Thread: Character Interviews

Default Character Interviews

This is something I saw on Pokecommunity, that I really want to try here. Hopefully, the RPG section is active enough for this.

In this thread, users may ask you questions about one of your RPG characters, that you'll answer in first-person as the character. Whether this is a new character your working on, or someone you've been reusing for a while, it's a great way to develop them, and you might even learn something new about them.

- First, fill out the Basic Questionnaire
    This is to introduce the character that is being interviewed. Answer them in a way that will give other people incentive to ask questions. Be creative, and have fun with it!

- Before you post any answers, you must first ask questions to someone else.
    In order to post your answers, ask a user who has already posted, questions about their character. (At least 2) Make sure they are meaningful and not inconsiderate or too generic. (And follow the forum rules of course.) This is necessary to keep this thread active. There needs to be questions to ask

- Ask questions even if you are responding to questions from other users.
    Once again, this is to keep the thread active.

- Interviewing someone else's character without submitting answers of your own is fine, too.
    If you feel like only helping out, you're welcome to do so.

Don't forget to mention what Roleplay your character is from. If you're like me, and like to reuse characters in different places, use the most recent version, or the version you like the best.

Spoiler:- Questionaire:

And here's mine

Spoiler:- Interview:
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 28th November 2014 at 2:43 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Yay! 8D A Character Interview thread! I love these threads! They're awesome for knowing characters!

Let's see... I know this is weird, but I really can't tell from how you act... Are you a guy or a girl?

Second, what are your most famous movies? I haven't been to Kalos. (Literally and figuratively)

Character Name: Isaac "Frozen" Trester
    RP they are in: The Endless World: A Fantasy RPG (as a lizard man devil contractor) and Baptism by Fire (as an Ice-type Charizard)

• What is your full name?

*flinches* Isaac... "Frozen" Trester... I prefer to be called Frozen.
    • When and where were you born?

I do not know the exact year as I haven't checked any calender recently, but I am 37 years old. I was born in Avaron, a town without a Noble Family ruling it, on the edge of Jan Desert, where my father came from.
    • Who are/were your parents?

They were...*grimaces* Luna A. Trester, a red-haired person, my mother, and...Geriro C. Trester, a thorny devil lizard beastman (Author's Note: Wrong lizard name in his SU), my father.
    • Do you have any family other than your parents?

To my knowledge, no.
    • What do you do for a living?

Nothing. I just roam around, taking odd jobs if dangerous enough.
    • Do you have any special abilities?

Yes.
    • Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.

Well... I have been told my eyes are icy blue and I know my skin has a yellow tint. But the feature everyone points out are my pale yellow horns and brown-yellow tail. I do not have any physical scars, but...never mind... Then there's my fr-necklace and...metal wristband.
    • To which social class do you belong?

I am lower class right now, seeing as I have no money whatsoever. Any money I get, if someone insists me to have it, I give to orphants and orphanages. I...was before in the middle class...
    • What do you have in your pockets?

... My experimentation vial.
    • Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

I'm normal compared to the rest of my kind, but not when compared to...humans... I am most concisely described, in the words of someone I met, as an "impossible fusion between lonely and flirty." I must say I was surprised he could say something so eloquently, as he was drunk at the time.
    I want this game bad...

"Two groups, one game, it was all meant for fun, but it all goes wrong. This is no ordinary dungeon, it's Perception."
    Are you a fellow Fossil Fighter?
    Linking my squad at my own risk.
    Fun fact: Boondock--which has led to variations such as boonies (which was said by Trip)--comes from the Filipino, Cebuano and Tagalog word bunduk, which means mountain, hence boondock's meaning.