Page 23 of 189 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

As far as I know, your pokemon can only have 1 instance, either being in a shop, or in a zone - never both at the same time. Your trainer can be both in A and B at the same time though. I remember it like this: I put 2 pokemon in the daycare each week, while having 1 empty slot (just in case I need the move tutor), which means I can only venture into 3 zones max with 1 pokemon each, though I usually go in 2 zones only last time because I might have to double-battle.

That, or I'm playing by outdated FB rules.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

Hello everyone. I was just accepted into the Fizzy Bubbles group thing a while ago and spent the last half hour creating my Member's Post. I looked at some other users' posts to get an idea of how I should start mine. I hope mine is fine for now, I'll try to add stuff and fix it up later(it took me like 30+ minutes to fill it out.)

I've never done something like this before and hope that I have fun here and do well, this all looks interesting.

EDIT: Question. Am I good to go on UPN Fizzy Bubbles now too? I don't have to make a Member's post there too or anything do I?
    Last edited by Myrrh; 26th January 2012 at 6:03 AM.

Welcome Acio, I hope that you have a grand ol' time here in the land of FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Hey everyone, I would just like to apologize for my actions about a year and a half ago (I left quite abruptly). But with Enchantress' okay, I will be returning by continuing the journey from where I left off! I hope everyone who may recognize me from far back will eventually warm back up to me. As for the new folks as well as everyone whom I've never talked to before, I hope we can become good friends!! ~
    Actually, I remember you. You and I were part of the same Registration and Arcane Realm set, not that you would remember me.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Followup question: With the same Pokémon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Andy View Post
    I'd like to second that question.
    To answer you both, yes you can use the same Pokémon in more than one zone. That was the case even before I became a Fizzy Bubbler. As long as that Pokémon isn't also in a shop, etc, you can use it to RP in as many zones as you like at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
    Question. Am I good to go on UPN Fizzy Bubbles now too? I don't have to make a Member's post there too or anything do I?
    You can post at UPN, and no you don't need to make another Members Post. It's best to only keep one as it's easier to update one than it is to update two or three.
    New Sig Coming

... TO THE FOREST! Thanks enchantress.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    To answer you both, yes you can use the same Pokémon in more than one zone. That was the case even before I became a Fizzy Bubbler. As long as that Pokémon isn't also in a shop, etc, you can use it to RP in as many zones as you like at the same time.
    Many thanks, oh Enchanting one.

- - - -
    Sheldon (17) - Tsar (12) - Kray (11) - Iggy (7) - Daisy (4)
    My Fizzy Bubbles Info.

Thanks for the welcome CyberBlastoise and thank you enchantress for answering my question. I'm gonna see if I can find some zone updates of others before I attempt mine.

Ugh, I forgot to remove my sig from my Member's Post. After all the examples I looked at too...

You don't need to remove your sig in the member's post, just so you know.

Cyber's PC

Well, enchantress edited it out, so I guess I did have to.

That's peculiar. This is the first time I've ever heard of that before.

Cyber's PC

It's not just me either. I just checked and a bunch more a are like that too. Eh, nothing major, though if I remembered that we were not to have 'em I would have removed it.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    Actually, I remember you. You and I were part of the same Registration and Arcane Realm set, not that you would remember me.
    Glad you remember! And of course I remember you. I felt us in the Arcane Realm had a sort of special bond with one another even though we never talked to each other lol. Also, I've noticed you've been pretty active in fizzy lately.

As far as sigs go, the easiest way to remember is to remove them from pretty much every post except for zones and time out.

In zones we need a direct link to your registration which means we need your sig posted.
    And Time Out is, well... Time Out. Go wild!

Everywhere else, sigless is safest.

Yeah, but Member's post? I've never seen that rule before.

Glad you remember! And of course I remember you. I felt us in the Arcane Realm had a sort of special bond with one another even though we never talked to each other lol. Also, I've noticed you've been pretty active in fizzy lately.
    Yep, you, me, Yougi, Rangeet, Ysa, bigtucker, and Dramon. We were all like a big, disfunctional, never talks with each other family.
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 28th January 2012 at 11:38 PM.

Cyber's PC

That's because it's not been written, it's just common sense. Nobody else posts them, so why start now?

The removal of sigs is about two things. Firstly so small posts (like Monday candy pickups, or single line bank deposits) aren't being lost amidst two posts that have massive signatures. This has happened before and is why they're absolutely not allowed in the shops. The second is to neaten up the threads. Let's face it, while many members have nice signatures, some are absolute eyesores and are at least ten times bigger than the post the person is making. It's distracting and ugly to see.

So not everything is about "rules, rules, rules," some things just are because that's how it's been. Do you think it will simplify things if we make it a rule? I think for the purpose of the registration test it will make things much simpler if we state they're banned from everywhere except Time Out and the Zones. It'll also clarify it for everyone else as well.
    New Sig Coming

Food Guy! I'll have my Phantom Isle reply in fairly soon. I've been really busy lately finishing A LOT of chemistry hw. :<

Also everyone, anyone interested in creating/joining a fizzy bubbles IRC channel or Skype chat room? It will give me something else to distract me during college work lol. Also, it may help us all to come together and be a better non-dysfunctional family! <3

Argh, gotta get my PI post up soon... But I promise I will.

And I keep on forgetting to collect my Candies D= Ugh.

Oh bum, I've only just realised its wednesday. No candy for me this week.

How are all my fellow newbies enjoying themselves so far?

- - - -
    Sheldon (17) - Tsar (12) - Kray (11) - Iggy (7) - Daisy (4)
    My Fizzy Bubbles Info.

I haven't done much, though I am aware as to how things are now and that I shouldn't expect things to go very fast even if this place was bustling with activity. Things happen over weeks, months, years right?

I know I'll have more to do once I complete a few zones

Me neither, I'm still getting used to everything... Gotta start posting in the shops, I guess. And reply to my update(s).

Also everyone, anyone interested in creating/joining a fizzy bubbles IRC channel or Skype chat room? It will give me something else to distract me during college work lol. Also, it may help us all to come together and be a better non-dysfunctional family! <3
    For those new here, long once upon a time (actually ~6 years ago when FB was packed with active players), random FB conversations would pop-up frequently on MSN messenger where we all would chat/type for hours. Good times.

Creating a channel or chat room for yourselves seem like a good way to start, which lasted my batch pretty long. Hint: Many other FB batches did not stay in FB for long. I think this is the largest FB registration here yet, aside from the initial Serebii FB registration, so you ought to take advantage of this.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

There used to be a Fizzy Bubbles club before TO, as well as the Bar for silly RPing (fun times). I do have a Skype account. I'd be happy to text chat with any folks, though I'm often busy with college myself - which is why I forgot my Monday stuff this week and haven't started writing updates on UPN yet. x.X Gotta get cracking on those this weekend. =<

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Don't have Skype. Big fail.

So yeah, if there was a Skype chat room, I wouldn't be able to participate in it, unfortunately enough. D=

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post

There used to be a Fizzy Bubbles club before TO, as well as the Bar for silly RPing (fun times). I do have a Skype account. I'd be happy to text chat with any folks, though I'm often busy with college myself - which is why I forgot my Monday stuff this week and haven't started writing updates on UPN yet. x.X Gotta get cracking on those this weekend. =<
    What happened to the bar, anyway? I can't find any trace of it. Even the posts I made in it don't show up when I do a search for them.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I dunno what skype is and don't know if I would make use of a chat....thing for this. I'm pretty meh at conversations.

Page 23 of 189 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast