Thread: I'll Be Your King (Palletshipping drabble, rated G)

Default I'll Be Your King (Palletshipping drabble, rated G)

I was bored and I decided to have some fun. I decided to write a drabble thing out of boredom while I was having an MSN conversation with Tadashi. 8D So this random, WTF-ish drabble is Palletshipping with hints of Shinji x Gen *yaoi crack OTP ftw* and a tiny bit of IronWillshipping and Satoshi x Gen... It's a really short piece that I'm submitting because I can. 8DDDD

So ignore the badness of it and enjoy my boredom! I'll get back to writing my other fics soon and look out for my Secret Santa gift! It's a oneshot, yes... As for what shipping this oneshot will be, I'm not telling of course... ;D

Oh yeah, I mention myself and Tadashi in there... don't mind it. XD

Onto the randomness! 8D

--------

One day, Shigeru went to the beach and there he saw Shinji, Gen and a certain someone. His eyebrows raised, not in a "WTF AM I LOOKING AT?" way but a "OOH NAO THNGZ SHAL B VRY INTRSTNG" sort of way.

He went and approached this certain person, who was oblivious to Shigeru's look of approval. This clueless fool is none other than Satoshi. And dang did he look fine on this hot summer day!

Shigeru couldn't help but notice that Satoshi was a lot more well-toned than expected. Shinji noticed the look Shigeru was giving his rival and rolled his eyes.

"Bloody yaoi kids..." Shinji muttered to himself. He looked at Gen and suggested they go somewhere else. Gen as usual, would never reject an offer made /gensapushoverlolol. So the two went off and left Shigeru and Satoshi alone.

Mel-Girl liked the idea of Shinji and Gen going off together. Tadashi liked the idea of Shigeru and Satoshi being alone together. And so the two were immensely satisfied. Shigeru on the other hand, was wondering why the heck Mel-Girl is writing him to be some kind of 'omgsatoshi'sahunk' type of person. Satoshi was still oblivious to his situation and was building a sandcastle.

Shigeru decided to make the best of the situation. "Hey Satoshi, is that castle going to have a king? Because the king needs to be devilishly handsome, amirite?" He winked, hoping Satoshi would get the message.

Satoshi didn't get it. "Should I go get Gen then?" Shigeru glared but Satoshi couldn't help it if he overheard Hikari saying that Gen was devilishly handsome.

Shigeru then said, "Here's the deal... You be the Queen of the castle... and I'll be your King..." Shigeru tried to put in as many flirtatious tones to his voice as possible and hoped like mad Satoshi would pick up on them.

It was fun, hitting on another guy. There was something different, something exciting. Shigeru liked trying new things and he thought Satoshi would too. Normally Shigeru liked girls but today, Satoshi looked damn good and Shigeru was going to make the most of it.

Satoshi's eyes widened. Could it be...? Is it even possible... that Shigeru was... hitting on him? It suddenly made sense to him now. Why the cheerleaders stopped travelling with him. Why Shigeru was totally excited about going to the beach with him, Shinji and Gen. "...Shigeru... you're gay...?"

Shigeru's jaw dropped. When it was put like that, he began to question it. Is it even possible? No, he was not going to let Satoshi act all, ‘Heehee... Shigeru's gaaaaaay...’ No way. Shigeru is going to look like the cooler one, even now. "No way, idiot. I'm BISEXUAL. My dating pool has increased so I'm going to bag more *****es than you."

Satoshi raised an eyebrow, not sure what sort of message Shigeru was giving him. But he couldn't ignore that something had been established between the two. And once something has been established, it can't be un-established, because Mel-Girl thinks that would be messed up. And so Satoshi decided to react with as much sanity as possible. "So... you should be the Queen then, Shigeru."

Shigeru laughed at this comment, deciding now wasn't the right time to argue over it. "I'll be the hottest queen you'll ever bag in a lifetime."

THE END.

----------

Enjoy the randomness? 8D Yeah, there was basically no plot, it was just some drabbley thing, I know... LOL, shortness. XD

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
    Last edited by Mel-Girl; 29th December 2008 at 8:00 PM.

Yay for WTF Pallet drabbles! ^^

Ah Shinji~ I love that he knows what "bloody yaoi kids" are. XD But he's smart enough to pick up on Shigeru's signal!

Mel-Girl liked the idea of Shinji and Gen going off together. Tadashi liked the idea of Shigeru and Satoshi being alone together. And so the two were immensely satisfied. Shigeru on the other hand, was wondering why the heck Mel-Girl is writing him to be some kind of 'omgsatoshi'sahunk' type of person. Satoshi was still oblivious to his situation and was building a sandcastle.
    Totally my favorite moment; especially Satoshi sitting in the corner, being cute and kiddish, just going about his business as though Shigeru isn't even there D:

Of course, Shigeru was my favorite part. Why? He had the best dialogue, both internally and externally 8D I love that he knows what he wants and isn't afraid to take it! >D

Bravo, Mel-Girl! Pallet needs moar love, and this is awesome all around!
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Hurray funny awesome! Enjoyed this very much.
    As Tadashi mentioned, I really think you did a great job with Shigeru's dialogue. I really liked the last line where he said he'll be the hottest queen Satoshi will ever get. I loved it because it was ridiculous, but also because it connected with what Shigeru had said before.
    And of course, we don't get a lot of Pallet, so this was a treat.
    The ONLY mistake here was a typo below:
    Why Shigeru was totally excited about going to be the beach with him, Shinji and Gen.
    I'm guessing either that "be" shouldn't be there or you left out something. Either way, it's not that big a deal, it just stopped me int he middle.
    Overall, I think this was entertaining, and enjoyable. Keep up the hilarious work. :3
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

I'll save this thread from "no bumping threads after 30 days" rule

DX I really don't support Yaoi, but I made an eexception for this ship
    LMAO, This was so funny and cracky, lol, Shinji's reaction was what I expected from him. XD the end was a bit cliff hangy, I really wanted to see GenxShinji fluff and Palletshipping fluff.. XD nice one Mel!

Now if you made more yuri
    Worms? I hate worms. They make me go crazy.
    Crazy? I hate being crazy, they lock me up in a room to die
    Die? I don't wanna die, worms will eat me
    Worms? I hate worms, they make me go crazy...
    ll
    V