Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealing With Defensive Types! (576)

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    No better. We tell em to kick brock off put jun in his spot for battle island have the battle island frontier kinda like a mini league such as the orange islands and having ash losing there in the top 4. And in about 4 episodes sinnoh goes cold and we have platinum clothes. That happens we will be so friking lolling wont we.
    See, here I am placed with a difficult choice. I can either continue playing along with your game, or I can simply give up and say that you totally missed the joke and try giving a lengthy explanation of the point I was trying to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by ger9119 View Post
    Wasnt that a Cradilly
    Who cares. Nobody likes either of them. Not even the people who like them.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Was I the ONLY person to notice Kabuto's badass awesomeness as it used Aqua Jet?

I mean, when was the last time we saw a Kabuto? And then, was it THAT awesome!?! NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    i is afraid of bad grammarz in t3h title

Failure.
    ~The number 1 Mudkip fanatic!~
    ~Bebo - Facebook ~

~I was a Gligar fan BEFORE Satoshi got one!
    If you were too, copy and paste this in your sig.~

~Claims~
    ~Pokemon: Gligar~
    ~Anime Songs: Maemukki Rocketto-Dan / Ready Go! both from Pokemon~
    ~Celebrities: Terry Wogan - The Stig~
    ~Anime Bishie: Shinku from Rozen Maiden~

~I currently have 85 Trained Pokemon so pick 6 for Roulette Battles!~
    ~Diamond FC: 1376 1038 9979~

Byron was so ridiculously GAR in this episode that it's was just overwhelming.

Byron is the epic hot-blooded Gym Leader that we all wanted to see. That is all. XD

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Steel View Post
    Byron is the epic hot-blooded Gym Leader that we all wanted to see. That is all. XD
    Indeed, Byron his confidence really cracked me up.

And this was the most awesome Gym battle I've ever seen!! I loved the battles, it was the first time that I actually cheared for the Gym Leader.

Too bad Bastiodon lost, he was awesome, but he lost in a fair way, and I've enjoyed the battle, what more do you wish?

I hope the Candice - Ash Battle will be as exciting as this one, fingers crossed!
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

An awesome episode, the battle was great. Gliscor versus Bastiodon was the most nail-biting Gym Battle I've seen. I couldn't tell who was going to win, but I was glad when Ash came out as the victor and received his Mine Badge!
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Buizel's embarassing defeat coupled with awesome victories for Chimchar and Gliscor made for a great christmas present.
    Now that Buizel has been humbled like that, I hate him a little less.
    I'm back

steelix got knocked out quickly, by a few fire attacks. what about jasmine's steelix? it put up a good battle against ash's cyndaquil before it fainted. i was wondering why byron's steelix didn't stick to the screech strategy, which ash would have a hard time countering.

byron was totally cool. probablymy most favorite gym leader.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    You considered that dramatic? Yeah, standing and falling is very dramatic.
    Are you blind or just being plain biased, Buizels fainting is always more over the top compared to ash's other pokemon, be a buizel hating fool all you want, that otters got DRAMA!

This episode was good. I wouldn't have expect Gliscor to win the gym match. This shows how strong its becoming.

You'd think Armaldo could've used some other attack other than Hyper Beam against TR. He could've used Stone Edge or something.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I loved this gym battle, mainly because of Chimmy and Gliscor pulling off great battles. Chimmy beat 2 pokemon once again which is great and Gliscor won the badge for Ash in its gym debut! That's pretty awesome. It was also cool to see the fossil pokemon in the TR parts. Byron was pretty intense in this episode as well hehe.

Overall, great battles...one of my favorite gym battles in Sinnoh since two of my favorite pokemon from Ash's Sinnoh team did really well! Now on to Candice's gym!

Quote Originally Posted by Somorio View Post
    Are you blind or just being plain biased, Buizels fainting is always more over the top compared to ash's other pokemon, be a buizel hating fool all you want, that otters got DRAMA!
    Honestly, it really wasn't all that dramatic....Pretty plain actually.

is it buizels that people hate or just ash's buizel?
    and what if ash's buizel evolved into a floatzel?

Actually, I noticed that all of the ties Buizel has fainted it was pretty dramatic. Like, the music either gets all dramatic or it is removed completely. It's actually pretty funny.

Finally Gliscor gets a gym match and what a match it was.The little devil bat pulled off the match just as how i expected.Chimchar git his in too which i was ok with.And that little Buizel finally gets its *** handed to him.Mostly likely one of the best Shinou gym matches so far

-^No words for that
    I have eight: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!

Really, all this time and I seem to be the only one drawing parallels to Gurren Lagann.

When Ash sent Gliscor out, did I hear Dawn comment about Staravia? I thought I did.
    Yeah, I think I heard it too. May have been the fact Gliscor's a Flying type, but Brock reminded her about Fire Fang?

I also heard the Staravia comment, and I agree with Pika Hikari's reasoning. The Gym Battle was awesome and Buizel's faintings always do seem to be more dramatic than everyone elses.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

This in my eyes was the best gym battle in Sinnoh so far. It was so cool to see Steelix defeat the all powerful Buizel like it was just a fly, and good job Gliscor taking down Byron's Bastiodon.

The last battle wasn't as incredible but I was definitely satisfied with Gliscor taking the win! He so needed it.

Chimchar did amazing and Buizel.. well I AM SO HAPPY!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    I loved this gym battle, mainly because of Chimmy and Gliscor pulling off great battles. Chimmy beat 2 pokemon once again which is great and Gliscor won the badge for Ash in its gym debut! That's pretty awesome. It was also cool to see the fossil pokemon in the TR parts. Byron was pretty intense in this episode as well hehe.

Overall, great battles...one of my favorite gym battles in Sinnoh since two of my favorite pokemon from Ash's Sinnoh team did really well! Now on to Candice's gym!
    When weakened Chimchar went up against enormous Steelix I was like 'huh, he's going to beat Steelix?", cause in the preview we saw Chimchar battling Bastiodon, so that was pretty odd to see a little ape beating up a giant steel snake.

And when Buizel fainted after all those attacks, I was overjoyed, finally justice!
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

Geez, you people sure dislike Buizel (Ash's) a lot, huh?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

After the beatdown Staravia received by by Gardenia's Turtwig, the one Chimchar got on the Veilstone Gym, the crappy job Turtwig did against Wake and Pikachu with Fantina, Buizel truly deserved a dreadful performance too. Finally he got it.

I guess everyone is kinda even with having one embarrassing loss on their wings.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Geez, you people sure dislike Buizel (Ash's) a lot, huh?
    O rly? It's getting pretty annoying, IMO. The Buizel hating, I mean.
    Last edited by Electivirus; 29th December 2008 at 12:58 AM.

The Piplup hate is even worse but it's not going to stop.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast