Thread: May/Haruka Fan Club V.2

Default May/Haruka Fan Club V.2

Welcome to the May/Haruka Fan Club V2!

As you may know, May was the female lead of the Advance Generation saga, airing back in 2002-2006.
    Starting off as a 10 year old girl who disliked Pokemon and loved traveling, being with Ash and Brock at the time being sparked her dream of being a great Pokemon coordinator! May's our favorite energetic, ditzy, and shop loving female.

Now, I know the last club got shut down, but lets improve this one! Let's start some interesting posts about her since she may return for a cameo, just once!

Rules
    -All SPPf rules must apply
    -No one liners especially the infamous "Hi, can I join." please add more details and possibly why
    -No flaming or bashing on May. (Actually, let's not bash on anyone)
    -Shipping posts are allowed but absolutely NO wars.
    -Do not be disrespectful towards other
    -No double posts
    -Please credit any fanart/videos you post

Let's build this club back up again!
    With a topic? I think so!

Now with ORAS, do you think May will make a cameo in Pokemon XY? What will be her role?
    "I'll give you half of my life if you give me half of yours"
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

I'd like to join.

No I don't think May will return for ORAS promotion, especially since there was a 5 minute short of her and Brendan a while back that wasn't canon to the anime. There's also nothing that indicates that she'll return in the upcoming episodes so far, and I think by the time there are new episode titles released after Serena's Showcase debut episode that it'll be too late.
        Spoiler:- ORAS spoiler in the main anime:
    Credit goes to Cresselia92

I wouldn't mind joining this club I like may but not very familar with the anime though haven't watched it since the first season of pokemon

Now with ORAS, do you think May will make a cameo in Pokemon XY? What will be her role?

well I don't think may will be have small return in pokemon xy just because she is a staple of he old generations but like i said not sure I haven't really watched much of the newer anime :/

IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    ML,EFL, and SSL fairy gym leader and SV is 1846 credit to sm for the banner
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~TEF League

Even though we really delved into XY so far, I still have hope for May returning. Oh well, one can speculate. However, with all the fanart and posts, her fandom is pretty popular and that's good to hear.

I think we should open another topic.

What's your favorite fanfic about May?
    I don't have a FAVORITE one in particular, because most of them are just used for shippy purposes. But I'd love to hear other's point of view!

Quote Originally Posted by OfCorsola View Post
    Even though we really delved into XY so far, I still have hope for May returning. Oh well, one can speculate. However, with all the fanart and posts, her fandom is pretty popular and that's good to hear.

I think we should open another topic.

What's your favorite fanfic about May?
    I don't have a FAVORITE one in particular, because most of them are just used for shippy purposes. But I'd love to hear other's point of view!
    I'm currently reading one where she's traveling with Ash, Paul, Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont through Kalos, though it seems that Paul is the most focused character in the fic.
    I also read a fic where Ash turned dark and left for many years after having some kind of fight with May. They somehow make up at the end of the fic and seemed to start traveling with each other.

That's such a cool fic, mind sharing the link?

What other anime character reminds you of May
    Marie from Soul Eater. They both have high pitched voices, are both ditzy, clumsy, and kind and sweet. Overall, they both are very caring and sweet hearted and a little bit of an air head but are strong on the inside and devoted to what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by OfCorsola View Post
    That's such a cool fic, mind sharing the link?

What other anime character reminds you of May
    Marie from Soul Eater. They both have high pitched voices, are both ditzy, clumsy, and kind and sweet. Overall, they both are very caring and sweet hearted and a little bit of an air head but are strong on the inside and devoted to what they do.
    I'll have to look through my favorites on ff.net, but if I find it then sure.

Anyways with the new topic question; Serena from the XY series and Sakura Haruno from Naruto remind me of May for some reason. Serena and May seem like their development is a little bit similar, but It seems that May found her goal a little quicker than Serena did.
    As for Sakura, I'm not sure why she reminds me of May tbh. She just gives off a feeling that reminds me of May.