Page 29 of 189 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

I don't know. I guess I would like to get a few of my favorites some day. Never even had a dream team on the games.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    What's your dream team in FB?
    I'd have to say my dream FB team would be: Torterra, Scrafty, Ariados, Walrein, Clefable and Archeops.

Ariados, Clefable and Walrein are all ones i've wanted to use in the games, but for one reason or another never did. Scrafty because I thought of a clever nickname. And Archeops... just because ^-^;

- - - -
    Sheldon (17) - Tsar (12) - Kray (11) - Iggy (7) - Daisy (4)
    My Fizzy Bubbles Info.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    enchantress, are you sure that I can only go into two zones on Serebii at the moment?
    All caps have been lifted. You can post wherever you like.
    The only exception is if an updator has placed a cap upon themselves. If they don't want to update more than five people, and six people post, you may or may not be updated if you're the sixth.
    New Sig Coming

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    All caps have been lifted. You can post wherever you like.
    The only exception is if an updator has placed a cap upon themselves. If they don't want to update more than five people, and six people post, you may or may not be updated if you're the sixth.
    Oh, I wish I known that, but oh well, it's probably best I dropped Astoria anyways. Fishy has his hands more full than the rest of us anyways.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Dream Team?

Noctowl/Blastoise/Altaria/Nidoqueen/Lapras... I dunno, but definitely want to get my hands on those five at least. Two fifths of the way there I guess?
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    It's been a while since we've had regular discussion topics in TO. Here's a question for all you newbies (and oldies as well):

I don't really have a dream team, though I wish I'd thought my starter out a bit more lol, even if I'd changed my mind a few times anyway. xP Rather than having a dream team, I'm interested to see what I catch like a real trainer, and how my adventure unfolds. I always wanted to join Fizzy Bubbles for that reason. :3

I am so taking that spot in Cascadia.

But first things first, do you think the mods will recognise me when I send them the request on BMGf?

Well, if the mods don't recognize you in BMGf, you could always change your username there. That's what I did before I made a request to join the FB group there.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    Oh, I wish I known that, but oh well, it's probably best I dropped Astoria anyways. Fishy has his hands more full than the rest of us anyways.
    Fishy's a trooper, he'll be fine. Plus he took the zone willingly, knowing how many people were awaiting updates.

Seasoned updators don't care too much about numbers, it's the newer ones like yourself who tend to place a cap because they've never done it before and need to "test the waters" so to speak.

Coming from someone who was updating 80+ members per week, I know what it's like to feel pressure so my advice is not to go too hard too soon, so cap if you feel you need to.

Re: Dream Team.
    I no longer have a dream team due to unexpected whims and general changes of opinion regarding different Pokémon. I love my hodgepodge team of mismatched Pokes and wouldn't change them for the world. That said, I made the mistake of raising Kirlia and Charizard too quickly without RPing with them so I don't feel any connection to them like I do with my others, despite the fact I wanted them both. I'm not quite sure what to do about that :/
    New Sig Coming

Dream Team for me is the 6 pokemon that I would walk around with in the pokemon world as an actual pokemon trainer without fear. That said, it's currently: Sableye, Glalie, Ludicolo and 3 others. I don't really want to reveal the others because I sort of believe that it might jinx my chances of obtaining one from the egg house or from trades :P

Suffice to say, the next piece of my dream team is a poison type (you can already tell this from the egg house posts anyway). This is the latest update after the BW addition of course - my starter mammoswine used to be in my dream team, not anymore.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

Fishy's a trooper, he'll be fine. Plus he took the zone willingly, knowing how many people were awaiting updates.

Seasoned updators don't care too much about numbers, it's the newer ones like yourself who tend to place a cap because they've never done it before and need to "test the waters" so to speak.

Coming from someone who was updating 80+ members per week, I know what it's like to feel pressure so my advice is not to go too hard too soon, so cap if you feel you need to.

Re: Dream Team.
    I no longer have a dream team due to unexpected whims and general changes of opinion regarding different Pokémon. I love my hodgepodge team of mismatched Pokes and wouldn't change them for the world. That said, I made the mistake of raising Kirlia and Charizard too quickly without RPing with them so I don't feel any connection to them like I do with my others, despite the fact I wanted them both. I'm not quite sure what to do about that :/
    That must really suck. I love so many Pokemon that I don't think it'll matter too much who/what I come across, so I'm just going to enjoy the adventure freely. <3

Also, I'll apologise now about my lack of linking recently. I was rushed into hospital Friday night so I was accessing from my mobile phone, which wouldn't let me link, so thanks for covering me here once or twice I believe. I was going to come back and do it all when I got discharged, and therefore my laptop with internet. There was no wi-fi anywhere - and I wound up on three different floors, so. OTL

My dream team would include Musharna and Flygon. I don't know what else should be included, as I have a lot of Pokemon I like.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

When I'm no longer swamped by collegework, I'd be willing to take on more Updatees. School pressures are what drove me away from Updating (and subsequently FB) in the first place, don't want a repeat of that burnout so I'm taking it slow for now.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

My dream team would be Ninetales/Houndoom/Altaria/Flygon/Umbreon/Typhlosion, or something like that.

This one's from Stark in the UPN TO. I just thought to bring it here as well.

What is your favorite pokemon of each type?

Bug: Volbeat
    Dark: Sableye
    Dragon: Altaria
    Electric: Luxio
    Fighting: Breloom
    Fire: Chandelure
    Flying: Togekiss
    Ghost: Banette
    Grass: Pansage
    Ground: Gliscor
    Ice: Dewgong
    Normal: Ambipom
    Poison: Crobat
    Psychic: Reuniclus
    Rock: Sudowoodo
    Steel: Skarmory
    Water: Politoed

Dream team? I don't know. I've never been a really picky person with pokemon even in the games I just pick pokemon that work and go from there. I tend to work with pokemon I have and switch them out when they just can't cut it. I tend to pick pokemon that I like... Though my current goal is to obtain a Vulpix.

I want to state that my favorite pokemon tends to be ones that find a consist place in my party. Also please note I'm behind on my pokemon games and have yet to get Black/White thus I don't know the pokemon well. So I can't really say I like them.

Bug: Butterfree- Out of all of the games Butterfree still stands as the only bug pokemon that I kept in my party throughout the game the first time. Maybe I'd fall in love with the Fire/Bug Larvesta/Volcarona whenever I get Black/White. I'm also quite fond of Vespiquen too after the hard search of finding a female Combee.

Dark: It's between Umbreon and Mightyena they're both really good pokemon. So I can't really decided.

Dragon: Dragonite... they take sooo long to level them but they're such great pokemon.

Electric: This one is between Ampharos and Luxray. I can't decide which one I like more.

Fighting: Machamp... despite being so slow my female Machamp had just won my heart.

Fire: Ninetales period. I've always love that pokemon.

Flying: My favorite flying type tends to change with the game but my current favorite is: Chatot. I think its a good non-evolving pokemon which I don't normally deal with.

Ghost: Misdreavus but not Mismagius... I don't just thought Misdreavus was just fine before the new evolution.

Grass: Roserade- The first grass type to find a permanent place in my party that wasn't a starter pokemon. I'm really hoping (since the Squirtle is gone anyways) that the Budew is still there come March 9 because I want to adopted before it's release.

Ground: Cubone; I really don't use ground-types much.

Ice: Lapras the only ice pokemon I've ever used.

Normal: This one kind of hard, every time I use a Normal-type I tend to find that they're really great pokemon. So I'll just state my top five: Tauros, Snorlax, Furret, Linoone and Lopunny.

Poison: Roserade... also my favorite poison type it seems. Closely followed by Ivysaur.

Psychic: Gardevoir due to my unfortunate male one in Sapphire who I just love but its tied with Wobbuffet because it will pwn you... It's really unfair and awesome at the same time.

Rock: Larvitar/Tyranitar- though I'm not really big rock pokemon fan so I don't really use them but I still love them.

Steel: Lucario- Fighting/Steel with the power of aura, what's not to like?

Water: Lanturn, who doesn't love this electrifying water type. It just the most impressive water-type ever to me.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Bug: Whirlipede/Scolipede- I couldn't decide between these two and while they are part of the same line, both of them have designs that I like.
    Dark: Sharpedo - It's a shark/torpedo thingy.
    Dragon: Vibrava - I like the design of Vibrava the best out of all the dragons.
    Electric: Galvantula - ever since I saw this pogey in the game I just loved its design.
    Fighting: Hitmonchan - I'll be honest this one was hard because I don't like too many of the Fighting types, but chan has to take the cake, but the cake is a lie.
    Fire: Magcargo - this Pokemon is a freakin Snail made of lava! What isn't to love?
    Flying: Yanmega - a giant dragonfly from ancient times? Sign me up.
    Ghost: Golurk - it's a mecha, it can fly, AND deliver pizza in under 30 minutes! not to mention he's also my claim
    Grass: Ferrothorn - I don't know why just this guy seemed to click with me.
    Ground: Golurk - See the Ghost comment for details.
    Ice: Beartic - a polar bear with a Santa Claus beard. Though I would hate to see what he does to the naughty kids.
    Normal: Porygon - Ever since Gen I, this Pokemon has always been close to me.
    Poison: Garbodor - this one hits a little closer to home than most. I liked the Trubbish line altogether.
    Psychic: Mewtwo - He's motherf***ing MEWTWO, he needs no excuse.
    Rock: Kabutops - It's a scythe wielding ancient pokemon that will drain the life away from you. I think it qualifies.
    Steel: Escavalier - A bug that has dual needles like Beedrill and looks like a knight. Of course!
    Water: What do you think? If you didn't guess Blastoise, I'mma gonna punch you through reality.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Bug: Yanmega
    Dark: Umbreon
    Dragon: Haxorus
    Electric: Raichu
    Fighting: Hitmontop
    Fire: Chandelure
    Flying: Togekiss
    Ghost: Rotom
    Grass: Breloom
    Ground: Flygon
    Ice: Vaniluxe
    Normal: Castform
    Poison: Roserade
    Psychic: Musharna
    Rock: Cradily
    Steel: Lucario
    Water: Samurott

