Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 4820

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Oh hey, someone from back when I joined! Good to see you again, Mon1010 Monster Guy!

My claimed Pokemon is...Seviper!

Don't forget to check out the most recent event. It just started!
    Schala is offering some pokemon to help out new players, so check that out as well.

So when did it change that you get a PC slot upon joining? I could have sworn you needed a full team of 6 or something before getting a PC.

Well, this makes life easier. Now I can organize my backpack. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    So when did it change that you get a PC slot upon joining? I could have sworn you needed a full team of 6 or something before getting a PC.

Well, this makes life easier. Now I can organize my backpack. :P
    Yeah, that changed a while back. There actually was a time where you had unlimited slots, but that changed before either of us got back into FB.

Well, I'm using my PC for item storage right now. I don't have enough mons to store atm. And I'd like to save the last two slots in my party for a capture and an egg from the egg house after I get said capture. Which means no Pokepelago for me.

Hey, we got a new member! Welcome to Fizzy Bubbles, 134!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 6 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 13 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade. Vote Missingno. for new SSB4 fighter!

Fizzy Bubbles info

Now, why has it taken nearly a month for someone else to post in the Serebii TO? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Now, why has it taken nearly a month for someone else to post in the Serebii TO? :/
    Most of the TO activity is at UPN.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 6 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 13 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade. Vote Missingno. for new SSB4 fighter!

Fizzy Bubbles info

*hops into the FB TO*

More TO activity here!
    Soundcloud Profile | Fizzy Bubbles

upn was down today
    discuss
    my fizzy bubbles profile NOW ON UPN
    asb
    *highfives all 'round* *wapsh**wapsh*

I rarely log on to UPN anyway, so it doesn't affect me much.
    Soundcloud Profile | Fizzy Bubbles

Wasn't really on until now anyway so *shrugs*

Because I have not found any sort of tabletop rpg discussion thread and I want to share the roller coaster ride that was our D&D session today, enjoy:

So basically our adventuring party is caught up in the middle of a war between old gods, new gods, and elemental lords. Technically we're employed by the new gods trying to get magic artifacts for them, but our party is basically all shades of neutral except for the one lawful good person we keep b/c she's our only cleric so who knows how long that will last. Just coming off of getting our last magic artifact (sparkly hot pink pants of endless constitution, which we sort of stole from a half-orc warlord but not really because he basically just gave the thing to us when he wanted to GTFO after a big boss ice elemental showed up, after which we then GTFO), we decide to go after the next one: a magic shield that basically will make our next boss a pain in the *** to fight. We get the info we can and make a bunch of plans (in the end we decided on me - a Monk - running up the wall our target should be guarding with rope and then pulling up our Rogue and Ranger and proceed to one-by-one stealthily af kill the archmages protecting the target), and get to the wall only to find no one there but a warforged who had been warned by the raiders we curb-stomped but failed to kill (damn teleporting wizards).

And who proceeded to set a gigantic Attack on Titan style magic robot titan on us.

Which then had the magic shield embedded in its arm.

So our party is collectively going **** because this was not in the plans, only the titan bypasses us in favor of the resistance base we had just come from. Well, we can't have that, so our Rogue decides to try a modified version of our plan by climbing the robo-titan's back. He and the Ranger try it, only for the robo-titan to notice quote-unquote "inappropriate touching!" and try to shock them. Rogue drops, but Ranger stays on and tanks that electrocution like a boss. This greatly confuses robo-titan. Capitalizing on this, our Cthulhu-worshiping Warlock/Paladin yells out to "divide by zero!" This does not compute with robo-titan, who blue screens and takes a turn to reboot.

During this turn half our party start frantically trying to get that shield off, our mages weakening the metal with acid spells while our barbarian goes the old fashioned way with rage and a crowbar. Before they succeed, the robo-titan reboots and goes through his initialize sequence. It notices the mages, and tries to punch one. Cue crit fail. Robo-titan ends up missing the wizard completely and punches the ground getting its arm stuck to our OOC endless amusement. At this point robo-titan notices the barbarian who has still been valiantly trying to pry the shield away and shakes him off its arm. Trapped, our party decides to "f- it" and confuse the everlasting **** out of this robo-titan, since that was the only thing that remotely worked. We have people yelling left and right things like "This sentence is false!" "Opposite day is today!" while others keep trying to guess the robo-titan's admin authorization password. Eventually, by "Which came first chicken or egg?!" the robo-titan begins to glitch like crazy. Chicken becomes its favorite word and thought.

During all this our trooper Ranger has stayed on the robo-titan and climbed up its back. Reaching the back of its neck, he discovers a door marked "DO NOT ENTER." Before he can do exactly that, though, **** really hits the fan. Our Warlock/Paladin tries to convince the robo-titan that its creator has failed it, maybe make it join our side ya know? In its glitched state, the first part works! Does it join us? No, no it does not. Robo-titan decides there is only one option left for it: self-destruction.

Countdown starts. At this point 90% of our party decides screw the shield and has our other Warlock (also Cthulhu worshiping coincidentally) create a dimensional gateway out of here. The last 10% however (to no ones surprise our Rogue and Wizard) stay and go up through the doorway into the literal belly of the beast. Inside, they encounter four archmages FREAKING TF OUT and trying to stop the self-destruct to no success. Our Rogue tries to con them into just leaving and letting robo-titan blow up (spoilers: didn't work) while our Wizard tries to wreck all the **** and summon an ice storm inside the titan (which our Wizard and Rogue would be immune to, b/c our Wizard is an invocation wizard and can make spells not work on a number of people in the radius to our DM's endless frustration). The archmages go "HECK NO" and counterspell that, which is counterspelled by our Wizard, which is then counterspelled again by a different archmage. Net result, while that might not have worked it did end up distracting the mages enough to let the self-destruct get down to seconds. At this point our wizard makes his own little dimensional door for him and Rogue, the archmages GTFO, and we successfully logic bomb a robo-titan into self-destructing and win what our DM thought would be an incredibly difficult if not unwinnable boss fight

We even got the shield too, because our amazing wizard got lucky and was able to use the scattered robo-titan debris to become familiar enough with its associated magic shield and literally teleport our entire group to said shield, now lodged into a mountain b/c explosion.

Faced with a multiple day climb down or multiple day wait for a long rest to get our wizard's teleport back, we decide to bunker down into a cave on the mountainside. Cue our Rogue going deeper into the cave to explore, finding tons of gold to his delight, and pissing off an ice dragon. And thus ends the session.
    Last edited by Rotom310; 2nd March 2017 at 6:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
    upn was down today
    discuss
    There was an issue with the server or some junk, it started with people having to wait a supppper long time to post. It was the worst.

I think it was broken almost 20 hours before it was fixed which is quite a significant period of time.

Chiko - Yesterday at 9:48 PM
    hides the remains of UPN's body
    Needless to say, chaos was had. At least it's back up now.

@Rotom: I totally skimmed that but like... are you okay? The worst/best thing that ever happened to us was the amazing worm boss. We had one guy who played an extremely passive monk (who was also a samurai or something???) This dude would just watch everyone else suffer and make Sake.

So my boyfriend (who is also our GM) got frustrated and basically made a worm boss that tunnelled beneath him and burrowed into his body. My character could have saved him, but his dragon wings were too tired to fly to the nearest town for medical help and the dude died.

Rest in rest Hotaru the Monk.

UPN was down? I didn't notice. I logged in earlier to see if my Flabebe adoption was confirmed, or if Pokepelago updated and it seemed fine to me. :/

I can't comment on any of the above posts because I don't do tabletop RPG's. ^^; I stick to text-based.

upn is fixed now yey ^.^
    asb

I... cannot find the SPPF Bank. :I

I saw you found it. The reason you couldn't see it probably was that it hadn't been posted in within a month. If I remember right the default settings for visible threads are ones that have been posted in within a month.

Also, welcome to FB!

thats one of the resons why I subscribe to important threads
    asb

I set the user settings to show threads older than a month.

Oof, good catch guys! I'll go change my settings.

I found it by going into the Pokémart, and following someone else's link to a withdrawl, lol.

FB & PC & CC

Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193