Thread: The Legend of Zelda Club

Default The Legend of Zelda Club

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Club!

Rules

Obey the SPPf rules.
    Obey the following rules.
    Do not double post.
    Do not spam.
    Please fill out the registration form thoroughly and correctly.
    Do not bully, troll, or flame.
    You are required to post two comments on a bi-weekly basis.
    Do not post when you are banned or banished.
    Respect all other members.
    Be kind and have fun!

Registration

HTML Code:
    Code:
    Username:
    What is your favorite Zelda game:
    Strikes

Disobey the rules for one strike
    Disobey the same rule multiple times for three strikes
    Troll/Flame/Bully for banishment

Three strikes = 2 Day Ban
    Four Strikes = 1 Week Ban
    Five Strikes = Permanent Banishment

Ranks

Owner and Leaders’ Rank

00swms

Zephraxe
    KyuremFreeze

Members’ Ranks

Fitzy909
    Cometstarlight
    MetalSonic
    Captain Jigglypuff

Fan Art

Submit your Fan Art using the following form.

HTML Code:
    Code:
    Username:
    Other members may use my work: Yes/No
    My art will have to be stored/saved on your (00swms’s) computer because I will eventually delete it: Yes/No

Artists

Chapter of Charizard
    Skytorn
    XSkywardSheikahX

Chapter of Charizard's Work

Credits

Inferno Productions (Chapter) for all of the Userbars!
    SwornMetalhead from Daedric Design for the Main Banner!
    Fluffyy for starting up the first LOZ Club!
    You for reading this!
    Last edited by 00swms; 21st March 2015 at 5:37 PM.

**Credit to Sworn**

Username: KyuremFreeze
    What is your favorite Zelda game: Ocarina of time
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

Username: Zephraxe
    What is your favorite Zelda game: Twilight Princess
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    Username: KyuremFreeze
    What is your favorite Zelda game: Ocarina of time
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephraxe View Post
    Username: Zephraxe
    What is your favorite Zelda game: Twilight Princess
    Y'all are both accepted returning back to your leadership roles. Later today I'm going pm the both of you the future plans/outline for the club.

-00swms
    Last edited by 00swms; 23rd December 2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: BAD TYPOS/LEFT OUT WORDS!!!!!!!!

**Credit to Sworn**

Time for a fresh start:
    Username: fitzy909
    What is your favorite Zelda game: Wind Waker HD, a large open world, great artstyle and story. What's not to love?

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    Time for a fresh start:
    Username: fitzy909
    What is your favorite Zelda game: Wind Waker HD, a large open world, great artstyle and story. What's not to love?
    Fitzy909, accepted as we get more members I'll start put into effect some events.

-00swms

**Credit to Sworn**

Username: Cometstarlight
    What is your favorite Zelda Game: Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Username: Cometstarlight
    What is your favorite Zelda Game: Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess
    You've been accepted into the club.

-00swms

**Credit to Sworn**

Username: Lugia-Senpai
    What is your favorite Zelda game: Ocarina of Time (except for the Shadow Temple)

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia-Senpai View Post
    Username: Lugia-Senpai
    What is your favorite Zelda game: Ocarina of Time (except for the Shadow Temple)
    Accepted

Lugia-Senpai how couldn't you love the Shadow Temple. Personally one my favorite temples from that game just due to the creepy atmosphere.

-00swms

**Credit to Sworn**

I hate the Shadow Temple because it is dark, scary, has creepy Wallmasters, and is the temple I die the most in.

Username: Captain Jigglypuff
    Favorite Zelda Game: Oracle of Ages/Seasons (I count these two as one game)

I love naming the kid "It".
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    Username: Captain Jigglypuff
    Favorite Zelda Game: Oracle of Ages/Seasons (I count these two as one game)

I love naming the kid "It".
    Accepted

Welcome to the club please makes sure to stay an active member and contribute.

-00swms

**Credit to Sworn**

So, in a recent interview with ijustine, the one and only Shigeru Miyamoto, revealed that the new Legend of Zelda Wii U will have many side quests to distract the player from their main objective. Any thoughts on this?

I'm cool with this provided they are interesting and varied. I don't want a million fetch quests. However, if they are interesting and have decent rewards fro them, then they will be a good addition.

Link to the IGN article: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/01/0...of-zelda-wii-u

So, in a recent interview with ijustine, the one and only Shigeru Miyamoto, revealed that the new Legend of Zelda Wii U will have many side quests to distract the player from their main objective. Any thoughts on this?

I'm cool with this provided they are interesting and varied. I don't want a million fetch quests. However, if they are interesting and have decent rewards fro them, then they will be a good addition.

Link to the IGN article: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/01/0...of-zelda-wii-u
    Sorry for making a comment on this a few days later, but I have no problem with side quests kind of like you said. As long as they have a point not just some fetch quest. I hope they're like the Majora's Mask side quests those were great.

-00swms

**Credit to Sworn**

Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    Sorry for making a comment on this a few days later, but I have no problem with side quests kind of like you said. As long as they have a point not just some fetch quest. I hope they're like the Majora's Mask side quests those were great.

-00swms
    He may also have said that side quests will influence the world. How we don't know? Will they open up different routes? Alter the map? Or Arceus knows what else?

He may also have said that side quests will influence the world. How we don't know? Will they open up different routes? Alter the map? Or Arceus knows what else?
    Zelda Quest Idea Effect The World

I've played few other games outside of the Zelda series kind of like Fable 2 in recent memory. When doing a certain mission you had the ability to help the criminals not to be caught by the guard or you you help the guard to catch the criminals. This all happens when your antagonist is child, but as time progress through the game you learn that your decision back than effects the future from either the area stays the ghetto/slumps or becoming a very desirable area to live in with very little crime. While, I don't necessarily see Zelda series go forward in time like that I do see the possibility of these types of quest if they influence I want the choice to be important and gaming changing unlike how they were in Fable. I just felt like in that video game more could've been done with that idea. It's all how they're going to implement into the video game. That's kind what worries cause I can see it not being immersive experience, and simply being a shallow add on that could've been left out.

Hey Zelda Club members I'm going update the art. I would love to hear y'all opinions on it. What you'll like to see from the art?

-00swms

**Credit to Sworn**

Username:Kevin Triforce
    What is your favorite Zelda game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I'm so happy this exists.

Username: PhalanxSigil

Favorite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess. Favorite companion out of all the games, and Stallord is one of the coolest bosses I've ever faced in a video game. What's not to love?
    Pokémon: Convergence

"Dimension-hopping shenanigans." Need I say more?

Next Chapter: Chapter 5

----------------------------

Mother of the Cave

One-shot about an aggron watching over her den...until poachers appear and screw everything up.

Next Chapter: N/A

I'm still taking criticism for this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Triforce View Post
    Username:Kevin Triforce
    What is your favorite Zelda game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Quote Originally Posted by PhalanxSigil View Post
    I'm so happy this exists.

Username: PhalanxSigil

Favorite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess. Favorite companion out of all the games, and Stallord is one of the coolest bosses I've ever faced in a video game. What's not to love?
    Both of y'all are accepted. Now you can talk freely about anything Zelda related.

-00swms

**Credit to Sworn**

So has anyone here played Hyrule warriors? i hope so, because it is awesome. I love the diversity of the characters. From Ganondorf to Impa to Fi. I thought it would be good to ask,
    What character would you like to play as in a main series Zelda game, excluding Link?

Personally, I would love to play as Zelda for a section. Perhaps in a section where she has to find the hero of Legend and open his eyes to the destiny he has. It would be really cool to have to switch to Sheik for certain segments of combat or to solve puzzles.

So has anyone here played Hyrule warriors? i hope so, because it is awesome. I love the diversity of the characters. From Ganondorf to Impa to Fi. I thought it would be good to ask,
    What character would you like to play as in a main series Zelda game, excluding Link?

Personally, I would love to play as Zelda for a section. Perhaps in a section where she has to find the hero of Legend and open his eyes to the destiny he has. It would be really cool to have to switch to Sheik for certain segments of combat or to solve puzzles.
    I've always wanted to play as Zelda for a section kind of like playing the original Paper Mario. I liked playing as Peach even though I find that girl pretty stupid and annoying.

Hello, members for it doesn't seem like I've been lazy and not working on artwork. I'll like to get y'all, opinions on the ones below that I've made.

Prototype Main Banner

Basic Style of Userbars

-00swms
    Last edited by 00swms; 23rd January 2015 at 6:28 AM.

**Credit to Sworn**

I like the userbar is really cool looking, but the Skull kid doesn't stand out very clearly from the background in my opinion. Other than that, it is still a very good banner.

Weekly Question

If you had the ability create a Zelda game how would you design it?

-00swms

**Credit to Sworn**

Username: Mikeachu
    What is your favorite Zelda game: I don't think I can't pick an overall favorite but I'm partial to Link's Awakening since it was my 1st Zelda.

Weekly Question

If you had the ability create a Zelda game how would you design it?
    A new game on 3DS that focuses on 2 Links of separate timelines. On the top screen is a 3D game controlled with the Circle Pad, X+Y buttons, and L+R buttons. On the bottom screen is a 2D game controlled with D-Pad and A+B. Essentially the player is playing 2 games at once on 1 system.

However the 2 worlds do interact with each other in certain puzzles. Such as bottom screen Link hits a switch that open a door on the top screen or top screen Link bombs an opening in a pool, draining it but the water ends up filling a room on the bottom screen. Perhaps there can even be bosses who alternate between the 2 screens & fight both Links.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast