Page 32 of 189 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Pokemon, Kirby, a lot of third party games.

I used to play The Sims, but my computer is too pathetic to play The Sims 3.

I've been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky a lot lately. I bought it on a whim because I found it used. The little improvements made to it over Time and Darkness made it better for me. The only thing I don't like about it is not having Arceus as a recruitable Pokemon. As a whole I really like the Mystery Dungeon series.

I also play my English Pokemon Black sporadically. I'm looking forward to Black & White 2. I pretty much planned out my team. I suppose I just need to see what changes, if any, will affect it.

Lastly, I've been playing Donkey Kong Country 2 on the Wii. Such a great game when it first came out. Hurray for nostalgia.

Tale of Two Towns is a good Harvest Moon game I recommend it. Sigh... my love in another town... hehe. So far favorite Harvest Moon guy is Cliff from Harvest Moon 64 (he changes in the later versions)... It's been so long since I last played a Nintendo 64... I enjoyed the Pokemon Stadium games. They shoud make a third one.

@Monmon1010: Same here, my desktop can't handle Sims 3 well, it plays sooo slow.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Quote Originally Posted by Spoook View Post
    Soooo...

What games do you guys play? I especially enjoy Minecraft, though I also play stuff like Skyrim, Civ V, Portal, different indie games... Pretty much anything but FPS, I don't get why people would want to play that.
    Games I play and have played: http://backloggery.com/Balmund

Yeah I have a lot of free time to be making extensive lists like these. xP

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    @Monmon1010: Same here, my desktop can't handle Sims 3 well, it plays sooo slow.
    I should totally start calling Mon Monmonmonmonmon now. =D

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    Tale of Two Towns is a good Harvest Moon game I recommend it. Sigh... my love in another town... hehe. So far favorite Harvest Moon guy is Cliff from Harvest Moon 64 (he changes in the later versions)... It's been so long since I last played a Nintendo 64... I enjoyed the Pokemon Stadium games. They shoud make a third one.

At least you can play it (even if it is slow), I get some error message everytime I try to install the disc.

I've played a Harvest Moon game for the Wii, honestly, I found it boring and more like work then a game. :/ Especially when you get a lot of animals and stuff on your farm. By the time I'm done watering the plants, feeding the animals, and collecting all the harvestables, I don't have the energy to woo the girl I want to marry.

Then by the time I do marry her, she doesn't help me with the farm. Sure, she makes me lunch, but I'd prefer it if she helps me feed the chickens. Not go to the General Store all day and do nothing. xD

Though I do like Rune Factory. (Same as Harvest Moon, but there's also Dungeon Crawling, and you get to kill monsters.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 11th March 2012 at 4:06 AM.

What is Harvest Moon like? Is it kinda like Animal Crossing? I played Wild World for a while but found it to be kinda lacking as I played more of it.

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

Yeah, only you have a farm instead.

I loved Animal Crossing Wild World. Even recently I was saying to Arn that I miss playing it. Ah, good memories ^_^.
    New Sig Coming

I have City Folk, and I've played the previous versions.

It does get old after you've heard all the things the villagers have to say.

I've played Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny. I enjoyed it immensely. I should go back to playing it. Lately I've been playing a game called Radiant Historia. That game is soooooo much fun yet soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

I'm just playing Skyrim currently when I have time. I have FFXIII-2 but haven't started it yet. I have a lot of Pokemon games on my tablets I'm running nuzlockes and mono type challenges too

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Oh, I loved the Animal Crossing series! I had Wild World and Let's Go To The City, but I lost the former and the latter doesn't work any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    At least you can play it (even if it is slow), I get some error message everytime I try to install the disc.

I've played a Harvest Moon game for the Wii, honestly, I found it boring and more like work then a game. :/ Especially when you get a lot of animals and stuff on your farm. By the time I'm done watering the plants, feeding the animals, and collecting all the harvestables, I don't have the energy to woo the girl I want to marry.

Then by the time I do marry her, she doesn't help me with the farm. Sure, she makes me lunch, but I'd prefer it if she helps me feed the chickens. Not go to the General Store all day and do nothing. xD

Though I do like Rune Factory. (Same as Harvest Moon, but there's also Dungeon Crawling, and you get to kill monsters.)
    I got into in the beginning for the 64 version. And just fell in love with it since. I don't know why I like. It's obvious work I mean all you do is grow plants and take care of animals. Then you can woo a girl (now you can woo guys depending on the version). I've never played any of the wii versions. Actually in the 64 version (if I remember correctly) depend on which you marry they would: water your plants, feed you cow or chicken, and pull weeds.

In Wonderful Life/Another Wonderful Life if I remember correctly my son water my plants because my spouse is a lazy... hoe that never doesn't anything after you marry them (but to be fair one of them does tell you up front that he's not doing any work). But I couldn't get into the game because there only ten day in a month but one day is just soooooo looooong. I would play for an hour from the start of the month and I would only be at I would only be at the second possible the third day of the month. After the first year, I could not push myself to keep going despite my adorable son.

Maybe you would like Save the Homeland for the PS2. You still grow crops and take care of animals but the main plot is to save the town from being destroyed by the end of the year; and there are multiple ways to do it which require to make friends with certain people. It kind of discourages you to grow a lot of plants. On your farm there are a few plots that you can till and grow on. I've only used two areas and I don't even try to grow more. And there are only four different kind of crops. Animals are slightly more important depending on the ending. Many people dislike because the romance element had been removed from it... not exactly you have a lovely ending with them but then the game starts over. I heard there was a remake in which has love in it.

I love Rune Factory. I played the first one for the DS but I was slightly disappointed. But not because of the game itself I felt it was quite nicely done I was upset with the ending... And kept getting killed taming monsters... Darn cow... And that one cave that you can only get to during winter time.

I like Innocent Life: Futuristic Harvest Moon but Life (the protagonist) just feel so alone. He live way by himself with a couple of old guys in a ruin. You can come and visit the town but he doesn't seem to really connect with anyone on a high level except maybe his father and the little girl that like his best friend. His purpose to live just seem to be to farm and it just seem kind of like a lonely existence. I've never felt that a character was so alone in Harvest Moon game before. He's a robot but geez every they need some love.

Got a little carry away in my love of Harvest Moon...

I've always been meaning to get and play Animal Crossing: Wild World/City Folk. I got bored of the first and I always got so mad when my favorite characters moved out on me for no reason. And I really hate when they send me around in circle: He has that, I gave that to her, I gave to him way across town! But overall I liked game and occasional go back to play but I'm quick to get bored with it. Does Wild World/City Folk have more things to do?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

YEEEEEEEEEEEESZ. TOMORROW, ZE SWABLU IS MINE.

I'm worryingly unstable
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Well it's about 10:18pm right now in GMT time so you got about two hours?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Hot diggity daffodil... But no, I need to go to bed soon. I am so exhausted lately, and probably won't be able to claim it tomorrow come to think of it. Oh dear.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Well, then all you can do is hope it isn't taken by the time you can. Like the Squirtle and Budew I wanted... I'll hope for your successful adoption SoS.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Thanks IF, Persona buds for life.

AND THE SWABLU IS MIIIIIIIIIIINE. Cloudy joined the party! Tremble in fear, mortals.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Hehe, good for you SoS.

I'm happy with my team for now. Saving space for that Pansage in my adventure. *_*

Man... I'm kinda disappointed that it's so slow-going, especially in the beginning. As far as I know I need to have caught at least one Pokémon in a zone before I can adopt or pick up an egg, and with just one Pokémon I can't take advantage of the Move Tutor, Daycare etc. I know there is a lot of work for the updator(s), and I totally respect their freedom to do whatever, but maybe getting more people to help with the updating could make occur a little more frequent... For now, really all I can do is lurk and pick up Monday Candies.

>Spoook

You could apply for updatorship, to make their jobs easier...
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

I think I will sooner or later, but considering my noobship around here, I'd prefer to get into everything a bit first.

I really hope I don't sound way too unthankful there, but yeah. I do hope stuff's going to become a bit more interesting as time goes on ^^

You got one fact wrong though. You can adopt already but you need to have 3 candies before you do.

I'm actually thinking of applying to be an updator since I always seem to stalk around the forums at least once a day for a long while. Might as well put that time to good use.
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 14th March 2012 at 5:42 PM.

How does one apply to be an updator again?

Quote Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
    You got one fact wrong though. You can adopt already but you need to have 3 candies before you do.
    Oh, well then. I misunderstood that

But, another thing I am a bit unclear about - there is only an adoption center over at upn, right? Do I have to register over there, too, or do I just post and link to stuff over here...?

Page 32 of 189 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast