Page 98 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Ariden: I predict your Egg will hatch into one of three things.

1: A Foongus that knows PoisonPowder.
    2: A Trubbish
    3: A Skorupi
    Hey, I'm getting good at this!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
    Thus a counteroffer is in order. Your turn, good sir.
    4 Candies, take it or leave it >=P

Sounds perfect! Wanna start the trade?

*Facepalms* I just realized I told Shaana to use Psybeam in a room full of mirrors.

That could be hilarious though. xD
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

To updaters: I think I'll get at least one reply done in the next week or so - which one, I have no idea, but still. Sorry for not replying, it's just that life's been very busy for me.

On the previous topic of plushies: Guess what? I went to Pokémon Story yesterday! *receives blank looks* Okay, I'll explain. It's basically the Korean (and probably smaller) version of the Japanese Pokémon Center, and they sell loads of Pokémon merchandise such as plushies, figurines, and TCG cards, stuff like that you won't get in a shop anywhere else. Best of all, the plushies are imported straight from the Pokemon Center. It's like paradise *_*

I got an Entei, Cresselia, Victini (duh), Togekiss, Pansear, Purrloin, Drifloon, and Lapras. Oh, and, there was a Munna plushie there, but I didn't buy it. /shameless gloating

There was a Munna plushie there, but I didn't buy it.
    That poor neglected plushie! D8

Drifloon plushie = jealous!

To my updatees and updators - I'm sorry I've been slacking lately. I recently discovered (more like strongly coerced into watching) "Doctor Who," and it's been hard to concentrate on watching a show like that and my writing. I took a long weekend for loose plans I made months ago, but they fell flat. *sigh* Needless to say I've turned off the Doctor, and I've been writing. I should have something up before I return to work on Wednesday.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Togekiss, Drifloon, and Lapras = Do want.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Ah Lapras. I don't care how long it takes me to find one in BW2, I AM USING ONE. That plushie sounds amazing.

I also need to work on replies, I've just been too tired lately, because of various things...
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Munna Plushies?

Munna plushies?!

DO WANT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Ah Lapras. I don't care how long it takes me to find one in BW2, I AM USING ONE. That plushie sounds amazing.
    I at last caught a Lapras from Dream World for White. x.x Also Lugia and Suicune in SS.

OK, if any of you want a Trapinch, are relatively new to FB, have very few Pokémon, have a decent amount of Rare Candy to spare, and have a UPN account or are willing to make one, there's an offer going on there you'll probably be most interested in.

In other news, I've been using the GTS in Black version almost obsessively these past few days, but I have quite a bit to show for it; a Truant Durant, an Analytic Elgyem, a Motor Drive Emolga, and a Rattled Cubchoo, all female.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I want a Trapinch! I also have 10 Rare Candies, have only 3 Pokemon, and a UPN account!

Offers probably gone by now though...

Edit: Forget it, I apparently have too many Pokemon. :/
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 11th July 2012 at 4:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    I want a Trapinch! I also have 10 Rare Candies, have only 3 Pokemon, and a UPN account!

Offers probably gone by now though...
    I think it's still going on... If you PM Talon87 on UPN with a link to your registration, you might be able to convince him to let you have the Trapinch with a high enough offer.
    Last edited by Marion Ette; 11th July 2012 at 5:12 AM.

[FB || PASBL]

I used to really, really want a Trapinch. But Bagon will evolve into Salamence one day, and I've exhausted my candy supplies, so I'll leave it to a newbie this time. ^^

I think once my first capture happens, I'll go for a fighting Pokemon. I really want a Machop, Mankey or Riolu. :3

EDIT: And I just threw all but three of my giant berry stash at the Poketreats Store. Thanks again, Pengy. xP
    Last edited by Meetan; 11th July 2012 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post

EDIT: And I just threw all but three of my giant berry stash at the Poketreats Store. Thanks again, Pengy. xP
    Went into the Pokétreats Store, and saw your post, thinking "Well, thats berry many berries for one time, that's for sure!"
    Do pardon my pun

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    Went into the Pokétreats Store, and saw your post, thinking "Well, thats berry many berries for one time, that's for sure!"
    Do pardon my pun
    Seeing posts at that store with tons of berries make my head go dizzy. Are people just stinky rich or save up berries for a long time before they head to the Pokétreat Store?

I was filthy rich, until I threw all my candies at Pengy in the Cable Club like 'GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU OWNNN!!!111', but now I'm broke. xP; And I'll be broke again if Magnezone keeps hold of his berries, because I want all of them, too! I think most people just save up all their berries and use them at once. I have to admit, it's an awesome feeling, although sitting there linking it all is like 'fml!!1111'

Also, pun excused, Amph. I thought it was cute. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    I was filthy rich, until I threw all my candies at Pengy in the Cable Club like 'GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU OWNNN!!!111', but now I'm broke. xP; And I'll be broke again if Magnezone keeps hold of his berries, because I want all of them, too!
    Assuming you mean me, yeah, I'm keeping my Berries until I get offers for them, it's really not something I intend to use frequently.

As a side note, I really don't like Magnezone. :P
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 11th July 2012 at 2:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Assuming you mean me, yeah, I'm keeping my Berries until I get offers for them, it's really not something I intend to use frequently.

As a side note, I really don't like Magnezone. :P
    LOL I do and I fawn over their pokedex entry sometimes, which is probably why the mistake came about, sorry! xDD However, I used to play with marbles all the time as a kid. I had loads of Pokemon ones!

And, keep hold of them for meeee. In a few weeks, I shall snatch them all up and stick them in blenders! -evilface-

... Marbly, you're dead to me. How can anyone hate Magnezone! One of the coolest looking Pokémon, and exceptionally powerful. Thunderbolt off all that SpA, and enough defence to tank damn near anything short of an Earthquake... Drool.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

... Marbly, you're dead to me. How can anyone hate Magnezone! One of the coolest looking Pokémon, and exceptionally powerful. Thunderbolt off all that SpA, and enough defence to tank damn near anything short of an Earthquake... Drool.
    -Dabs your mouth with a handkerchief- There, there.

Yeah, I know and you're absolutely right; thing is.. I really like Magneton for whatever reason, but can't connect with neither Magnemite nor Magnezone. The latter because it strays too much from the the previous evo's design perhaps, and well... It's a flying saucer with a huge eye. It's awkward :/

I could never really grow to like a Pokémon solely because of competitive usefulness, neither. I mean, I never, EVER trained a Quagsire or a Lanturn even when they were at the peak ot their popularity, because I just don't like how they look.

*watches number of haters soar*

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Yeah, I know and you're absolutely right; thing is.. I really like Magneton for whatever reason, but can't connect with neither Magnemite nor Magnezone. The latter because it strays too much from the the previous evo's design perhaps, and well... It's a flying saucer with a huge eye. It's awkward :/

I could never really grow to like a Pokémon solely because of competitive usefulness, neither. I mean, I never, EVER trained a Quagsire or a Lanturn even when they were at the peak ot their popularity, because I just don't like how they look.

*watches number of haters soar*
    I used to love Lanturn and Quagsire primarily for their looks and I like Lanturn's type combination. :3 Wooper are also so cute omggg. 8Q__ However, I've recently come to love the Magnemite family, but I just wish they had a larger movepool. It's one of the reasons I've fallen out of love with Swinub recently. He's cute and all, but his evolutions can't learn as much as Slowpoke or Rhyhorn could.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Thanks! Here are some more examples if anyone wants to see.[/shamelessplug]
    That animated Gulpin is the cutest thing ever! (-o-)

Quote Originally Posted by Megh View Post
    Yes!!! First zone capture!!! *squee* Thanks DS
    Am I the only one who isn't even remotely close to a zone capture even after being here for almost 6 months now? (apart from Meetan, probably)

Trade Offer
    Last chance for people to have a Lv.14 female Diglett with Sludge Bomb, Rock Slide, Cut and Rock Smash for 1-2 candies! I'll be dropping her at the Adoption centre tonight if no one wants her!
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Page 98 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast