Page 43 of 189 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

I don't see why not though that is up to Bal at this point.

Oh yeah... Do you think he'll mind if I add in like a bulletin board with the map of Whale Island on it? So that my character can find the police?

Personally, I think that's already self-updating.

Well, dammit. A police station was my only hope of finding my stuff...

...Unless I think of a well-devised plan to track that guy down and kill him with fire.

Dang, that stinks! I read your update, and... I didn't think ED would go that far! I think you should still be able to use the rest of your Pokemon in shops now, but hopefully you get your stuff back really soon! I also wonder if ED will let you use the use the Pokemon you get from your egg, that'd at least be nice.

And Balmund changed his mind! I hope that Tynamo's still available in two weeks because unless a Shinx comes up I want it. And I'm not likely to adopt a Shinx because someone's requesting for one. So... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Mew View Post
    Hi guys, I realise I'm interrupting here, but I just had a quick question. Is it only the hydro-electric zone and archaeology zone that are going to be updated for the foreseeable future? Thanks
    I think Food Guy said he might start updating Haunted Isle again soon. And... poor Fish, he has like 20 people he's trying to update. Once I'm done with my finals, I've made it a point to try applying to be an updater so I can at least help lighten the load for him.
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 10th April 2012 at 10:02 AM.

Yeah, I know, only it's Balmund, not ED. All I've got left is Flare and a stupid Snorunt plushie... You meanie! D=

Time for *puts shades on* brainstorming.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Yeah, I know, only it's Balmund, not ED. All I've got left is Flare and a stupid Snorunt plushie... You meanie! D=

Time for *puts shades on* brainstorming.
    Hey! That plushie gave you 5,000 coins! Be grateful! D=

But anywhoo, I think you could say that you ran off searching for a bulletin board/police station/w/e and leave the rest to Balmund. As to whether or not you actually find one is entirely up to him. Don't take it from me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Dang, that stinks! I read your update, and... I didn't think ED would go that far! I think you should still be able to use the rest of your Pokemon in shops now, but hopefully you get your stuff back really soon! I also wonder if ED will let you use the use the Pokemon you get from your egg, that'd at least be nice.

And Balmund changed his mind! I hope that Tynamo's still available in two weeks because unless a Shinx comes up I want it. And I'm not likely to adopt a Shinx because someone's requesting for one. So... yeah.

I think Food Guy said he might start updating Haunted Isle again soon. And... poor Fish, he has like 20 people he's trying to update. Once I'm done with my finals, I've made it a point to try applying to be an updater so I can at least help lighten the load for him.
    Hmmm, I actually am still thinking on whether or not I should take the Tynamo now actually. My problem though would be having a full team and thus not having enough space for my first capture.
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 10th April 2012 at 10:09 AM.

I demand that I find a police station D=

Thanks for the idea. Let's just hope that I do find one (like I ever will, though).

Oh yeah, that's right. His Seviper might be giving him these sinister ideas so she has a chance to eat your Swablu...

Or, you could use your C-gear/Pokegear/Pokenav/Poketch thing your trainer has, to call the police (or some FB-land tourist help desk)

And yep, we're already borderline self-updating, which is bad D:
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

If that was my adventure I'd take the law into my own hands and try using Vulpix's keen sense of smell to track down the criminal!

Getting the police involved could work, but I wouldn't really like it if I was updating someone and they just got a cellphone out to phone the police. That's kind of verging on self updating.

That's a good point. As for tracking down with scent, Vulpix...? Applying logic, she might be able to track Swablu down (maybe), but not Houndour as she hasn't really "met" her yet. Or we can just go look for that Phillip guy somehow.

Guess I'll find a way to get around this soon.

That's a good point. As for tracking down with scent, Vulpix...? Applying logic, she might be able to track Swablu down (maybe), but not Houndour as she hasn't really "met" her yet. Or we can just go look for that Phillip guy somehow.

Guess I'll find a way to get around this soon.
    Vulpix may not be able to track down the scent of particular Pokemon, but if the thief absconded with your personal belongings, they will likely be carrying YOUR scent, which I imagine Vulpix is intimately familiar with.

Just sayin'...

[FB || PASBL]

So I'm guessing that the Rare Dragons are Dratini, Bagon and Gible, right? Hm.
    Bagon possibly, but I get the feeling that Dratini is Super Rare or Ultra Rare.

If I had to guess, I'd say the Rare Dragons are Trapinch, Gible, and Axew.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Reading over my first adventure makes me realise how harsh I am on my current batch of newbies :P One of them has been stripped of their Pokémon and captured by pirates, I often forget this is their first lot of adventures. I had to protect a Teddiursa who’d stolen honey from a Beedrill nest.

Come to think of it I really like my old RPing style. My replies were to the point – generally no longer than 4 lines – and focused mainly on my thoughts at that moment. My character Wes was very immature but creative. I got my Totodile to ride on a Beedrill's launching himself off the ground with Water Gun, then later got it to ride it by pulling its antennae xD He’s a lot more serious and strategic now. I think that reflects my own development, having joined up when I was 14 and now I’m 19.

I might exchange either Gible or Axew for Drudigon.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by Empoleon-Dynamite View Post
    Reading over my first adventure makes me realise how harsh I am on my current batch of newbies :P One of them has been stripped of their Pokémon and captured by pirates, I often forget this is their first lot of adventures. I had to protect a Teddiursa who’d stolen honey from a Beedrill nest.
    I'm a newb, I have to agree its a bit harsh. I was battling a Shinx until this man chased it away, thank goodness I have Pursuit.

Perhaps just make them face a pokémon that's generally good around their level, like Surskit or Electrike I say, then maybe have A interference in the battle? I'm not good at giving advice :P
    EPIC SIG HERE

Tell me about it. My adventure in Cloud Garden seems to be having me getting arrested for arson. LOL.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Getting the police involved could work, but I wouldn't really like it if I was updating someone and they just got a cellphone out to phone the police. That's kind of verging on self updating.
    Not to mention in this case that your cellphone would probably have been one of the things that was stolen.

My adventure in Whale Island is going well. Hehe. B)

It's better than having all your items stripped as well and having literally no idea where they are... I'd rather be captured on a pirate ship.

I think I have a vague idea of what I'm gonna right about, though. I hope this adventure's going to be awesome.

Emp's adventure for me is fun so far Although I have a feeling things would get awry after a few more updates...

I'm personally excited about exploring the Lighthouse, even though I'm definitely getting the feeling that I'm not welcome and that something big and scary is going to attack me relatively soon... Hopefully, Dragonite will be enough to defend me! O_o

[FB || PASBL]

Now I feel too lenient for giving most of my group normal wild Pokémon encounters. =3= Perhaps I should spice things up a little... X3

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Seems like I didn't have a good idea after all so my character ended up having a mental breakdown. ^^;;

Page 43 of 189 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast