Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Title: Bro Hug?
    Author: The Shiny Gengar
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Pairing/s: Eusine x Morty
    Rating: G
    Note: A dare I got from Skiyomi. Not much into yaoi, so I just used bromance.

Spoiler:- Eusine x Morty:

Title: Risks paying off
    Author: midnightjewelz
    Pairing: SilverxIris
    Note: Dare from C.Gholy

He was a strange boy, but perhaps that what was got my interested in him in the first place. Brushing his red long hair i couldn't help but touch his sleeping face with the tip of my finger. Looking at him sweetly i smiled, he wasn't such a bad guy like everyone thought of him. And i was glad to prove all of them wrong.

But of course there will be people out there who still Silver is a terrible person to be with but their wrong. His different from his father, he was kind underneath, he cared. He just had a troubled past. If only more would take the time to understand then Silver wouldn't have to wake up with a frown on his face everyday.

I was glad, glad to take the time to understand him, listen and help him when he could because if didn't,

Nobody would.

Turning around to my own and slipping into my own sleeping bag i could hear him mutter, mutter a few words that kept me smiling the whole night through.

"Thank you."

Closing my eyes, i turned while still in my sleeping bag at him. He eyes half open, smiling warmly. I faintly smiled back.

"Your welcome Silver, your welcome."

Title: Coming Up For Air
    Author: C.Gholy
    Fandom:Pokemon
    Pairing: Scarfshipping (Lucas x Barry x Dawn)
    Note: Dare from Yuppirox

Coming Up For Air

"I'm feeling colder now
    A little bolder now
    Pure as my sins allow
    Broke every promise and proud"

Coming up for air - Siobhan Donaghy

How pure was Dawn? Dawn was as pure as her sins would allow her to be. She had never realised until now how much that she had been playing with Lucas and Barry's emotions. She didn't mean to. It all started so innocently, but it had all become a mess. She loved them both dearly and they were some of the best friends she had ever had. She only wished that she could go back to how it was before. She needed to break free and work it out. The only problem was that she didn't know how she would do it.

The first thing that came out to Dawn's mind was that she had to leave Sinnoh. She would leave to an obscure area such as Orre knowing that Lucas and Barry deserved better. She took advantage of Barry's hyperactive nature and Lucas' loyalty. She became dependant on them both and constantly switched who she was dating between them. There were times where she would cheat on them both. Sometimes on each other, and sometimes with strangers or people she knew. Lucas and Barry had finally discovered what she hid underneath the cheerful smiles and little white lies.

She wasn't sorry for what she did. She was sorry she got caught.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Title: Just a hug
    Author:Crystal-Rock
    Pairing:Originalshipping (RedXGreen)
    Rating:G
    Note: Dare from CommanderPigg

I stood, waiting at his door. The gift-wrapped present was in the palms of my hands behind my back. I rang the doorbell once more and thought about turning right back around. He didn't come to answer the door, so I assumed he wasn't home. Sighing, I spun on my heels and looked down at the box in my grasp.
    "He's out again, the idiot. I'll have to give it to him later." I thought out-loud to myself. A pang of guilt hit my chest. I couldn't give it to him later, today was his birthday. And a birthday is a birthday; it comes once a year on that special day. I started walking down the road, the sun was going down and the sky was a beautiful pink. Stopping to take it in, I leaned against a fence. The clouds were lit up on the bottom, and a gray-white on top. The breeze felt nice going through my brown hair, cooling.
    'It couldn't be any better' I thought. Then looking back at the gift, I felt the need to see him. I wanted to take off his favorite hat and run my hand through his dark hair. And just reach for him to -
    "Green?" I turned from the clouds and sky to face him.
    "H-Hey! What a-are you doing here?" I shoved the box behind my back again. I hoped he hadn't seen it.
    "I was going to ask you the same question." I just stared at him. It’s still a weird feeling for me; liking him more than normal. Of all the things we've been through together, I can't see me see separating from him now.
    "Well, I-I wanted to give you your birthday present." And with that, I pulled out the small box from behind my back. Red's beautiful eyes widened with delight.
    "You shouldn't have. Thanks Green." Red took the box and wrapped his arms around me. He was hugging me. I should feel strange. I should feel awkward and be nervous. But I wasn't. It was warm in his arms. Comforting. Protected.
    I didn't want us to go our different ways. I wanted to stay with him, I needed to stay with him.
    Still in Red's embrace, I twisted my arms around his back, holding him close. Hoping this would never end.
    So I see this button
    And it says Table
    And I'm gonna use this Table
    Because tables are fun

Go my ghosts! GO MY PRETTIES!!
    My mind: rocks, rocks~ Will~, Rocks, Ghosts, minerals, <3, rocks,
    geodes, Willlll, elements, chicken noodle soup, Will, Crystalz, NINJA, rocks~

Fanfiction~~DeviantArt
    If I could wear hats 24/7, I would

Title: No more shine
    Pairing: FlintxJasmine (Sunnyshipping)
    Note: Dare from Skiyomi

Jasmine gazed up to the sky that continued to pour buckets all over her. Closing her eyes she could feel the rain slip down her body. She raised her hands and flicked her hair back and opened her eyes once more. She sunk her toes deeper into the sand each step Jasmine took. The Johto gym leader opened her eyes and there he stood. Hands in his pockets and just as wet as she was.

It had been raining for days, it seemed perfect since when he confessed to her, the rain came and showed no signs of stopping. Jasmine disliked such gloomy weather but she was no god. She was just a simple gym leader, shy, quiet and when it came to things such as love she would crumble like a autumn leaf.

Clenching her hands together, Jasmine stuttered and move two steps backwards before losing balance. Flint watched as the girl didn't bother to stand up, as if she wanted to stay down there. All wet, soaked on the beach.

Jasmine began to shake not because she was cold but because Flint came closer to her. She didn't look up and let her long chestnut hair cover her view. She closed her eyes and listened to the waves crashing onto the rocks. Flint brushed her hair away and placed his fingers on her neck and found there was nothing left. But there was nothing he could of done.

Jasmine went to Sunnyshore to enjoy the remaining days she had left. She spoke to no one about her sickness and left of being a gym leader unexpectedly. There she shared the most happiest days of her life with the company of Flint. She couldn't think of better days but they came crashing down when Flint spoke those words. Words she was so afraid to hear. Yes, she felt them but he didn't want to see him suffering with her. She was sick, she would be nothing but a curse to live with.

But Flint didn't care, everyday with her would be a blessing. But now, there were no more to share with. Seeing a note peeking out of her jacket pocket Flint began to unfold it and read what was on it.

"I'm sorry. But I loved you a little too late. Forgive me Flint."

Picking the gym leader in his arms, Flint embraced her tightly with tears of joys escaping his eyes.

"You loved me Jasmine." He pushed aside her hair away from her eyes. "That's all I need to know."

Title: Incomplete
    Fandom: Final Fantasy 13
    Pairing/s: SnowxLightning

Snow would watch as his soon-to-be-wife laid there in peace. She was alive and he and Light were glad but it felt she was gone. Like she was nothing but a sleeping animal that could never wake up. It was hard to have time with her as it Light refused to let her sister go. He felt like he had to rip Lightning off her chair and hold her until she would calm down.

In the times Serah slept, Lightning and Snow grew closer. Close enough to make a simple conversations awkward.

Walking into her new room Lightning held a simple bunch of white roses and placed it on the side table; beside Serah's bed. Taking a nearby seat Lightning sat down and stared at her younger sibling.

"You doing alright today Serah?

Light knew she would never get a response. She never got one for the last six months. But Lightning continued as if she did.

"I brought you your favourite roses again." Shifting her attention to the flowers. "I know you love them." Lightning sighed as she reached for her sister's hand. "I'll bring more once you wake up."

Tears began to string Lightning's eyes. She fixed Serah's fringe as they began to fall. "I want you to wake up so I could say sorry." Pausing, "because I didn't tell the truth to you."

When Serah brought Snow to her, she lied that she had never seen him or even heard his name. When the truth was they knew each very well.

They were once together.

It was a playful relationship, something she never had a thing into. Snow just showed up one day, after being caught by the PSICOM. There she took in charge of him, stayed in front of his cell for hours. She wanted to slash him into a million pieces as Snow never seem to shut up. He continued to talk about random things, as if his arrest was nothing to him.

When Lightning was informed that Snow needed to stay in for a few more days it made her blood boil. But as each passing day went by he wasn't annoying as she first thought, but that didn't make him any less annoying.

She discovered that he grew up alone and was always like that until he met her. He had never talked to a woman so much like he did with her. Then she began to listen because she was lonely too. Sure, she has a sister but in most days they would not see each other or speak to one another. Then he spoke he was the leader is his rebellious group of NORA. She was a leader of her division of PSICOM.

"Why are we so alike?" Lightning spoke out of the blue one day.

Snow thought his ears were lying. Lightning, the woman in charge of him spoke to him. Spoke to him without mentioning his life on the line. Snow walked to the gate and sat against the wall.

"Your actually talking to me." Joking speaking. "Can't believe this."

Ignoring his words with a simple sigh Light walked off to calm her mind.

Another day went back and Lightning asked the same question. Still with her back facing him and arms crossed. Snow looked up and paused for a minute.

"Why are you interested to know?"

Turning around with a frown across her face. "Because I am alone as well." Falling to her knees Lightning held onto the bars. "And I can't help but wonder why."

"Your thinking about me?" Snow chuckled. "I'm flattered."

"Don't make me unlock this and punch you endlessly." She spoke while shaking the gate. "It's just I've never met a man with so much common interests like me."

Crossing his arms and still smiling. "I don't mind giving this a go. I mean maybe you'll be the reason I don't go to the summer vacation my university is offering me."

"I'll accept that challenge Villiers."

She spoke no words to Serah. It didn't even slip into her mind to even say so as they only glanced at one another before heading into their own rooms. She was a hard as a flawed diamond. She wasn't soft, romantic and even wanted to hold hands in public but she cared. It was hard for Snow to see but he knew in her eyes he could see she cared for him.

But it didn't work out. She couldn't find in her to trust him. She didn't even give him a simple kiss on his cheek. She forced herself to become hard as rock and she could never find it naturally to kiss him, hug him or hold his hand. But she loved him and Lightning had no idea how to tell him.

"We have to end it here."

Not surprised by his words Lightning nodded. "It's better that way." Looking up. "This will be the last time I will see you Villiers." Turning her back she began to make her way.

"Did you enjoy while it lasted?"

Taking her breathe Lightning nodded. Leaving the teenager alone, to get ready for his summer vacation.

Title: Early Puberty
    Author: CommanderPigg
    Fandom: Pokemon Anime
    Pairing/s: Comashipping (Ash x Paul)
    Rating: T
    Note: I just had to get this out of my head. I'm sorry for any mental scarring

Spoiler:- early puberty:

Deviantart ~ Tumblr ~ Youtube

(*whispers* gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)

Title: Black & Blue
    Author: Yuppirox
    Fandom(s): Black Rock Shooter & Blue Exorcist
    Pairing: BRS x Rin Okumura
    Rating: PG
    Notes: Dare, longer than the average drabble, more friendship-y than romantic

Spoiler:- crossoverrrr:
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 2nd June 2012 at 11:38 PM.

Title: Aquatic Flame
    Author: C.Gholy
    Fandom(s): Pokemon
    Pairing: Ninetales x Arceus
    Notes: Dare by Skiyomi

A beautiful white fox chased her master up the rocky mountains. She jumped over river beds and jived through the forest. She would do anything for the one she loved. Arceus was wonderful, but she loved him even more with the water plate. Blue was his colour. Red was the colour of her fiery nature. Red and blue went together. Ninetales swept towards Arceus. With her nine tails, she embraced her god with a fluffy hug.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 4th June 2012 at 11:13 PM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Aura of Twilight
    Title: Forever
    Fandom: Naruto
    Pairing: Sasuke x Sakura
    Rating: PG-13...? (wasn't really sure)
    Notes: Wow....I just suddenly felt like writing this. I have no idea where it came from. XD

Spoiler:- Sasuke x Sakura:

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Title: Mind Reading
    Author: Skiyomi
    Pairing: Mira/Alakazam
    Note: Dare from darklord18.

Spoiler:- Mira/Alakazam:

Title:Soaring
    Author:JetshipperKekkaihi
    Rating:G
    Pairing:Skyla/Lyra
    Note: Dare by PPL
        Spoiler:- Skyla/Lyra:

Title:My Only True Love
    Author:JetshipperKekkaishi
    Fandom:Omamori Himari
    Pairing:Yuuto/Himari
    Rating:PG
        Spoiler:- Yuuto/Himari:
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 9th June 2012 at 9:52 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Title:One day
    Author:Crystal-Rock
    Rating:G?
    Pairing:Pokemon (Treeko) X Human (random person)
    Note: Dare from Yuppirox, and I also really suck at fluff ;-;

One Day
    I know that he'll never be able to think of me the same way. I was his first capture, and I am his best friend...in his point of view. The more I'm with him, the more I want to be closer to him. The more I want to snuggle against him in the winter, and feel his heart beat through his chest.
    One time he had taken me to see a movie. We went to the drive-in and I scrambled up a tree. I hoped he would follow me, since he didn't own a car. The view of the screen was perfect from the top. When he climbed up to the top along with me, He settled down in a groove in a large branch. He laid back, and that gave me the opportunity to jump up in his arms.
    "Hey, Treeko." He patted my green head as I put my head to his heart. Rather listening to its beat then the movie.
    It was an action/ adventure. His favorite kind. There were slight love scenes, but I took all of it in. The way the two heroes kissed before battle... I wonder if he would kiss me before sending me to a battle?
    And explosion went off, and I saw this opportunity. I squeezed my eyes shut and crunched up into a ball, hugging him.
    "Help me!" I cried, but I knew all he heard was "Treeko!" I just wanted to be closer, to have his arms around me in a warm embrace.
    "Aww it's okay, I'll protect you." I knew he would always be there for me. But I knew that he would never like me the same. The forbidden love. The Romeo and Juliet.
    Why is it that all I want is for him to be mine forever? One day though…One day it will not be just a dream.
    So I see this button
    And it says Table
    Because tables are fun

Fanfiction~~DeviantArt

Title: Charge
    Author: Me
    Fandom: G
    Pairing: Falker x Morty (forgot the name)
    Note: Dare from somebody i'm suppose to know. XD

"I don't like this at all." Falker pouted.

"Hey it looks great on ya!" Morty winked.

"Your just saying this because your not wearing this horrible costume." The flying type gym leader waved his arms in the air in an annoyed manner afterwards.

"Well, yeah." Morty chuckled.

Crossing his arms, Falker pouted. "I like Ho-oh but i don't want to be one!" He snapped.

"It's only for the festival Falk." the ghost gym leader reaised his arms in the air in surrender. "Calm down."

"How will my challengers see me now if they see me wearing," Falker pointed at his Ho-oh costume. "this

"It will pass. Just endure it while it lasts." the blond laughed.

Falker sighed, morty was right. complaining about the problem won't change anything. He had agreed to dress in the outfit for the annual flying type festival. If it wasn't for his passion in flying type pokemon he would never agreed to such a thing. Then, within a flash it suddenly did.

Morty turned his back, ready with another load of 'compliments' to Falker's ho-oh outfir but to his surprise he was gone. Looking around he sighed. "Maybe he went to take it off."

"Oh no i didn't."

With a devilish grin falker held what looked to be a Gengar outfit. Beside the trainer was a few of his pokemon.

"Charge."

Title: Love Story.
    Author: PopPrincess_Lyra
    Fandom: The Slayers.
    Pairing/s: Amelia/Xellos
    Notes: Still on practise XD If ya guys have any ideas how to improve my writing, Please VM me c: nya~

Spoiler:- meep?:

Title: Curiosity
    Author: Yuppirox
    Fandom: Hyouka
    Pairing/s: Okemi Houtarou x Chitanda Eru
    Notes: These two are SO CUTE. I had to write them together ;u;

Spoiler:- asdkfj:

Title: Give Your Heart a Break. (Demi Lovato. Story is based on her song.)
    Author: PopPrincess_Lyra
    Pairing/s: Meowth/Pikachu
    Rating: PG. (I'm practising Drama for my fics)
    Note: I know, this fic got Pikachu talking human, but Meowth can understand Pokemon and human speech, so yeah c; nya~

Spoiler:- meep:

Title: This One Goes Out To...
    Pairing: BassGuitarShipping (Kyouhei/Roxie)
    Note: Dare from JetshipperKekkaishi

Spoiler:- BassGuitarShipping:

Title: The Smack Heard 'round the World
    Author: 00poke_maniac
    Pairing: Onesided Annemaeshipping (Dawn x Iris) and Wishfulshipping (Dento x Iris)
    Note: I got bored waiting to go over to my friend's house. So I wrote this terrible drabble for just for the lulz. (Happy Wishfulshipping Day xD)

Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 1st August 2012 at 6:56 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Title: It's that day?
    Author: Crystal-Rock
    Pairing: Lyra X Whitney
    Note: Dare from PopPrincess_Lyra, also a bit of a fail

Spoiler:- LyraXWhitney:
    So I see this button
    And it says Table
    Because tables are fun

Fanfiction~~DeviantArt

Title: Priceless Princess
    Author: PPLyra
    Fandom: Slayers
    Pairing/s: Amelia/Lina
    Notes: I'm trying out a letter-fic XD nya~

Spoiler:- x3:

Title: Anyone for Tennis?
    Pairing: Xellos/Filia
    Note: I wrote this awhile ago, but forgot to put it here. It was actually for a contest themed around the London Olympics.

Spoiler:- Xellos/Filia:

Title: This Party is 20% Cooler
    Author: FullMetalAlchemist
    Pairing: Drew/May
    Note: This is the drabble I wrote for the dare in the Shipping Truth or Dare thread.

Spoiler:- Drew/May:
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Title: Cat and Mouse
    Author: xorain
    Fandom: Naruto
    Pairing/s: Jiraiya x Tsunade
    Rating: PG??
    Notes: It's 4:57am and the feels just hit me and wow, I just love these two together ;_;

Spoiler:- there's no such thing as happy goodbyes:

Title: Wind Storm
    Author: xorain
    Pairing/s: Jetlagshipping; CressxSkyla
    Notes: Jetlagshipping needs more love ;. ;

Spoiler:- she was like a hurricane:
    Last edited by xorain; 7th January 2013 at 10:29 PM.
    e, e, e, electric shock
    The electric shocks are flowing down my body
    About to faint, risky, e l e c t r i f y i n g
    Set the voltage, love me

I’m in shock

Title: Stalker
    Author: PPLyra
    Pairing/s: Xellos/Filia
    Notes: Random drabble I found in my MP4...nya~

Spoiler:- drabble:

Title: Tarot Card Tricks
    Author: Crystal-Rock
    Pairing/s: Lance X William :3
    Rating: G (Maybe a little PG)
    Notes: Dare from someone quite a while back on the Shippers truth or dare

Spoiler:- Weird/rushed fiction...:
    So I see this button
    And it says Table
    Because tables are fun

Fanfiction~~DeviantArt

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast