Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Club FAQ - (Updated July 31, 2014)

Really? I thought I accidentally submitted two....

I have a quick question. Has there ever been a club for the Nickelodeon TV show Big Time Rush?

Am I allowed to advertise a related website with a chatroom in the opening post of my club?
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

I was wondering, if you are part of a club, but want to make your own, can you both own a club and be a member of one at the same time? Or do you have to quit the club your a member of?
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    Am I allowed to advertise a related website with a chatroom in the opening post of my club?
    As long as it won't throw any malware or the works at users, I suppose so. Not sure why you'd bother with a chatroom when people should be talking in the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    I was wondering, if you are part of a club, but want to make your own, can you both own a club and be a member of one at the same time? Or do you have to quit the club your a member of?
    You can be an owner of many clubs and a member in many other clubs. Just as long as you're willing to contribute and not be dead space, join all the clubs if you want.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

I accidently (I think) turned in a not finished club, called the Close Combat Club. Can I remake it please? Or get the information back? Also, I'm making a ranking system. Can other websites be included in ranking? Like, if your a certain rank, and you have an account on another site, is that Ok? No commercialing intended.
    Meh, working on sig...

Question?
    How often do you check the clubs that have been submitted?
    Signiture Underconstruction

I have 2 questions
    1)is there a limit of how many clubs you can join?
    2)If i want to quit a club do i just pm/vm the owner and say that or is there some 'process' you have to go through?

FC:1891-1694-6992

Quote Originally Posted by shinypokemonhunter View Post
    I have 2 questions
    1)is there a limit of how many clubs you can join?
    2)If i want to quit a club do i just pm/vm the owner and say that or is there some 'process' you have to go through?
    1. There's no limit, as long as you're relatively active (if you're not active in a club, I believe a club owner has the right to remove you so don't be surprised if that happens).
    2. Just let the owner know.

If you submit a club and it gets disapproved, can you re-submit it with corrections to get it approved?
    The Graceful Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    If you submit a club and it gets disapproved, can you re-submit it with corrections to get it approved?
    I don't see why not.

ONOMNOMNOM

How old does your account have to be before you can actually make your own club?

Pokemon X: (Tam) 0860-4501-8564

Friend Safari: Spiritomb | Pumpkaboo | Shuppet

Quote Originally Posted by Flandre View Post
    How old does your account have to be before you can actually make your own club?
    I'm not a mod but there's no restrictions on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flandre View Post
    As the above user stated, there's no requirements to make your own club. Simply make sure you create and maintain a good club by following the rules.

ONOMNOMNOM

If the club holds a drawing sort of related to the club, is it allowed?

To be more specific, a Sinnoh Club holds a drawing contest and recommends members to draw Sinnoh Pokemon .is that allowed?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I wasn't quite sure where to post this question. I think we need a club for Bullying victims. It's a problem that just seems to be getting worse and worse. I really don't know where to start or what exactly to say as my first post. Anyone willing to help me out starting this club?

Uh, tiny question. Ifyou own one club, are you allowed tocreate another?

Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    I wasn't quite sure where to post this question. I think we need a club for Bullying victims. It's a problem that just seems to be getting worse and worse. I really don't know where to start or what exactly to say as my first post. Anyone willing to help me out starting this club?
    Are you talking about a club where victims of bullying activities can cope with each other? You can discuss about the woes victims face, ways victims can deal with these bullying problems and how to solve them, etc. I hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Uh, tiny question. Ifyou own one club, are you allowed tocreate another?
    Yes you can own many clubs but please be responsible and tend to them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    If the club holds a drawing sort of related to the club, is it allowed?

To be more specific, a Sinnoh Club holds a drawing contest and recommends members to draw Sinnoh Pokemon .is that allowed?
    As long as it relates to the club subject, then a drawing contest (or any other type of contest) is fine. So yes a Sinnoh club can hold a drawing contest since members are drawing Sinnoh Pokemon.

ONOMNOMNOM

Um question, can someone tell how to get rid of a poll and start a new one or is it that you can only do one poll only?

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Um question, can someone tell how to get rid of a poll and start a new one or is it that you can only do one poll only?
    I'm pretty sure only mods can change poll options.

i am thinking of making a club for double battling. are you allowed to put a second post and make a little "trade shop" filled with pokemon that people in the club have up for trade? just to let everyone see any pokemon they might want or post there own?

Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    You can only have one poll at a time. You'll need to PM a mod if you want a different poll.

Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    i am thinking of making a club for double battling. are you allowed to put a second post and make a little "trade shop" filled with pokemon that people in the club have up for trade? just to let everyone see any pokemon they might want or post there own?
    I would think so, as long as it's relevant and the little trade shop doesn't become the focus of the club (the focus of the club should remain as double battling). You might be better off looking at the actual Trade Shops section for that, or just keeping it to VMs and/or PMs, though.
    Last edited by Zhanton; 26th November 2012 at 5:28 AM.

Question, I was looking in the Fan Art Shops for the Secret Labrotory(owned by Blood Red Absol), because I had requested a banner from there, and I was checking to see if it was done. Well when I looked it was GONE! I could not find it on the two pages of Fan Art Shops. What happened to it? Because the banner I requested was for my club, and I would kinda like to have it... Also, who do I PM to change the name of my club?
    Last edited by Espeon EX; 1st February 2013 at 4:08 PM.
    {Credit to TheSketchQueen}

Two awesome characters I created: Mitzy the female , and Espeon the Male . Both were created for the forum game, Pokemon Big Brother.

Espeon EX

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon EX View Post
    Question, I was looking in the Fan Art Shops for the Secret Labrotory(owned by Blood Red Absol), because I had requested a banner from there, and I was checking to see if it was done. Well when I looked it was GONE! I could not find it on the two pages of Fan Art Shops. What happened to it? Because the banner I requested was for my club, and I would kinda like to have it... Also, who do I PM to change the name of my club?
    1. Fan Art Shops and Clubs are two different sections. If your banner is gone, you may want to contact the person who made your banner if they can get it again. Otherwise you may have to get a new banner. The person might have deleted it for whatever reason but you have to talk to them, not us.

2. If you want to change the name of your club, PM me and let me know what you want to change it to. (with a link to the desired club added of course)

ONOMNOMNOM

Sorry, I thought that this was a regular FAQ. I will PM them.
    {Credit to TheSketchQueen}

Two awesome characters I created: Mitzy the female , and Espeon the Male . Both were created for the forum game, Pokemon Big Brother.

Espeon EX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast