Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Title: Lethal Attraction
    Author: DittoDude63
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Pairing: LethalAttractionShipping (Emolga/Oshawott)
    Rating: G
    Notes: Dare

"Elesa was real tough, huh, Oshawott?" said Hilbert. "Guess we'll just have to train real hard and try again!" Oshawott jumped for joy. He was always excited to train, but this was special. Hilbert figured he wanted to prove himself to that tough Zebstrika. Oshawott was indeed angry about his loss, but that wasn't all.

In the midst of battle, Oshawott had picked the worst time to take a liking to one of the leader's Emolgas. He was so lost in romantic thought that he got hit by an intense Volt Switch, meaning he not only took damage, but never got to see his love again. Zebstrika finished him off, but that Volt Switch was the kicker.

So yes, Oshawott wanted to try again. So he could see Emolga. Even if it was a lethal attraction.

Love dem reviews!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Title: Finally, A Chance?
    Author: pokefan#493
    Pairing: Whatever Cilan/Hilda is called.
    Rating: PG
    Notes: Dare

Spoiler:- dare:
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 22nd June 2011 at 4:07 AM.
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Title: The Day's Poisons
    Author: Skiyomi
    Pairing: RottenEggSneakerShipping (James/Weezing)
    Notes: Dared by Draco Malfoy.

Spoiler:- James/Weezing:

Title: Even Better Chef
    Author: DittoDude63
    Pairing: Brock/Iris

"Dinnertime, everyone!" called out Cilan. He had made one of his finest creations yet, a fruit souffle that was all sorts of crispy. To go with it, he had prepared a fruit drink of his own invention, one that combined the juices of Oran, Pecha, and Iapapa berries, crafting a marvelous sweet and sour taste.

"Man, Cilan, you're almost as good a chef as Brock!" exclaimed Ash through a mouthful of food.

"Wait, who's Brock? You never told us about him." inquired Iris, with a puzzled look on her face.

"Oh, I never told you about Brock? He was the gym leader of Pewter City in Kanto, but after I beat him, we traveled together and he practiced Pokemon breeding. He was right there at the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Leagues. Then after the Sinnoh league, he went home to become a Pokemon Doctor."

"Wow!" cried Iris. "Cooking, battling, breeding, and medicine? This is one talented friend of yours, Ash! I wanna meet this guy!" Secretly she was thinking, I bet he's cute.

Love reviews!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Title: Don't you ever change
    Author:PearlmasterKing
    Fandom:Pokemon
    Pairing:Pearlshipping(AshXDawn)
    Rating G
    Note: Dare for Skyiomi

Even though Dawn hate that ever time she woke up from her
    sleep,She always had bed head.
    "Maybe I should cut my hair a bit" She said to Piplup. Piplup looked at her clueless.It had been a while since her last hair
    cut and feared that Ash and Brock will laugh at her if she cut
    her hair. "Maybe it is for the best" Little that she knew,Ash overheard everything while carrying two buckets of water.
    'Dawn thinking of cutting her hair,She looks cute with her long
    blue hair' Ash blushed to his own thought. 'Maybe I should talk her out of it' Dawn sat at the bank of the long river. She saw Ash walking out of those bushes by the water.
    "Hey Ash!" She happily said to him but he wasn't fooled.
    "Dawn there is something I need to tell you." Ash said and Dawn frowled
    "What is it?" She asked.
    "I know that you want to cut your hair. Why you want to do something like that?" Dawn frowled deeply.
    "Ash I need to do this." Ash grabbed her shoulders.

"You don't have to do this Dawn." Dawn turned way from him.
    "I'm tired of this long hair. Maybe it is for the best."Ash's expression changed and turned into a caring tone.

"Don't you ever change. Dawn I love your hair the way it is.You're the most Beautiful girl I ever know and if you change I won't live with myself" Dawn saw the care that Ash showed in his eyes. " Dawn you're one of my best friends Promise me one thing."
    "Sure Ash what is it?" Dawn said. Ash leaned in and kissed her cheek.
    "Dont ever change Dawn." Ash smiled at her with love and kindness. Dawn blushed at his statement.
    "Promise."
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 6th July 2011 at 2:33 AM.

Title: A Tsundere's Revenge!
    Pairing: Cilan/Burgundy
    Note: Dare. Also, it's kinda one-sided on Burgundy's part. My bad. >>;

Spoiler:- tsuntsun:
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 7th July 2011 at 1:23 AM.
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Title: Aquarium Glass
    Pairing: OrangeShipping (Tracey/Misty)
    Note: Dare from ~SkyHigh~.

Spoiler:- OrangeShipping:

Title: Not Really Much of a Telephone Guy
    Pairing: QuestShipping (Jimmy/Marina)
    Note: Dare from ~SkyHigh~.

Spoiler:- QuestShipping:

Title: The Same Side
    Pairing: FortuneShipping (Lucas/Dawn)
    Note: Dare from Espeon 114x.

Spoiler:- FortuneShipping:

Title: Hard to Get
    Pairing: Ash's Oshawott/Ash's Snivy (ShellPWNageShipping)
    Note: Dare from DittoDude63.

Spoiler:- ShellPWNageShipping:

Title: Lovely
    Author: Tykira
    Pairing/s: Iris x Dento/Cilan
    Rating: R-for romantic! (or Rated G?)

Lovely

Iris walks back home carrying bags of grocery in her left hand as she opens the door with her right. She opens the door with a bright smile.

"Hey Dento! I'm ho-

Bags of grocery fell to the floor. Iris looks in utter shock.

The living room was decorated with beautiful vases, filled with red roses. Dozens of heart-shaped, red and pink balloons were tied to the wall plants, had IrisxDent printed on them. Next to the living room was the dining room, which was decorated with a beautiful linen cloth covered with rose petals and a hot, gorgeous meal on top with lit candles and a wine bottle of grape juice in a bucket of ice with two wine glasses.

Iris walks over the the dining table, just marveling over the food. The next thing she new, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her tightly, and heard a whisper in her ear.

"Happy Anniversary dearest."

Iris turned around to see her favorite green haired gentleman. He looked at her with deep, reflecting eyes staring into her soul and making her weak in the knees.

"You did all of this for me, Dento?" Iris asked, smiling almost in tears.

"Yes, and this too." Dento reached into his pocket and pulled out something with his hand. Iris gasped and covered her mouth as Dento opened a small black box, holding a beautiful 24 karat gold ring. He took her left hand and bent down in one knee. He couldn't hold this in any longer.

"Iris. Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and be my wife?"

Iris could no longer hold back the tears that were already formed in her eyes. She did not anticipate any of this to happen. She wondered why he made her run all these errands, but now she knows. She gently grips his hand and wipes the tears from her eyes, her heart still racing.

"Yes." she nodded. It was only a whisper, but Dento couldn't hold back his excitement.

"Really? You mean it Iris?" Dento asked, with a thrilled tone.

"Yes Dento, I do. I will." Iris smiled, knowing she could no longer say anything else at that moment. Dento took the ring from the box, and gently placed it on her third, left finger. They embraced each other, but Iris noticed something.

"This ring looks different from other wedding rings I've seen before." Iris noticed that the gem on the ring was deep blue. Dento smiled as he let Iris go.

"That gem has the same color as an Iris flower. The blue iris symbolizes hope and faith. I thought it suits you very well."

Iris smiles at the ring, and looks up at Dento. He placed his hands gently on her cheeks, wiping away the strains of tears from her eyes with his thumbs. They just looked at each other in admiration and sealed this beautiful night with a soft, tender kiss.

The end! :3
    AN: I would've made the gem stone purple, but it would've symbolized wisdom and compliments :P which sorta wouldn't fit in this case. This is my first drabble, so if I'm breaking any rules here, please let me know. I've read the rules and everything, but it's hard to understand some of it :S
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Title: Love You Forever
    Author: Flame Mistress
    Fandom: Pokémon
    Pairing/s: Pokéshipping (AAML)

Love You Forever

It's been three years since I've last seen you, let alone heard your voice.*

I'm thinking about you as I'm lazily flicking through the channels on my TV - what a thing to do on one of my special breaks from the Gym - and that's, to my surprise, when I see your face, facing Alder. It's Pikachu versus Boufallant. My heart races as I watch with excitement. You're actually battling the Unova Champion! Your dream is on the brink of actually coming true.*

You order an attack - I've never heard of it before - and Pikachu creates a ball of pure electricity, and hurls it at Alder's Boufallant... And when the smoke from the impact clears... It's lying on the ground, fainted. You stare, then you cheer with delight, hugging Pikachu and all his other Pokémon. They're all ones from Unova; usually you would've used a Pokémon from the previous years, but... Why not this time?

A purple-haired girl and a green-haired boy run up to you and hug you. They must be your new friends...*

As you are given the title of the Unova Champion, you give thanks to your friends, and your rivals, and all your Pokémon, who helped him along the way...

But you don't mention Professor Oak. Nor do you mention Brock, nor your mum.*

Not even me.*

And that hurts. You hasn't used any non-Unova Pokémon; you haven't mentioned any old friends from past journeys; it's like you've let go of the past altogether.*

Have you... Really forgotten about the past?

Have you forgotten all the times when I continuously hinted to you about how I liked you, how I loved you? Don't you remember when I saved you at the Orange Islands? Don't you remember when I grieved over your temporary death?

But I remember. I'll never let go of those old memories.*

Because I love you forever.*

Title: Delay
    Pairing: JetShipping (Hilbert/Skyla)
    Note: Dare from Pearlmasterking.

Spoiler:- jetshipping:

Title: Everyday is Valentine's Day
    Author: ~NathziVOIR~
    Pairing/s: Contestshipping
    Rating: PG-13

"..."

"Well? Aren't you going to answer that, Drew?" May asks again, raising an eyebrow to the green-haired man beside her. He seems to be in a thought and doesn't notice her speaking.

She folds her arms impatiently.

"No." he says after a long silence.

"Well, then for which question the answer is for, Drew, if I may ask?" she replies dryly, rolling her eyes.

"Which one do you think?" he says with a cocky smirk.

"Shithead." she mutters to herself.

"I know," May says suddenly, breaking the silence that threatens to crawl in, "You don't celebrate Valentine's Day because you're a forever alone potato! Ha!"

She laughs heartily, and he just smirks and lets her have her fun.

"Actually," he starts when her laugh has subsided, "I think everyday is Valentine's Day."

May raises her left eyebrow. "Everyday is Valentine's Day?"

"Yeah, what do you think, May?" he grins smugly and flicks his hair.

"Huh?"

Drew smirks and turns around, starting to walk off. May is left dumbfounded and trying to process what he just have said.

"What?" she asks to none in particular. Seeing him raising his hand, she widens her eyes and catches the rose he has just thrown to her. A red rose, just like usual. And then the realization hit her.

"Hey Drew!" she shouts, running to catch up with him. Drew hears her and stops, smirking and closing his eyes as he turns to her.

"Everyday is Valentine's Day, you say?" she says while trying to catch her breath. "I think..."

Drew waits patiently for her to continue, and she does.

"I think, every days that you give me a rose, those are my Valentine's Days."

And they both smiled.

=========================================

Title: Valentine (can't come up with a better one -__-")
    Author: ~NathziVOIR~
    Pairing/s: Contestshipping
    Rating: maybe R >_>

Spoiler:- Here it is..:

It's not 2 pages in MS Word so I have to put it into this section. Well, I may remove it if I decide to expand this whole idea. This is the last I can come up with. So yeah. Till next time.

Rafe from Destiny Deoxys is my hot bishie, YOOHOO!

Title: Stupid Cannons
    Pairing(s): JetShipping
    Note: Rushed dare for AquaRegisteel.

Spoiler:- drabble:

Title: Frosty
    Author: C.Gholy
    Pairing(s): Redemptionshipping
    Note: For The Truth Or Dare Thread

Kris was on her way to the top of Mt. Silver. She could see the silhouette of Red appearing in the fog. It was a long way back down, she was going to make sure it was the greatest battle of her live. She was determined not to give up now. Her legs were aching, her mouth was dry and her teeth were shattering.

"If I were you, I'd go home," said a voice above her. She looked up and saw her rival, Silver flying on his crobat, that struggled to stay still with the snow. "Red ain't no wimp," Silver told Kris. "I don't think he'll want to waste time battling someone like you."

"I won't know until I try," Kris admitted.

"You don't know what he's like!"

"I'm not a wimp either," Kris snapped. "I've beaten all the gym leaders in Kanto and Johto, defeated the Elite Four and the champion. I can do this!"

"At least have some water," Silver requested. He passed Kris a bottle of water. She snatched it and drank the whole bottle in three slurps.

"Thanks," Kris said. She smiled at Silver and sprinted to the top to face Red.

"Good luck Kris..."

Title: Another Five Minutes
    Author: midnightjewelz (midnightmoon602)
    Pairing/s: Advanceshipping (AshxMay)

He promised him that they would see each other and meet and chat the night away but nothing happened. The raven hair boy gazed out of his bedroom window. He could hear his mother calling him over and over again; telling him it was time to go. But Ash refused.

"Just a little longer." He thought. "Just one look. That's all i ask."

He placed his hand on the glass and fixed his eyes on the only road that lead into Pallet. His mother's voice grew louder as she raced up the stairs. Her angry was wiped away when she found her son looking into the distance, all depressed.

"Alright, another five minutes, then we have to go to Unova. The plane will leave us." Ash nodded while still looking at the empty road.

He waited so long. He couldn't wait to come back home. She promised him. She promised! He sighed and walked to his bench of collected trophies from his long journey in the Sinnoh region. He smiled at all his awards and flashbacks of his time in Sinnoh poured back into his mind but as he reached for the last one, his smile was wiped away from his face. he softly traced his fingers over the wooden figurine before grasping it into his hands.

Beside from the ribbon he treasured so dearly this was just as important. All his memories with her came back to him, both the good and the bad. Ash couldn't endure any more and placed the figurine back with the others and sighed.

"She's not coming. Maybe she is still busy with the Grand Festival."

"Nope." Ash's eyes widen with shock. He turned to where he heard the voice. Ash's lips couldn't help but smile.

It was her, May. He oldest and closet friend.

"What's with the news that your leaving to Unova." May pouted as she crossed her arms. "Couldn't you wait for another day?" Ash laughed at May's childish behaviour. "What's so funny?!" She growled.

"It's just i missed seeing you and your funny facial expressions." May's anger quickly faded away. May blinked at her mentor.

"You missed me?" Ash calmed himself down before nodding. She smiled and grabbed his hand. "That's great. so did I!" She cheered. May looked at the clock and noticed it was time for Ash to leave once more. the happiness soon faded between them. "Why don't we talk about our journeys in Johto and Sinnoh while your heading to the port? I have some many things to tell you." Ash smiled warmly at her.

"I'll love that."
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 1st March 2012 at 10:01 AM.

Title: Just Nobody
    Author: C.Gholy
    Fandom: Kingdom Hearts
    Pairing: Roxas/Larxene

Just Nobodies

There he goes that nobody. The one Larxene adored to annoy. When she sees her eyes on him, he wants to run. She pushes him to the edge. She calls him names; calls him pathetic. She knows the words will only make him strong. He goes by the name of Roxas. Blonde spikey hair, eyes like the ocean and a long face.

She came to put her arms around him, dressed in a leather black coat. He slid away from her as he tried to have his ice-cream. But he couldn't run away from Larxene like that. No, Larxene would let no one run away from her. She took his ice-cream and licked it. Just like a child, Roxas growled and demanded it back.

Larxene laughs and runs with the ice-cream. Roxas follows her without another word.

"Ice-cream tastes lovely," announced Larxene. "Especially if it's free!"

"I'm not in the mood for this right now!" Roxas sobbed.

Larxene looked at him. It was weird seeing a boy cry. It was weirder seeing him cry. Larxene felt like Roxas had let her down. Roxas never cried when she punched him about or teased him 24/7. So why now? "What's up with you?"

"I have no one to have ice-cream with me because Xion is gone."

"So that's the reason?" Larxene raised an eyebrow and wanted to laugh. "Roxas you're such a silly boy. I'll have some ice-cream with you. We can share. You're seriously letting me down."

Roxas stood up and stared at her. "I'm sorry," he said. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Here is just fine," told Larxene. She sat down next to Roxas and leaned against his shoulder. She licked his ice-cream and returned it to Roxas. "I'm you're new ice-pal."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Roxas asked.

"Buddy, girlfriend, date, lover or whatever you want to call me," Larxene replied. She stuck out her tongue and licked his cheek. To the whole world, Larxene and Roxas were just nobodies. To each other, maybe they could be somebody.

Larxene was pleased that Roxas had stopped crying.

Title: A Prank gone wrong
    Author: midnightjewelz
    Pairing: Cheekyshipping (MiraxMax)
    Note: Dare from darklord18

"But teacher!" Max slammed his fists onto his teacher's desk. "I don't like her! and she's a bully too!"

Roxanne slammed her fists on her table and glared at one of her students.

"Max, it's only for one day." Max looked to his 'buddy', Mira. "All i want you to do is take notes of one pokemon you will find out here." Max still didn't like the idea.

"I agree with Max, on some terms of not liking him. But i'm not a bully!" both children glared at one another. Roxanne sighed and broke them apart.

"If you don't do this assignment i'll keep in both in after school!"

"Fineee...." both children sighed and made their way out.

Max slammed the door behind him. He couldn't believe that he had to work with Mira. One of the most annoying girls in his class. He thought his sister was annoying but Mira was on a whole new level. Max wasn't prepared for any of this.

"Stop being a child Max!" Mira placed her hands on her waist. "Let's just find a pokemon and get this over with." she turned around and crossed her arms. "And it's going to rain and i don't want to get all wet."

"Alright." Max replied. His eyes soon fixed themselves at the forest. "Over there. I'm sure there are heaps of pokemon there!"

"For once we agree on something!" Mira cheered and ran ahead of Max. Mira looked over her shoulder. "I'm going to get those notes before you!"

"Hey!" Max yelled. the boy sighed and just chased after Mira.

The forest was dark, cold and there were no good paths that lead in or out of the forest. Max kept on walking, he knew the forest well since his father would bring him and his sister to see all different type of pokemon when they were young, but his sister never enjoyed the trips.

Max pulled old dead branches that were in his ways and shoved bushes away from his sight. Max looked up towards the sky and noticed rain clouds began to form. Even if he didn't care about Mira he didn't want her to die on him.

"Knowing Mira she would go to the deepest parts to find rare pokemon." Max cupped his hands around his lips. "MIRA!" He yelled. "Mira!" Max repeated.

But Max didn't receive a call back.

He slowly made his way into the deep parts of the forest. He remember his father chasing him into these parts when he got lost by following a Weedle. Max soon heard a scream and ran towards the sound.

"Mira!" Max yelled once more. "Mira where are you?!"

"Boo!" Max nearly jumped out of own skin after hearing Mira's voice right behind him. "Did i scared you?"

"Hey! Don't do that, i was worried for you!" Mira's face flushed pink. Did she hear him correctly?

"Ha, don't have to get all worried for somebody like me." Mira spoke proudly.

"Obliviously." Max rolled his eyes.

"But seriously, why did you worry for me?" Mira moved her facer closer to Max, with a teasing glare in her eyes. Max's cheeks blushed red.

"I-I dunno." Max stuttered. "And I-I don't care!" Max grabbed Mira by her wrist and began to drag her to the entrance of the forest. "Just don't do that again!" He spoke without looking back.

Mira lip's soon formed a smile. It was only a prank to show she was better than him, stronger and smarter but she was proven wrong. Max was stronger than her because he went to the trouble to find her, he was smarter because he found her quickly. He was better than her and she didn't mind accepting that.

"If i get to see you blush and worry over me like that then i'll be glad to keep getting this prank wrong over and over again."

Title: Loves Me, Loves Me Not
    Author: AquaRegisteel
    Pairing: May X Drew (ContestShipping)
    Note: Random Drabble, might need some cutting and pasting or whatever else needs doing.

May sat, depressed and alone, on the edge of the riverbank. She felt unloved, her 'friends' didn't care much for her anymore. She was in a spiral of depression and heartbreak. She had recently seen her father come to pass in a hospital bed, stabbed mutiple times in the chest. She looked to her left and noticed a rose lay there, the sort that Drew left for her...but no more. It wasn't a fresh rose either. The petals were dull and soaked by the mud nearby.

Speaking of Drew, she realised that he was probably her only shot at happiness at this time and place. If anyone could help her, it was him. Otherwise, she wouldn't snap out of this horrible feeling.

"Oh, Drew..." She mumbled, as she picked up a daisy, and plucked at it's petals. Flowers. They calmed May down most of the time, especially roses. "Loves me..." She muttered, plucking a petal away. "Loves me not..." She continued. She plucked more of the flower, hoping that the answer was the one she wanted. "Loves me...Loves me not..." She mumbled, before she was cut off by a familiar voice. "Loves you." Drew cut in. May whipped around, and smiled, her thoughts shaken up. 'Maybe...he does...please..." She thought, but she still looked depressed.

"What's up? You are really...blue." Drew pointed out, but May still hung her head down, hiding the sudden rush of energy that surged through her.

"I...I don't know...I wish I could say...but I don't want to..." May stuttered. It was really tough for her to hide what had happened, she didn't want to break down in front of Drew. He didn't want him to feel sorry for her, not now. That would make things worse.

"It's...fine. You can tell me whatever you want, as long as-never mind that, just say anything." Drew replied. He seemed to be getting what he wanted out of this. He wanted May badly, and he hated for her to be depressed.

May couldn't help but shed a tear now, but Drew hugged her. "Don't worry, I'll help you with all of this mess. I was told by your 'friends' what had happened."

May smiled back, and whispered. "Please do..."

Current Hunt: Relic Castle - Badge Quest #4

1,670 REs

Title: Melacholy Daydreams
    Pairing: Ash x May
    Notes: Dare from midnightjewelz, I think. I have my ways of working around ships that I don't like. ;D Also, if ore the asterisks. Side effect of Notes.

"You look beautiful, Dawn," Misty said, brushing the bride-to-be's long, straight, navy blue hair. "Ash will be absolutely gobsmacked, that's for sure. I bet he's gonna have his jaw hanging when he sees you like this!"

"Thanks," Dawn said, blushing a little. "But it's all with your help - if it weren't for you I wouldn't be this pretty right now. You're the one who did all the styling." She then realised something, and narrowing her eyes at Misty's reflection in the mirror she was facing, added, "you're not boasting, are you now?"

Misty giggled. "You've sure got the brains, Dawn!" she replied. "So what, I can boast a little bit, right?"

May looked on at the two of them with a melancholy gaze, leaning against the corner of the preparation room the three of them were in. Her eyes were fixed on Dawn's dress - why couldn't she be the one to be wearing that dress, ready to surprise Ash? She then moved her eyes towards Dawn's tiara. Why couldn't she be the one wearing that tiara? Why couldn't she be the one to walk down the aisle with her father, with Ash waiting at the end? Why couldn't she be the one to exchange vows with him?

Why couldn't she be the one to be together with him?

She had made it clear over the years that she loved Ash. From the day she'd met him she'd had feelings for him, though they were always well-hidden by her deceiving face, hidden just about enough so that Ash wouldn't notice. But now she regretted. If she had the power to go back in time, she'd immediately take off that mask she'd been wearing and reveal her feelings for him, reveal her true face. If only, if only she hadn't been so shy.*

May just didn't understand why she had kept her love for Ash a secret all the while she was travelling with him. She'd had a year and a half, yet she hadn't told Ash about her feelings. She just didn't know what had made her go through all that trouble of pretending that she had a silly fangirl crush on Drew - heck, she didn't understand her younger self at all.*

If only she had taken off her mask at the right time. May suddenly realised that she had been afraid to admit her feelings. She'd been afraid of rejection. That was why she had kept her feelings secret. She was a shy and nervous girl, not like Dawn, who was brave, cheerful and bubbly, just the kind of girl perfect for Ash. May didn't stand a chance against her. She'd been doomed the second Dawn had found Ash.*

She imagined herself together with Ash, with Dawn absent in the scene entirely. They were lying down in a meadow, looking up at the blue sky, telling each other what they thought the occasional cloud looked like. After a few minutes, Ash would clasp her hand, and whisper into her ear that he loved her, and say that Dawn was an old hag - no! She couldn't think that way about her friend! It wasn't her fault that she was in love with Ash, after all.*

Or maybe it was. Was that the reason she'd thought all those horrible things about her? She suddenly saw an image of Dawn being held hostage by a Seviper as Ash and herself threw stones at her - no! NO! She couldn't think that way. The image turned into one of Ash leaning forward to kiss her instead. The image turned into reality, and May leaned in as well to return the heavenly kiss -

- straight into Misty's face.*

"What the FLIP, May?" Misty yelled furiously, pushing May away. "Any reason as to why you decided to kiss me all of a sudden?"

May's head jerked up, blushing furiously. Did she get carried away? Had she daydreamed too much? "S-sorry," May stuttered, "I d-don't know w-what I was t-thinking about."

"Thought so," Misty scoffed, her pushing her fiery red hair out of her face (which had remained fairly short, but had developed a side fringe). "Come on now, you are the chief bridesmaid, remember, May?"

She didn't.*

"Obviously," May lied, trying to act natural. "I'll just get going then." With that, she exited the room and turned towards... the exit.*

"That's the way to the exit, idiot!" Misty yelled after her in anger, but May pretended not to hear her. She just kept on walking, walked out into the main corridor of the wedding hall, walked up the many flights of stairs, walked up onto the rooftop, walked up to the railings and leaned against it.*

May closed her eyes, and the image of Ash returned to her. He was holding both her hands, smiling his adorable lopsided grin at her, his messy, raven-black hair rustling in the wind. May smiled back, and gently opened her eyes. Ash was still there, still holding her hands.*

"I want to be in a world where I can be with you," May whispered sadly, a single tear escaping her eye. Ash lost his smile, and slowly released May's hands. He looked off into the distance, over the buildings and the roads. His gaze returned to May, and softly smiled.*

"I'll show you a place where you can be with me," he whispered. "Follow me."

And she did. She didn't dare release her grip on Ash's hands, fearing that she'd lose him if she did. Never breaking her gaze into his chestnut-brown eyes, nor releasing his soft hands from hers, May stepped over the railings, and let herself fall. Time stood still for a second, and she felt as if she was suspended mid-air.*

Then she began falling down, like a dying angel, like a helpless feather, like a lonely maiden.*

And Ash's figure eventually drifted away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Because She's Cute
    Pairing: Iris x Axew
    Notes: Dare from darklord18. Made it as short and sweet as possible because I can't imagine ever shipping Iris with someone else other than Cilan.

Iris x Axew Fic

It was the perfect day, as cliche as it may sound. The sky was a hue of light blue and devoid of clouds; the bright sunshine lit up the whole meadow; the breeze lazily brushed past the leaves and flowers.*

Of course, a picnic on this kind of day was inevitable.*

"Come out, guys!" Ash's cheerful voice as he sent out his Pokémon awoke the dozing Axew, who jerked up with a start. 'What on earth?' he murmured, rubbing his eyes.

"Axew, wanna join your friends?" This time it was Iris speaking, albeit directly to him. Axew sighed, and in a slumber, clambered out of Iris's thick, long, violet hair. Why, oh why, couldn't he get a decent nap, and wake up just to pretend to be friends with that abomination of raven-black hair and that creepy (and most likely gay) connoisseur? And that stupid Pikachu guy could just sit around with his Ash the whole time.*

And the Pokémon. Oh god, the Pokémon. Snivy and Emolga were always at each other's throats, Oshawott was always failing to impress Snivy, Sewaddle was always a wimp, Scraggy was always headbutting things, Excadrill was always asleep, Stunfisk was always herping and derping, and Pansage was always trying to calm everyone down but ultimately failed every time. It was all too chaotic for him. And even worse, he had to act like a baby every freakin' time...

At least Iris was cute for a human. If she wasn't, he wouldn't have even bothered waking up.*
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 3rd March 2012 at 1:38 PM.

Title:Love on Undella Beach
    Author:Pearlmasterking
    Pairing:Hilbert x Cynthia
    Rating:PG
    Note:It was a dare
    After winning against Alder,a spiky brown haired boy decided to take a nice break for the spring. So he decides to head to Undella Town to a nice break from Pokemon Champion.
    "Being Champion is sure is tiring. Man,At least I get to rest up a bit before I keep on traveling." Hilbert said as he finally got to Undella Town. The Beach was packed with people swimming and the sun was shining so bright that Hilbert have to hide his eyes in his hat. "Fun day and my Pokemon are sure having fun." Then a blond haired woman at least in her 20s walked up to him.
    "So you're a Pokemon trainer I see. And By look at things you are a Unova trainer." The blond woman said. Hilbert turned around to only to be starstuck by the beauty in front of his eyes. During his travels he met very beautiful women but nothing like her. "Hey you're Hilbert aren't you?" She asked and he just nodded. She clapped her hands to his. She was blushing like crazy to meet someone like him. "Wow You are the type of trainer I want to meet. I miss battling trainers like you and the boy from Sinnoh."

"Wait you're Cynthia from Sinnoh. You're the Champion with the Garchomp. Wow I always wanted to battle you whenever I headed To Sinnoh." Hilbert said but Cynthia corrected him.
    "Ex-Champion. A boy named Lucas took my title ages ago. I just a trainer like anyone else." Cynthia giggled for a second or two. " But it was nice to meet you Hilbert. And you are kind of cute for your age." Cynthia blushed as she touched her cheek. Hilbert blushed deeply. As he stared at her bikini he find it very sexy. He was thinking like a pervert would.
    "If you want we could battle each other to see what we made of. Sinnoh vs Unova really. This would be fun." Hilbert said as Cynthia stared at him. She smiled at his offer.
    "Sure,Let make it interesting,if I win,You buy me lunch." Cynthia offered. Hilbert laughed.
    "Deal,if I win,I get to take you on date." Hilbert said as he reached out his hand. And Cynthia took it.
    "Deal but I'm going to win." Cynthia said as they ran out to the beach. No matter the outcome,They get to date each other. Hilbert and Cynthia may like each other from the start or maybe it was destiny that they met. They will always have each other.

Title: Strawberry shortcake
    Author: midnightjewelz
    Pairing: Wishfulshipping (CilanxIris)
    Note: Dare from FlameMistress

Iris looked at her invitation in her hands. She looked up at the building and then back at the note. Iris glared. Was she really at the right place? She looked around her. This was the only Striaton town in Unova. This had to be the place, it had to! Iris stood bravely and pushed both doors open and saw people sitting down on tables eating deluxe meals. Iris was dumbfounded.

Iris had met Cilan in a gym leader conference a few months ago. There they spend time training and improving their skills. They got to know each other well and considered each others as good friends. In fact Cilan was the one that invited her to his gym in the first place. Afterwards it was her turn.

"Glad you could make it Iris!" Cilan cheered. Cilan shook her hand. "Welcome to Striaton gym!" Cilan pointed to his other two brothers. "This is Cress and over here is Chilli." both brothers waved.

"It's nice to have a gym leader like you here Miss Iris." Cress bowed.

"Thanks, you don't have to treat me like i'm some sort of champion." Iris placed her hands on her waist. "I mean i'm am the strongest gym leader in the region but still." Cilan grabbed her hand.

"Why don't we talk this over with some cake?" He suggested.

"Cake?" Iris thought. "I guess." Cilan smiled and dragged her to a unoccupied table. Cress and Chill went to grab Iris's meal.

Iris scoped around the gym. the table covers were nearly pure white and the walls were painted pale yellow with outlines of purple and gold boxes filled the space up. Iris noticed that most of the people filled were young girls. They didn't seem to be interested in their meals but mostly for the boy with the lime hair; Cilan. Iris looked to her left and noticed Cilan was still by her side.

"That would explain the glares." Iris thought to herself. Soon Cilan's brothers arrived with Iris's cake.

"Thanks." She smiled. Iris took her first spoon full of her meal.

The cake was sweet, and the colour of the cakes was girly but it didn't matter to her. Iris licked her lips and went to grabbed the strawberry placed in the center of her slice before using her fingertips to eat some of the vanilla icing. Iris couldn't help but look back at Cilan.

"You want some?" Iris pointed at her strawberry shortcake with her dessert spoon. Cilan shook his head.

"I'm fine." He smiled warmly. "I'm satisfied by watching you eat cake." He grinned. Iris felt her face lit up. She turned to her cake and quickened her pace at eating her meal.

"His strong." She thought. "Must try to clear my mind, clear your mind!" Iris panicked. Cilan placed his hand on hers. Iris flushed.

"You alright?" He asked as he placed his hand on her forehead. "You seem to have a fever." Iris shook her head quickly.

"I'm-i'm fine!" She stuttered. Iris returned to her cake. Cilan chuckled. Iris swallowed her cake. "Why are you laughing?"

"Your really cute when you panic." Cilan laughed. Iris ate her last piece and stood up from the table. "Aren't you going to have some tea?" Iris began to stomp her way out of the gym.

"I'm leaving!" She added.

Cilan reached out for her hand to stop her in Iris in her tracks.

"Did I offend you? If so tell me." Iris sighed. Iris escaped his grip and turned to face the gym leader.

"Don't treat me like your other girls!" She screamed. "You can't use your cute looks to make me fall head over heels for you!" Iris waved her arms in the air. Cilan smiled and dragged the girl closer to him.

"I didn't mean to treat you like one of them. You see i'm the fan between the two of us." She softly kissed her on the cheek.

Iris wanted to run away but smiled softly. It was as if she always wanted to be kissed by him. Iris backed away and pulled her tongue and the sudden depressed fans of Cilan. She looked back at him and grinned.

"Do you have any more of that cake by the chance?"
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 4th March 2012 at 11:38 AM.

Title: Fine Strategists
    Author: Chloboshoka
    Pairing: AndIFeelFineShipping (Archie, Charon, Cyrus, Giovanni, Maxie, Proton, Jupiter & Arceus)

Proton felt left out.

There was an epic mission regarding the capture of the pokemon God, Arcueus. Giovanni would be meeting up with Archie from Team Aqua, Maxie from Team Magma, Cyrus, Charon and Jupiter from Team Galactic. Proton wasn't even invited to the party. Giovanni was trying to avoid Team Rocket. His plan to capture Arceus and make it breed. Even after the failure of Mewtwo, he still desired to control powerful pokemon. Even though he wasn't invited, Proton was still going to tag along anyway. He's always wanted to see Arceus in the flesh in all it's white glory. None of the men or Jupiter objected over Proton tagging along. Despite the rest of the world viewing their teams as criminal organisations, they simply saw themselves as a community working towards a living without conflict.

Archie, Charon, Cyrus, Maxie, Proton, Giovanni & Jupiter had gathered round in a circle. The rest of Team Magma, Aqua, Rocket and Galactic followed them faithfully to the top of the mountain. Any of them would have loved to have been in that circle, but those were the ones that Arceus called. They had waited a long time for this moment. A white god pokemon tumbled down from the darkness. A ring of light blessed the blindness of their cruelty. Instead of fighting the world and taking what they believed was rightfully theirs, they joined in union. They bowed before the shining Arceus who had shattered their walls of hatred for each other. No more blood. No more greed.

They and their henchman would all leave as an army of peace.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 11th March 2012 at 9:33 PM.

Title: Dull Drifting, Full Throttle
    Pairing: Kravitzshipping (Skyla/BW Bianca)
    Note: Dare from Vycksta.

Spoiler:- Kravitzshipping:

Title: The Best
    Author: Darth Osiris/Nightlingbolt
    Pairing: Pearlshipping (Ash x Dawn)
    Rating: K
    Other: Dared by Flame Mistress. I know you didn't want it too fluffy, and I tried to make it play out like an actual anime scene, but I think there's just a hint of fluff in here. So... sorry!

Spoiler:- The Best:
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Title:The Trouble Situation
    Author:Pearlmasterking
    Rating:PG
    Pairing: Dawn x Lyra(Stockingshipping)
    Note:It was a dare by PikaPal_Lyra
    Lyra hated the fact that Dawn will always drag her around a mall for hours without end. Lyra now understand why guys hate shopping with girls. It gets tiring and boring. Lyra sat on the nearby bench by a bikini store. They were shopping for new swimwear for a beach party the next day.

"Dawn how long are you going to take? We have people waiting for us." For years Lyra had a crush on Dawn and hoping that she would like her back. Lately Dawn loves to tease Lyra with sexy outfits to impress Lyra with. Lyra always got major nosebleed around Dawn and Dawn always flirts with her. Dawn had a major crush on Lyra and got jealous of guys staring at Lyra.

"Hold on Lyra,I'm putting on this bikini for the party tomorrow. I have to know if it is good enough for you?" Dawn giggled out as she blushed so deeply. Lyra started to picture Dawn in the Blue bikini with the bubbles on her. Picturing her figure and the way her body totally works the bikini. Lyra blushed so deeply as she pictured Dawn in that outfit.Dawn stepped out the dressing room.

"Well,What to you think?" Dawn said flirtly as she leaned forward towards Lyra. Lyra could see part of her cleavage. Lyra got a major nosebleed and passed out. Leaving Dawn confused. Maybe it was a little too much for her to take.

Title: Black or White
    Pairing: GirlPowershipping (Dawn x Cynthia)
    Note: Dared by PPL. I actually really like this pairing, so it was amazingly fun to write. :)

Spoiler:- GP:
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 7th March 2012 at 5:44 AM.
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast