Page 83 of 189 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Least favourite Pokemon:

Huntail. Don't ask me why but i've just never been able to stand this Pokemon. Good thing I fished up a Gorebyss in Whale Island, or I may have just thrown it straight back into the sea.

Or beat it to death on the deck...

*Changes subject* ¬_¬;;

- - - -
    Sheldon (17) - Tsar (12) - Kray (11) - Iggy (7) - Daisy (4)
    My Fizzy Bubbles Info.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    What Pokémon do you like the least?

I don't really have a least favorite Pokémon. I did used to have a vendetta against Skitty for a while because I hated cats (especially pink ones), but they're okay now.
    8< Vendetta against Skitty? *hides hers*

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Andy View Post
    Least favourite Pokemon:

Huntail. Don't ask me why but i've just never been able to stand this Pokemon. Good thing I fished up a Gorebyss in Whale Island, or I may have just thrown it straight back into the sea.

Or beat it to death on the deck...

*Changes subject* ¬_¬;;
    I can picture that happening very well. o.o'' I don't like Huntail either, not sure how they managed to make a Water Pokémon that ugly.

I have utterly no idea what my blood type is, imaginary or otherwise. xD;;

As for least favorite Pokemon, out of all the 'mons I was expecting to run into on Whale Island, Voltorb wasn't even on my radar.
    Not that it matters a whole lot since it's still going to be an awesome first battle! (assuming I don't loose) ^^;

But then there is that pesky Pokemon Boutique. Plus my annoying obsession with color.
    And then suddenly, I had created this Voltorb Recoloring that I really liked.

Then when it evolves into Electrode, it could use Magnet Rise to fly us around world.
    Look how happy we could be, Ghidorah!

But no. It's my first battle, so I'm not expecting to capture it at all.
    There will be other times, other battles, and other Pokemon.
    Besides, I couldn't come up with a cool name.

...But to answer the question "Least favorite Pokemon?"
    If the Pokemon Boutique can make me like Voltorb,
    there probably isn't a 'mon out there in Fizzy Bubbles I wouldn't like! :P

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    8< Vendetta against Skitty? *hides hers*
    Don't worry. I had one show up in FM's Adventure, didn't I? It's not like I'm going to have a Gyarados appear out of nowhere and eat it... X3

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Don't worry. I had one show up in FM's Adventure, didn't I? It's not like I'm going to have a Gyarados appear out of nowhere and eat it... X3
    I suppose so! x)

And if anyone happens to have extra Grass Pokémon or an extra Skitty or something, I'd love to trade for it! :3

The last thing I ate was Shreddies, with a cherry yohgurt, a slice of Percy Pig cake and a satsuma. D

Also, my blood type is A+! And as an MBLAQ fan, I feel that is destiny. OTL Oddly, I'm the same blood type as me Mam's best friend, my stepdad and all of my friendship group. So, if worst comes to worst, I can save everybody but my mother orz.

In terms of my least favourite hatched Pokemans, that'd be Bagon but as he is my only hatching, and therefore also my favourite. :P I was a bit torn by him, actually, but as it turns out, I think I'll keep him. Back when I first got Ruby, I did love Salamence, so. Plus, me/my character is so lazy, she'll be overjoyed when he's a Shelgon and therefore rideable, lol. Also, I do hope Tess trolls everyone with Magikarps and stuff, that'd be brilliant.

In fact, every kind of egg should hatch to a Magikarp. That'd be epic right there. OTL

EDIT: Also, if I catch that Purrloin on Phantom Isle, I'll trade it to you. Promisepromise. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    In terms of my least favourite hatched Pokemans, that'd be Bagon but as he is my only hatching, and therefore also my favourite. :P I was a bit torn by him, actually, but as it turns out, I think I'll keep him. Back when I first got Ruby, I did love Salamence, so. Plus, me/my character is so lazy, she'll be overjoyed when he's a Shelgon and therefore rideable, lol. Also, I do hope Tess trolls everyone with Magikarps and stuff, that'd be brilliant.

In fact, every kind of egg should hatch to a Magikarp. That'd be epic right there. OTL

EDIT: Also, if I catch that Purrloin on Phantom Isle, I'll trade it to you. Promisepromise. :3
    Magikarp-eggs could make a neat April Fools trick, but I hope that doesn't actually happen. *still waiting for her own first egg*

Purrloin? For me? 83 *runs in slow-motion at Purrloin on a field of flowers*

Magikarp-eggs could make a neat April Fools trick, but I hope that doesn't actually happen. *still waiting for her own first egg*

Purrloin? For me? 83 *runs in slow-motion at Purrloin on a field of flowers*
    Lolyes, only for you! If I catch it, ofc.

And lol, I want it to happen properly. I'd be fine with a Magikarp egg. xDD Although my dream would be a Slowpoke. <3 But as it's not my starter, it's not quite the same. xD

Lolyes, only for you! If I catch it, ofc.

And lol, I want it to happen properly. I'd be fine with a Magikarp egg. xDD Although my dream would be a Slowpoke. <3 But as it's not my starter, it's not quite the same. xD
    You can trade Eggs at the Cable Club? I had no idea! o.o Although I'll have to make my first catch first...
    Also dying for Grass Pokémon, if I won't have any before July 19th I'll adopt that Bellsprout from the Adoption Agency. But there's also a Venonat and Deerling and and and- *faints*

You can trade Eggs at the Cable Club? I had no idea! o.o
    No, you can't. Only once it's hatched.

~*~

I guess Luvdisk is the only thing I would really dislike were it to hatch from an egg. It wouldn't be as bad to have one here on Fizzy Bubbles compared to the games, but still...

No, you can't. Only once it's hatched.
    Aah, that makes much more sense. But Black/White has the egg roulette (is that the official term?) so I wasn't completely sure.

I would absolutely love a Luvdisc, if only their movepool wasn't so tragically small. It doesn't fit with my strategy at all, as I prefer dual-types or vast movepools. Or even better, both.

I absolutely love Weepinbell. <3 Haha. Although Deerling and Venonat are super cute. My character wouldn't cope with Venonat, though. It'd evolve into a Venomoth and she'd hide in a corner and cry, which is probably what will happen the first time I end up using Torchic orz. Or Bagon, if it has a bad attitude. Dragons are tough to tame, they say. I'm feeling particularly attached to my Pineco, recently, though. <3

I suppose so! x)

And if anyone happens to have extra Grass Pokémon or an extra Skitty or something, I'd love to trade for it! :3
    Would you like a Tangela? I might be trading her away at some point of time, but I'm not sure as of now. I'm kind of growing attached to her... She knows a lot of moves and is Lv.10!
    Last edited by takkupanda; 26th June 2012 at 6:37 PM.
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Also, my blood type is A+! And as an MBLAQ fan, I feel that is destiny. OTL Oddly, I'm the same blood type as me Mam's best friend, my stepdad and all of my friendship group.
    You like MBLAQ? You mean, as in the K-Pop group?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    LEE JOON FOREBAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/grabs a glowstick and bursts into fanchants

I would absolutely love a Luvdisc, if only their movepool wasn't so tragically small. It doesn't fit with my strategy at all, as I prefer dual-types or vast movepools. Or even better, both.

I absolutely love Weepinbell. <3 Haha. Although Deerling and Venonat are super cute. My character wouldn't cope with Venonat, though. It'd evolve into a Venomoth and she'd hide in a corner and cry, which is probably what will happen the first time I end up using Torchic orz. Or Bagon, if it has a bad attitude. Dragons are tough to tame, they say. I'm feeling particularly attached to my Pineco, recently, though. <3
    I love Weepinbell too! Not Victreebell though, I don't like flesh-eating plants. u.u

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    Would you like a Tangela? I might be trading her away at some point of time, but I'm not sure as of now. I'm kind of growing attachd to her... She knows a lot of moves and is Lv.10!
    *nostalgic over Erika's Tangela* You can definitely put me on the list, although I don't want to pressure you if you're not sure about trading. I know attachment is a big deal. <3 So do take your time, I don't have a PC Slot yet and leveling up Skitty is painfully slow, so I have to be careful about which Pokémon I can grab...

Speaking of my Skitty, I've been wanting to give her a nickname after all. Can I just change it in my FB-Profile or should I wait till my current zone adventures are over?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Isn't it a J-Pop group? I thought that band did an opening song for Beelzebub, the anime.

In light of all this blood-type talk, I've also added Marion's zodiac signs and numerology readings to my profile. It's interesting, because I don't really believe in personology, but I do find it incredibly fun anyway. :3

[FB || PASBL]

There's plenty of Pokémon I don't like. Boring fish (Goldeen, Finneon etc), overrated Pokémon (Lucario, Gallade etc) and a few others (Purrugly, Seismitoad etc).

I'm not sure what my Blood type is :/ Wes is a Leo like myself meaning he's ambitious, outgoing and stubborn. These are all characteristics I try to go by with my character. With the wave of new members he's now one of the more powerful trainers in FB, so I throw a lot of cockiness in there when I can as well :P
    Last edited by Emp; 26th June 2012 at 6:49 PM.

I love Weepinbell too! Not Victreebell though, I don't like flesh-eating plants. u.u

*nostalgic over Erika's Tangela* You can definitely put me on the list, although I don't want to pressure you if you're not sure about trading. I know attachment is a big deal. <3 So do take your time, I don't have a PC Slot yet and leveling up Skitty is painfully slow, so I have to be careful about which Pokémon I can grab...

Speaking of my Skitty, I've been wanting to give her a nickname after all. Can I just change it in my FB-Profile or should I wait till my current zone adventures are over?

Isn't it a J-Pop group? I thought that band did an opening song for Beelzebub, the anime.
    I'm pretty sure you can just give it a nickname, just include the sudden idea in your adventure or something?

MBLAQ are Korean, but they've made their Japanese debut a bit like SNSD, SHINee, TVXQ, BoA, Super Junior, Infinite and MYNAME, who I also love. <3 But speaking of J-pop...

AKIMOTO SAYAKA AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 FJNFKJBH;/J I LOVE THEMMM.

yes. i am an idol wota.

i do not feel shame.

you all know my real self now orz. DO NOT REJECT ME I LOVE YOU. ;~~;

You can change your Pokémon's nickname at any time. The only things you can't change are Nature and Ability.

~*~

I'm pretty sure you can just give it a nickname, just include the sudden idea in your adventure or something?

MBLAQ are Korean, but they've made their Japanese debut a bit like SNSD, SHINee, TVXQ, BoA, Super Junior, Infinite and MYNAME, who I also love. <3 But speaking of J-pop...

AKIMOTO SAYAKA AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 FJNFKJBH;/J I LOVE THEMMM.

yes. i am an idol wota.

i do not feel shame.

you all know my real self now orz. DO NOT REJECT ME I LOVE YOU. ;~~;
    Here's a huge revelation: I watch AKB0048, the anime, and I LOVE it. I've got AKB-songs on my mp3-player as well. x)

You can change your Pokémon's nickname at any time. The only things you can't change are Nature and Ability.
    Thank you, although I have no idea how Abilities work here at FB, since for example, my Skitty has the ability Cute Charm, yet after two posts of Tackling an opponent there has been no sign of an Attract-effect. (Again, not complaining, just wondering.)

Thank you, although I have no idea how Abilities work here at FB, since for example, my Skitty has the ability Cute Charm, yet after two posts of Tackling an opponent there has been no sign of an Attract-effect. (Again, not complaining, just wondering.)
    Abilities are generally just for flavor text. The Updator might choose to incorporate it, depending. They may also play a role in Trainer Battles, but I'm not sure.

~*~

Here's a huge revelation: I watch AKB0048, the anime, and I LOVE it. I've got AKB-songs on my mp3-player as well. x)

OHMYGOD AKB0048 IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. I'm so proud of my va babies. <333 The story's so cool! Poor Takaminas. <33 I genuinely thought Takamina was going to 'graduate' a few episodes back! The theme song is rockin'. <3 Also, I have a signed Sato Sumire t-shirt, a limited Miyazaki Miho t-shirt, several BLT pics, 2010 calender, several DVD sets and lots of their singles/albums! D My oshis are: Akimoto Sayaka, Hiramatsu Kanako, Kishino Rika, Sashihara Rino/HKT and Ohori Megumi!

Also, I know that abilities do have an effect. I got told off for Torchic initially having Blaze, so they do get taken into account.

I suppose I should also get my gorgeous bum over to setting up the Gamecube I (stole) borrowed from my brothers so I can get to playing Pokémon Colosseum and Gale of Darkness.

OHMYGOD AKB0048 IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. I'm so proud of my va babies. <333 The story's so cool! Poor Takaminas. <33 I genuinely thought Takamina was going to 'graduate' a few episodes back! The theme song is rockin'. <3 Also, I have a signed Sato Sumire t-shirt, a limited Miyazaki Miho t-shirt, several BLT pics, 2010 calender, several DVD sets and lots of their singles/albums! D My oshis are: Akimoto Sayaka, Hiramatsu Kanako, Kishino Rika, Sashihara Rino/HKT and Ohori Megumi!

Also, I know that abilities do have an effect. I got told off for Torchic initially having Blaze, so they do get taken into account.
    *faints* I'm not a wota to that level, no, I only know Mariko-sama and I love her, but the others are a complete mystery. (Even watched a mini-documentary of Mariko, it had a narrator that sounded like he was going brutally murder her any second.)

Page 83 of 189 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast