Page 34 of 189 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Note to Talas people; I've [finally] started updates, so expect them today, (Friday, max). Also, I've taken all those who entered Talas til now into my group ^-^

*runs away*

I applied to be an updater for Talas... ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Spoook View Post
    Centin, get a Froslass! I love Froslass.
    The temptations D:

Seriously, I think I'll just end up tossing a coin next Monday. Not that I don't like glalie or anything, but it does feel wasteful to let a female snorunt slide away just like that.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

You should totally get a Froslass. Only Female Snorunts can be Froslass, after all.

Anyone interested in the Female Houndour I just hatched?

I would be interested, but so might Flame Mistress. I believe she put a request for one in Adoption Centre. I don't think I have anything I can offer for it though anyways...

Centin you should totally get a Froslass. They have such a cool typing and they are sort of rare. And as awesome as it would be to have a Gallade, that might not happen, so you should use the Dawn Stone now to prevent wasting it.

Right now, I'm using the autosave to get everything down in advance. I have autosave so all I have to do is disable sig and post when Monday comes and add a link. to the bank. The autosave hold for a long time from what I can tell.

I'm going to go to Whale Island one when Treecko gets out of the Pokemon Center.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Oh, ED, I SO want that Female Houndour. =D Can I has it pwease?

What can I trade for the Houndour?

Just trade me a candy and the pup's yours :P feel free to set up a trade and I'll confirm it later today

I'll set up a trade right now. Thanks!

Can't wait to get into Hydro-Electric zone, I'll probably be bringing my Squirtle, since Swablu is still level 1...
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

You just reminded me, I accidentally brought my Daycare-ridden Swablu into the zone ^^; Whoops. Guess I can just forget about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    You just reminded me, I accidentally brought my Daycare-ridden Swablu into the zone ^^; Whoops. Guess I can just forget about her.
    Is that so? I swear I didn't notice though I think should've checked the daycare (I don't think anybody really does, though). It shouldn't matter really, it is ok to have POkemon in Daycare while you RP with them in zones as far as I understand. The key thing is not to post while they are in Daycare. You could take them out of DC, then post your response, and put them back afterwards. At least that's how I understand it. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
    Is that so? I swear I didn't notice though I think should've checked the daycare (I don't think anybody really does, though). It shouldn't matter really, it is ok to have POkemon in Daycare while you RP with them in zones as far as I understand. The key thing is not to post while they are in Daycare. You could take them out of DC, then post your response, and put them back afterwards. At least that's how I understand it. =P
    Uh... I don't think that's how it works. ^^; At least I've never seen anyone pick up/drop off except at the designated times (as Tess makes sure to remind everyone with each post). As a general rule though, you shouldn't post in a Zone while a Pokémon is in a shop.

Alternatively, even if you've dropped a Pokémon off, any time on Monday is considered a free pass since technically the shop doors haven't "closed yet". So just wait until Monday to reply to a Zone and you're good to go.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Uh... I don't think that's how it works. ^^; At least I've never seen anyone pick up/drop off except at the designated times (as Tess makes sure to remind everyone with each post). As a general rule though, you shouldn't post in a Zone while a Pokémon is in a shop.

Alternatively, even if you've dropped a Pokémon off, any time on Monday is considered a free pass since technically the shop doors haven't "closed yet". So just wait until Monday to reply to a Zone and you're good to go.
    Yeah, I meant doing that on Mondays since it's the only time you could really pick them up. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
    Yeah, I meant doing that on Mondays since it's the only time you could really pick them up. =P
    Right. But like I said, I believe it's acceptable to reply to a Zone on Monday even if you've posted to drop off already, since the shop hasn't closed yet. You don't necessarily need to post in between edits.
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 24th March 2012 at 1:58 AM.

~*~

Right. But like I said, I believe it's acceptable to reply to a Zone on Monday even if you've posted to drop off already, since the shop hasn't closed yet. You don't necessarily need to post in between edits.
    Yeah that sounds fair enough. Will remember that. x)

On this odd topic, I've actually done the reverse plentiful of times. That is, putting a zoned pokemon into a shop. I mean, think:

If you were to place your pokemon in a zone, and if you somehow never get an update (maybe because your updator is too busy, or quit FB entirely), you don't suppose you're disallowed to use that pokemon forever right? Usually, I'd wait around 2 weeks or more before attempting to "dezone" that pokemon and allow it into shops myself. If, for some bizzare reason I did receive an update, I'd retcon the situation, ie, by "switching the pokemon back into the pokeball" or a similar excuse.

I don't know if this whole process is legal at all, but I've done it loads of times because very often, a zone dies easily. So far, I'm still alive.

Of course, I've never done the opposite - putting a shopped pokemon into a zone - because shops clearly have a definite duration.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Centin*~ View Post
    If you were to place your pokemon in a zone, and if you somehow never get an update (maybe because your updator is too busy, or quit FB entirely), you don't suppose you're disallowed to use that pokemon forever right? Usually, I'd wait around 2 weeks or more before attempting to "dezone" that pokemon and allow it into shops myself. If, for some bizzare reason I did receive an update, I'd retcon the situation, ie, by "switching the pokemon back into the pokeball" or a similar excuse.
    Yes, you can always put a Pokémon in a Zone in a Shop. The key is simply to not reply for the duration of the stay.

~*~

Yes, you can always put a Pokémon in a Zone in a Shop. The key is simply to not reply for the duration of the stay.
    I know right? *is glad someone thinks the same*

On another note, yes, I've decided on glalie in the end. Reason? I've planned for glalie to be on my (BW updated) dream team of 6 anyway, that female gender mark is not going to make me change it into a froslass just because it's female, even if I've just realized it recently. It's better to just stick to one's plan and not to be whimmy

I adore my Froslass to bits, but Glalie are totally bitchin' too. I love both evo's ^-^

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Me, personally, it would've been a tough choice. Froslass are rarer, but Glalie are more badass. The only split evolution choices I had to make involved Wurmple and Gloom. And in both cases, I naturally took the Poison-type option.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

So it looks like the UPN arcade is in danger of being closed again so soon. It would be sad to see it go cause it just opened and I've won stuff from there both times that I played, but it would be fair. Seeing as it is just me and about 3-4 others who have participated. Ain't no one else interested in it?

I am, but I never come close to the third place score. So I don't bother entering (plus I don't have an account with imageshack yet). For Monkey Launcher, I think my highest score was almost 6,000 points; and then I see scores over 20,000. Had I known shuckle didn't use the right host I would have entered. As it is I'm scared to see the scores people post for the "Under the Sea" game. LOL

Shifting now, I'm so glad to see an update. Thank you balmund! I have my response ready, but it's late here. I have it saved, so I can read it over in the morning.

Page 34 of 189 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast