Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192
Results 4,776 to 4,777 of 4777

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Just gonna add a new personality for my newest Pokémon.

Fatale (Shiny Beautifly): Prior to Keith catching her, she was the reason Cadaver Forest earned its morbid name. Known as "the vampire of Cadaver Forest", she is a brutal, aggressive Beautifly who has no problems stabbing any living being and draining their fluids. She speaks her mind about others (that's when she can be encouraged to meet others- she's not especially sociable) and is not above interrupting others to make a point. She has a little bit of respect for Keith, and isn't particularly inclined to murder him, but most other strangers are fair game as far as she's concerned. She takes delight in such morbid subjects as death and drinking blood, which can make her seem quite disturbing. The one teammate of hers' to warm up to her thus far is Severus, and she in turn is intrigued by him.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 6 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade. Vote Missingno. for new SSB4 fighter!

Fizzy Bubbles info

So, to get this moving, somehow. What are the various holidays celebrated in FB? Its really good to have free stuffs, you know?

Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192