There's my answer.

> It's a shark/torpedo thingy.

Yes, yes it is.

Probably...

Bug: Ariados
    Dark: Absol
    Dragon: Dragonair
    Electric: Lanturn (Voltorb is awesome tho.)
    Fighting: Blaziken
    Fire: Houndoom
    Flying: Murkrow
    Ghost: Duskull
    Grass: Sceptile
    Ground: Donphan :3
    Ice: Froslass
    Normal: Dunsparse (unloved so I must love it.) and Zangoose
    Poison: Haunter and Seviper
    Psychic: Gallade
    Rock: Relicanth
    Steel: Mawile
    Water: Gorebyss (never had one but awesome.)

Even after ~six months post release of BW I'm still unfamiliar with 5th generations for the most part, so I left those out. Also, this was hard so I stole from some of you for ideas. Also, why are Relicanth, Sudowoodo, and Omanyte rock type?? This makes no sense to me. :c

Bug: Hard one... I say Larvesta/Volcanora.
    Dark: Absol/Umbreon/Mightyena/Houndoom/Honchkrow/okay I'll shut up now.
    Dragon: Flygon/Altaria
    Electric: Luxray/Emolga
    Fighting: Lucario
    Fire: Vitcini/Vulpix/Ninetales
    Flying: Altaria/Togekiss
    Ghost: Mismagius/Chandelure
    Grass: Roserade/Breloom
    Ground: Flygon
    Ice: Froslass/Glaceon
    Normal: Togekiss/Meloetta
    Poison: Roserade
    Psychic: All Psychic-Type Legendaries barring Mew/Celebi
    Rock: Corsola/Tyranitar
    Steel: Lucario/Jirachi
    Water: Empoleon/Corsola/Azumarill/Suicune/Kingdra/etc. I actually like lots of Water-Type Pokemon, but I hate more than I like.

...Yeah, I know, i cheated.

Bug: Escavalier
    Dark: Umbreon
    Dragon: Altaria
    Electric: Luxray
    Fighting: Breloom
    Fire: Arcanine
    Flying: Braviary
    Ghost: Gastly
    Grass: Bulbasaur
    Ground: Hippopotas
    Ice: Regice
    Normal: Tauros
    Poison: Nidoking
    Psychic: Claydol
    Rock: Gigalith
    Steel: Steelix
    Water: Starmie

Bug: Scolipede
    Dark: Skuntank
    Dragon: Zweilous
    Electric: Stunfisk
    Fighting: Croagunk
    Fire: Heatmor
    Flying: Golbat
    Ghost: Haunter
    Grass: Victreebel
    Ground: Stunfisk
    Ice: Cryogonal
    Normal: Missingno.
    Poison: Weezing
    Psychic: Metagross
    Rock: Rhydon
    Steel: Excadrill
    Water: Qwilfish

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Probably...

Bug: Ariados
    Dark: Absol
    Dragon: Dragonair
    Electric: Lanturn (Voltorb is awesome tho.)
    Fighting: Blaziken
    Fire: Houndoom
    Flying: Murkrow
    Ghost: Duskull
    Grass: Sceptile
    Ground: Donphan :3
    Ice: Froslass
    Normal: Dunsparse (unloved so I must love it.) and Zangoose
    Poison: Haunter and Seviper
    Psychic: Gallade
    Rock: Relicanth
    Steel: Mawile
    Water: Gorebyss (never had one but awesome.)

Even after ~six months post release of BW I'm still unfamiliar with 5th generations for the most part, so I left those out. Also, this was hard so I stole from some of you for ideas. Also, why are Relicanth, Sudowoodo, and Omanyte rock type?? This makes no sense to me. :c
    BW has been out for longer than six months...

Sudowoodo is a Rock type to fool you into thinking it's a Grass type. It is the imitation Pokemon.

Omanyte is a fossil, all fossils are Rock type.

Don't know for Relicanth. :/

Well, Relicanth is considered to be a living fossil because of how long it has existed without evolving or something, so it follows the logic of the other fossils.

Page 29 of 189 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast