Page 82 of 189 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post

...and on that note, if anyone is interested in the ol' palindrome giraffe for a candy, speak up now...

Also, I know people are looking for candies, if anyone has, or ever gets, a custom FB Steel Ball, I would be willing to trade for it.
    I love your FB profile layout ;_; So organized :0

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

>extroph

Agreed. Though yours is excellent as well.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

^After stalking Hayward's FB profile, I just noticed that he has his character's blood type. When I did a search, apparently 2 other members at UPN also included this information on their profile. (Balmund and KratosAurion)

Interesting...
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by Celebii 151 View Post
    >extroph

Haha thanks! And Ariden, I think that might be his blood type in real life, idk o.o

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

I'm going to apply for Talas or Cortoza in August, probably... Which one should I choose?

Oh, and, I've got a lovely Rocket Ball for sale, just one Candy and it's yours~ Also, for those newbies who need a bit of extra Pokémon, I've got an even lovelier Lv.6 Female Numel, who may or may not come with a TM Move as well~ Just for... Two Candies, I guess, with the TM Move...

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I'm going to apply for Talas or Cortoza in August, probably... Which one should I choose?

Oh, and, I've got a lovely Rocket Ball for sale, just one Candy and it's yours~ Also, for those newbies who need a bit of extra Pokémon, I've got an even lovelier Lv.6 Female Numel, who may or may not come with a TM Move as well~ Just for... Two Candies, I guess, with the TM Move...
    Would you like to trade that Rocket Ball for a Rock Ball? If not, I'll just give a candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    I've been kind of wanting the Totodile from the picture that was posted of Sandile and Totodile painting, it was sooooo cute. <3
    Mission of making more whims accomplished! \o/

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Mission of making more whims accomplished! \o/
    You are an evil temptress. You have taken a future slot of my team with dirty tactics, using unbearable cuteness. Prepare to die. >=(

jk, but yeah, I'll hopefully get a Totodile someday. =(

If I want to catch thay Vulpix... Gotta make some space... Ugh. :< Anyway, why thank you Kaisap *wonk* Ugh... haffta work for my PC slots now.
    ASB Profile -o- FB Profile
    Credits to Skiyomi for the nice avatar signature

Quote Originally Posted by Ariden View Post
    ^After stalking Hayward's FB profile, I just noticed that he has his character's blood type. When I did a search, apparently 2 other members at UPN also included this information on their profile. (Balmund and KratosAurion)

Interesting...
    Now updators will know what kind of blood to properly transfuse if I ever start losing mine dramatically during an adventure! I'm so nice to provide such information, aren't I? =D That said, I do find it very interesting to know who else did. Idk, you can kinda infer some things subconsciously about someone just by knowing what blood type they are, I think (which is not much, to be honest, but yeah).

Also, what did I last eat?

Tripitas~

Glorious intestines grilled to perfection and accompanied with a generous amount of tortillas and various salsas. Delicious! I trio of eye tacos and 2 cans of Dr. Pepper rounded the meal up for me.

what did I last eat?

Cereal <3 I eat at least two bowls a day.

I've just started on updates and I really look forward to posting them. Everyone in my group has pretty much reached the second act in their adventures (bar Andy/DS who are quite far ahead of everyone else). That means unless I can help it it's really difficult to write short updates :d

Quote Originally Posted by extroph View Post
    I love your FB profile layout ;_; So organized :0
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebii 151 View Post
    >extroph

Gracias, amigos! When I first joined FB, my profile looked a lot different then it does today and was largely kept on SPPf. After about a year though, I felt like I wanted a change. I wanted something that would be a bit more my style, that I would like to look at and read, and would hopefully be enjoyable for others to read as well. At that time, SPPf was notorious for acting super-laggy, so after typing it up in its current format there, I posted it to UPN, and it's remained largely unaltered since then, while my SPPf profile rarely gets updated anymore haha

Interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by extroph View Post
    Haha thanks! And Ariden, I think that might be his blood type in real life, idk o.o
    *throws confetti* Good guess, Ex...Yeah A- minus is my RL blood type. And, as Bal also mentioned, some people think a person's blood type gives a clue about their personality traits. People with type A blood for example, are generally regarded as being enthusiastic and stubborn, two traits that definitely fit me in RL and which I tried to incorporate into my FB character as well.

fb | trades | pc
    *team pose by Luxraymaster

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Would you like to trade that Rocket Ball for a Rock Ball? If not, I'll just give a candy.
    Well, a Candy would be nice, of course.

Interesting...
    I should put my blood type in my profile as well... Haha. And my nationality.

Speaking of which, topic: Which blood type are you? I'm just a plain old boring O+ ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I should put my blood type in my profile as well... Haha. And my nationality.

Speaking of which, topic: Which blood type are you? I'm just a plain old boring O+ ;_;
    I've been under the impression that I'm type A, although it seems to be very difficult to get that information out of an official source (blood donations seem to be the answer to this, but due to Circumstances, I might not be eligible as a donor). >.>

By the way, Japanese treat blood type the same way as western folks treat horoscopes, so if you have the time, could you also check how the personality matches? Flame Mistress, Type O has the following traits:

"Best traits: agreeable, sociable, optimistic
    Worst traits: vain, rude, jealous, arrogant"

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    "Best traits: agreeable, sociable, optimistic
    Worst traits: vain, rude, jealous, arrogant"
    That's why I could never believe in horoscopes. :P

I've been thinking about this for a while: what Pokémon do you like the least? You know, those you keep praying that you don't hatch from a particular egg?

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    I've been thinking about this for a while: what Pokémon do you like the least? You know, those you keep praying that you don't hatch from a particular egg?
    I can almost picture enchantress going through this forum after a question like that and suddenly every single Water-type egg is going to hatch into a Magikarp and so forth. =P

Magikarp are awesome, what're you talking about? :O

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Magikarp are awesome, what're you talking about? :O
    It was a joke, point being that we probably shouldn't complain about what we get from the eggs...

Why would anybody complain? Even Pokémon that we don't like can be profitable through trades... I'm really just talking about Pokémon we don't like, I think it's a harmless question, but in hindsight I can see how it'd come across as something else. Sorry 'bout that.

> Least favourite
    There are a lot of them and it's difficult to point out one, but Magmar, Farfetch'd, Patrat, Lickitung, Yanma, Whismur, Mantine, Pans and Simis, Alomomola, Elgyem and their evolutions are definitely some of them.

Also, after Kaisap's post, Talas is capped for now and I'll try to update the 5 of you before Friday and look how it goes for 1-2 weeks. I'll decide whether or not to open more slots after that.
    Last edited by takkupanda; 26th June 2012 at 1:30 PM.
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    > Least favourite
    There are a lot of them and it's difficult to point out one, but Magmar, Farfetch'd, Patrat, Lickitung, Yanma, Whismur, Mantine, Pans and Simis, Alomomola, Elgyem and their evolutions are definitely some of them.

Also, after Kaisap's post, Talas is capped for now and I'll try to update the 5 of you before Friday and look how it goes for 1-2 weeks. I'll decide whether or not to open more slots after that.
    Personally, I've always had a thing for the cute and pretty Pokémon (Jigglypuff, Dewgong, Delcatty etc.) but when trying to catch or adopting a Pokémon at Fizzy Bubbles I seem to grow very attached to them no matter how they look. Guess that's one type of personal growth as well.

There's no such thing as a bad ghostie for me. Even if I were to hatch something I already have, I may keep it anyway (for example, I could definitely see myself having both a Haunter and a Gengar). That said, it's hard to make a judgment call on what I'd want or wouldn't want until it actually hatches and the choice is laid in front of me.

I'm blood type A+, but I see Marion as being AB+. Suits her personality better, I think. Minerva would probably have been type B+ when she was alive.

Life seems to be conspiring against my plans to write updates. Progress is slow, but they are being written, albeit one at a time. I should have waaaaay more time in July.
    Last edited by Marion Ette; 26th June 2012 at 2:45 PM.

[FB || PASBL]

Blood type: B+
    I'll just go add that to my FB trainer profile.

Least favourite:
    In general, I don't like dragon types. But in terms of egg hatches, I'm not a fan of shinies.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

Blood type: At first I thought I was O because wrong info. But apparently I was A+

Least Favorite:
    Well... I don't have access yet, so I'll never know. All Pokemon are precious in my eyes. <3

I giggled at Bedivere's bio. Also, PikaGod's update is up. Sorry for the delay... now to think of proper ways to start the other adventures...
    ASB Profile -o- FB Profile
    Credits to Skiyomi for the nice avatar signature

Which blood type are you?

No idea. But judging from the Japanese traits, I'd guess A.

What Pokémon do you like the least?

I don't really have a least favorite Pokémon. I did used to have a vendetta against Skitty for a while because I hated cats (especially pink ones), but they're okay now.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Page 82 of 189 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast