Page 63 of 189 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    On the topic of first captures, here's a question for FB veterans, such as myself, though really, anyone who wants to answer it and has an answer for it can answer it.

What was your first capture?

Mine was an Ekans. Caught her in some secret lab run by Team Rocket. She's now Nagini, my level 72-73 Arbok.
    I caught an Abra in Fizzytopia's Deserted Fairground, he remains on my team today as an evil Kadabra
    *Glares at him* .... *Receives a glare right back* ¬¬

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

What was your first capture?

My first capture was my Ledian, Dot. Of course I caught her as a Ledyba, after saving her home from being attacked by some brat who thought he was better than I was. I sure showed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    I think a lot of people are dealing with final exams and stuff like that. My guess is that activity will be on the rise again towards the end of June. *Shrug*
    Aye, while I don't have final exams yet as school's just started, things still haven't calmed down on my end. I haven't even replied to any of the updates on the other zones yet! Hopefully things will settle down eventually.
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 5th June 2012 at 10:07 AM.

And now for something completely off topic...

The egg house posts are so cuuute <3 when the eggs hatch I mean... myaaaaaah.

You mean the little bits that Enchantress and ArcAngel add? Yeah, those are nice touches.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    You mean the little bits that Enchantress and ArcAngel add? Yeah, those are nice touches.
    I hear that. I frequently check the Egg Houses just to see the posts when eggs get hatched. Just to see those posts. And totally not to ensure I get first crack at offering to trade for stuff or anything like that.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I wish I could "LIKE" that MM. LOL
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

???

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    And totally not to ensure I get first crack at offering to trade for stuff or anything like that.
    If you log in after posting a hatching request and your PM box is being flooded, you know right away that you hatched something good.

Actually, I qualify for another Mystery Egg on the 12th... I can't wait! I really want to hatch another ghostie with a cold, dead heart full of love. :3

:EDIT: On an unrelated note, I have been working on updates and I hope to post them later tonight (provided my brain doesn't short-circuit, which it very well might).
    Last edited by Marion Ette; 6th June 2012 at 1:33 AM.

[FB || PASBL]

I hope you're happy, Marion... If my character ends up in the psych ward from this, you're paying the expenses! >_<

Thanks for considering adding me to the list so soon Marion! If you can't update me next week, no problem at all, I had expected around two months of wait so I won't be complaining :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hope you're happy, Marion... If my character ends up in the psych ward from this, you're paying the expenses! >_<
    Oh, I'll just send Liliana over. She is training to be a therapist, after all... XD

@Marblezone - You're welcome!

[FB || PASBL]

Oh, I'll just send Liliana over. She is training to be a therapist, after all... XD

@Marblezone - You're welcome!
    I wish I could be under you... I'm curious to experience some diverse updates such as yours.

If you log in after posting a hatching request and your PM box is being flooded, you know right away that you hatched something good.
    Not always, though. IIRC, I didn't get a single PM when Pomona hatched. You'd think a lot of people would be offering their souls in exchange for a Bulbasaur. Just as well, though, never did I ever consider trading her.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I would. lol

Why does it not surprise me that Tony sends out a Timburr? xD This is going to be fun.

Would a Psybeam do property damage? I imagine it wouldn't, but I want to make sure.

I wouldn't be worried about Munna doing property damage; I'd be more concerned about what that Timburr could do. You may want to try figuring out how to move the battle somewhere with more space for Tony's sake.

Shaana knows Yawn. :3

Threat incapcitated. I just need to keep the thing occupied while Yawn takes it's time to kick in.

And knowing Tony, he won't listen to me anyway.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 7th June 2012 at 3:35 AM.

Oh I just realized that fishyfool isn't updating Astoria anymore! I thought he was taking his time to get in the updates, but I just checked the updator list on Astoria and he's not there! What do people do in such cases, where the previous updator did update once and then left?
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Huh, I should probably get to work on writing my replies for Whale Island and Astoria. Meeeeeeeeeeeh, too lazy this morning
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    Oh I just realized that fishyfool isn't updating Astoria anymore! I thought he was taking his time to get in the updates, but I just checked the updator list on Astoria and he's not there! What do people do in such cases, where the previous updator did update once and then left?
    I'm pretty sure you got re-grouped, just like pretty much everyone else did.

And yeah, I better get working on my Whale Island and my Phantom Isle updates as well... They're waaaaaay too long overdue.

I didn't even know that fishy was gone, and I've not been regrouped. I checked. So anyone free slots?
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Forum glitch made me post the same thing in Astoria four times. Grr. Said there was brief maintenance or something like that, so I clicked back, waited a few minutes and posted again. Repeat several times.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    I didn't even know that fishy was gone, and I've not been regrouped. I checked. So anyone free slots?
    In that case, you might be in uhhhhh's group, who, to my knowledge, hasn't updated yet. Is that right?

Offering a female Illumise for trade, if anyone's interested.

fb | trades | pc
    *team pose by Luxraymaster

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    In that case, you might be in uhhhhh's group, who, to my knowledge, hasn't updated yet. Is that right?
    Yeah, Takku's in uhhhhh's group, and he's still trying to finish his updates.

Also, I will be going to Indiana on Saturday for about a week. I'll still be able to do the weekly stuff around here, but I won't be able to update my group until I get back. So, I'll be posting what updates I have later tonight or early tomorrow, and then next week may take a while. Just so you know, guys!

Page 63 of 189 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast