Thread: Sonic The hedgehog fanclub

Default Sonic The Hedgehog Fanclub

Hello and Welcome this club is for anyone who loves The Sonic the hedgehog franchise.You can talk about every medias of Sonic the hedgehog like Games,TV shows,The comics and everything related to Sonic.
    Sonic the hedgehog was created by Yuji Naka in 1991 for the Sega Genesis and since then has become an icon for gaming even after Yuji Naka departure from Sega in 2006. Sonic is still running strong in the west even after a "Dark Age".
    Rules:

1-) Please stay on topic.

2-) No one liner please.

3-) No swearing.

4-) Bashing Member, Character or pairing is intolerable.

5-) Please Respect each other opinion.

6 -) If there is any Pictures or Fanart you made or not please appreciate the Artist or Source you found.

7-)No Creepy,Gross or disturbing fanart and Sexualized comments.

8-) Have fun.

How to sign up

Username:

Why do you like Sonic:

Favorite Sonic character:

Members:
        Spoiler:- spoilers:
    Last edited by Nebbygetinthebag; 17th July 2017 at 3:21 PM.

Username: TikTok13

Why do you like Sonic: I've played Sonic since I was a little kid with my mother. We always used to compete to see who could get the fastest game time. I've played most of the games, and Sonic has been a predominant theme throughout my childhood.

Favorite Sonic character: Ooh, this is though because of all the different versions of the characters, so I'm torn between Tails, Silver, and Sonic Heroes Metal Sonic.
    Claimed Cheren!
    "The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose"

Quote Originally Posted by TikTok13 View Post
    Username: TikTok13

Why do you like Sonic: I've played Sonic since I was a little kid with my mother. We always used to compete to see who could get the fastest game time. I've played most of the games, and Sonic has been a predominant theme throughout my childhood.

Favorite Sonic character: Ooh, this is though because of all the different versions of the characters, so I'm torn between Tails, Silver, and Sonic Heroes Metal Sonic.
    Welcome to the club
    Username: Nebbygetinthebag
    Why do you like Sonic: Well Sonic is my favorite video games of all time I love playing his game there so fun and I love the character from Sonic they have cool Design also the Music and Gameplay is awesome I love it!!
    Favorite Sonic character: Blaze The Cat is my favorite I really like her character and Design I also like Tails, Knuckle and Sonic there my Top 4.