, many of which he claims "fell off the back of a truck". He also seems surprisingly savvy to all sorts of information few others can say they have access to, and is often able to inform Keith of Team Rocket activity before it happens, among other things. Despite his shady demeanor, however, Vinny is unquestionably loyal to Keith, and has used his dubious resources to help out the Trainer in the past.

Dennis (Venusaur): Even now, as a Venusaur, Dennis is very excitable. He loves to battle, and it is his current goal to become able to Mega Evolve, becoming even stronger. He has something of a friendly rivalry going on with Melittin, and regards Pomona as an older sister (even though Keith's Pokédex seems to think Dennis is Pomona's great-great-great uncle for some reason, despite the Venusaur actually being younger than the Ivysaur!). He holds Keith in high regard as a Trainer, and dislikes when anyone badmouths him.

Gold (Feraligatr): Gold is actually one of Keith's older Pokémon, hatched by him early on in his training career before circumstances arose forcing him to trade the Totodile away. In recent years, Gold returned to Keith's team, where he feels he truly belongs. As a Totodile, he was perpetually happy and constantly dancing, and surprisingly, becoming a Feraligatr has not diminished this any. His personality can always put a smile on his Trainer's face, which in turn makes the Feraligatr even happier. Rumor has it there's someone else on the team, namely a certain Blastoise, who might also make Gold happier.

Chromium (Smeargle): A small artist with a big ego. Chromium is rather haughty, thinking very highly of herself and her artistic skills, and as such, is very easily flattered. Of course, it's not without reason she thinks highly of her skills- her paintings never fail to amaze, even if she herself is rarely satisfied with how they ultimately come out. Initially adverse to battling, she's come to see battles as a form of art in and of themselves, and has come to appreciate them. Also a little self-centered. She herself admits that if you want her help with something, the best way to convince her is to tell her how her help is somehow connected to her artwork. That said, she has rare moments of selflessness. They're rare, but they're there.

Violet (Dunsparce): Originally set to be traded to another Trainer, before he backed out for reasons unknown. This was a major blow to Violet's self-esteem, and she was pretty shy to begin with. Now she'll often pull herself into a Defense Curl at the slightest of provocations, and tends to think she could be traded away at any time. Keith has helped to dissuade such thoughts, and has helped Violet to feel more welcome on the team, but she still shies away from those she hasn't yet met, and needs a lot of encouragement to go and make friends.

Heatstroke (Magcargo): For what essentially boils down (heh) to a sentient puddle of lava, Heatstroke is about as cool and laid-back as they come. His philosophy is basically to relax and go with the flow. Unless a friend of his is in danger- then he gets fired up, which invariably means the source of his friends' danger is in big, big trouble. He can bring down his body temperature to levels where one can actually touch him without a mortician standing by, but can't hold it for much longer than a few hours at a time. He's a big reason Keith took ridiculous steps to fireproof his entire Secret Base. *gets hit upside the head by Myrtle for the bad pun*

Ariana (Trubbish): Shy, quiet, and very bashful. Ariana loves nothing more than to be hugged, but it's speculated that her original Trainer's refusal to do so accounts very much for her shyness. She only really feels truly safe and secure when Keith is nearby, and when frightened, she will run to him for comfort. And luckily for her, Keith, who is more or less immune to bad smells after years of specializing in the Poison type, has no problem hugging the adorable Trubbish. While Keith does try to treat his Pokémon equally, he often ends up showing special treatment to Ariana subconsciously.

Aria (Roserade): An elegant and graceful dancer whose performances are delightful to watch... unless you're her prey. As unlikely as one might think to look at her, Aria loves to hunt, and will often use her dancing skills to confound, trap, and immobilize her prey. Though somewhat bloodthirsty and a little snarky at times, Aria is generally friendly and personable. Except to others of her kind, anyway, especially if they end up on Keith's team. She gets insanely jealous for reasons nobody (including her) even knows, and will curse out the offending party, and if she isn't stopped, may even attack.

Bart (Scrafty): Like Norbert, Bart is more or less a total teddy bear. Unlike Norbert, Bart adamantly refuses to acknowledge this to anyone else. If you in any way insinuate he's not the toughest badass ever, he will demand to know just what the hell that's supposed to mean before threatening to kick your *** six ways from Sunday. And make no mistake, he's got the power to do that. Not only is he a fully evolved Scrafty, he's also five feet tall, decidedly larger than your average Scrafty. As long as you don't question his toughness, however, he's a pretty cool guy. He and Keith get along quite well, the two of them frequently exchanging fistbumps after winning a battle orr something similar. Oh, and he fights dirty, too. Don't expect a fair fight when you're up against him, not by any means.

Rowena (Nidoqueen): Does not like to fight. Before coming to Keith's team, Rowena used to live for battling, until she accidentally killed a wild Patrat with her overeager attacks, and the experience truly shook her. She's a bit less adverse to battling nowadays, but still refuses to pick fights with others. She's rather quiet and keeps to herself, her preferred battling style involving more passive support moves (though she's got the powerful attacking moves she'd need in an emergency!). She's also rather intelligent, and like Hermione, always seeks to learn more. The Weedle is something like a teacher to Rowena. And woe betide anyone who hurts anyone Rowena cares about. Especially Godric.

Neville (Dragalge): Kind, good-hearted, and helpful. This applied even back when he was a weak Skrelp, and it still applies today. Foretold by Keith's great-aunt Fateen to become a "formidable dragon of the sea", and he's fulfilled that with flying colors, quickly going from someone constantly in need of assistance from his teammates to one of Keith's strongest Pokémon. Though amazingly strong, he still never misses a chance to help out someone in need, and is glad to impart any wisdom he can to smaller and weaker Pokémon, just as Norbert and Hebenon did for him.

Jack (Ditto): This is a guy with a sense of humor. There is tremendous prank potential in the Transform move, and Jack does not squander this by any means. Usually he ends up roaring with laughter once his pranks go off, which in turn forces him to revert to his usual Ditto state (Ditto can't maintain Transform if they're made to laugh). A longtime resident of the Coins for Prizes shop because nobody wanted to put up with him, Jack took an instant liking to Keith, considering the Trainer seemed to appreciate the Ditto's sense of humor. The two of them are good friends, with Jack frequently Transforming into Keith so that they're able to talk to each other.

Kyle (Heatmor): Kyle was the leader of his pack in Mt. Aduro, and spent a good chunk of his life running for said life from the giant tyrannical Heatran who ruled over the mountain and sought to wipe out all the Pokémon he deemed unfit for his mountain. Which in fact included the Heatmor. Keith happened upon the pack in Mt. Aduro, and upon hearing of their plight, vowed to help them out, and kept his word, even going so far as to battle Heatran himself and emerging victorious, after which the leader of the Heatmor agreed to join his team. Kyle's years leading a Heatmor pack have made him excellent at peacefully resolving conflicts, and have given him unparalleled survival skills, which allow him to hold his own even against higher-leveled opponents. He and Keith are frequently said to have similar personalities, considering they're both leader types with a tendency to be stubborn, a knack for ingenuity with battle strategies, and a strong sense of justice. Indeed, they're frequently in sync with each other, especially in battle, where the two of them are a force to be reckoned with. The team has started to look up to Kyle as something of a father figure, and many of the younger Pokémon frequently suggest that Kyle get together with Nagini, who is seen as a mother figure to the team. Interestingly, Kyle has been laughing away such remarks less and less as of late...

Lenny (Weavile): Born with the brown fur and pale blue feathers Sneasel used to have when first discovered, after his Egg was discovered in a rockslide in the Clawmark Mountain Range. Lenny was adopted by Malfoy and Bellatrix as their son, and he looks up to and admires and respects both his parents. He's also a hugger, whether you like it or not. If he likes you, he lunges at you and hugs you, and if you're not prepared for it, you're gonna fall down. He's a remarkably skilled hunter for his age, his specialty being coordinating his fellow predators into teams to work together to bring down prey, but despite all that plus his species's reputation for cruelty, Lenny is actually pretty friendly and cheerful. And enthusiastic, too- he has got a lot of energy, and keeping up with him can be tough.

EDIT: Just to give you an idea of how long it took me to write this, Lenny was still a Sneasel when I started working on this post. And hoping to see you post in the Park, Whimsy!
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 31st March 2016 at 4:09 PM.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 6 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade. Vote Missingno. for new SSB4 fighter!

Fizzy Bubbles info

I don't have the capacity to make a post like that yet, imma add it to my list of things to do on Saturday~
    Inactive Ref

Hey you!

Yes, well your post makes me dizzy, MM. Such a big post. I'm going to have a tough time reading through the whole post. I will though, maybe tonight. I will also edit this post posting my Pokemon and their personalities etc. Luckily for me, I do not have too many Pokemon to write about. So, that helps a little bit.

Yeah, I get the feeling most people are gonna find it easier to write up their own post about their Pokémon's personalities than to read through the entirety of my own. That's 60 paragraphs up there (1 Trainer character, 56 Pokémon, and I also included paragraphs for Mustard, Willow, and Kenny. Arceus forbid I ever decide to add an Exeggcute to my team- I'll make up different names and bios for each egg!), after all. Just felt like I ought to start things off if I'm gonna bring up the subject, y'know?

(nicknames: Mustard=Weezing's second head; Willow=ghost possessing Timburr's log; Kenny=Shellder clamped on Shiny Slowbro's tail)

Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade. Vote Missingno. for new SSB4 fighter!

Fizzy Bubbles info

I'm not too sure where I want to go with my personalities right now. I have some ideas in what area but as I haven't had a lot of places to try it out. As a question can I use my pokemon in the move tutor shop now or do I have to wait until Itzatrap confirms my pokemon as stayed and learnt the move?

Quote Originally Posted by GalactaRay View Post
    I'm not too sure where I want to go with my personalities right now. I have some ideas in what area but as I haven't had a lot of places to try it out. As a question can I use my pokemon in the move tutor shop now or do I have to wait until Itzatrap confirms my pokemon as stayed and learnt the move?
    Yeah, you gotta wait until Itzatrap confirms the shop stays. And he tends to do them all at once just before the date rolls over to Monday, Move Tutor included, so rare is the occasion when we get to pick up stuff from the Move Tutor prior to being able to drop them off.

And if you need somewhere to try out your ideas for your Pokémon's personalities, there's always the Park, the Bar, or the Tree Grove- free RP areas here, on UPN, and on BMG, respectively. And if you want to do just your Pokémon and leave your Trainer character out of it, the Tree Grove is perfect- it's Pokémon-only. Not the Nightclub, though- that's for Trainers only, and on rare occasion Pokémon that can pass themselves off as human, like my Ditto, provided they're not caught in the act.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Ooh thanks for the advice, I haven't probably explored the other forums yet. I'll do something with them tomorrow. Thanks for answering my question too

We're looking forward to seeing you in the Free RP zones dude!
    But be careful, you might end up wrapped up in one of our crazy plots, where anything could happen~

Or you could make your own plot where anything could happen~

Guess what I'm trying to say is anything could happen~

Anything could- *insert the rest of the song here*
    Last edited by swampertforever; 31st March 2016 at 8:02 PM.
    Inactive Ref

Hey you!

EDIT: Holy **** MM. I was going to read all of them. After a while I thought got pretty far and had read quite a lot, so then I check how much is left and I realise I was only halfway. I'm sorry but I'm leaving the rest of your post to be read another day. ;p

---

Interesting enough, I was working on how to define my team members. When I first started out, I kind of split my team based on RPG classes (sort of) and I also have them split on what their main function is on the team. Most of my Pokémon start out as basic childish characters who grow up on their adventures. Usually I don't give them a well-defined character until they've evolved. So far (brief summaries):

Lucas ??? (Trainer): Kind of a troublemaker and selfish in that he doesn’t try to take other people into account. More of a headstrong charge first, ask questions later type of guy but I'm trying to write it off as a charade and that he thinks his moves through more carefully than what may initially appear.

The following are actually brought on adventures as the experienced ones or the fighters.
    Rags (Gallade): The Fencer or Swordmaster of the group. Follows closer to the principle of justice and revenge and acts as his trainer’s moral compass. Also effectively the second-in-command and looks out for the rest of the group. De-facto Ace Pokémon.

Kong (Slaking): The Beast or Barbarian. Typical Slaking in that he’s lazy and unwilling to move. He’s not disobedient though as they’ve moved through that. Typically prefers not to do anything but will fly in a rage if provoked or one of his close allies is in danger.

Wattson (Magnemite): The Robot/Engineer and partial Gunslinger. Typical Lock-On+Zap cannon combo together with Electric Gem+Recycle. Essentially a single-minded droid except he’s not - he's sensitive to insults and rejection as well as other mechanical devices.

Faust (Dusclops): A Mage/Warlock/Cryomancer. I kept the personality (as well as name) MZ had for it before he traded it to me. He’s Quiet and hugely obedient, acting more like a silent, single-minded minion summoned by some other necromancer.

Doom (Absol): Kind of the Assassin as I want to focus on his crippling moves and critical hit chance. I RP’d with him first as a small and young Absol who was very curious about the world and would wander off and get himself into trouble. I’m now getting into writing him as more adult, stoic for that matter, the exact reason for which I want to write a separate story for. He’s acutely aware of imminent danger and will go to great lengths to prevent disaster befalling communities and populations, but don’t expect him to lift a finger for an individual - like when say, a child cries because its ice cream dropped.

Mal (Zubat): Will become the Scout/Ninja once evolved. I gave her a Loner nature and she prefers to stay secluded from the rest of the team. Her trainer is the only person she feels close to or trusts and will go to great lengths to follow his orders, but otherwise she’ll be found off doing her own thing.

Amabel (Tynamo): The Underwater Terror of the team, possibly Magic Knight. Her bio isn’t written out and I’m hoping to get it more fleshed in Whale Island. Probably a huggable, energetic and highly curious character who loves to mildly shock people for fun.

??? (Roselia): A recent addition to the team and will become a flourishing Dance Battler. Remained as a Budew and evolved to Roselia upon trade, indicating she has (trusting) feelings to her trainer, who doesn’t know or care much. She’s shy, quiet and keeps to herself. Her evolution will see her come out more of her shell and be a more flirtatious but strong woman.

The following are the transport Pokémon, I still need a good dedicated flyer.
    Sterope (Ponyta): The Cavalier; high speed travel for over wide open plains and such. Her Ponyta stage has a skittish character and is easily spooked, fearful of most of the Pokémon on the team. As she’s growing (like now) and turns into a Rapidash, she’ll have a more confident and majestic personality who will remain suspicious of strangers and attack if approached unwanted.

Pearl (Wailord): (Under)water Transport and Giant Beast. A simple-minded oaf with a big heart for both her team mates and pretty much most other people she comes across, despite her scaring off some of the smaller Pokémon sometimes.

The following are used for communication and such.
    Blackbeard (Chatot): The Bard and/or Mimic. The impish, prankster off the group. He enjoys playing tricks and being mischievous, often insulting his trainer or team mates and, at times, being downright disobedient. Nevertheless, he’s often relied on for delivering personal messages across distances or for spying.

Greycoat (Elgyem): Just your general cerebral Psychic and Supporter. Character is yet to be fully fleshed out. Will be used for memory tampering and providing visual details that way if required.

Whitefloss (Swirlix): For now she’s a Cleric or Battle Cleric off the group and once she's a Slurpuff the tracker as her nose is one of the most sensitive in the Pokémon universe. A glutton with a love for all things sweet, sometimes coating others in chocolate to see what they taste like afterwards. Similarly, she has a sweet and jolly character, rather hyper (gee I wonder why).

The following are Base Defences and will rarely be used on adventures.
    Mrs. Khan + Jr. Khan (Kangaskhan): Kind of took her in to act as the Den Mother of the base when Lucas is gone who watches over the youngsters that have recently hatched in the Egg House. Essentially the Boxer of the team. She's a tough mother, ordering the youngsters with great efficiency, and sometimes even berates her own trainer for this or that, giving her the wrong idea about who’s really in charge.

Hood (Weepinbell): The Sniper Ranger and Turret. Rash, as in trigger-happy rash, gladly shooting at anything that moves when it’s not supposed to. Kind of a glutton like the Swirlix but not as severe and definitely not as picky.

Ford (Pineco): The Trap Ranger. Slow, as in often caught dozing off and issuing commands late slow. Slightly dim-witted as well but obedient. Best friends with the rash Weepinbell if you’d believe it.

The Feline Femme Fatale Force Five, or F5
    Meowth, Skitty, Glameow, Purloin (and later Espurr): Future Contest Stars. It doesn’t actually fit with my character so I’m going to have to think of something creative or let go of them

The Three Dragons
    Hai+Sar+Sal (Gible+Axew+Bagon): Going to have to think carefully about this one as I want them to have some synergy.
    Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 31st March 2016 at 10:17 PM.

For my pokemon trainer, I will reuse this paragraph that I will always use in almost every forum-based RP:

Reyzadren
    Personality: Laid-back, charismatic, outgoing, goal-oriented. These are 4 words to describe Reyzadren. He prefers to do things his own way and does not like nonsense. He often does not think before his actions with his "Let's get it done" attitude, which causes others to think he is rude. He is usually quiet but he talks loudly, moreso when he gets excited about things that interest him. Although he is stubborn and does not care about the opinion of others, he can be influenced by friends as he does not have much self-control over his urges to be the awesome cool guy, and he even has a habit of seeing the mirror and checking his appearance before going out. Eventhough he sometimes can seem cocky by displaying his achievements, he actually likes having fun and getting inspired, whereby he readily passes his enthusiasm to everyone else. He gets frustrated easily and quickly gives up, especially when he hates dealing with small specific details or judgemental control freaks. He strives to be a better person, which to him, is being more hardworking and honest.

As for his pokemon, I will just briefly state their short personality. After all, this is not their fully-fledged bio.

Laptop (Drapion): Cheerful and likes to dig around in mud.
    Smartphone (Claydol): The cautious one.
    Backup (Durant): Usually stays in boxes until it decides to move around.
    Armyknife (Cottonee): When intimidated, it threatens with sharp leaves and dust.
    Bicycle (Lanturn): Happy to be ridden on as a vehicle.
    Storage (Chandelure): Has a Florence-nightingale persona.
    Soundcloud: Ascension Drive | Fizzy Bubbles: Reyzadren

Did you really fall for that? On today of all days?

Spoiler:- gif:

>tfw just got dunked on
    Inactive Ref

Hey you!

Ooooh, the personalities thing seems fun!!! I haven't thought of my characters' yet, probably because I'm still busy with stuff. I'll edit this post once I have time~

Also, MM, I think it's great that your Weezing has names for both of its heads!

Looking forward to seeing it when you do sort your characters out bro~

I might edit my own personalities into this post, or make a new one idk yet
    Inactive Ref

Hey you!

Quote Originally Posted by mespritchaser View Post
    Also, MM, I think it's great that your Weezing has names for both of its heads!
    Thanks! Originally the whole thing was just called Gemini, but I eventually decided the smaller head deserved a little love.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Holy crud this took forever. I didn't realise I had 16 Pokemooooooooooon

Anyway, here's my PokéPersonalities~

Michael (Trainer Character): Michael is the local friendly Pokemon Breeder next door, who only wants to bring out the best in all under his care. He's not quite sure what he wants out of life himself, but he doesn't care as long as his Pokemon are happy. He's also a massive pushover - though he'd claim to be a strict, serious Trainer, his obliviousness and want to please everyone attitude says otherwise.

Voted most likely to freak out if locked in a Graveyard

Blue (Panpour): Blue is the free-spirited heart of Michael's team. He's a jovial, laid back jester who has no real motive other than to make things interesting. Not to say he can't be serious - Blue has no problem stepping up and taking the leader role, and his knack for peaceful conflict resolution is almost perfect (it's easy to stop a fight if both parties are smiling and having fun). He just prefers it if he doesn't have to be the serious one. It even shows in his battling, he prefers tricksy and fun moves over brute force or strategic ones.

Voted most likely to throw a spontaneous house party

Dikune (Drowzee): Once a young, wide eyed mystery seeker, Dikune's spirit has been torn apart due to past events in his life. He's now more solemn and repentant, trying to right the wrongs and shake the stereotypes of his Drowzee and Hypno brethren. Being framed and forced to go on the run as an outlaw had caused him to become secretive and mistrustful of others, though his time with Michael has caused his shell to start showing cracks...

Voted most likely to be at the center of a huge misunderstanding.

Jacqueline (Paras): Jacqueline is really timid, and doesn’t have a lot of confidence in herself. If she doesn't have her mushrooms with her, she'll find the quietest, most hidden away corner of the room and stay there. In fact, if left to her own devices without her mushrooms, don't expect her to even want to come out of her pokeball! When she does have her mushrooms with her, however, her personality does a 180 and she becomes more confident, loud and outgoing. She even shortens her name to "Jackie" to symbolize this change. She always seems to lose her mushrooms though...

Voted most likely to find Narnia

Axel (Wooper): Axel... is quiet. Really quiet. In fact he doesn't speak at all, and he wears a blank stare on his face all the time. No-one quite knows why - maybe he's mute? Maybe he's really nervous? Maybe I haven't figured out an explaination yet? Who knows~?
    Either way, Axel just resides in his own little wavelength and sorta just goes with whatever flow is happening around him.

Voted most likely to be on the front page of /r/nosleep

Red (Pansear): Red is a monkey who is completely lead by emotion, unlike his more relaxed older brother Blue or his more composed younger brother Green. He acts first and thinks later, regardless of the situation. Thus, he's just as likely to make a long-term friend as he is a lifelong rival, and either way he'll be happy with the outcome. Of course, his emotion-driven nature leads Red to be quick to anger if he's blatantly provoked, so don't push his buttons, don't insult his family, and don't hurt his friends. Otherwise, nothing Michael can do will stop him from hurting you. He shares a bromance with Zeke and often goes along with the Machop’s plans just because of it – though his feelings for the fighting type confuse him. Red's the strongest of his three siblings, and is no stranger to battle.

Voted most likely to start a riot by accident

Stephen (Numel): Who?
    No but seriously, Stephen is the most inconspicuous Numel in existence. He's practically invisible to people who aren't actively seeking him out, and even then they're probably looking right through him. It's not his fault that Numel are a dime a dozen in Fizzytopia...
    Which sucks really, because Stephen is a kind and noble soul, who is completely selfless in his actions. I mean he sorta has to be considering he rarely gets credited for them...

Voted most likely to be Santa

Varren (Aipom):
    Varren is frail, weak and a colossal coward. He’s good at keeping up the charade of being stronger than he is, however the minute a fight starts he feigns defeat or acts like he’s injured or uses any other means to not be involved. He looks up to and aims to emulate his three simian elders (Blue, Red and Green), as his confidence in his own self is pretty low…

Voted most likely to have the most expensive insurance premium

William (Snover): William… doesn’t get out much. It’s not that he doesn’t want to, he just cannot. The young Snover has no control over his own ability, causing him to leave wanton destruction via Snowstorms in his wake. He’s very quiet and apologetic, preferring to stay out of the way. He’s also very prone to talking to himself and being alone almost all the time lead to him growing quite the active imagination to stop himself going mad with boredom.

Voted most likely to sleepwalk into accidents.

Green (Pansage): Green is the last of my three elemental monkey brothers, and also the smartest. He’s lead by facts and logic, and suffers ignorance poorly. His aloof, arrogant attitude has lead him to be quite unpopular with most of the team (Red especially), though he is quite tolerable after you get used to him. He mostly hangs around with Maribelle and Antoine because they’re the only Pokémon he deems close enough to be almost equal to him, due to them sharing a common goal of perfection and beauty in their respective fields of interest.

Voted most likely to be that guy who buys you an educational gift for your birthday.

Puck (Eevee): Puck is a playful, young, energetic ball of fluff who loves to put smiles on people's faces. He’s very friendly and very affectionate, although he’s bad at recognizing when someone’s not comfortable with him being so intrusively friendly. Trying to keep up with him is exhausting work, but Michael makes it work – by not trying and letting Puck play about for as long as he wants. He’s a little bit spoilt but he’s not any more selfish for it, unlike Maribelle.

Voted most likely to be found passed out in the middle of a pile of chocolate wrappers.

Antoine (Finneon): Antoine has two best friends: himself, and his mirror. He’s a vain, self-obsessed narcissist who spends his days trying to make himself even more beautiful. He even refuses to learn any moves that he doesn’t deem beautiful enough, but that doesn’t even matter either because he outright refuses to battle lest his visage become less than flawless. The only way to get him to even respond to you is if you pepper your conversation with merciless flattery towards him – though nobody is willing to as his preferred and only conversation topic is himself. Green and Maribelle are the only Pokémon in my squad that can stand him for more than a minute. Even then, Green’s patience is tested, and Maribelle finds his vanity to be uncouth and too much even for her at times.

Voted most likely to enter a costume party dressed as himself.

Murray (Tailow): Murray is the runt of the litter, literally half the size of a normal Taillow. Yet somehow he can fit a huge ego inside that tiny little body of his. He is short-tempered, headstrong and a little scrappy. And by a little scrappy I mean very scrappy. He’s also extremely self-conscious about his tiny stature, and any short jokes will trigger his already miniature fuse. All he wants is a little respect, see? He likes to hang around with Red and Zeke, because he thinks that being with “strong” Pokémon makes him look bigger.

Voted most likely to win at mini-golf

Mikan (Audino): Mikan is my friendly yet shy nurse in training. She’s caring and sweet and a pleasure to be around – if you can get her to hang around. She’s easily frightened, you see, and very easily startled if she finds herself in unfamiliar situations or territory. She tries to avoid being in those sorts of situations like the plague, unless she’s with someone she knows and trusts. Oh, and don’t get her mad. At all. Just don’t.

Voted most likely to win the “Mum of the year” award

Zeke (Machop): Zeke is a wannabe street thug, to make a long story short. He has no respect for anyone he deems “weak” and will outright break every rule and law if it suits him. He’s all brawns no brain and proud of it. Of all his pokemon, Michael finds Zeke the most impossible to control or discipline. He tends to hang out with his “gang” (which consists of him, Red and Murray) and go out picking fights with other Pokemon just to assert his “dominance”. There is only one pokemon he does listen to unconditionally though, and that’s Mikan. Zeke fancies the Audino, but of course he won’t just tell her that because, and I quote, “HE IS A MAN” and “MEN DON’T DO MUSHY STUFF LIKE THAT”. Yeah he’s a bit of an idiot like that.

Voted most badass high risk offender 2k16- wait that wasn’t what I put here. ZEKE, DON’T VANDALISE MY DESCRIPTIONS!

Spencer (Mudkip): Spencer is the clumsiest goof. He tries to be really helpful and useful but his accident-prone antics lead to more problems being created. He’s very persistent, however, and won’t give up until he’s fixed the mess that he makes. Which… often leads to more mess being made. Which leads him to try fixing that. Which leads to more mess…

Voted most likely to be mistaken for a heard of Tauros

Maribelle (Furfrou): Maribelle loves herself. Not in a vain way like Antoine, though it does come close. She’s a pompous, spoilt pooch, who just loves to look good, act classy and make heads turn. And even though he knows he shouldn’t, Michael does pamper her a lot. Maribelle is not above using her looks and charm to get what she wants, in fact she does it all the time. She, like Green, suffers ignorance poorly, but in Maribelle’s case it’s more from her own ignorance of how the world works outside of her gilded kennel. She doesn’t like getting herself dirty like Antoine, however she is still a dog and has at times succumbed to her canine instincts – to her own embarrassment.

Voted most likely to shout “Don’t you know who I am?!” to service staff
    Inactive Ref

Hey you!

Heh, I like those "voted most likely to" things you put in there, Whimsy. I might try to do those for my own characters. Now I just gotta come up with... what... only 60 of them?

EDIT: Those are harder to come up with than I thought. Might not add those after all, but we'll see.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 5th April 2016 at 5:16 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Yeah, they started off with me making a small jab at my old self, but then I thought it'd add a lil' sorta personal touch to my bios so I spread them across my entire team. They aren't supposed to be fully serious~

Though I admit I had to stretch for William's and Dikune's. They're almost close enough characterwise that I couldn't figure out how to separate them cause their votes are pretty much interchangeable
    Last edited by swampertforever; 5th April 2016 at 10:23 AM.
    Inactive Ref

Hey you!

Yo, new folk in FB! If you're reading this, come join us in the Park, so we can get to know each other better!

I promise that I won't cause the park to go up in flames~
    Inactive Ref

Hey you!

Well, you can all trust Whimsy! He does what he says! Most assured, he does.

Also, yea, do join us in the park, trust me, I'm new. About 2 weeks or maybe 3, but, guess what? Its fun, the guys are fun, MM, Whimsy, Lit, EAI, Pud'n and the guys who are in the bar, fighting and bringing the place down and not bothering listening to the Doctor, they are good. They're lovely blokes. You'll could get into the bar too, but, don't blame me if something comes flying at you when you open the doors. Also, there is an alleyway next to the bar, if you see a blue police box in there, just let it sit, don't touch or bother with it.

So, here I present to you, THE BAR!

Page 191 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192 LastLast