Page 84 of 189 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    I suppose I should also get my gorgeous bum over to setting up the Gamecube I (stole) borrowed from my brothers so I can get to playing Pokémon Colosseum and Gale of Darkness.

*faints* I'm not a wota to that level, no, I only know Mariko-sama and I love her, but the others are a complete mystery. (Even watched a mini-documentary of Mariko, it had a narrator that sounded like he was going brutally murder her any second.)
    Haha, my girfriend and I are big Mariday fans. She's such a troll! You should go to vid48.com and watch all the variety shows and main documentaries, she's got a big part in them, and also the first series of Majisuka Gakuen as Sado, which is AMAZING. <3 I'm hoping that Mariko may become Team A centre after Sasshi's scandal, but they may promote a KKS or push someone like Akicha or Rabutan instead. Interesting times. Ue kara Mariko!

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Also, I know that abilities do have an effect. I got told off for Torchic initially having Blaze, so they do get taken into account.
    Really? How come?

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Really? How come?
    Ah, not Blaze, I meant Speed Boost. xDD Because it was Dreamworld Only in the games.

LEE JOON FOREBAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/grabs a glowstick and bursts into fanchants
    Oh, lol, he's a bit of a dummy, from what I've heard =P

I'm not gonna quite every post that's been made, but, I hate K-Pop. XD I don't know why, especially since I'm Korean myself, but still. XD Kill me now.

Hey, I'm Finnish, but Finnish music isn't at the top of my list. x.x Nothing wrong with stuff like that.

Speaking of music, I tend to play Pokémon games with the volume muted, so I was surprised when I first properly heard the music in White (after having owned the game for about two weeks). It's pretty good, although I'm reminded of the music in Ruby/Sapphire for some reason.

Hey, I'm Finnish, but Finnish music isn't at the top of my list. x.x Nothing wrong with stuff like that.

Speaking of music, I tend to play Pokémon games with the volume muted, so I was surprised when I first properly heard the music in White (after having owned the game for about two weeks). It's pretty good, although I'm reminded of the music in Ruby/Sapphire for some reason.
    Don't you kinda need audio for the Rustling grass and other phenomena? I think it's difficult to spot those without sound...
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

You can still find the Rustling Grass spots if you look carefully. I've been able to spot them without the sound on. It definitely helps, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Oh, lol, he's a bit of a dummy, from what I've heard =P

I'm not gonna quite every post that's been made, but, I hate K-Pop. XD I don't know why, especially since I'm Korean myself, but still. XD Kill me now.
    Goodbye, my old friend. D': -Voodoo doll stabby stabby stab-

Joonie's actually pretty smart, but he's very stingy and likes ripping his shirt off. And anyone who likes randomly flaunting themselves IS INSTANT WIN IN MY IDOL WORLDDD. -shot-

And haha, I love playing games with volume. I can only go mute when multi-tasking or foolishly playing with a headache, really.

Also, way back to Marion. xDD I don't believe in it either, but I love stuff like tarot, all sorts of personology things, etc~

Goodbye, my old friend. D': -Voodoo doll stabby stabby stab-

Joonie's actually pretty smart, but he's very stingy and likes ripping his shirt off. And anyone who likes randomly flaunting themselves IS INSTANT WIN IN MY IDOL WORLDDD. -shot-

And haha, I love playing games with volume. I can only go mute when multi-tasking or foolishly playing with a headache, really.

Also, way back to Marion. xDD I don't believe in it either, but I love stuff like tarot, all sorts of personology things, etc~
    Oh, no. Trust me, the media's labelled him as the official dummy of K-Pop. XD And yes, he does like ripping his shirt off. Very. Everyone knows that. ^/////^

I'm rarely in a position to turn the volume on, but I do like it with the volume turned on. Oh, by the way, has anyone listened to the new B2W2 soundtracks? They're epically awesome, it definitely yells "GF is TOTALLY SERIOUS about this game". Can't believe it only got a 36/40 in Famitsu.

Oh, no. Trust me, the media's labelled him as the official dummy of K-Pop. XD And yes, he does like ripping his shirt off. Very. Everyone knows that. ^/////^

I'm rarely in a position to turn the volume on, but I do like it with the volume turned on. Oh, by the way, has anyone listened to the new B2W2 soundtracks? They're epically awesome, it definitely yells "GF is TOTALLY SERIOUS about this game". Can't believe it only got a 36/40 in Famitsu.
    Well, he can be my dummy, then. 8Q___ Although I'd much rather marry Kev Nish from Far East Movement. /fangirlissuesclearly

Oooh, it does? I haven't, but I'll still probably wait until their UK release to give them a listen. I intend to buy White this time. What about all of you?

Playing Pokémon muted just became a habit for me after a while. *shrug*
    And all reviewers have started disliking Pokémon, so 36/40 is pretty good in my opinion.

I'm gonna buy White 2, by the way. Just because I have White already and getting Black 2 feels sorta...dumb in that context.

I'm not sure which of the two I'll get, whichever one I find I guess. :/

Still choosing Oshawott as my starter (again.) xD And I'll most likely use that free Zorua, and catch a Riolu early. Maybe transefer a Munna egg over from White 1, (if they appear too late.)
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

B2/W2 aren't going to be released here for at least another three months, sadly enough, so I'm not going to make any plans just yet. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    In light of all this blood-type talk, I've also added Marion's zodiac signs and numerology readings to my profile. It's interesting, because I don't really believe in personology, but I do find it incredibly fun anyway. :3
    I can empathise. I have an interest in the Tarot (mostly thanks to playing Persona 3 and 4), but obviously don't believe in it. I do possess a deck however. I like the pretty pictures.

Blood type? No idea, and I highly, highly, highly doubt it could possibly affect my personality... Or Joshua's...

BW2: Getting Black, ditching my starter ASAP, getting my hands on a Lapras fo'shizzle, and probably a Skill Link Mincinno, cause Wynaut. No idea what else for my team, though probably a Gothita since I used it in Black 1, and maybe a Klink or Joltik?
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

>B2W2
    I'm gonna get Black 2 (because my first 5th gen game was Black), and I'll probably have Snivy because I still luuuuuurve Snivy. Sooooo pretty <3 Anyway, I'm getting a Riolu as quick as possible, and I'm thinking about a Mareep, too, because they're also adorable. Then I'll get Growlithe or Vulpix (if they're even in there anyway), and the rest I'll probably just randomize. =P Haven't done too much planning, so yeah.

My plans for BW2 were oringally going to be me starting out with Tepig like I did in my White, but I think I'll switch it up and get one of the other two. I'm definitly getting a Magnemite, though what other pokemon I'll get I'm not sure. Usually I catch everything I can and use what can keep up with my team.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Quote Originally Posted by allishinca View Post

As for least favorite Pokemon, out of all the 'mons I was expecting to run into on Whale Island, Voltorb wasn't even on my radar.

Exactly.

And let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Sorry.

I'll be good. C:

I think Emp is trying to murder me.

That is all.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

@SoS: That's nothing. Marion's on track to turn me into a zombie! At least you'd serve a higher purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    I think Emp is trying to murder me.

That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    @SoS: That's nothing. Marion's on track to turn me into a zombie! At least you'd serve a higher purpose!
    Can't blame the ZAs for being unimaginative. ^_^' Hang in there guys! I'm sure you'll be rewarded for your troubles.

Oh, that Frillish is going to make things so worth it... Of course, if I don't make it out, a potential Frillish is going to be the last thing on my mind... >_<

Speaking of Pokémon encounters, has anyone ever run into an Eevee in the zones at FB or is it only available at the Coins for Prizes?

Speaking of Pokémon encounters, has anyone ever run into an Eevee in the zones at FB or is it only available at the Coins for Prizes?
    Eevees cannot be caught in the zones. It's only available in Coins for Prizes (and probably eggs, but that would be ultra rare or something)
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Quote Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
    Eevees cannot be caught in the zones. It's only available in Coins for Prizes (and probably eggs, but that would be ultra rare or something)
    *nod nod* Gotta start making money soon then. I love all Eeveelutions! <3

Page 84 of 189 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast