Thread: The RPGers’ Profiles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Username:Lost Requiem.

Name:Austin (Thousands share my name, so why the heck not?)

Experience: I'va actually have been role playing for about four years now. I know it's not a lot compared to most people, but I sure have learned a lot in this short time. Though my spelling, capitilization, punctuation may be atrocious at times, I'm still learning and trying!

Favourite RPGs: Hmm, I'm more into the Futuristic meets Medival fantasy genre, it's fun when you have a notoned dark black world with swiliring vortexes of blue electricity all over the place for characters hacking away at each other. I'm also a fan of the horror genre

Characters: Really any kind. Though I do seem strong in creating Tsundere, I can still pull off some other types.

Strong Areas:Two Words: Plot Twists. If you would allow me to, I could probably warp a plot so much just in a single post we could do another arc just from it!

Weak Areas: Grammar and discriptions. Since I'm still new to this Forum's RPing ways, it'll take me a while before I right Novel posts, but I'm working on it.

Hints and Tips:Try your best! If you have a good imagination or a unique idea, try it. Who knows, you might attract some curious on-goers.

Current Projects: Persona: Death's Requiem

Future Projects: Genesis -Redux- Reverse/Rebirth
    Last edited by Liltwick; 18th January 2013 at 4:22 AM.

Sing with me a song of silence and blood
    The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
    Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
    Can no one hear my cry

Fizzy Bubbles